24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,411
F
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,411
Cordin ta tater head, any recreational diver coulda did it.

Swim down, turn aroun, with a balea C-4.

Set timer and deco on the way up.

On one tank.

BP-B2

Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 21,036
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 21,036
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by MPat70
I guess I'm missing something here because I just don't see the Biden Whitehouse having any semblance of balls to attempt something of this magnitude

There’s the Biden Whitehouse and then there are those who put him there.

I sometimes forget that Susan Rice is in the House ~ until these things happen.

🦫


Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 10,098
R
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 10,098
Originally Posted by ribka
And this past February Biden bragged he would shut down this pipeline by any means possible

“ Joe ain’t that stupid”. Lmao.


How are you going to get enough dynamite to blow up a concrete and steel pipeline at 300 feet deep? Row boat? Lol

Dragging an anchor on the bottom of the sea caused 2 plus seismic readings ? Lol

300 feet is only a hundred yards, pretty shallow actually easy to reach. Find it with a fishing magnet and destroy at your own pleasure.

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,605
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,605
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by ribka
And this past February Biden bragged he would shut down this pipeline by any means possible

“ Joe ain’t that stupid”. Lmao.


How are you going to get enough dynamite to blow up a concrete and steel pipeline at 300 feet deep? Row boat? Lol

Dragging an anchor on the bottom of the sea caused 2 plus seismic readings ? Lol

300 feet is only a hundred yards, pretty shallow actually easy to reach. Find it with a fishing magnet and destroy at your own pleasure.

I was jigging for halibut and snagged the damn thing.... sorry.... had no idea it would splode... ;(


A good conservative will give you the shirt off his back.

A good liberal will give you the shirt off someone else's back.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 6,779
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 6,779
Originally Posted by MPat70
I guess I'm missing something here because I just don't see the Biden Whitehouse having any semblance of balls to attempt something of this magnitude
What balls?

What threat is there to Biden or the deep state?

IC-A B3

Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,468
S
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,468
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by Dutch
Wow, that is some amazing



“analysis” right there….

“You need a proper navy to do that”.

JFC, a NAVY?

Who installed that thing again? Right, a bunch of rednecks on boats. JFC, drag an anchor with a box of dynamite and a timer attached over the bottom until you hook the bastard and cut the line. Kablooey three days later, and oooooh, the ‘muricans did it.

Not that Biden isn’t stupid enough to do it, but the simplest explanation is a couple of Ukes in a fishing boat playing the Slav version of “hold my beer and watch this”.

That may be the most compelling explanation I’ve heard.


Lol. What reason would Russia have to blow up their own pipeline?


The European Baltic pipeline lies right near this pipeline. Logic would dictate they would have destroyed this pipeline for leverage


Still fighting the commies?

Over 1/2 the American public has been so dumbed down they’ll believe anything from the white house

I am maybe misunderstanding your point, but I think Dutch is blaming redneck Ukranians.

Or secondarily, the US.

Last edited by Slope77; 09/28/22.
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,998
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,998
I think they are poking the Russian bear to attack a NATO country so NATO can attack Russia.I see no reason why Russia would blow up their own pipelines in 300ft of water.Who is going to have to fix it????? That's a hell of a lot more work than just shutting it down.It sounds more like the democrats blaming republicans for the exact thing they are doing.I feel world war is soon to come.....


~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 3,952
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 3,952
Originally Posted by MPat70
I guess I'm missing something here because I just don't see the Biden Whitehouse having any semblance of balls to attempt something of this magnitude


You seem to still be under the impression that Biden (or any president) is actually the top guy in charge.

Besides that, Biden is pretty dang tough. Remember, he is the man that single handedly took on Corn Pop.

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,767
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,767
I'm surprised the media hacks haven't come up with a theory to blame Trump supporters.


Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you’re honest with them. Then you’re an ass-hole. ― George Carlin
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 11,496
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 11,496
Originally Posted by MPat70
I guess I'm missing something here because I just don't see the Biden Whitehouse having any semblance of balls to attempt something of this magnitude
Never underestimate the viciousness of Bolsheviks or homosexuals/perverts.


Politics is War by Other Means
IC-B B4

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 19,485
J
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 19,485
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Your Mom

Impossible, he had two dads.



Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 11,159
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 11,159
Originally Posted by ribka
And this past February Biden bragged he would shut down this pipeline by any means possible

“ Joe ain’t that stupid”. Lmao.


How are you going to get enough dynamite to blow up a concrete and steel pipeline at 300 feet deep? Row boat? Lol

Dragging an anchor on the bottom of the sea caused 2 plus seismic readings ? Lol

Oh, geez, allow the gray matter between the ears to do some work once in a while.

If this had been a pro job, it would have been discussed, planned, engineered, reviewed, sent to the oversight committee, reviewed again and finally green-lighted. It would have had the "exact" right amount of explosive, in "exactly" the right amount of places to

A) bust the dam thing
B) bust it in enough different places to make it very difficult to repair.

Creating a mini earthquake is not the sign of a pro-job. It's a sign that whoever did this had better access to explosives than engineering, and was REALLY motivated to make sure this thing was going to be really, REALLY kaput.


Sic Semper Tyrannis
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,705
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,705
The U.S., duh

Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 288
M
Campfire Member
Offline
Campfire Member
M
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 288
He had said he will bring it down, So we already know who did it.

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 52,670
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 52,670
I would need to see some comps and an up to the minute market analysis on the larger rototillers to make a decision. One things for sure, the earth turns.


_______________________________________________________
An 8 dollar driveway boy living in a T-111 shack

LOL
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,593
N
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,593
Russians will save hundreds of $Billions in arbitration courts because this was an act of God/Terrorism... so they will get insurance money and dont have to pay for Gas not Delivered.

Putin saves life a little longer, as other Oligarchs can't kill him of, and promise Europe to change country and open them to sell Gas to get fresh money that they desperately need.


The US in the last 40 years:

Socialism for big corporations and military industrial complex

&

Rugged individualism for the individual.
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 18,672
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 18,672
Originally Posted by Northman
Russians will save hundreds of $Billions in arbitration courts because this was an act of God/Terrorism... so they will get insurance money and dont have to pay for Gas not Delivered.

Putin saves life a little longer, as other Oligarchs can't kill him of, and promise Europe to change country and open them to sell Gas to get fresh money that they desperately need.

That last sentence was an incredible job of obliterating the English language.

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,373
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,373
Ursula the Evil will crush the Rioting Euro’s ..

Then it’s up to the Dual Citizens Maoist to do their Part ..

It’s the Season of the False Flags ..


Looting Is the First Sign ..

Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 11,496
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 11,496
Originally Posted by Northman
Russians will save hundreds of $Billions in arbitration courts because this was an act of God/Terrorism... so they will get insurance money and dont have to pay for Gas not Delivered.

Putin saves life a little longer, as other Oligarchs can't kill him of, and promise Europe to change country and open them to sell Gas to get fresh money that they desperately need.
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.


Politics is War by Other Means
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 288
M
Campfire Member
Offline
Campfire Member
M
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 288
Originally Posted by Stophel
Just for the record, "America" didn't do it, the us Government (almost certainly) did. Also, a message to all the Russian bots, I do not condone such acts of war, and if Putin wished to retaliate by detonating one tactical nucular bomb in D.C., that would certainly be alright with me.
Hahahah America and the American gov. Are the same thing or did you forget 81 million people supposedly voted for sniffer joe? Everyone who voted for Biden can also be said to be responsible for this too. So yes it’s America as well as Joe sniffer.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
699 members (117LBS, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1100mag, 72 invisible), 2,228 guests, and 1,442 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22

UDG-IP


 







Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.068s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.9644 MB (Peak: 1.1133 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2022-12-02 22:41:09 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS