Bet she drinks Busch at wolf camp.

Man I gotta get myself a wolf camp.

I already got the busch

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Just because a dog gets dumped in the woods doesnt mean its suddenly a deer killing feral dog. Most just dont have it in them. Let alone the one this dumb bitch shot, it was a six month old pup. No way was it killing deer. Sometims a dog that gets dumped in the woods is just an abandoned dog that needs help, not a feral dog that needs shot.
6 years ago i was deer hunting and a 6 month old pup that had been dumped in the mountains came running out of the brush and "charged" me, and collapsed on my feet crying. No way was he capable of hurting a deer or anything else. To this day the big sissy is afraid of deer. Even afraid of a dead deer hanging up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am not for shooting dogs... many here claim to shoot any loose dog they see... that is a special kind of fuucked up!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Give any animal 6 months without human interaction.
It will be either dead or feral.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
What a fuggin retard! She should be banned from hunting for life!

NRA Endowment Member
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am not for shooting dogs... many here claim to shoot any loose dog they see... that is a special kind of fuucked up!

What's a special kind of fuucked up is people dumping their dogs out in the country or woods because they are tired of having them.

- Wabi-
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not usually "any" one around these parts.

But, let one start getting after someone's chickens, goats, horses, beeves, etc and they will likely get shot.

Wife and I have gathered up one or two and with help located the owners.

Neighbor gave a warning shot to one that was going after his hens. It didn't skedaddle. The second shot was now warning. Someone was wondering what happened to Fluffy.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7

What's a special kind of fuucked up is people dumping their dogs out in the country or woods because they are tired of having them.

Certainly can't disagree with that.
I live in the woods, my dog is never on a leash, my dog rarely leaves my property. When she was a pup she wandered a couple times before I could train it out of her.
If some pos shot my dog I would have been furious
Also I have encountered several wandering dogs on my land, if they have tags I kennel them and call the owners. No tags I shoo them off

Last edited by irfubar; 09/28/22.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Certainly can't disagree with that.
I live in the woods, my dog is never on a leash, my dog rarely leaves my property. When she was a pup she wandered a couple times before I could train it out of her.
If some pos shot my dog I would have been furious

Most people don't shoot dogs.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I bet the investigation turns up some more interesting items. Especially if the parvo infection thing is correct. Never thought about someone basically using pups as a disease delivery system to get rid of wolves, but I guess that would be possible. Not cool purposely letting pups get that disease though. Not cool at all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Not usually "any" one around these parts.

But, let one start getting after someone's chickens, goats, horses, beeves, etc and they will likely get shot.

Wife and I have gathered up one or two and with help located the owners.

Neighbor gave a warning shot to one that was going after his hens. It didn't skedaddle. The second shot was now warning. Someone was wondering what happened to Fluffy.

We encourage our neighbors to shoot over our guard dogs.

They hate gunfire and high tail home.

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Stupid mistake but dumped dogs running free in the woods get shot. Dogs running free in the yard get shot. Keep your pets under control at all times. I might try and see if I can find an owner if the dog has a collar and looks very well cared for. Other than that it’s toast.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I bet the investigation turns up some more interesting items. Especially if the parvo infection thing is correct. Never thought about someone basically using pups as a disease delivery system to get rid of wolves, but I guess that would be possible. Not cool purposely letting pups get that disease though. Not cool at all.

Tinman did bring up an interesting point about parvo dogs and wolves. Can't imagine someone purposely exposing dogs to parvo for that purpose. How about if they already had parvo?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

I think it's wishful bragging on their part. If they live in a place with loose dogs running around, then the folks who own those loose dogs might not take to kindly to such claims, be it pitbulls in the hood or hound dogs in the holler.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Stupid mistake but dumped dogs running free in the woods get shot. Dogs running free in the yard get shot. Keep your pets under control at all times. I might try and see if I can find an owner if the dog has a collar and looks very well cared for. Other than that it’s toast.

Ever consider taking them to the pound? did it ever occur to you the dog got loose by mistake? you are a piece of schit if you shoot dogs

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

I agree, but the pound needs to make it easier to drop off an animal to be put down. If it was cheap and easy, I suspect more people would do it.

Somebody abandoned 2 dogs by my house. I took one in and tried to give it away, nobody wanted it. I called animal control and they gave me the third degree and made it difficult to get rid of the dog. No wonder they had been abandoned.

I'm not saying it's right, but I could see why people would take the easy (but wrong) way out and just dump it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Bet she drinks Busch at wolf camp.

hay now don`t pick on Busch beer ! >that`s more of a Miller light thing or that awful IPA crap .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any dog that is dumped and seems friendly gets a meal and a place to stay till we find the owner or call the pound.
Pitbulls and any other dog that is aggressive and causing problems is a whole other story......

- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any dog that is dumped and seems friendly gets a meal and a place to stay till we find the owner or call the pound.
Pitbulls and any other dog that is aggressive and causing problems is a whole other story......

This^^^ is good and reasonable

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Good post Rum. I agree. I also agree with Geno. If a dog is killing livestock of any kind, it should get put down. If it's brave or dumb enough to attack a person, it should get put down. I've put them down for that. And yes, it was a pit. Nuff said.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,560
Posts18,491,767
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.