Hop To
Page 4 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 6 80 81
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh, I think it isn't.

I do think you are a passive aggressive bitch however.

Remember how your other Idol, Hillary was gonna win it in a walk?

Big Fox News supporter now Buzzie??

I read news from many sources including fox, bbc, npr, a couple dozen newspapers, science journals, etc. etc. Not really a fan of television news of any kind though, with the exception of local tv news for local stories.

I believe this particular story you don't happen to believe is based on some sound facts.

Christianity is, in fact, tanking and for many of the reasons pointed out on this thread.

Is what it is.

Last edited by BuzzH; 09/17/22.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Oh, I think it isn't.

I read news from many sources including fox, bbc, npr, a couple dozen newspapers, science journals, etc. etc. Not really a fan of television news of any kind though, with the exception of local tv news for local stories.

I believe this particular story you don't happen to believe is based on some sound facts.

Yeah, more bullshit from the Democrat. Comes so naturally for you.

Probably all the kids that can't go hunting now because of Democrats like yourself, might find themselves heading back to Youth Groups.

Today, the "damage" caused by Christianity is a mere boil on the ass of the real damage caused by Democrats such as yourself.

Fact.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh, I think it isn't.

Probably all the kids that can't go hunting now because of Democrats like yourself, might find themselves heading back to Youth Groups.

Today, the "damage" caused by Christianity is a mere boil on the ass of the real damage caused by Democrats such as yourself.

Fact.

Deny the op's link all you want.

Christianity is tanking, just the way it is.

Nobody likes hypocrisy, in particular the hypocrisy from organized religion.

In some ways it's really too bad, but religion has done it to themselves and, like you, choose to live in denial about it.

Just the way the ball bounces I reckon.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This is driven largely by the younger generation leaving the church. Not surprised at all.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
This is driven largely by the younger generation leaving the church. Not surprised at all.

True story.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Someone earlier in the post said it. We are at fault. How many here are baptized? Did your parents fail to raise you in the church as they promised? Did your godparents step in as they promised? How many here went through confirmation and made promises as members of the church? How many have lived.up to those promises? How many of us have had our children baptized and failed to live.up to our promises we made before God? The answers are before us as are the solutions. We simply need to commit to living in accordance with the promises we made for ourselves and on behalf of others.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh, I think it isn't.

Fact.

In some ways it's really too bad, but religion has done it to themselves and, like you, choose to live in denial about it.

So objective!

Hahaha! You are a fùcking fraud.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh, I think it isn't.

Fact.

So objective!

Argue with the op, he posted the article not me.

I do agree with the facts presented in the article however.

You seem to be the only one posting that's in denial about it. Others are looking to the reasons why Christianity is tanking. Which is the first step to take if you care about reversing the trend.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Appears folks are smartening up and realizing the whole “religion “ thing is bullshiit.👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh, I think it isn't.

Fact.

So objective!

No...I will argue with you because you support a cult far more dangerous and currently damaging than Christianity.

And you are a fùcking fraud.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Judman
Appears folks are smartening up and realizing the whole “religion “ thing is bullshiit.👊🏻

I am not religious...but it ain't bullshit.

Buzzie and Backcountry Fudgepackers and the Democrats are bullshit.

They will try and deflect from the damage by saying Religion is bad.....but that's like worrying about a candle on the mantle while your house burns down.

No free rides for cùnts like Buzzie.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I wouldn’t go that far. I would say that the younger generation is more into following lgbtq whatever on social media platforms and living about 180 from any type or Christian lifestyle.

A good old fashioned depression, war, or hard times generally turns people back to religion.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh, I think it isn't.

Fact.

So objective!

No...I will argue with you because you support a cult far more dangerous and currently damaging than Christianity.

You're arguing with yourself.

Christianity is going to continue to tank because of your inability to realize and admit the problems.

The only frauds, are the fake Christians that deny facts and sit around making excuses for why people are leaving Christianity in the dust/rearview.

Not my problem, I like everyone to have the freedom to choose to practice religion or not.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by antlers
What do you fellas here think are the causes for the ongoing decline of Christianity in particular in this country…?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/christia...come-minority-religion-decades-study.amp

Because many are called, but few are chosen?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

They will try and deflect from the damage by saying Religion is bad.....but that's like worrying about a candle on the mantle while your house burns down.

Good thing you're not ranting...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Good thing you're not ranting...

I am not ranting.

You are just a stupid dangerous cùnt. That's all.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Calvin

I wouldn’t go that far. I would say that the younger generation is more into following lgbtq whatever on social media platforms and living about 180 from any type or Christian lifestyle.

A good old fashioned depression, war, or hard times generally turns people back to religion.

Yep, almost by design. Funny how many people folks find religion in times of sickness, divorce, hard times etc. some of the most evil folks I’ve came across have been “religious”. SMH

Never forget a high school buddy of mine worked for a septic company outta high school. Got a service call to the biggest church in Lewis county. Said there were more rubbers in that septic system than he’s ever seen! Haha still makes me laugh. We’re all entitled to our opinions, the power of prayer is funny, it’s called shiithouse luck, fate, no more no less.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh, I think it isn't.

Fact.

So objective!

You're arguing with yourself.

Christianity is going to continue to tank because of your inability to realize and admit the problems.

The only frauds, are the fake Christians that deny facts and sit around making excuses for why people are leaving Christianity in the dust/rearview.

Not my problem, I like everyone to have the freedom to choose to practice religion or not.

Right....you like people to be able to choose.

Go get your Omicron booster you lying piece of shìt.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

God is Real, Christ is real. I agree, as a whole, religion is BS.

The scariest scripture in the Bible for the "religious":

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Please note the OP references the US not the globe.

Christianity is and has always been a religion that thrives under oppression & suppression.

In the Far East, particularly China, as well as in Africa & South America Christianity is doing extraordinarily well.

The problem with prosperity like we have here is that we (mankind) worship the gifts rather than the giver. This is the pattern you see throughout the OT as Israel is blessed by God then turns away, is punished for her unfaithfulness, and is once again blessed by God so in desperation turns back.

We’re in a trough while in other nations Christian’s’ suffering is just the way it’s always been.

We have new religions (Baals) cropping up like DEI SJW LBTQ-Infinity self definition movements that have claimed our allegiance.

It’s just a natural cycle that shows how unfaithful men are, and how faithful to His promises God is.

Page 4 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 6 80 81

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.