Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
We are fûcked as a nation.
I would argue you could've just gone with that.

George

Fair enough.

MAGA
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I choose to get my information from multiple sources and the WSJ is certainly one of the few I trust as an unbiased news source that just reports facts and lets the reader make their own informed choice. If their poll says that recent abortion rulings are an issue, I believe them, because it matches my own beliefs.

I agree with the SC decision. As a strict constitutional scholar, it is not a constitutional issue. But as a lifelong Republican, the party has lost me on their stance over abortion and their push, such as Texas, for even more restrictive bans. Important decisions and policy are not all black and white. How someone can say they're pro-life and then support capital punishment, I always find as a twist. Few things in life are ever black and white and as a society we have to decide where the line is. Once that's settled, move on. The chances are that neither side is completely happy, but we defined the line we can live with.

We've all become such crybabies now, that if it doesn't fit squarely with your beliefs, you seek to unravel it. This is the case for both Democrats and Republicans! Grow up and realize life is made up of compromises! We should have all learned this as grade school kids on the playground. You look at the kids today and then complain they can't cope with adversity, rejection and compromise. They're following in your examples! Our current generation of troubled kids that don't know how to cope and compromise isn't the issue of our current problems. The last two generations are!

Uhhh....you went left because of abortion....and you tell us not to be crybabies??

So Jim, how do you figure I went left? Because I used critical thinking to form my own decision? I'm probably way more right than you've summed up, but I'm not a sheep that blindly follows the flock.

You said the party lost you on abortion....yes?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let me get this straight, you think (feel?), that Graham was smart to bring up this 15 week abortion bill a couple of months before the mid-term election, and you think that is going to prove to be a winning strategy in that we will see a large Red Wave BECAUSE of that, or even in spite of it? Because that’s what I think you are saying, correct me if I’ve misunderstood?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I choose to get my information from multiple sources and the WSJ is certainly one of the few I trust as an unbiased news source that just reports facts and lets the reader make their own informed choice. If their poll says that recent abortion rulings are an issue, I believe them, because it matches my own beliefs.

I agree with the SC decision. As a strict constitutional scholar, it is not a constitutional issue. But as a lifelong Republican, the party has lost me on their stance over abortion and their push, such as Texas, for even more restrictive bans. Important decisions and policy are not all black and white. How someone can say they're pro-life and then support capital punishment, I always find as a twist. Few things in life are ever black and white and as a society we have to decide where the line is. Once that's settled, move on. The chances are that neither side is completely happy, but we defined the line we can live with.

We've all become such crybabies now, that if it doesn't fit squarely with your beliefs, you seek to unravel it. This is the case for both Democrats and Republicans! Grow up and realize life is made up of compromises! We should have all learned this as grade school kids on the playground. You look at the kids today and then complain they can't cope with adversity, rejection and compromise. They're following in your examples! Our current generation of troubled kids that don't know how to cope and compromise isn't the issue of our current problems. The last two generations are!

Uhhh....you went left because of abortion....and you tell us not to be crybabies??

So Jim, how do you figure I went left? Because I used critical thinking to form my own decision? I'm probably way more right than you've summed up, but I'm not a sheep that blindly follows the flock.

I hope you're in the clear. Our neighbor (no vax) has been ill for a week. Her husband took her to the ER tonight. Tested positive, she's in pretty bad shape.

I travel every week and have been vaxxed. I've probably had it 2x, but never a real issue. But I suspect vax might be the difference.

What was that about sheep?

MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Does anyone honestly remember the last time the Democrats negotiated and gave up on an issue to work with "our" side??

I dont either.

I make this point all the time. The left never concedes or compromises. And why should they? Half our side is made of a candies like the op and geezerganger. They can't stand the thought of winning.

I wish we could trade our eunuchs for the lefts ideological guard. They're warriors who never give up.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I hope you're in the clear. Our neighbor (no vax) has been ill for a week. Her husband took her to the ER tonight. Tested positive, she's in pretty bad shape.

I travel every week and have been vaxxed. I've probably had it 2x, but never a real issue. But I suspect vax might be the difference.

alot of people got the vax....some for travel...some for work....some for whatever.....are they all sheep?....bob

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Yep. Had both Vax's because of my age and I travel weekly (no mask unless required). For both of my daughters, due to their age and lower risk, we let them choose not to be vaxxed. Critical thinking, strange thing for some.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by copperking81
Does anyone honestly remember the last time the Democrats negotiated and gave up on an issue to work with "our" side??

