Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Apparent Sabotage Disables Nord Stream 1 and 2, Cutting Off All Direct Gas Supply to Germany from Russia
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

eugyppius
Sep 27

Yesterday evening, pressure in undersea Nord Stream 2 pipeline suddenly collapsed, and gas could be seen bubbling to the surface of the Baltic Sea near the Danish island of Bornholm. Shortly afterwardes, reports came of a total collapse in the pressure of our other major undersea pipeline connection to Russia, Nord Stream 1, indicating a further rupture.

Government officials assume that the damage is intentional, and the result of an attack by foreign forces:

Due to the timing, the fact that three separate pipelines were affected, and the severe pressure losses in Nord Stream 1, officials expect the worst. “We can no longer imagine any scenario other than a targeted attack,” said a person privy to the assessment by the federal government and federal authorities. They added: “Everything speaks against a coincidence.”

Such an attack on the seabed would be anything but trivial; it would have to be carried out with special forces – for example, by navy divers or a submarine, people informed of initial assessments said.

With regard to responsibility for the alleged attacks, two possibilities are being discussed. First, according to initial speculation, Ukrainian or Ukrainian-affiliated forces could be responsible. With the temporary shutdown of the Nord Stream pipelines, gas deliveries from Russia to Germany and Central Europe would only be possible via the Yamal pipelinje running through Poland or the Ukrainian pipeline network.

The piece that I’ve bolded is of course a lightly disguised reference to the United States or NATO. This should surprise nobody: President Biden said in early February, that in the event of a Russian invasion, “there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2, we will bring an end to it.” It’s well within the realm of possibility that such an attack would’ve been carried with the tacit approval (or even upon the request) of the Scholz government, to relieve them of political pressure to open the pipelines as the economy continues to collapse into the winter. The Greens are in government here, and Green-adjacent journalists have gone so far as to demand the dismantling of the pipelines to hurt Putin, so this too is far from crazy.

The second scenario investigators are contemplating, according to press reports, is of course a “‘false flag’ operation by Russia,” carried out to “drive up the price of gas,” “exacerbate the European energy crisis” and “fuel additional uncertainty.” Russia will surely be blamed for the attack as soon as it is confirmed, I have no doubt of that.

The pipeline attacks come as a few prominent German politicians have demanded the opening of Nord Stream 2, and the subject has attracted a growing protest movement.

jhttps://open.substack.com/pub/eugyppius/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo0MjQ4MDY2NSwicG9zdF9pZCI6NzUxNjQ0NzYsImlhdCI6MTY2NDI1OTUxMywiZXhwIjoxNjY2ODUxNTEzLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMjY4NjIxIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.L-meHpU7j66MGy3kZviZIHtjuaYGy-pnRRy8L8vE2DY

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m a betting man and I’d put my money on us (USA). This dooms the Germans to economic collapse. There’s no way they can import enough gas now.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
There are going to be millions out of work and idle in Germany this winter as they sit around their freezing apartments.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Probably Liz Cheney.

THIS is the reason they removed Trump.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I predict there will be a run on alcohol stoves. All that vodka and schnapps up in flames.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I'm betting that the damn commies in russia just turned the spigot off

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Doubt very much it was the Russians behind it.......Europe will start bringing in more gas from North Africa and Norway, instead of repairing the Nordstream lines....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Germany can’t cut a separate deal with Russia now. It’s in for the long haul. This is Cortez burning his ships on the beaches of Mexico. All the chips have been pushed to the center of the table.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I’m anything but an expert, but disabling a pipeline on a seabed sounds a bit too technical and requiring a bit of operational prowess that the Ruskies have never really displayed.
Beyond that, why would they blow up two pipelines when all they have to do is turn the damn valve off?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Potsy
I’m anything but an expert, but disabling a pipeline on a seabed sounds a bit too technical and requiring a bit of operational prowess that the Ruskies have never really displayed.
Beyond that, why would they blow up two pipelines when all they have to do is turn the damn valve off?

One thing the Russians do have actually...

This way...who or what did it? Can't place blame with plausible deniability...

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
More of the same BS, Russia hasn't even said they suspected sabotage, and as far as Nord Stream 2, it hasn't even been completed yet. And neither had any gas flowing. Nord Stream 1 was only operating at 20% capacity and completely shut down in July.... not much of a reason for a Sabotage attempt. Hell, it wasn't more than 6 months ago, I believe that the same thing happened offshore of Long Beach, CA., turned out it was a ship dragging its anchor.

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hasselhoff to the rescue

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if this will ratchet up tensions between the US & Germany?

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, it ain’t fake. Here is the leak.

Big bubbles

Joe Biden always says the quiet part out loud.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1490792490466693120

Sweden says explosions.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1574751122404921344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/27/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Unreliable gas at mini bar prices is gonna be WAY better for Europe.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nah it’s a lie Gg say so.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Well, it ain’t fake. Here is the leak.

Big bubbles

Joe Biden always says the quiet part out loud.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1490792490466693120

Sweden says explosions.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1574751122404921344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
The smeller's the feller?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
ALIENS!

tapping into supplies for the trip home. They use it for starting their flux capacitors.

Well now, is this likely to garner support for the Ukes, or the Ruskies?

I just hope the drought ends here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

They have been working on their seafloor sabotage capabilities for a while now. Severing internet cables in particular. Placing explosives on a gas line they built is absolutely possible. Not saying they did do it, but it's within their skill set . And ours, to be fair. Maybe others too.

Last edited by plumbum; 09/27/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m a betting man and I’d put my money on us (USA). This dooms the Germans to economic collapse. There’s no way they can import enough gas now.

I think I read that the pipe was 300 feet and only a very few countries had the means to do this meaning probably the US.

Destabilizing the world as usual

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston
Due to the timing, the fact that three separate pipelines were affected ......

OK, lost me on that one. Thought there were TWO pipeline failures, Nord Stream 1 and 2.

What is the third?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by plumbum

They have been working on their seafloor sabotage capabilities for a while now. Severing internet cables in particular. Placing explosives on a gas line they built is absolutely possible. Not saying they did do it, but it's withing their skill set . And ours, to be fair. Maybe others too.

how does one place explosives on a very strong concrete and steel pipe at 300 feet or deeper?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Turning to Twitter for news? It was a 2.2 earthquake... and that so called Twitter statement you all say Biden made was from FEBURARY, before Russia had actually invaded Ukraine, and both him and Germany's Chancelor was talking about stopping the completion of Nord Stream 2, which they did with Germany's refusal to Certify it.

Phil

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, that's one way to cut-off gas to Europe without actually saying you are going to cut Europe off.

Damn guys, someone blew up the pipeline, guess you're not getting any gas from us this winter.

Oh darn...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It makes no sense for Russia to do it when they could have simply turned a valve and shot Europe the finger.

I wonder if Germany wasn’t getting shaky. Maybe even there was some surreptitious gas shipping going on.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
That the Germans would put themselves in this position speaks volumes about the capacity for dogmatic thinking to utterly blind human beings into jettisoning all self interest. I can't be reminded enough as to how fundamentally irrational decision making can be.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Thea last time the world squeezed Germany like this we got WWII.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I grew up believing the USA was the good guy. The last 6 years have shown me the opposite.

Stolen elections have consequences. We'll be lucky to survive the Biden regime.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Yup, recently there was the tea-party, followed by maga, and somewhere in-between Q, all completely irrational and idiotic.

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You are a moron.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Check out which politicians have recently invested in US NG producers and you will have your answer.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Yup, recently there was the tea-party, followed by maga, both completely irrational and idiotic.

Phil
The Biden admin is a fugging disaster.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yup, recently there was the tea-party, followed by maga, and somewhere in-between Q, all completely irrational and idiotic.

Phil

Well Phil sex with children is legalized now under Biden .

Aren't you late for children's drag queen strip show hour at your local California elementary school?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
That the Germans would put themselves in this position speaks volumes about the capacity for dogmatic thinking to utterly blind human beings into jettisoning all self interest. I can't be reminded enough as to how fundamentally irrational decision making can be.
well, as Bertrand Russell said so many years ago:“Most people would rather die than think and many of them do!”

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

actually up until the war started, the US accommodated, was friendly toward, and did nothing to hinder the Nazis.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I think the red wave is growing and will be hitting Western Europe PDQ.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka

I think I read that the pipe was 300 feet and only a very few countries had the means to do this meaning probably the US.

Originally Posted by plumbum

They have been working on their seafloor sabotage capabilities for a while now. Severing internet cables in particular. Placing explosives on a gas line they built is absolutely possible. Not saying they did do it, but it's withing their skill set . And ours, to be fair. Maybe others too.

how does one place explosives on a very strong concrete and steel pipe at 300 feet or deeper?
Have you ever heard of the USS Jimmy Carter ? It’s a Seawolf class submarine that has a 100’ long section add to the middle for this kind of work. Dive chambers , robots , bays to recover items from the sea floor. My friend broke his neck the first time on the Carter getting in or out of her at depth. Made to tap undersea communication cables and such. We’re the most capable in the world at this kind of work.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

actually up until the war started, the US accommodated, was friendly toward, and did nothing to hinder the Nazis.

Chamberlain Declares “Peace for Our Time”
On September 30, 1938, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain received a rowdy homecoming after signing a peace pact with Nazi Germany.

Ya, that one did not work out very well. Handed Hitler everything he asked for in the process. Some "squeeze".

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/27/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See Eye Aye.....the eastern Yerupeein schitt-stirring chapter.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We’re working overtime to start WWIII with a country we should have made peace and common cause with thirty years ago. We carried on with the Cold War and became the evil empire.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Expertise? Couldnt atorpedo do it?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We’re working overtime to start WWIII with a country we should have made peace and common cause with thirty years ago. We carried on with the Cold War and became the evil empire.

^^^ Exactly ^^^

The Victoria Nulands of this country made sure of that.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Phil

Well Phil sex with children is legalized now under Biden .

Aren't you late for children's drag queen strip show hour at your local California elementary school?

This. Phil doesn't care that the Bidet stopped FB Y background checks on Federal child care workers dealing with the trafficked kids.

Phil is an enabler.

Phil, are you and your buds getting kids cheaper under the Creeper?

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Of course it was the Biden regime.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gayghost, we know why you, Northmam, Sickermore and Houston_2 support Pedo Joe.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/27/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SupFoo

^^^ Exactly ^^^

The (((Victoria Nulands))) of this country made sure of that.
Bingo!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Corparate USA had dealings with them.

What do you call lend lease to Britan and signing over IIRC 99 destroyers to them???

Our Navy had a undeclared war with Germany in the North Alantic waaaay before formal war was declared on us by Germany.
They sunk 1 or 2 of our destroyers and damaged another IIRC
We also actively were depth charging some of their subs.
One instance in a 8 or 12 hr running battle with a german sub IIRC.
That was hidden from the public and I think either our destroyer or the german sub was sunk in that engagement.

Also our long range surveillance planes played a small role in the Bismark episode IIRC.

What do you call the expansion of our protection zone into the alantic prior to our entry into WW2 and our surveillance and reporting to the British of German sub positions.

Please stop using drunk history as a counterpoint for relevance in a thread....

Last edited by renegade50; 09/27/22.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The two explanations that make sense are:

1. Why would the Russians sabotage a pipeline when they could simply turn the valve shut.

2. Germans had it sabotaged, like Cortes burning his ships, no turning back for the German populace, like it or not.

Have to say though, the Germans turning the gas OFF to kill their people is quite a switch. My, how times have changed, eh?

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/27/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The pipeline..

Burns in his Sub " Pray for Ukraine" did it with a Himars underwater rocket.
Or he simply ran into it drunk as fuuuuk.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

I was referring to The Treaty of Versailles.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
The pipeline..

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Good lort dude.

I'm glad I'm just heading to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee instead of having a swig already in my mouth.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

There's a reason you got some sort of Beaver Award, right?

