-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If Paul ever die in a bicycle accident it's going to be the greatest funeral ever.

I will Gofundme the schit out of it.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Oh that's rich, lol
You been paying attention....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave
If Paul ever die in a bicycle accident it's going to be the greatest funeral ever.

LOL

What color spandex will you wear?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Once you realize Paul lacks common sense you understand.

I think he just likes fuggin’ with you guys.

No way he’s really that dense.

Wellllll he does ride with the seat off his bike so........

LOL

j/k Paul

I much prefer not having a seat. That's why I cut a hole through the butt of my spandex.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

If? You mean "when." Daredevil that I am, engaged in a frighteningly dangerous activity, I don't know how I have survived this long. I'd love to be around to enjoy the reverence in my memorial thread.

IC B2

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just so everyone's aware, the family in these two pics....

[Linked Image from adventurecycling.org][Linked Image from adventurecycling.org]

They are the Kuchenbrod's, they were in the park for Bicycle Day, the road was closed to cars
[Linked Image from adventurecycling.org]
And our next stop was Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park. Each spring, before the road crews completely clear snow from the highest sections of the road, cyclists from all around journey to this stunning national park for car-free weekend rides on this jaw-dropping road. Monday through Friday the road crews work hard, but on the weekends cyclists come to play.

Story At Adventure Biking In Montana

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffA
Just so everyone's aware, the family in these two pics....

[Linked Image from adventurecycling.org][Linked Image from adventurecycling.org]

They are the Kuchenbrod's, they were in the park for Bicycle Day, the road was closed to cars
[Linked Image from adventurecycling.org]
And our next stop was Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park. Each spring, before the road crews completely clear snow from the highest sections of the road, cyclists from all around journey to this stunning national park for car-free weekend rides on this jaw-dropping road. Monday through Friday the road crews work hard, but on the weekends cyclists come to play.

Story At Adventure Biking In Montana

I feel like such a dumbass now. LOLOLOLOL

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by krp
All we hear about is car/bicycle accident and just assume it's always the car's fault, but I bet that's far from accurate. Any stats on which get ticketed in an accident?

Kent

The statistics are skewed. On account of, very few cyclists survive to be ticketed.

Earlier before I got the grandkids I searched for the answer for 15 minutes, nothing on the percentage stat, but many more injuries than deaths.

Anyway I skimmed over AZ, CA, IL and FL bike laws, one of them stated, I think IL, the farther out in the lane the cyclist is in an accident the more the responsibility is shared legally... found that interesting considering Paul's advice to ride well out in the lane.

Kent

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Right click/search for image/ takes ya right to the story.

I thought you had it and were just baiting in those thar would argue the point so you could bitch slap them with the facts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by krp
All we hear about is car/bicycle accident and just assume it's always the car's fault, but I bet that's far from accurate. Any stats on which get ticketed in an accident?

Kent

The statistics are skewed. On account of, very few cyclists survive to be ticketed.

Earlier before I got the grandkids I searched for the answer for 15 minutes, nothing on the percentage stat, but many more injuries than deaths.

Anyway I skimmed over AZ, CA, IL and FL bike laws, one of them stated, I think IL, the farther out in the lane the cyclist is in an accident the more the responsibility is shared legally... found that interesting considering Paul's advice to ride well out in the lane.

Kent

You should have read what I actually wrote rather than what you wanted my words to say. I am out in the lane until a car approaches, then I move over once I am reasonably sure I have been seen.

What you are saying about a cyclist's responsibility in IL doesn't quite add up. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that there was a reading comprehension issue there as well.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We just returned from Glacier, Bikers were a no-issue,

And any dude that can pedal uphill for 8 to 16 miles at 6% grade,

Free pass from me.

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You should have read what I actually wrote rather than what you wanted my words to say. I am out in the lane until a car approaches, then I move over once I am reasonably sure I have been seen.

And you still don't understand how that move, right there that you plainly describe might more appear to just be a clueless bike rider swerving around in the road ahead.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
So many on the pro bicycle side talk about how much money they've got sunk in this little pedal toy. So you can obviously afford to load that thing up and take it to biking roads and trails and stay the f*** off the [bleep] highway

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And you still don't understand how that move, right there that you plainly describe might more appear to just be a clueless bike rider swerving around in the road ahead.

A move over as a vehicle approaches from the rear=swerving around? LOLOLOL.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
So many on the pro bicycle side talk about how much money they've got sunk in this little pedal toy. So you can obviously afford to load that thing up and take it to biking roads and trails and stay the f*** off the [bleep] highway

That won't be me. My nice titanium bikes will be where I have a legal right to be.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

A move over as a vehicle approaches from the rear=swerving around? LOLOLOL.
You guys gonna fugk or what?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I feel like such a dumbass now. LOLOLOLOL

I’d feel like a dumbass if I made this comment, as if cyclists don’t often do that in times and places where it AIN’T Bicycle Day.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ldholton

That won't be me. My nice titanium bikes will be where I have a legal right to be.
You just love to prove what a scrawny little prick you are. I'd love to meet you face to face and just see how tough you think you are f****** a******
Just because you could doesn't mean you should

Last edited by ldholton; 09/16/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kenneth
We just returned from Glacier, Bikers were a no-issue,

And any dude that can pedal uphill for 8 to 16 miles at 6% grade,

It gets worse, fergit titanium, a touring bike loaded with gear and water can tip the scales at around 70lbs.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did that video with the big diesel truck and all the bike racers on a hill get posted yet ...that's the entertaining thing ever.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,853 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,798
Posts18,477,440
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.