Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Dess Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I have not, but this guy has. Nearly every single day. Talk about a bad breakup.

To be honest, I've thought about it, but never seriously considered it.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/24/man-caught-peeing-on-ex-wifes-grave-by-her-kids/

Man with 48-year grudge caught peeing on ex-wife’s grave every day by her kids
By Dana Kennedy

Whatever happened to letting someone rest in peace?

A man with an apparent 48-year grudge has been going each morning to urinate on the grave of his ex, much to the horror of her furious kids, who realized something was wrong when they discovered bags of poop left at their mom’s final resting place.

“I felt like getting out and killing him,” said Michael Andrew Murphy, 43, told The Post of what it was like to catch the man he says has been desecrating the burial site of his mom, Linda Torello.

Torello, 66, died of cancer in 2017 and is buried just over the state line in the cemetery at Tappan Reformed Church in Orangetown, NY.

Murphy and his sister first noticed a plastic bag of poop at their mother’s grave in April and thought it was something left by mistake by a dog walker.

But then it happened again.

The siblings called the cops, who took a report. Determined to figure out what was going on, the pair got permission from a cemetery manager to place trail cameras in the trees to see if they could catch the vandal.

When they checked the camera footage, they spotted the gross grave visitor: a man who was briefly married to Torello in the 1970s.

The footage was too blurry and grainy to take to authorities, so a week ago, Murphy and his sister got up at 5 a.m. to drive to the cemetery and laid in wait. Murphy set up his smartphone on a nearby headstone to take better photos and hid behind a small shed.

Murphy said the video and pictures he and his sister got indicated that the man drove to the cemetery almost every morning between 6:14 a.m. and 6:18 a.m. with his current wife, got out of the car, walked to Torello’s grave and peed on it.

“I can’t get my wife to go out to dinner but this guy gets his wife to go along with him to desecrate my mom’s remains every morning!” Murphy fumed.

“I was shaking while I was hiding. My sister was crying. … I was sick I was so angry,” he said of the situation, which was first reported in the Daily Voice.

Murphy claims he’s gone to the cops at least three times and they refuse to let him speak to a detective.

A woman who answered the phone at the Orangetown Police station Saturday referred a call from The Post to the police captain who she said is not in on weekends.

“I don’t know if the man owns a dog, or is sh-tting in a bag himself, or is getting some dog sh-t,” Murphy said. “All I know is that he’s using my mother’s grave as his toilet every morning.”

The man, whose name The Post is not revealing since he has not been charged, did not respond to a call from The Post.

The pissy man left Murphy’s mother when she was pregnant and never had anything to do with his biological daughter, the son claims, except for one time earlier this year when he ran into the daughter and said he wished she were dead and cursed her and her mother.

“He could have been peeing out there for five years and we wouldn’t have known it,” Murphy said. “We only found out because of the feces.”

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
If I lived close to my stepfather’s grave it would pleasure me to do so!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't live life that angry - that long.

Me

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
My experience suggests that hanging onto that level of bitterness is toxic for me and harmless for the individual I resent.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
First time I was at the UN, I peed on everything other than the urinal.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Ex can rest in peace until we meet on the other side.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He's clearly.....pissed off at her

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Marked or unmarked?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I would have been satisfied with once.

Then let it go. LOL

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dess
I have not, but this guy has. Nearly every single day. Talk about a bad breakup.

To be honest, I've thought about it, but never seriously considered it.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/24/man-caught-peeing-on-ex-wifes-grave-by-her-kids/

Man with 48-year grudge caught peeing on ex-wife’s grave every day by her kids
By Dana Kennedy

A man with an apparent 48-year grudge has been going each morning to urinate on the grave of his ex, much to the horror of her furious kids, who realized something was wrong when they discovered bags of poop left at their mom’s final resting place.

“I felt like getting out and killing him,” said Michael Andrew Murphy, 43, told The Post of what it was like to catch the man he says has been desecrating the burial site of his mom, Linda Torello.

Torello, 66, died of cancer in 2017 and is buried just over the state line in the cemetery at Tappan Reformed Church in Orangetown, NY.

Murphy and his sister first noticed a plastic bag of poop at their mother’s grave in April and thought it was something left by mistake by a dog walker.

But then it happened again.

The siblings called the cops, who took a report. Determined to figure out what was going on, the pair got permission from a cemetery manager to place trail cameras in the trees to see if they could catch the vandal.

When they checked the camera footage, they spotted the gross grave visitor: a man who was briefly married to Torello in the 1970s.

The footage was too blurry and grainy to take to authorities, so a week ago, Murphy and his sister got up at 5 a.m. to drive to the cemetery and laid in wait. Murphy set up his smartphone on a nearby headstone to take better photos and hid behind a small shed.

Murphy said the video and pictures he and his sister got indicated that the man drove to the cemetery almost every morning between 6:14 a.m. and 6:18 a.m. with his current wife, got out of the car, walked to Torello’s grave and peed on it.

“I can’t get my wife to go out to dinner but this guy gets his wife to go along with him to desecrate my mom’s remains every morning!” Murphy fumed.

“I was shaking while I was hiding. My sister was crying. … I was sick I was so angry,” he said of the situation, which was first reported in the Daily Voice.

Murphy claims he’s gone to the cops at least three times and they refuse to let him speak to a detective.

A woman who answered the phone at the Orangetown Police station Saturday referred a call from The Post to the police captain who she said is not in on weekends.

“I don’t know if the man owns a dog, or is sh-tting in a bag himself, or is getting some dog sh-t,” Murphy said. “All I know is that he’s using my mother’s grave as his toilet every morning.”

The man, whose name The Post is not revealing since he has not been charged, did not respond to a call from The Post.

The pissy man left Murphy’s mother when she was pregnant and never had anything to do with his biological daughter, the son claims, except for one time earlier this year when he ran into the daughter and said he wished she were dead and cursed her and her mother.

“He could have been peeing out there for five years and we wouldn’t have known it,” Murphy said. “We only found out because of the feces.”

I am surprised this made it to the cops ears. I would have thought an ass beating would have solved everything for all involved.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I seen that on HappyCamperFoo.com.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've been strongly tempted to do that for a couple of school administrators I used to work for- - - -haven't given in yet!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Why bag the crap in this situation?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
~ Rest In Pees ~

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mathman

Beats carrying it in your hand.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Raeford
He's clearly.....pissed off at her

Confucius say….

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by mathman

Beats carrying it in your hand.

I was thinking just drop the load on site.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Metaphorically "Yes"... Actually "No"...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cemetery by the GF's won't even let you put out fake flowers 1/2 the year and this guy gets to do this?

Me

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not yet but if some particular prick doesn't change his ways, once he drops, I will. I've promised myself that.

Originally Posted by Dess

What ever happened to letting people have peace in life? And karma for those who don't?

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

367 members (12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 35 invisible), 1,737 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,280
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.