I'm you're huckleberry....glOcksucker

You're my dingleberry.

Just in case you didn't know.

Dingleberry noun
din·​gle·​ber·​ry | \ ˈdiŋ-gəl-ˌber-ē , -ˌbe-rē \
plural dingleberries
Definition of dingleberry

1 US, informal : a foolish, stupid, or contemptible person
Something about human nature makes us all think we are the best drivers on the road at any given time. It's everyone else who are the dingleberries.
— Kelly Kazek
They shouldn't have to leave jobs they love with people they like—because of some dingleberry with a wandering eye.
— Caroline Overington

2 a cranberry (Vaccinium erythrocarpum) of the southeastern U.S.
also : its small dark red berry

3 slang : a piece of dried fecal matter clinging to the hair around the anus
Get over the ick factor and check your pet's rear regularly to make sure no dingleberries are dangling from his fur.
— Kim Campbell Thornton

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/21/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nighty night, dingleberry. Thanks for the laughs.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Is Leonard tryin ta suck his own peepee again.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Ho chit, i opened this thread to maybe see a video of two bobcats fighting over a turkey, double glad my turkey hunting career was over near 30 years ago when i shot a three bearded gobbler, 11, 8, and 5 inch beards, i'll never top that and haven't been since, with that, triple glad i'll never get in a k u n t-fight over turkey hunting! LOL!!!!!

Trump Won!
IC B2

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Raferman

Hopefully gOck is sucking his glock

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunner500
Ho chit, i opened this thread to maybe see a video of two bobcats fighting over a turkey, double glad my turkey hunting career was over near 30 years ago when i shot a three bearded gobbler, 11, 8, and 5 inch beards, i'll never top that and haven't been since, with that, triple glad i'll never get in a k u n t-fight over turkey hunting! LOL!!!!!

Boy, YOU got a turkey forum baptism by fire, now din't ya ???

😁

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I killed a gobbler that weighed 26.5 lbs with 7 beards years ago and I never thought of quiting.....

You ever thought about quiting Yoder ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by Raferman

Hopefully gOck is sucking his glock

Gosh, you've threatened to cut me twice. Now you've stated you hope I Kill myself several times. You seem to be one mentally disturbed fugg. What are they putting in the water in Memphis? You've got teachers being snatched off the streets and killed, boys driving around randomly murdering people. And an old has-been hunter and turkey call maker who never amounted to a hill of turkey shyt threatening people and asking them to klill themselves. Just WHAT is going on in Memphis?

Originally Posted by gunner500

Ah, it's all in good fun. I actually have no animosity towards LFC. He has a 'net-wide reputation for being an abusive dingleberry and a harrassing, blathering idiot, and an insufferable boaster, like he's presently doing in his "Legends I've Met" thread where he's only slightly more politely puffing himself up at the expense of Zach Farmer, again. Man, what is it that he feels so threatened by master turkey call makers? He's been banned from just about every other hunting forum out there, as well as Facebook groups for his abusive and harassing ways, which included other attacks on Zach Farmer. Rick won't ban him. So it's fun egging him on. He simply can't resist it. It seems to be so much part of his nature that he can't change it anymore than he can change his skin color. But it is good for hearing some of his tall tales. I guess campfires are places for bullshyt stories to be told. So while he's around, we won't be disappointed.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/22/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
I killed a gobbler that weighed 26.5 lbs with 7 beards years ago and I never thought of quiting.....

Not once. Not ever. Not for a second.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I guess campfires are places for bullshyt stories to be told. So while he's around, we won't be disappointed.

Good point. Well done. wink

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I never threatened GlOcksucker.....

It was a promise that if he stopped by my shop I'd bite his ear off put it up on my wall and when people come by saw it an asked "where did you get that ear ?"

I'd tell them "I bit it off a low life scum nOn hunting know it all scUm bag of a human being son of a ...... mother ......... bass'turd".

Did I tell you I got in a hunting club close to Powhatan.

Maybe we can meet up in Powhatan next spring when i come hunting....

I'll get me a picture with my foOt on your neck after I bite your ear off.

Then you'll have a legend stOry with the scars to prove it about the day you met the Meanest Callmaker out there.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC
What we have trying to run rough shod over this section are two of the sorriest bass' turd phonies that ever wasted earth's air.....