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

1. Why would the Russians sabotage a pipeline when they could simply turn the valve shut.

2. Germans had it sabotaged, like Cortes burning his ships, no turning back for the German populace, like it or not.

Have to say though, the Germans turning the gas OFF to kill their people is quite a switch. My, how times have changed, eh?

I’d say it’s more likely we felt like they were waffling a bit and felt they needed a push in the right direction.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Agreed.

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shaped charges on a crawling pig.

For those not "In the Know" a "pig" travels through pipelines for various purposes such as inspection or cleaning.

Easiest way to cut an underwater pipeline if you have access to the pipeline.

Time will tell.

The pipeline..

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

On an average day how many hours would you say I dominate your thoughts? crazy

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Maybe the Germans ought to paddle their non bathing azz,s out to the leak in row boats and try to get some of that gas in empty sauer kraut cans or fill up big zeppelin looking balloons with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lots of bad ideas have come out of Germany.

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Lots of bad ideas have come out of Germany.
Understatement of the century !

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

For those not "In the Know" a "pig" travels through pipelines for various purposes such as inspection or cleaning.

Time will tell.

The pipeline..

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

On an average day how many hours would you say I dominate your thoughts? crazy
Please be silent Johnny Alcky or else I will start another session of questions for you.

At your exspense I was using your dumbazz as comic relief on a thread.

And you respond instantly....

And you are in my thoughts????
Uh huh....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh.....
Is your sub yellow and got a big crash ding on the front of it now.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Johnny...

Just had some more comic exspense on your azz in another thread.

Better go find it and respond!!!

🤣🤣🤣👍🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Did it again on another thread Johnny.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sooooooo much material to work with and bounce off of at your exspense.

Like a overflowing thanksgiving cornucopia of abundance.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Clinton's and Obama cabal have been trying to get a pipeline from Qatar to Europe for years. I don't know why they wanted it to go through Syria but that's why started Isis and also got the Syrian civil war going. The Russians got involved in Syria to prop up its current government because they didn't want the pipeline.

Those are my tin foil hat thoughts. The left always accuses the right of what the left is actually doing or planning. War for oil.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yup...Seal Team 3 for the task.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

You are scaring us John.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Careful, you might trigger Deflave and Loony Lenny.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ll be waiting for a blurry post from Jag before I reach any conclusions.

Keep Calm and Carry On

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I agree that it makes no sense for Russia to do it when they can just turn it off.

There would be diplomatic hell for the US to pay if it was done without permission from the German government. Going solo on this would be very risky.

The German government will have political hell to pay with its citizens if they find out their government did something to Jack the price of energy even further. Good way to get your political party ostracized if the people find out.

So, who else would be motivated to do?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

SEAL Teams don't do deep water work and a White Side Team even less so.

If, and it's a really big if, the USA blew the pipelines the divers would be specialized mixed gas divers that don't waste training time on CQB or para jumps.

The more you know. wink

The Smart Guys figure the Russians knew gas exports to Europe were done with no chance of returning.

Throw a few pigs with shape charges down the lines and try to blame the USA.

The Putin Pufters are already lapping up the narrative.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gas exports to Russia were done.....fugg yer dumb.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Questioning someones 'wizardry'? shocked

Ohh man.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

You should buy a Reading Book.

Originally Posted by The WIZARD
The Smart Guys figure the Russians knew gas exports to Europe were done with no chance of returning.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burns knows all the high level military lingo and acronyms. He’s the real deal. When he and the “operators” get together that schidt flies. They brief him on all the latest top secret schidt.
That, or he’s read some Tom Clancy novels.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even if the USA had nothing to do with it, we have been branded as the bad guys. This will lead to no where good.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

LOL.

You should buy a Reading Book.

Originally Posted by The WIZARD

Double down dummy. Keep going with your narrative.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Burns knows all the high level military lingo and acronyms. He’s the real deal. When he and the “operators” get together that schidt flies. They brief him on all the latest top secret schidt.

WIZARDRY
Pure WIZARDRY!

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Video of the leak

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Even if the USA had nothing to do with it, we have been branded as the bad guys. This will lead to no where good.

kwg

Which is why it's not likely the USA cut the pipelines.

The USA would prefer that Russian gas made it to Europe for this winter.

Gives everyone time to source other gas.

The die is cast and Europe won't be on Russky gas long term no matter what else happens.

Cutting pipelines not being used seems to be a play to the Putin Pufters world wide.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 09/27/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

kwg

Which is why it's not likely the USA cut the pipelines.

The USA would prefer that Russian gas made it to Europe for this winter.

Gives everyone time to source other gas.

The die is cast and Europe won't be on Russky gas long term no matter what eles happens.

Cutting pipelines not being used seems to be a play to the Putin Pufters world wide.

What'd Z shave to say about it[when you 2 last spoke]?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

If, and it's a really big if, the USA blew the pipelines the divers would be specialized mixed gas divers that don't waste training time on CQB or para jumps.

The more you know. wink

Kind of correct...how about a sub? Russians have them too.

USN sub Jimmy Carter

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Video of the leak

The Danish military that took the "bubbles" video, should have dropped a flare. Then people could see the glow for miles.

My brother is a road construction foreman. Sometimes the natural gas distribution pipes are not where the MISS DIG paint marks are. I asked what do you then? He said, "Back away and light it. It's safer for the gas to burn in place, than to drift as a cloud and possibly ignite and explode from a pilot light in a nearby house. Plus everyone calls 911 screaming bloody murder and the natural gas workers respond a lot quicker!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

kwg

where has the US done any good in the world the past 60 years?

Which war/invasion was justified?

Why is the US so hated in the world?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

The more you know. wink

Now you are really scaring us, John.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed

The more you know. wink

USN sub Jimmy Carter

Expain how the USS JC or any nuke sub gets into the Baltic without being spotted.

How does it travel through the Danish Straits without every one knowing the USA is operating a Seawolf in the Baltic and knowing it's the USS JC?

The Baltic Sea is not deep nor big and there is only one way in or out and it's shallow.