I dont either.

I make this point all the time. The left never concedes or compromises. And why should they? Half our side is made of a candies like the op and geezerganger. They can't stand the thought of winning.

I wish we could trade our eunuchs for the lefts ideological guard. They're warriors who never give up.

"Compromise" is ALWAYS conservatives giving up half their ground and getting NOTHING in return, yet some cling to the idea of "compromise." Totally gutless PUSSIES.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Sexual predation on children would be a perfect example. Would you be willing to just stand by and watch it proliferate?

apples to oranges.....bob

Wow.

I don't want to have a pissing match with you...there is too much division already...but, wow.

no need for a pissing match....I will be clear...child predators should be killed.....a woman having an abortion of a unwanted pregnancy is not the same in my eyes....

keep in mind what I think doesnt matter....thats on the woman...thats her decision she has to live and die with ......being a free moral agent has its consequences.....bob

Maybe you could explain when a child is NOT a child.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CoRifleman
Roe hasn't really played a part, at all. States will decide and we move on. Watch the top news stories on the garbage networks - they're not talking about Roe anymore.... what, or more specifically, WHO are they talking about now?

The thing killing the red wave is the dems re-energizing their base over Trump again. Best thing he could do is go away, you'd immediately take away all their ammo. They've got the recipe to beat him, it really isn't difficult to figure this out at all.

Let me see. I think we have another RINO.

Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Sexual predation on children would be a perfect example. Would you be willing to just stand by and watch it proliferate?

Wow.

I don't want to have a pissing match with you...there is too much division already...but, wow.

no need for a pissing match....I will be clear...child predators should be killed.....a woman having an abortion of a unwanted pregnancy is not the same in my eyes....

keep in mind what I think doesnt matter....thats on the woman...thats her decision she has to live and die with ......being a free moral agent has its consequences.....bob

Maybe you could explain when a child is NOT a child

When it is Inconvenient…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

You said the party lost you on abortion....yes?

Yep. Lost my blind following anyway. I'm not and never will be a single-issue voter. That's what the parties and MSM want everyone to be. I'll never allow myself to be pushed into that. I prefer to look at the bigger picture.

What I do have an issue with is candidates that win and then push the national party agenda. Prime example was Virginia. If you win a race in Virginia, you should be working to represent and support the whims of Virginians. What's up with this crap of Virginia's vehicle emission laws getting triggered based on legislation in California?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Wow.

once again as I said....it dosent matter what I think...thats on the woman....bob

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by antlers
How someone can say they're pro-life and then support capital punishment, I always find as a twist.
You don’t think there’s a difference between killing a completely innocent child in the womb, and executing a convicted murderer…?
Reading his entire post, it doesn't seem like he doesn't think much at all.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The WSJ is a leftist NWO Organization and posts a lot of accurate business info in order to suck the low IQ folks in just as the MSM posts many good The Add Council pieces to suck the suckers in.

AS the WSJ says, there was no significant election fraud. They are just as anti - Trump and anti American as CNN is, they just aim at a slightly higher IQ audience of SUCKERS.

Let me know when they say Bidens acts are designed to be destroying America and we need a conservative.

Never Fughkin Happening. They are owned by the Cabal.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/16/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

alot of people got the vax....some for travel...some for work....some for whatever.....are they all sheep?....bob

Of course not. But read the verbiage of his post. He’s a true-believer in the vax.

Yes, that’s sheeplike.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Yep. Had both Vax's because of my age and I travel weekly (no mask unless required). For both of my daughters, due to their age and lower risk, we let them choose not to be vaxxed. Critical thinking, strange thing for some.

Again making my point.

MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Wow.

once again as I said....it dosent matter what I think...thats on the woman....bob

Extremely weak response. Maybe go get another booster?

And thanks to our Trump winning supreme court, it ain't "on the woman" anymore in a lot of places. Bigly illegal.

Last edited by copperking81; 09/16/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
gsganzer,

It seems you are not a deep thinker. Being prolife is pro innocent life. Criminals are NOT innocent life.

Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The single issue voters for abortion are freaks with forehead tattoos and pink hair and are never going to vote for anything other than a leftist candidate.

Most of the suburban moms I talk with at kids sports, etc. are pissed off about the economy and covid lock downs. I hope they stay that way.

Of course I live in a very red area.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 3,045 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,617
Posts18,532,974
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.