Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Besides a grace where else should one pee? You guys should say these things quickly.

GB4

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I don't know any dead folks I hate that much. There's a couple that are still alive I'd be tempted to but probably won't.

I'm not gonna tell a man he doesn't have the right to piss on her grave though, God knows I've seen some women put men through hell that warrants it. I don't know what went on between them.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by worriedman
I have pissed on the grave of Fielding Hurst. I was in the area...I do not consider that a personality flaw, rather a duty if a Tennessean is presented with the opportunity, I have been twice.

I had to look up who Fielding Hurst was. I can't say it wasn't warranted.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
OP seems to have a grave pee fetish. lols.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Harboring that kind of hate is like taking poison and expecting someone else to die.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

A
Axl Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
I never have but there have been a couple of funerals I attended for the simple satisfaction of seeing them dead.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I will after Jane Fonda croaks

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not yet but there is one MOFO that I used to work with and he will receive this honor from me....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by rainshot
I'm guessing LBJ's grave is well watered. There's a battalion in congress and the agencies that'd qualify. The entire administration also.
I'd pay for Mayorkas to be buried in front of a urinal at the border.

I worked with an old man years ago. He hated LBJ, and said they oughta dig that old son of a bitch up, and smash and crush what's left, piss on it, and burn it.
Who didn't hate LBJ besides the knee-grows? I'm saving my urination urges for when I find out where the Cheneys (Dick & Liz-ard) are going to be planted.

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
L
I would like to at least once for johnson and mcnamara.
Hope their resting sites smell like fresh urine every day.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Got Mac but getting into LBJ ranch is risky.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sounds to me like he's trying more to convince himself he hates her. Anytime one of my buddies talked trash about their "ex" every time I saw them after a breakup, it turned out they were still in love and trying to convince themselves more than other folks. Some even got back together with them....for a while, anyway...

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I think they got a camera posted just for that reason over on LBJ’s grave other side of the county. Actually I believe it’s just over the line into Gillespie co

Last edited by kaywoodie; 10/02/22.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
For everyone who says they plan to, how many have the stones to tell their target what they plan to do?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Man in my hometown I told to his face with his wife sitting beside him that when he dies, I'm going on a sauerkraut and hard boiled egg diet for a week then sitting on his headstone and letting it fly once a year till I can't walk. He literally had no response. I wave and smile to him every time I see him which is often in a small town...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Axl
I never have but there have been a couple of funerals I attended for the simple satisfaction of seeing them dead.
That my friend, is as cold as it gets.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Plan on a few.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
No, AFAIK, my former partner is still alive.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dess
I have not, but this guy has. Nearly every single day. Talk about a bad breakup.

To be honest, I've thought about it, but never seriously considered it.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/24/man-caught-peeing-on-ex-wifes-grave-by-her-kids/

Man with 48-year grudge caught peeing on ex-wife’s grave every day by her kids
By Dana Kennedy

Whatever happened to letting someone rest in peace?

A man with an apparent 48-year grudge has been going each morning to urinate on the grave of his ex, much to the horror of her furious kids, who realized something was wrong when they discovered bags of poop left at their mom’s final resting place.

“I felt like getting out and killing him,” said Michael Andrew Murphy, 43, told The Post of what it was like to catch the man he says has been desecrating the burial site of his mom, Linda Torello.

Torello, 66, died of cancer in 2017 and is buried just over the state line in the cemetery at Tappan Reformed Church in Orangetown, NY.

Murphy and his sister first noticed a plastic bag of poop at their mother’s grave in April and thought it was something left by mistake by a dog walker.

But then it happened again.

The siblings called the cops, who took a report. Determined to figure out what was going on, the pair got permission from a cemetery manager to place trail cameras in the trees to see if they could catch the vandal.

When they checked the camera footage, they spotted the gross grave visitor: a man who was briefly married to Torello in the 1970s.

The footage was too blurry and grainy to take to authorities, so a week ago, Murphy and his sister got up at 5 a.m. to drive to the cemetery and laid in wait. Murphy set up his smartphone on a nearby headstone to take better photos and hid behind a small shed.

Murphy said the video and pictures he and his sister got indicated that the man drove to the cemetery almost every morning between 6:14 a.m. and 6:18 a.m. with his current wife, got out of the car, walked to Torello’s grave and peed on it.

“I can’t get my wife to go out to dinner but this guy gets his wife to go along with him to desecrate my mom’s remains every morning!” Murphy fumed.

“I was shaking while I was hiding. My sister was crying. … I was sick I was so angry,” he said of the situation, which was first reported in the Daily Voice.

Murphy claims he’s gone to the cops at least three times and they refuse to let him speak to a detective.

A woman who answered the phone at the Orangetown Police station Saturday referred a call from The Post to the police captain who she said is not in on weekends.

“I don’t know if the man owns a dog, or is sh-tting in a bag himself, or is getting some dog sh-t,” Murphy said. “All I know is that he’s using my mother’s grave as his toilet every morning.”

The man, whose name The Post is not revealing since he has not been charged, did not respond to a call from The Post.

The pissy man left Murphy’s mother when she was pregnant and never had anything to do with his biological daughter, the son claims, except for one time earlier this year when he ran into the daughter and said he wished she were dead and cursed her and her mother.

“He could have been peeing out there for five years and we wouldn’t have known it,” Murphy said. “We only found out because of the feces.”

This guy is my hero.. I love his style.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
We were at a great aunts funeral about 8 years ago. My boy was about 18 months old at the time and he wandered about 50 yards away. I went to get him and he was dancing like a mad man saying something that sounded like this one, this one. I looked down and it was my grandpa's grave. I thought it was kind of strange that of all the hundreds of other non related graves he picked that one to dance on.

Bb

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,110
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.