The more info that comes out the more likely it seems that the Orcs blew a pipeline they knew would never carry gas to Europe.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
With the quality of the recreational sonars available for a few hundred dollars, there are probably 1000 people in the Cajun navy alone who have the down riggers and sonar to position an object close enough to a 300 foot deep pipeline to bust it with a couple of sticks of dynamite.

This job wouldn't need a Seal team or a submarine or any training to speak of.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The more info that comes out the more likely it seems that the Orcs blew a pipeline they knew would never carry gas to Europe.

Orcs = Russians?

But why would they do that? Just shut-off the valve and walk away. No muss, no fuss, no publicity.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Der Speigel is saying that the CIA warned the Germans weeks ago that this was going to happen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Orcs = Russians?

But why would they do that? Just shut-off the valve and walk away. No muss, no fuss, no publicity.

The Orcs (Russians) already shut off the flows.

Hard to blame the USA for gas shortages in Europe if the Russians kept the flows shut off.

Cut the pipelines that were never going to be used again long term and blame the USA and it's super secret subs.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just like the space ghost of Kiev and snake Island and the Russians bombing themselves inside of their nuke plant they are operating

Originally Posted by Jcubed

The more you know. wink

USN sub Jimmy Carter

Expain how the USS JC or any nuke sub gets into the Baltic without being spotted.

How does it travel through the Danish Straits without every one knowing the USA is operating a Seawolf in the Baltic and knowing it's the USS JC?

The Baltic Sea is not deep nor big and there is only one way in or out and it's shallow.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
When did Russia blame the US for this rummy? provide an actual quote

Orcs = Russians?

Hard to blame the USA for gas shortages in Europe if the Russians kept the flows shut off.

Cut the pipelines that were never going to be used again long term and blame the USA and it's super secret subs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

Putin Pufter did in the first post of this thread.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

LOL.

Putin Pufter did in the first post of this thread.

RIF, it's fundamental and helps with comprehension.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Orcs = Russians?

If they already shut off the flows, what’s up with all the bubbles?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slope77
If they already shut off the flows, what’s up with all the bubbles?

Static pressure on the lines.

Nord 2 went from over 100 bar to 7 bar. That's a lot of gas in a line that long.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

That Putin is a clever little fellow, eh?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Does Burnsie get his news straight from Biden or does he lap it up once it's been run through Donnie Lemmon?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Der Speigel is saying that the CIA warned the Germans weeks ago that this was going to happen.

I hope they were courteous enough to let the Germans pick a time that was convenient for them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That Putin is a clever little fellow, eh?

Germany nationalized the Russian gas operations in Germany.

The gas in the lines could have flowed into Germany but with the lines blown all those bubbles are now lost.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Does Burnsie get his news straight from Biden or does he lap it up once it's been run through Donnie Lemmon?

Hot[red phone]line,
Direct to Z himself.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Russian Bot chimes in.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luv2safari

The Russian Bot chimes in.

Ribka is anything but a Russian Bot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Apparent Sabotage Disables Nord Stream 1 and 2, Cutting Off All Direct Gas Supply to Germany from Russia
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

eugyppius
Sep 27

Yesterday evening, pressure in undersea Nord Stream 2 pipeline suddenly collapsed, and gas could be seen bubbling to the surface of the Baltic Sea near the Danish island of Bornholm. Shortly afterwardes, reports came of a total collapse in the pressure of our other major undersea pipeline connection to Russia, Nord Stream 1, indicating a further rupture.

Government officials assume that the damage is intentional, and the result of an attack by foreign forces:

Due to the timing, the fact that three separate pipelines were affected, and the severe pressure losses in Nord Stream 1, officials expect the worst. “We can no longer imagine any scenario other than a targeted attack,” said a person privy to the assessment by the federal government and federal authorities. They added: “Everything speaks against a coincidence.”

Such an attack on the seabed would be anything but trivial; it would have to be carried out with special forces – for example, by navy divers or a submarine, people informed of initial assessments said.

With regard to responsibility for the alleged attacks, two possibilities are being discussed. First, according to initial speculation, Ukrainian or Ukrainian-affiliated forces could be responsible. With the temporary shutdown of the Nord Stream pipelines, gas deliveries from Russia to Germany and Central Europe would only be possible via the Yamal pipelinje running through Poland or the Ukrainian pipeline network.

The piece that I’ve bolded is of course a lightly disguised reference to the United States or NATO. This should surprise nobody: President Biden said in early February, that in the event of a Russian invasion, “there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2, we will bring an end to it.” It’s well within the realm of possibility that such an attack would’ve been carried with the tacit approval (or even upon the request) of the Scholz government, to relieve them of political pressure to open the pipelines as the economy continues to collapse into the winter. The Greens are in government here, and Green-adjacent journalists have gone so far as to demand the dismantling of the pipelines to hurt Putin, so this too is far from crazy.

The second scenario investigators are contemplating, according to press reports, is of course a “‘false flag’ operation by Russia,” carried out to “drive up the price of gas,” “exacerbate the European energy crisis” and “fuel additional uncertainty.” Russia will surely be blamed for the attack as soon as it is confirmed, I have no doubt of that.

The pipeline attacks come as a few prominent German politicians have demanded the opening of Nord Stream 2, and the subject has attracted a growing protest movement.

jhttps://open.substack.com/pub/eugyppius/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo0MjQ4MDY2NSwicG9zdF9pZCI6NzUxNjQ0NzYsImlhdCI6MTY2NDI1OTUxMywiZXhwIjoxNjY2ODUxNTEzLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMjY4NjIxIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.L-meHpU7j66MGy3kZviZIHtjuaYGy-pnRRy8L8vE2DY