One claims to haVe been paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for over twO decades when questioned about it goes on the attack....

His running mate is the living definition of not knowing chit from shinola.

They have no problem telling lies about people or their wives even call their hunting dogs a liar.

Neither one has nothing to offer anyone when it comes to advise about Turkey hunting they are both just cod licking sons of low life bee'itches that the best of them rAn down a hoes leg.

Pardon the Fwench

I think my first assessment was spOt on.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
I never threatened GlOcksucker.....

It was a promise that if he stopped by my shop I'd bite his ear off put it up on my wall and when people come by saw it an asked "where did you get that ear ?"

I'd tell them "I bit it off a low life scum nOn hunting know it all scUm bag of a human being son of a ...... mother ......... bass'turd".

Did I tell you I got in a hunting club close to Powhatan.

Maybe we can meet up in Powhatan next spring when i come hunting....

I'll get me a picture with my foOt on your neck after I bite your ear off.

Then you'll have a legend stOry with the scars to prove it about the day you met the Meanest Callmaker out there.

In all seriousness, I would be HAPPY to meet and hunt with you. Maybe you could teach me something. Powhatan is the single worst rural county in Va for turkey hunting. If you are scoring turkeys there, you must be a very fine hunter. But you would have to promise not to nibble on my ear.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/22/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by LFC

Not once. Not ever. Not for a second.
I just never did understand what it is about turkeys and turkey hunting that grabs some people like that. They just never grabbed me that way and maybe I wish they did. I got into the spring thing back in the 90's for a few years. Had some good success, called in and killed a few gobblers. Called in a couple for my nephew and my ex wife, then it just kinda petered out for me and I lost interest. It's usually too damned hot for me to want to put on my camo and trudge around the woods and I hate the goddam bugs and bug spray. If our season opened in April when it's cooler and before the black flies are out I'd be more inclined to get out there but it doesn't start till May. I've gone a few times sporadically over the last 20 years and that's it. Mostly only when, if and because I hear them gobbling out behind the house while sitting on the porch drinking my coffee in the morning when the season is open. I've gone quite a few seasons now without going out at all in the spring, though I do still hunt them in the fall most years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I just never did understand what it is about turkeys and turkey hunting that grabs some people like that. They just never grabbed me that way and maybe I wish they did.

That's sort of the way I am with hunting in general. Some people's lives simply revolve around it. I like hunting, but it isn't the main focus of my life. I like accumulating guns and recreational shooting. I do enjoy deer and small game hunting, and spring turkey is a way to get out some more. But the competition among hunters has gotten insane. When its competition, it's no longer recreation. I used to do a lot a bass fishing and still do quite a bit. But the competition in tournements is just crazy. It destroys the sense that is a recreation, after all. Same with deer hunting. Never needed to kill anything so badly that I had to trespass, poach, leave my stand up all year long in violation of the law (public land), or run dogs through areas where I know individual hunters are and who had gotten there first.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I never knew that hunting was a competitive sport until all the hunting video's and hunting TV shows started showing up.

Along those lines, what is it when someone kills a deer or a turkey and they run around pumping their fist in the air like they just kicked the school bullies butt or something?

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Pullit, I agree with you on all the fist pumping, hugging, high five, B.S. all I tell my hunters is Good Shot, then we get on with picking up the critter and blood work, I think the T.V. shows try to make the killing of a critter way more exciting than it should be. Rio7

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Makes 3 of us.

I can't stand 99% of TV hunting shows. Sound track of death metal, fist pumping, dirt napping, laying the smackdown, smoked him............

To each his own, I guess. As for me..........first thing I do when I get to a downed deer or turkey is drop to my knees, take off my hat and thank the Almighty God who created such a magnificent creature and allowed me to wake up and hunt it that day.

Turkeys are my drug. They have been in my blood for decades with zero sign of diminishing. Bowhunting whitetails is a semi-close second place. I live to hunt turkeys wherever they gobble. The history of the sport, the calls and callmakers, the workings of the guns and chokes and shells, the journeys and the different places and the sceneries where I hunt them are as much a part of it all as the kill.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The kill is always secondary, don't get me wrong, I like to kill turkeys and deer, and ducks, but the hunt and the people I am with is more important to me.

Last edited by pullit; 09/22/22.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

298 members (16penny, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 34 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,239
Posts18,485,860
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.