Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
This is stupid. The US did it. There is no question. We haven’t even denied it really.

Here is a prediction. Just like with the Muscova, there will be a leak in couple of weeks where we tacitly admit that we did it or provided intelligence and support to those who did.

Ok, we will revisit this in a "couple of weeks."

GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Magnets work just fine underwater. The pipeline is steel with a concrete shell.

As long as you are twisting my words and ignoring reality, why don't you throw in a couple of suicidal 96 year old kamikaze pilots who don't know the war is over and who are intent on sinking whoever is messing with the pipeline to Germany?

Last edited by denton; 09/29/22.

Be not weary in well doing.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Northman
Russians will save hundreds of $Billions in arbitration courts because this was an act of God/Terrorism... so they will get insurance money and dont have to pay for Gas not Delivered.

Putin saves life a little longer, as other Oligarchs can't kill him of, and promise Europe to change country and open them to sell Gas to get fresh money that they desperately need.

That last sentence was an incredible job of obliterating the English language.

Yep. I saw a really old guy peddling up a small bit steep hill yesterday. He couldn't keep a straight line and I almost had him crash into the left side of my truck on the downhill side. Spandex check, plastic helmet check, heart attack well he wasn't laying on the road anywhere on my way back.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by centershot
Sure hope it was not us..........

The Polish think it was us.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/27/poland-nord-stream-sabotage-baltic-pipeline/

European Parliament representative for Poland Radek Sikorski said “Thank you, U.S.A.!” in a tweet Thursday as European Union officials traveled to Goleniów, Poland, to inaugurate their own pipeline project. The partially EU-funded Baltic Pipe project will bring Norwegian natural gas to Poland through Denmark, and simultaneously create an export market for Poland in Denmark. (RELATED: ‘Act Of Sabotage’: Europe Investigates Massive Leaks From Nord Stream Pipelines)

Dog I rescued in January

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rickt300

European Parliament representative for Poland Radek Sikorski said “Thank you, U.S.A.!” in a tweet Thursday as European Union officials traveled to Goleniów, Poland, to inaugurate their own pipeline project. The partially EU-funded Baltic Pipe project will bring Norwegian natural gas to Poland through Denmark, and simultaneously create an export market for Poland in Denmark. (RELATED: ‘Act Of Sabotage’: Europe Investigates Massive Leaks From Nord Stream Pipelines)

The first sentence in your linked article is (bold added): "One Polish official appeared to cheer the suspected sabotage on the Nord Stream gas pipelines Tuesday as his country celebrated the completion of its own northern pipeline project."

One Polish official. Not "the Polish."

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by plumbum

The first sentence in your linked article is (bold added): "One Polish official appeared to cheer the suspected sabotage on the Nord Stream gas pipelines Tuesday as his country celebrated the completion of its own northern pipeline project."

Fine one fugging Polish guy thinks it's funny.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

He is much more credible than you. And FJB had a slip of his demented tongue and said he was gonna do it.

Case closed.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
One Polish guy who was the former Polish minister of defense and who is married to a Hillary Clinton advisor and confidant.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
One Polish guy who was the former Polish minister of defense and who is married to a Hillary Clinton advisor and confidant.

So now all of a sudden you believe everything the Clintons and their associates say?

OK.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

In fairness I bet plenty of Poles think the sabotage is funny, no matter who they believe did it. They are in the catbird seat at the moment.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

How many polack’s does it take to make Biden look like a Fugkin idiot?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain

How many polack’s does it take to make Biden look like a Fugkin idiot?
None ! Biden is a Fugkin idiot ! He doesn’t just look like one.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The metal pipe has nearly 2" of concrete on the outside. Will a magnet stick to that?

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, we know for sure that the us Government didn't do it. The Pentagon has just stated that they had nothing to do with it....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The metal pipe has nearly 2" of concrete on the outside. Will a magnet stick to that?

I would say a powerful magnet would certainly cling to it. We are not talking about something that sticks to your refrigerator door.

Dog I rescued in January

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Poland now ain’t ww2 Poland getting invaded from both sides there there probly ready to whoop some ass

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I heard Biden was spotted on a nearby beach in a frog suit just before the blast!

KB

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
Well, we know for sure that the us Government didn't do it. The Pentagon has just stated that they had nothing to do with it....

Damn we are guilty!

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
jfc- wow this aged well. lol.

clown world here on the fire

Originally Posted by Dutch
Wow, that is some amazing “analysis” right there….

“You need a proper navy to do that”.

JFC, a NAVY?

Who installed that thing again? Right, a bunch of rednecks on boats. JFC, drag an anchor with a box of dynamite and a timer attached over the bottom until you hook the bastard and cut the line. Kablooey three days later, and oooooh, the ‘muricans did it.

Not that Biden isn’t stupid enough to do it, but the simplest explanation is a couple of Ukes in a fishing boat playing the Slav version of “hold my beer and watch this”.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This is stupid. The US did it. There is no question. We haven’t even denied it really.

Here is a prediction. Just like with the Muscova, there will be a leak in couple of weeks where we tacitly admit that we did it or provided intelligence and support to those who did.

Ok, we will revisit this in a "couple of weeks."

ok dummy. lets revisit this lol

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,295
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.