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
This may be that point where Putin gets backed into that corner. If the US is involved in this and the world finds out, Boom! Mid terms are put on hold and the cabal finishes the job of turning the US into a third world country while fighting a war. Gentlemen, this may be it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
We’ve been doing so much over there already that the distinction is pretty minimal, but if the US did this, it represents a huge escalation in that it is direct US action against a Russian asset. Hell, it’s a pretty big escalation anyway because we’re going to be blamed for it regardless.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
This may be that point where Putin gets backed into that corner. If the US is involved in this and the world finds out, Boom! Mid terms are put on hold and the cabal finishes the job of turning the US into a third world country while fighting a war. Gentlemen, this may be it.
You can bet the world wide price of natural gas and propane is going to be real expensive. Whether the USA had anything to do with it or not, we are going to get the blame. I think you can plan on that.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 09/27/22.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We’re trying but we have zero leverage left against Russia. Russia now has zero reason to hold back anything in the Ukraine. Once the ground freezes hard the Russians will go to work dismembering the Ukraine while Europe collapses. Russia will now take all of the Ukraine for sure to secure the remaining gas lines to Eastern Europe. The EU is going to break up sooner rather than later. Italy will leave and so will Hungry. Czech Republic just elected a bunch of conservatives and may follow. As the German economy collapses the reason for being in the EU disappears for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe will need energy and food. There will be no jobs or real money coming from the EU. Just inflation , economic collapse , energy insecurity , and hunger. Russia and China can offer everything the USA/EU is destroying. Russia has energy , fertilizer , and food supplies to offer and China offers markets for trade along with India. The energy Russia has to offer is Eastern Europe”s former energy security and although the markets Asia offers aren’t what the EU offered in the past they’re better than a collapsed EU will offer going forward. As for Germany it deserves everything bad it has coming and then some. Fornicate the Germans ! As for us we’re screwed too. Our incompetent fraudulent government is destroying the American Empire in a quick hurry. There’s already no honest elections so there’s no way for Americans to fix our problems peacefully.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We’ve been doing so much over there already that the distinction is pretty minimal, but if the US did this, it represents a huge escalation in that it is direct US action against a Russian asset. Hell, it’s a pretty big escalation anyway because we’re going to be blamed for it regardless.

It's a lot of risk with little payoff for the USA to cut gas lines from Russia to Europe.

It's not only Russian energy infrastructure but also EU energy infrastructure.

Getting caught in the shallow Baltic Sea is very likely and those lines were not moving gas anyways.

In 70 meters of water the coning tower on a Seawolf is visible from the surface. Nuke subs can't hide in the Baltic.

The Orcs have nothing to lose sending a few pigs with shape charges down Nord 1 & 2 as the Euro market for Orc gas is done.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I’ll admit I’m not smart enough to figure this out. Who benefits?

I’m no diver. 300’, is that correct? We aren’t talking the Marianas Trench.

Crazy environmentalists I guess? Natural gas producers (other than Russia)?

Anarchists?

The Bolshevik EU lady? Lederhosen?? “Ve have zee toolz!!!!! Take zat Italia!!!”

Western hating muzzies (especially those that produce petroleum products)?? Aka Iran. Turkey? They sure love funneling all those friendly migrants to Europe.

How does this play for Ukraine?

I don’t see any benefit for Russkies.

How does it benefit the US to ensure its allies freeze to death this winter? But I will say this - I can’t account for the collective stupidity of the current administration and how they may see a “win” here.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It will be discovered that extreme Muslims did it. We should start another twenty year war about it. I think they’re looking for their passports floating out in the ocean right now.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Or or perhaps the WEF.

“Krush them and make them eat bugs!”

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I dont understand all that you wrote here but I take it you are more in tune with world affairs than I am. I do know that when world leaders, especially ones like Putin are pushed to far, war happens. I see him as a Nationalist that loves his country albeit he rules his countrymen with an iron hammer. He is a different type of leader. I believe that if you leave his country and his people alone, he is happy to dictate and his people are hardened enough to handle it. They have all the resources to maintain their lifestyle. He wants his people in Ukraine to not be punished from the Nazis there, therefore he fights to free them from that. He is not a Nazi sympothizer for sure. As the US has set on our ass and not kept up with technical warfare, he has these ICBM missiles he developed and that concerns me. I think he has nuclear weapons that can reach us very quickly and we re not prepared with the leadership we have now. I hope Im wrong about that.
I see you are in Florida, please take care. This hurricane looks like it will linger over you for a while before it moves up the coast to ruin my fishing weekend in NC.

We’re trying but we have zero leverage left against Russia. Russia now has zero reason to hold back anything in the Ukraine. Once the ground freezes hard the Russians will go to work dismembering the Ukraine while Europe collapses. Russia will now take all of the Ukraine for sure to secure the remaining gas lines to Eastern Europe. The EU is going to break up sooner rather than later. Italy will leave and so will Hungry. Czech Republic just elected a bunch of conservatives and may follow. As the German economy collapses the reason for being in the EU disappears for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe will need energy and food. There will be no jobs or real money coming from the EU. Just inflation , economic collapse , energy insecurity , and hunger. Russia and China can offer everything the USA/EU is destroying. Russia has energy , fertilizer , and food supplies to offer and China offers markets for trade along with India. The energy Russia has to offer is Eastern Europe”s former energy security and although the markets Asia offers aren’t what the EU offered in the past they’re better than a collapsed EU will offer going forward. As for Germany it deserves everything bad it has coming and then some. Fornicate the Germans ! As for us we’re screwed too. Our incompetent fraudulent government is destroying the American Empire in a quick hurry. There’s already no honest elections so there’s no way for Americans to fix our problems peacefully.

Last edited by Fishnnut1; 09/27/22.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Slope77
I agree that it makes no sense for Russia to do it when they can just turn it off.

There would be diplomatic hell for the US to pay if it was done without permission from the German government. Going solo on this would be very risky.

The German government will have political hell to pay with its citizens if they find out their government did something to Jack the price of energy even further. Good way to get your political party ostracized if the people find out.

So, who else would be motivated to do?

Well I bolded two reasons for the Russiabs to do it in your post above.

I don't have any idea who actually did it, and it's ridiculous to think we can ever know given what little real information we really get (except the super-top-secret blurry Q stuff).

