Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 156 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 155 156
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Take this guy’s analysis for whatever it’s worth. It’s worth a watch.

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I would say he probably knows more than you.

I have consistently said that I do not know how this war will end. But here's what I can promise you, not a god#^%m one of these Putin peter puffers knows either. You could get the exact same crap they are peddling by watching state sanctioned Russian tv. Which is of course straight up propaganda. I'll also say this. Every prediction they have made so far has been wrong. When Russian first rolled into Ukraine this was going to be over in a week. Wrong. Then the Russians were certain to take the capitol of Ukraine. Didn't happen. Then they tried to pass that failure by the Russians off as just a feint. It wasn't. It was just a failure. Then Russia was just going to slowly and unstoppably grind across Ukraine from the east. Then that stalled. Now the battle lines are moving in the other direction. Tell me how many times do these guys have to be wrong before your confidence in them starts to waver. Got a number for me? Seems that being able to read Tolstoy in the original Russian doesn't provide much insight into current events.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
It's mind boggling how many people up here on the Boobs & Politics page now hate America.

I feel slighted.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
It's mind boggling how many people up here on the Boobs & Politics page now hate America.

I feel slighted.

Why?….you were the Boob he was referring to. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Willto

I have consistently said that I do not know how this war will end. But here's what I can promise you, not a god#^%m one of these Putin peter puffers knows either. You could get the exact same crap they are peddling by watching state sanctioned Russian tv. Which is of course straight up propaganda. I'll also say this. Every prediction they have made so far has been wrong. When Russian first rolled into Ukraine this was going to be over in a week. Wrong. Then the Russians were certain to take the capitol of Ukraine. Didn't happen. Then they tried to pass that failure by the Russians off as just a feint. It wasn't. It was just a failure. Then Russia was just going to slowly and unstoppably grind across Ukraine from the east. Then that stalled. Now the battle lines are moving in the other direction. Tell me how many times do these guys have to be wrong before your confidence in them starts to waver. Got a number for me? Seems that being able to read Tolstoy in the original Russian doesn't provide much insight into current events.
Take a deep breath . Then turn your TV back on or click CNN,Fox, etc

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Is that Lori Lightfoot's brother?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Is that Lori Lightfoot's brother?
That's Johnny Buns' prom date

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Once again, what is the end game? Do you expect Putin to accept defeat and slink off into retirement? If he is a power mad dictator, do you expect his people to depose him when that hasn’t happened to anyone in Russia since the Czar?

What is the end game and how do you propose that it will be of benefit to normal Americans here in America?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

Some of you guys don't seem to realize the internet provides a history and will believe anything that feeds you bias.

Here is that nutjob going on about the "Aether."

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Willto

That's hilarious, especially as you watch the Ukraine-sanctioned reports. You know Ukraine closed TV networks and banned opposition parties, right?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/zelensky_suspends_media_and_opposition_parties.html

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

LOL.

Some of you guys don't seem to realize the internet provides a history and will believe anything that feeds you bias.

Add this question to your fan club list

Did you pay for their tattoos? Or is that too personal ?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That dudes damn near as nutty as......a TIME Journalist?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Once again, what is the end game? Do you expect Putin to accept defeat and slink off into retirement? If he is a power mad dictator, do you expect his people to depose him when that hasn’t happened to anyone in Russia since the Czar?

What is the end game and how do you propose that it will be of benefit to normal Americans here in America?

The Orcs leave Ukraine.

NATO countries build up their defense to a level that stops any further Orc aggression before it ever happens.

Europe gets off the Russian energy teat and buys more USA energy.

USA mil spending aligns to countering the ChiCom threat.

Breaking the Orc Horde has real benefits to the USA. Doing it without spending any USA blood is doubly awesome.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

LOL.

You obviously didn’t watch the second video he posted. It’s quite logical and sensible and at the end he states that the Aether is not a real quantifiable thing.

If you’re going to discredit people for being alleged nuttjobs in one area but relying on them in another, the why don’t you apply the same standard to our current leaders? These guys pushing the war with Russia are the same ones who think creating trillions out of thin air will have no impact on inflation or that getting rid of all fossil fuels is desirable and possible. Those two ideas are far more nutty than anything this guy says about anything, and yet, you lap their schit up about Russia like the obedient dog you are.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/22/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The Orcs leave Ukraine.

NATO countries build up their defense to a level that stops any further Orc aggression before it ever happens.

Europe gets off the Russian energy teat and buys more USA energy.

USA mil spending aligns to countering the ChiCom threat.

Breaking the Orc Horde has real benefits to the USA. Doing it without spending any USA blood is doubly awesome.

So, you expect Putin to accept defeat when he has the option not to?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The Orcs leave Ukraine. I'd be good with that.

NATO countries build up their defense to a level that stops any further Orc aggression before it ever happens. Why would anyone expect them to do that THIS TIME?

Europe gets off the Russian energy teat and buys more USA energy. Possible, but Russia will always have price on their side due to transportation[short term memory will come into play]

USA mil spending aligns to countering the ChiCom threat. We're broke, China's broke. Maybe?

Breaking the Orc Horde has real benefits to the USA. Doing it without spending any USA blood is doubly awesome.But we're spending too many $$'s

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Good thing these guys are white......Burnsie didn't pout and stomp over the last pipeline war started by his hero Democrats in Syria.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Burns got to the last page of "Dick and Jane", and when it dawned on him that Jane didn't get the Dick, he declared that the written word was all bullshit and he wasn't going to read again.

Since then, TV has been his primary instrument of information,...and he can't discern between MSNBC and Lil' MS Muffin.

He'd probably spell it Dick in Jane

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
He stopped after Dick because well, you know, he likes dick.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Good thing these guys are white......Burnsie didn't pout and stomp over the last pipeline war started by his hero Democrats in Syria.
Ha. Putin probably pissed Burns off by stomping out Zeros ISIS forces.

Pretty plain to see he supports who the CY A supports, even if they gassed a bunch of poor Kurds to make Zero happy and get the US into the action.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/22/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 13 of 156 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (1badf350, 21, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 43 invisible), 2,152 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,641
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.