E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It was also Victoria Nuland and the Bidet who promised to take out the expensive Russian Pipeline if Putin invaded Ukraine.

Even if you showed video evidence I wouldn’t believe it because Putin is Satan.

Just like Trump.

Well Trump refused to start WWIII with Putin so maybe he is just, like, the Anti-Christ?

Those details will be hammered out later by Tarqueen & Ole Tootsie. For now, Putin = Devil.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Originally Posted by Remsen
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

There are no good guys in this war.

In North Dakota there are alot of Germans from Russia. These are German that were given land in the Ukraine " homesteaders" Apparently the Ukrainians resented them and took their crops. A friends grandfather told him he hid some bread and in a haystack went back and some one found it. A close friend of mine said his family resorted to canablelism. They made it to N.D. with some Ukrainians. Many my age didn't speak English before they went to school. My friends can still speak German. I find it interesting.

The Volga Deutsch. They were brought in by Catherine the Great of Russia. Who, BTW, was German.

Thanks I did not know that.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
One point, don't let Russia get their hands on the Oil, Natural gas, agriculture of Ukraine just to build weapons and sponsor terrorism around the globe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by keith
One point, don't let Russia get their hands on the Oil, Natural gas, agriculture of Ukraine just to build weapons and sponsor terrorism around the globe.

Yeah like they influenced the 2016 election... stole it from Hillary they did....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy

Dutch, when the Tarqueen agrees with you, you may want to reconsider your point of view

Which part of the argument do you disagree with?

My opinion? The Russians, or more precisely, Putin, has been executing a campaign of covert and overt (anything from threats, bribery to outright invasion) subjugation of neighboring former Soviet states, including Ukraine. Russia was a destabilizing force, and unpredictable.

The Ukes fought back the second time they were invaded, and the west cleared out all manner of obsolete junk, near obsolete materiel and ammunition and weapons systems that were nearing expiration dates. All of course, recorded at full replacement value to maximize the virtue signaling and boost the amount of new toys the respective militaries could buy to refill their arsenals. Our old 80 mike HIMARS replaced by the newer versions with triple the range, for example.

In return, we got priceless intelligence on Russian technology (meh), tactics (ygtbsm) and logistics abilities ( lol).

Russia is no longer a destabilizing force, unless she lets Putin shred her to pieces. The Ukes are done being a playground for corrupt US and Euro Pols, because her power and importance came from being the buffer against “mighty” Russia on one hand and controlling the Russian gas pipeline on the other.

I find no joy in the senseless deaths of either young Ukes or Russian conscripts. The war, however, has completely changed the world balance of power by taking Russia off the playing field as a super power. Now we can concentrate on playing chess with China.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy

Dutch, when the Tarqueen agrees with you, you may want to reconsider your point of view

Which part of the argument do you disagree with?

My opinion? The Russians, or more precisely, Putin, has been executing a campaign of covert and overt (anything from threats, bribery to outright invasion) subjugation of neighboring former Soviet states, including Ukraine. Russia was a destabilizing force, and unpredictable.

The Ukes fought back the second time they were invaded, and the west cleared out all manner of obsolete junk, near obsolete materiel and ammunition and weapons systems that were nearing expiration dates. All of course, recorded at full replacement value to maximize the virtue signaling and boost the amount of new toys the respective militaries could buy to refill their arsenals. Our old 80 mike HIMARS replaced by the newer versions with triple the range, for example.

In return, we got priceless intelligence on Russian technology (meh), tactics (ygtbsm) and logistics abilities ( lol).

Russia is no longer a destabilizing force, unless she lets Putin shred her to pieces. The Ukes are done being a playground for corrupt US and Euro Pols, because her power and importance came from being the buffer against “mighty” Russia on one hand and controlling the Russian gas pipeline on the other.

I find no joy in the senseless deaths of either young Ukes or Russian conscripts. The war, however, has completely changed the world balance of power by taking Russia off the playing field as a super power. Now we can concentrate on playing chess with China.

This only works if we take Russia's natural resources.... they are making a play to dethrone the USD as the worlds reserve currency... and it's working.
Hard commodities trump paper fiat evertime

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Yeah you’re right.

To stabilize the region Joe gonna get em in NATO.

That’ll show all those Putin lovers who the real politic peacenik is in the world.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Ukraine, so little to gain(except for the Bidens) so much to lose

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by plumbum
...the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice....

I have not seen that anywhere. Could point us to examples of that? It's a sincere request.

Don't listen to him Remsen.

He is a troll.

Exactly!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I have not seen that anywhere. Could point us to examples of that? It's a sincere request.

He is a troll.

Exactly!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You forgot he’s not just any politician but the former defense minister of Poland and is married to Anne Applebaum of the Atlantic. She’s a globalist neocon shill of the highest order.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
You forgot he’s not just any politician but the former defense minister of Poland and is married to Anne Applebaum of the Atlantic. She’s a globalist neocon shill of the highest order.

Anyone who doesn’t see that our elites and the deep state do not want and will go to all lengths to stop peace but do want us at war no matter the cost hasn’t been paying any attention at all over the last couple of years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

Anyone who doesn’t see that our elites and the deep state do not want and will go to all lengths to stop peace but do want us at war no matter the cost hasn’t been paying any attention at all over the last couple of years.

That would make anyone who supports the Ukraine narrative a "useful Idiot"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by efw

That would make anyone who supports the Ukraine narrative a "useful Idiot"
That’s correct…

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Stalin starved the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians hooked up with the Nazis to kill Jews and Russians, there's enough bad blood between them not to care who wins. That's where I stand on the matter. Neither bunch is worth my time and trouble, or tax dollars.

Yet Ukraine present leadership is supposedly Jewish.

You claimed to be Jewish back when you posted as Old Toots...and still waiting for you to publish the scandalous child support proceedings you say I'm involved in.

As I recall there were some special needs involved.
But we won’t need to go there as those records stand.

Tripping your trigger was good enough.

How’s about do You have any comments on things, like say, Dual Citizenship, wise counsel ?

Now try not to reduce yourself anymore by mentioning and degrading people’s mothers. That’s low class even for a Jew lawyer.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Partsman

He is a troll.

Exactly!

Anyone who disagrees with lard ass Conrad is labeled as a troll and without fail.

Fact is that his sheep have higher IQs than he does. Their personal hygiene is better than his, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stalin starved the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians hooked up with the Nazis to kill Jews and Russians, there's enough bad blood between them not to care who wins. That's where I stand on the matter. Neither bunch is worth my time and trouble, or tax dollars.

You claimed to be Jewish back when you posted as Old Toots...and still waiting for you to publish the scandalous child support proceedings you say I'm involved in.

How’s about do You have any comments on things, like say, Dual Citizenship, wise counsel ?

Now try not to reduce yourself anymore by mentioning and degrading people’s mothers. That’s low class even for a Jew lawyer.

Hitler would have appreciated your loyalty....

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Partsman

He is a troll.

Exactly!

Anyone who disagrees with lard ass Conrad is labeled as a troll and without fail.

Fact is that his sheep have higher IQs than he does. Their personal hygiene is better than his, too.

Real classy troll.

You get mean when the brothers run a train on you.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Hahahaha! Chickenshit!

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 2ndwind, 13 invisible), 1,685 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,380
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.