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Russia Russia Russia

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Europe has a long history of destruction. The various world wars are an example. The democrat idiots in our country want to join Europe. Republicans are in lockstep with democrats in ruining our nation. They are playing with fire.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Here's Johnny Vodka's hero stating he would destroy nord stream 2 if Russia invaded

It's a lot of risk with little payoff for the USA to cut gas lines from Russia to Europe.

Getting caught in the shallow Baltic Sea is very likely and those lines were not moving gas anyways.

In 70 meters of water the coning tower on a Seawolf is visible from the surface. Nuke subs can't hide in the Baltic.

The Orcs have nothing to lose sending a few pigs with shape charges down Nord 1 & 2 as the Euro market for Orc gas is done.

Last edited by ribka; 09/27/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

NordStream isn't wholly owned by Russia.

https://www.nord-stream.com/about-us/our-shareholders/

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

I wonder if someone didn’t wanna be in business with someone else anymore.

Or maybe there’s a big insurance payout coming if that’s even a thing on that pipeline

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

They wouldn't, they would just stop pumping the gas until the current regime is ousted and a government seeking normal relations with Russia is put in place.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Six pages and nobody has blamed Trump yet?

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Here's Johnny Vodka's hero stating he would destroy nord stream 2 if Russia invaded

The Russians have every reason to keep the pipelines operational even though they’re cutting the flow. After the Russians run over the Ukraine this winter and Europe is collapsing the Russians can offer to make Europe’s problems go away if Europe tells the evil empire to GFY and lift all sanctions , return assets , and recognize the new Russian puppet government in Ukraine. The Europeans would likely think something like “at this point what difference does it make?” . Italy is going to leave the EU and make a deal with Russia. Hungry is still buying gas from Russia. Prominent German politicians are already questioning the German government’s sanctions and the German government is likely to fall and be replaced with a government much more friendly to Russia and less obedient to the evil empire. Russia has plenty of reasons to maintain the pipelines going forward. We the evil empire are the only ones with the capabilities to destroy the pipelines and the motive to do so. Destroying the pipelines ensures that Europe is stuck and must remain obedient to the evil empire to survive at all. Now all energy comes by sea from places the evil empire controls through sea lanes the evil empire controls. Our imperial rulers don’t care that the Europeans will be hungry, cold , and unemployed. It only matters that the evil empire remains in control.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The pipeline..
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Or maybe there’s a big insurance payout coming if that’s even a thing on that pipeline

Are there companies that would insure an underwater pipeline? If I would have to guess i would say no.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pat85

Are there companies that would insure an underwater pipeline? If I would have to guess i would say no.

Absolutely

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
The pipeline..
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

They did that back in 2005? Guess it’s possible to rig up the detonation and detonate in 2022

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
The pipeline..
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

( should have used his most recent pic)
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 09/27/22.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Anchor drag

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

We’re hated??? By who??? The 2 million + immigrants we’ve had pour over the southern border this year alone???

Is there another country this is happening to?

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize this is the greatest and most equitable country in the history of mankind…and that’s with all our faults…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Gas has to be flowing in order for the pigs to move down the line.

Next...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

We’re hated??? By who??? The 2 million + immigrants we’ve had pour over the southern border this year alone???

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize this is the greatest and most equitable country in the history of mankind…and that’s with all our faults…

Of course you would think the US is great under Biden. Typical idiot

People come to the US because they can make more money
Get free healthcare ( Americans have to pay) free housing free food free education and they don’t even to pay taxes
They never have to learn English or assimilate into our culture

America has an open border it shares with a dangerous third world schit hole. What other first world country shares an open border with a third world dump?

Doubt you could even find Europe or Ukraine on a map. Lol

How much time have you spent overseas outside of your broke double wide? Lol.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Of course.... surely even though they have been retired for years and no longer hold the clearances or need to know, they are kept right in the loop with current sensitive, classified info etc and gladly share it with a never been like Johnny Drunk.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Burns thought the pipeline was flowing NyQuil and vodka and was upset it is shut down now. Lol

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The plot thickens...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

In 70 meters of water the coning tower on a Seawolf is visible from the surface. Nuke subs can't hide in the Baltic

Can you give a citation for this? 70 m?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

🤦🏻🤦🏻LMFAO!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

The current occupant of the White House has nothing to do with the greatness of America… if you had any common sense, or love for the U.S. you’d already know that.
Overseas time??? About 3 years out of 6 years active duty…S.E. Asia, Mideast, Europe…brief visit to Brazil and Kenya… and you?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s not very deep. It wouldn’t require a submarine. It could be a diver delivered by helicopter. Easy enough to do.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
More than half the current administration doesn’t even know what gender they are. Our military leaders are more concerned with political crap and environment. What could go wrong?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Interesting timing since the pipeline to Germany from Norway via Poland just went operational.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Having Nordstream pipelines in place, but turning off the tap, gave Russia a strong bargaining chip for negotiating an end to the sanctions and the war. It was contrary to their interests to destroy it - and that aside from the roughly 800 million Euro value of the gas contained in Nordstream 1, now venting into the Baltic, and the value of Russia's capital investment in these pipelines.

The US on the other hand, or at least the Biden administration, had an interest in ensuring that Germany wouldn't do a deal with Russia. In recent days there have been protests in Germany which might have acquired enough momentum to tip the German Government's position. As well, Biden himself already foreshadowed this.

The US Navy has even been trialling the technology that would be required, in the very area that the explosions took place:

In support of BALTOPS, U.S. Navy Sixth Fleet partnered with U.S. Navy research and warfare centers to bring the latest advancements in Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) mine hunting technology to the Baltic Sea to demonstrate the vehicle’s effectiveness in operational scenarios.

Experimentation was conducted off the coast of Bornholm, Denmark, with participants from Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific, Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Newport, and Mine Warfare Readiness and Effectiveness Measuring (MIREM) -- all under the direction of U.S. Sixth Fleet Task Force 68.

https://www.c6f.navy.mil/Press-Room...for-research-and-testing-new-technology/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well stated post Oz.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yep.

