Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 156 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 155 156
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This is pretty much the official word of the CCP. It reads like a warning to the west that Putin is getting serious and desperate and that everyone should knock it off before someone gets hurt.

https://www.newsweek.com/putin-life-death-struggle-ukraine-china-warns-1744966

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think that’s what worries some of us the most, that Putin gets backed into a corner and significantly escalates the conflict to save face.

Well,....I don't think it will be to save face. It'll be to keep transvestite story time out of Russian libraries.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
China, India and Turkey openly uneasy about Putin’s latest mobilization call. All have expressed direct statements against Putin’s latest action.

The Guardian, Reuters

I think that’s what worries some of us the most, that Putin gets backed into a corner and significantly escalates the conflict to save face. If he faces an angry populace at home and is getting his ass kicked in Ukraine I expect that he’ll do whatever needs to be done in order to guarantee a Russian “victory”.

Widening of the “special operation” is the extent of my interest in either country…

At this point and for a while now putin has no honorable way to extract himself from what he’s miscalculated, walked into and has persisted in doing.

His only way out at this point would be something along the lines of his failing health, unable to serve any longer, etc.

Jmo

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
China, India and Turkey openly uneasy about Putin’s latest mobilization call. All have expressed direct statements against Putin’s latest action.

The Guardian, Reuters

I think that’s what worries some of us the most, that Putin gets backed into a corner and significantly escalates the conflict to save face. If he faces an angry populace at home and is getting his ass kicked in Ukraine I expect that he’ll do whatever needs to be done in order to guarantee a Russian “victory”.

Widening of the “special operation” is the extent of my interest in either country…

Well the weak kids on the playground alway wished everyone gave the bully their lunch money.

Ukraine punched the bully in his face, kicked him in the nuts, and smashed him.

You keep hoping the bully never comes for your lunch money.

The Big Boys are going to smash the schitt out of the bully and you can hide on the sidelines.

Thank them later.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

The Guardian, Reuters

What bothers most of us, as it should any American is that our money stolen at gunpoint was used to prop up the ukraine and their CIA installed “president”.

But by and large the Uketards refuse to acknowledge that. I have YET to read a post here from a Zalensky supporter that states they donated any of their own personal wealth to the fight. They masturbate to the fantasy of him plowing their ass and wiping his côck with his yarmulke and gifting it to them.

MAGA
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump and Putin are taking the Kenites out of Ukraine.

Soon Xi will join in and take them out of Taiwan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think that’s what worries some of us the most, that Putin gets backed into a corner and significantly escalates the conflict to save face.

Well,....I don't think it will be to save face. It'll be to keep transvestite story time out of Russian libraries.

Yeah.
Everyone has forgotten that Putin’s the savior of the free Christian world.

Saint Vlad.

Slipped my mind.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You people are phuging idiots. If Putin is as bad as you say he is and he gets backed into a corner and is facing defeat, why WOULDN’T he drop a few nukes?

If he is the modern Hitler, you’re telling us Hitler would have gone down to defeat and let 5,000 nukes go unused if he had had them?

You’re phuging insane. You are the crazy and dangerous bastards.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/21/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Yeah.

Saint Vlad.

Slipped my mind.

Pathetic passive aggressive broad.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
poor toot worried that there will be no more drag queen shows for children in Russian libraries. What a hero

The Guardian, Reuters

At this point and for a while now putin has no honorable way to extract himself from what he’s miscalculated, walked into and has persisted in doing.

His only way out at this point would be something along the lines of his failing health, unable to serve any longer, etc.

Jmo

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
So the Ukrainians have to round up more jews for death camps like they dd in the past with NAZIS for you to be happy. ol tooty fruity?

Yeah.

Saint Vlad.

Slipped my mind.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

,....can't help yourself, can you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Being stupid is never a good look.

Yet you persist. OCD, maybe?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump and Putin are taking the Kenites out of Ukraine.

Soon Xi will join in and take them out of Taiwan.

Being Pro ChiCom and Pro Orc is bold.

Let's see how that playes out long term. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Another one of your pointless points of ad hominem bs.

You’ve yet to be correct about anything.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You people are phuging idiots. If Putin is as bad as you say he is and he gets backed into a corner and is facing defeat, why WOULDN’T he drop a few nukes?

If he is the modern Hitler, you’re telling us Hitler would have gone down to defeat and let 5,000 nukes go unused if he had had them?

Some common sense... the Uketards should answer and explain

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Wow Bristoe’s slipped from your good graces pretty fast.

Guy does know a few things and isn’t shy about sharing them.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Just another brain dead weak beta male Covid clown and Biden worshipper. Toot have you no shame?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
BGG…. I totally agree with you about the money. I was specifically speaking to the “special operation” and the potential for it to blow up…I was thinking more about potential “tactics” or end game scenario.

What pisses me off the most, as BillyGoatGruff said, is the ridiculous ungodly sums of money that we’ve sent to a former Soviet satellite state. We have ZERO obligation and we have ZERO historical alliances with them yet we act as if it’s Canada that Russia invaded rather than some pissant, corrupt, fa.ggot loving pseudo-Nazi (slightly contradictory 😁) country on the other side of the world.

The money PISSES me off.

The ruthless potential of what Putin might do in the face of looking like a small, weak, bully is what WORRIES me.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Some common sense... the Uketards should answer and explain

Roll over and show your belly if you think that will stop Putty Boi.

Others of us know how to deal with bullies but you are going to quiver before it's all done.

Buckle Up Buttercup, the Big Boys are in charge. Pro tip: It's not Biden.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 9 of 156 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,015
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.