Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 156 1 2 3 4 155 156
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So, a partial mobilization of reserves is different than when we sent National Guard and reserve units on multiple year long deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan how? A Russian stop loss on expiring enlistments is different than when we did it how? Recalling reservists with needed skills into active duty is different than when we did it how?

Just wanted to understand how these things were evidence of our military strength and preparedness but are signs of Russia’s impending collapse.

I will start with expaining that our Reserve and Guard units are all volunteer units. That means all the troops have chosen to serve in those units and understand that they may be deployed.

The mobilization in Russia is not voluntary. It's what we call "conscription".

We did the same sort of thing to WW2 vets at the start of the Korean War and it was out of desperation.

We also drafted conscripts for WW2 and Vietnam and it was a move of desperation.

Put those terms into the search engine of choice and do a bit of reading.

Zeihan has a pretty well proven crystal ball and while he is not a true Wizard he is worth paying attention.

The man bun is going to trigger a few. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
So, a partial mobilization of reserves is different than when we sent National Guard and reserve units on multiple year long deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan how? A Russian stop loss on expiring enlistments is different than when we did it how? Recalling reservists with needed skills into active duty is different than when we did it how?

Just wanted to understand how these things were evidence of our military strength and preparedness but are signs of Russia’s impending collapse.
I will start with expaining that our Reserve and Guard units are all volunteer units. That means all the troops have chosen to serve in those units and understand that they may be deployed.

We did the same sort of thing to WW2 vets at the start of the Korean War and it was out of desperation.

We also drafted conscripts for WW2 and Vietnam and it was a move of desperation.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Dummy, Do you know military service is mandatory in Russia and Ukraine?

Of course Zelensky paid a bribe and never served unlike all of the Ukrainian citizens he is sending to their deaths

You lack of basic knowledge in every subject matter really explains why your businesses fail and go bankrupt

Put those terms into the search engine of choice and do a bit of reading.

Zeihan has a pretty well proven crystal ball and while he is not a true Wizard he is worth paying attention.

The man bun is going to trigger a few. grin

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Mike Martin has a clear crystal ball

Putin's 'partial mobilisation' will send tens of thousands to their deaths
Ukrainian forces have killed or wounded 80,000 professional Russian soldiers - what will they do with this mobilised reserve?

Vladimir Putin is getting desperate. This morning, in a speech delayed from last night, the Russian leader announced a "partial mobilisation" of the military, alongside sham referendums in the part of Ukraine that are currently occupied by Russian forces.

In signing the presidential decree, the partial mobilisation seeks to call back into full-time service those Russian citizens that are in the armed forces reserve.

On paper, this could be up to two million people. In addition, the contracts of soldiers currently in the military are being extended indefinitely.

As usual, these announcements were accompanied by the not-so-oblique nuclear threats that we have all become used to from Putin.

At first glance, this mobilisation looks like a significant escalation in Russia’s "special military operation".

Certainly, one of the original problems with Russia's approach to the war was that it was started with goals that were far too broad for the numbers of troops deployed.

What does mobilisation actually entail?
To properly invade Ukraine, Russia would have had to have used a million or so troops, rather than the 150,000 that actually crossed the border.

What does a mobilisation of hundreds of thousands actually entail? Well, the journey from citizen-soldier to soldier takes about three months.

Modern combat is complex and demanding, and civilians are not prepared physically nor mentally for its rigours, let alone the complex technical skills that are required to operate modern equipment.

But Russia is desperate for troops in Ukraine right now - witness the collapse of the Kharkiv front, and recent reports of prisoners being press-ganged into service.

In three months' time, they may have lost the war (although it is likely to take a bit longer than that).

But, let us say that these troops would make a difference in three months' time.

These soldiers need to be trained and equipped. The Ukraine war has already hollowed out much of the Russian armed forces.

Russian equipment belongs in a museum
This includes the sending of its training battalions into combat, and so the trainers of these mobilised reservists are, in many cases, already dead.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Hillary agrees with Johnny vodka

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Johnny your hero Biden agrees with you too

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trump agrees with John Burns.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Elizabeth Warren agrees with you burnsie

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
No reason to worry, I suppose. Whatever is going to happen will happen. But I think Russia's response will determine how involved NATO will become. And I think Russia's response will be much more significant than anything seen so far.

NATO will bow to Putin because they can't get the US to step in and fight the war for them with nukes because Bidet doesn't control the military because Trump called the Insurrection Act and instituted Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance after an illegal coup put a foreign belligerant agent in the WH until the military gets the coup straightened out.

Sorry it wasn't explained by the MSM. That's why this schiett is going on.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You can remind me later. Russia is winning. Russia will take Odessa and everything They desire to take.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

John Burns

I have all the sources.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Because the Federal Propaganda Corps, who Burns & Toot believe beyond all doubt, said so.

Trust the plan bruh.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Can't contemplate head fakes are fair in the game of war. UFR.

Can't figure out it would be political suicide to align with Putin when the country is full of dumbasses like you who believe the NWO MSM reporting how Putin is slaughtering millions of civilians.

Keep on following the deep states bouncy ball. That's why they throw it for folks like you and Houston_2.

TFF

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

I love Pres Trump, but he has been wrong on this war as well as on vaccines.

Very, very wrong.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It's amazing how many people extol the wonders of our Constitution and then turn around and believe America is history if foreigners and traitors succeed in seating a Manchurian Candidate in the WH and stupidly think there are no contingency plans for such a possibility.

Unreal.

Military Intel even sent Kue to give people a Clue so some good people wouldn't become so distressed they did something drastic, but the MSM, being owned by the traitorous cabal said Kue was a Larp and the suckers believed them.

UFR.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
You can remind me later. Russia is winning. Russia will take Odessa and everything They desire to take.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw

Very, very wrong.

yep. Two big things Trump got wrong

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What a waste.

The Putin Pufters all share a portion of blame for this horrid war.

Watching the Pufters cheer as the Orc horde tried it's best to destroy Ukraine sickens the soul.

On the other hand watching a brave country fight off the Orc horde is uplifting.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Waiting for the fed to rase rates again here in a few minuted for all of that money we gave to corrupt Ukraine.

How many trillions will the middle class investors lose in their retirement the next few years to support NAZIs in Ukraine?

What plugged up clown world we live in now thanks to clueless Biden enabling idiots like Johnny Vodka

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by efw

Very, very wrong.

yep. Two big things Trump got wrong

He wasn't wrong about Russia when he was campaigning. The 2022 Trump isn't the 2016 Trump.

Page 2 of 156 1 2 3 4 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,780
Posts18,477,082
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.