Unreliable gas at mini bar prices is just what Europe wants and needs..according to Liz.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

The boast of kiev.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by strosfann
Interesting timing since the pipeline to Germany from Norway via Poland just went operational.
That’s a prime candidate for payback.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The Nordstream 2 pipeline allowed Russia to send energy to Western Europe without paying transit fees to Ukraine and Poland.

Russia just completed it in the teeth of opposition from Ukraine, Poland and the US.

And morons are postin it was Russia that blew it up.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by strosfann
That’s a prime candidate for payback.

They'll be buyin some insurance from kingston.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Anne Applebaum’s husband.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"Earlier today, protests demanding the pipeline be opened erupted in Germany. The timing is simply incredible."

https://twitter.com/bidetmarxman/status/1574443179566571520

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Little to no doubt .... we (the U.S.) did that.

Doesn't matter now, what's done is done but read the global headlines.

https://www.revolver.news

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Looks like it would take a pretty good smack, ta open one up:

https://twitter.com/JavierBlas/status/1574780608785653763

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I predict the loss of a Russian sub in the near future.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Next...

Stay in your very small lane. The Dummy Lane.

Crawler pig can and do move both with and against flow.

It's how they do inspection and maintenance while the line is flowing.

All 4 lines were static at the time of cutting and pigs with shape charges could have come from either direction.

It’s not very deep. It wouldn’t require a submarine. It could be a diver delivered by helicopter. Easy enough to do.

I have been deeper on good old air.

The list of possible bad guys is very long.

That said the decompression schedule on the way up would be long and a helicopter boring holes in the sky above the cut point would draw attention, even if after the fact.

The idea that only the USA had the ability to cut the lines is silly.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by bbassi
Six pages and nobody has blamed Trump yet?

Trump did it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see why the Russians would cut off a stream of income at time of war and eliminate a dependency Europe has on them. That doesn't make a lot of sense so I doubt they did it.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Bullshit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How deep was the pipeline?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
deeper than 300 feet on air? What a lying POS. Already 2 bottles in tonite?

Originally Posted by Tyrone

Next...

Stay in your very small lane. The Dummy Lane.

Crawler pig can and do move both with and against flow.

It's how they do inspection and maintenance while the line is flowing.

All 4 lines were static at the time of cutting and pigs with shape charges could have come from either direction.

The list of possible bad guys is very long.

That said the decompression schedule on the way up would be long and a helicopter boring holes in the sky above the cut point would draw attention, even if after the fact.

The idea that only the USA had the ability to cut the lines is silly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I don't see why the Russians would cut off a stream of income at time of war and eliminate a dependency Europe has on them. That doesn't make a lot of sense so I doubt they did it.

The gas flows had been stopped.

There was no income and no future of income.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Bullshit.

LOL.

I lived on Okinawa for 3 1/2 years and have over 500 dives.

I have been below 210 ft many times on regular air.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I predict the loss of a Russian sub in the near future.

super knowledgeable. Weren't you the same brave man who stayed home 2 years during the deadly covid? lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

60- 70 meters or about 210 -250ft.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

The gas flows had been stopped.

There was no income and no future of income.

Bullshit.

LOL.

I lived on Okinawa for 3 1/2 years and have over 500 dives.

I have been below 210 ft many times on regular air.

Better pop open a Extra Strength Nyquil, you're gonna need it ta lie your way outta that one.

Pipeline was at 300 feet.

And the dive belt musta been solid lead.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Maskirova

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah that not too bad and possible on regular gas, but if it was a diver, my bet it was a rebreather or trimix, considering the bottom time was probably more than a few minutes.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah that not too bad and possible on regular gas, but if it was a diver, my bet it was a rebreather or trimix, considering the bottom time was probably more than a few minutes.

I could do a 230ft for 20min with a Navy table decomp schedule and overstay all the stops by a few minutes on an alum 80.

I always used dual 80s for those dives and a regulator on each tank and swapping out tanks every 1000psi in case a high pressure seat blew or some other thing happened.

Point is there are a lot of actors with the ability to cut those pipelines.

My bet is the lines were blown from the inside but I would not bet much as there are so many possible players.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Better pop open a Extra Strength Nyquil, you're gonna need it ta lie your way outta that one.

Back in my "slimmer" days I could hard sink a 5 Mil hooded wetsuit on 16 lbs of lead.

The suit only gets thinner and less bouyant the deeper you dive.

You should read a book on Boyles Law, Dumb Azz.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
how many recorded dives have you actually done at 230 feet for 20 min? Recreational diving at over 200 feet for 20 minutes is. fuggin unheard of. I dove a few time sin the Red Sea on some ship wrecks and dove to 180 feet for 5 minutes and that took an experienced diver.

The pipe line is closer to 300 feet. Did the Air farce have a diving program for gas pump jockeys like you?

Ive dove over 30 years and you're full of BS again Johnny vodka.

I could do a 230ft for 20min with a Navy table decomp schedule and overstay all the stops by a few minutes on an alum 80.

I always used dual 80s for those dives and a regulator on each tank and swapping out tanks every 1000psi in case a high pressure seat blew or some other thing happened.

My bet is the lines were blown from the inside but I would not bet much as there are so many possible players.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
#Okinawa

Stupid fat fugk

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
looks like you go about 270 now Johnny

Back in my "slimmer" days I could hard sink a 5 Mil hooded wetsuit on 16 lbs of lead.

The suit only gets thinner and less bouyant the deeper you dive.

You should read a book on Boyles Law, Dumb Azz.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Easy Ribka... don't pick on John.

He is a diving WIZARD... as well as an expert on guns, elk... and Häagen-Dazs

Wyoming is HUGE on reefs... and ocean front deep water...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Things are getting dicey and our country is being led by a senile pedophile that schits his pants.

What can go wrong? I bet Putin isn't licking an ice cream cone right now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
#Okinawa

Stupid fat fugk

Recreational diving at 200 feet for extended periods of time is super easy

Just ask Johnny Vodka . Man of many talents

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Morewood
Things are getting dicey and our country is being led by a senile pedophile that schits his pants.

But Trump has mean tweets. Yes that happened

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Morewood

But Trump has mean tweets. Yes that happened

All true... but very very soon we all gets to kill Communists.

This is right exciting...

Except for the old fuggs that are scared.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing

One of the many advantages of high end Wizardry is many skill sets.

Diving Wizardry was mastered in Okinawa.

Elk killin and LR shooting Wizardry in Wyoming.

Until those sweet 24hr checks start coming my Sub Zero freezers are on hold and so is Ice Cream Mastery. Looking at you Rick Bin.

Geopolitical Wizardy just came naturally. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
That’s dandy. You should pioneer longe range shooting while diving.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
show a pic of your dive book and all of the 200 feet plus 20 minute plus recreational dives you've done.

lmao no wonder all of your businesses have gone bankrupt

Until those sweet 24hr checks start coming my Sub Zero freezers are on hold and so is Ice Cream Mastery. Looking at you Rick Bin.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I did.

Nobody had my reach with a spear gun.

Why would you expect any thing less?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

I did.

Nobody had my reach with a spear gun.

Why would you expect any thing less?

Caught lying

AGAIN

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Reward? Was a fever, wasn’t it?

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sandcritter

Reward? Was a fever, wasn’t it?
ValsDad doesn’t know if he’s cumming or going . Just smile and nod.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Got pics of Kyle in Okinawa?

Got pics of Kyle elk killin?

Got pics of Kyle sucking down 2 gallons of Häagen-Dazs?

Thanks in advance...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
show a pic of your dive book and all of the 200 feet plus 20 minute plus recreational dives you've done.

lmao no wonder all of your businesses have gone bankrupt

It's called a dive log and nobody diving weekly kept one. I sure did not.

I guess a few guys log all their hunts in a book but it's not really common when it just another hunt.

The Air Force would have Article 15ed me for anything below 130ft much less all the singleton dives so writing down dives that would get you issues if your Comand knew always seemd silly.

Anyone who was anyone diving on Okinawa from 85-88 knew who I was and the dive store I worked, Ed's Pro Dive.

The fill stations at Kadena Marina and Tori Station filled my double 62s and double 80s many many times.

But the real point is that cutting those pipelines would be very easy for many actors and we may never know who were the real players.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
But the real point is that cutting those pipelines would be very easy for many actors and we may never know who were the real players.

Orcs?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Orc gas to Europe was done with no chance of regaining the market share or ever again shipping gas on those lines.

Those lines still had 1500 psi of gas so the Germans could have extracted much of the gas in the lines as they now own the line end points.

Putty Boi sends 4 pigs with shape charges down the lines and the Putin Pufters rush to blame USA.

But many actors had the tech to cut those lines.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

People come to the US because they can make more money
Get free healthcare ( Americans have to pay) free housing free food free education and they don’t even to pay taxes
They never have to learn English or assimilate into our culture

America has an open border it shares with a dangerous third world schit hole. What other first world country shares an open border with a third world dump?

Doubt you could even find Europe or Ukraine on a map. Lol

Don't forget all the Muslims pouring into Europe, cause, you know, they love that European lifestyle.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Orc gas to Europe was done with no chance of regaining the market share or ever again shipping gas on those lines.

Those lines still had 1500 psi of gas so the Germans could have extracted much of the gas in the lines as they now own the line end points.

Putty Boi sends 4 pigs with shape charges down the lines and the Putin Pufters rush to blame USA.

Your wizardry (besides how many ways you’ve taken NyQuil) is suspect given your willingness to suck Zelensky’s tranny cock. If you don’t comprendo , I’ll PM you a dumbed down version.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That depth is 8 atmospheres of pressure and at that pressure a typical aluminum tank would last me like 7 minutes tops.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tucker Carlson accurately outlined the most likely suspect of the sabotage against Russia’s Nord Stream I and II pipeline today. When you consider the media blitz by Joe Biden’s National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan, last weekend (ABC, CNN, NBC and CBS); specifically pointing out the U.S. position against Russia; it is almost a certainty that U.S. action was behind the underwater detonation of explosives to take out Nord Stream pipeline system. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...inly-a-u-s-covert-action-against-russia/

Last edited by steve4102; 09/27/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Your wizardry (besides how many ways you’ve taken NyQuil) is suspect given your willingness to suck Zelensky’s tranny cock. If you don’t comprendo , I’ll PM you a dumbed down version.

That’s rich

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The plot thickens...

Jeebus.

Even on a submarine?

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Many could have done. Some had the motive to do it and one said he would do it. The simplest answer is most often correct. Biden did it. He's got such a hard on for Poohtin you'll think Poohtin was a 10 year old girl. He probably sniff poohtin too if given the chance.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.gettr.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Many could have done. Some had the motive to do it and one said he would do it. The simplest answer is most often correct. Biden did it. He's got such a hard on for Poohtin you'll think Poohtin was a 10 year old girl. He probably sniff poohtin too if given the chance.

Bb

Well Biden is dumb enough but how does that hurt Putty?

Those pipelines were static and had very little chance of ever again producing revenue for Putty Boi.

Maybe with a change of regime in Russia Europe would agree to buy Russian gas but man that's a long shot, Putty Boi has a pretty good hold on power.

I think Putin is much smarter than Biden and saw a way to lay blame on the USA while giving up nothing.

But I could be wrong, lots of players.

Heck Sweden, Finnland, and Denmark would love to see Germany totally of Russian gas and they all have good access to the Baltic.

Poland is laughing at Germany right now.

Lots of players.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Air Force would have Article 15ed me for anything below 130ft much less all the singleton dives so writing down dives that would get you issues if your Comand knew always seemd silly.

Anyone who was anyone diving on Okinawa from 85-88 knew who I was and the dive store I worked, Ed's Pro Dive.

The fill stations at Kadena Marina and Tori Station filled my double 62s and double 80s many many times.

This is flat-fugking priceless.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Skin, Sky or Muff, no Dive too Tuff!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The dementia riddled pedo in the WH is just trying yet another major move to get us into a war.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1minute, 67 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,190
Posts18,503,409
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.