Campfire 'Bwana
T
These threads always crack me up.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Who the he'll cares what someone does to themselves. A long time ago I let a girl carve her initials in my left forearm with a needle.

She must have been an awesome fucht.
I don't care for tats personally but if you want them have at it. Worked gith a guy recently that had " KILL THY ENEMIES" around his neck. Yeh, he was real popular. NOT!
Years ago, shipmates would joke with me and tell me we were going to be drunk in some POC and I was gonna "end up" with a tat. My reply was always the same. You'll wake up with a dogging wrench stuck in your forehead... I'm tat free.

Same as piercings. If you see me pierced, call an ambulance because I've been stabbed.

I guess I'm as square as a Rubic cube. I

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
My Dad had a Hula Girl Tat done in 42 in Hawaii..

Grass Skirt.. Top Less ..

When he wiggled his arm she would Dance..

Who ever did it was a Master ..

Never faded in his 87 years of Life and those Tit’s just keep their Balance with that Streaming Hair ..

Prolly why He never went to Corporate ..

Game Well Played Thou ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am along same lines as Birdwatcher on this.
Guys in the service with ships name on arm sort of thing - no problem.
Hollywood celebrity who forces one sleeve just back enough to 'casually' reveal their bitchin tat......F Off.

Never saw a woman improved by one.

Always thought this summed up my opinion- its short

Last edited by kenjs1; 10/01/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Never saw a cute girl or attractive woman who was more attractive with tats on her body or fishing tackle in her face!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LouisB
I often wonder about those one can tell that do not have a pot to piss in, but have many dollars of ink...

They will also have a cell phone and a dog designed for protection from acquaintances with whom they have had misunderstandings regarding pharmaceutical transactions.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone
These threads always crack me up.

Me too - there are always those who defend people's right to make choices but attack the right of others to question those choices.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Got a couple of em on my arms when I was young. They're always covered unless shirtless. If I had it to do over, no ink

Romans 5:1
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Got a couple of em on my arms when I was young. They're always covered unless shirtless. If I had it to do over, no ink

Do they happen to be the Thundercat emblem?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hardway
Normally I would agree but as I sit here hooked up to my iv getting these meds pumped into my veins my wife and I were chatting about it.

Hopefully nothing serious, Hardway. Get well soon.

No tats no piercings here. Not my style.

None of my kids have tats either. I threatened to take an industrial sander to them if they came home with one while under 18. Must've stuck as they're now in their thirties and still tattoo free.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 45_100
Never saw a cute girl or attractive woman who was more attractive with tats on her body or fishing tackle in her face!
A young gal who works in town told me she was going to show me the benefits of a tongue piercing. I asked my wife what she thought and she didn't think it was a good idea.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I got a tattoo, eat pork and use to drink beer,and hang around with short people .does that mean i dont go to Heaven

Attached Images

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was just watching the Army/Ga State game. One of the Army lineman, white boy, had tattoos from his shoulder right down to his wrist. He is lined up to be an Army officer.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
folks have been doing tats and piercings as long as there have been folks. Pretty common in prehistoric days, and pretty common now. The head shaker is that some people care enough about what others do to get all self righteous and pompous about it.

Sam......

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Man some of y'all have little
To do huh?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
folks have been doing tats and piercings as long as there have been folks. Pretty common in prehistoric days, and pretty common now. The head shaker is that some people care enough about what others do to get all self righteous and pompous about it.

What's crazier is there are people that care about them being "self-righteous and pompous" about it enough to comment on that. That's the biggest head shaker.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
How many members do you have on ignore?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by drop_point

What's crazier is there are people that care about them being "self-righteous and pompous" about it enough to comment on that in a self-righteous and pompous way. That's the biggest head shaker.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by drop_point

What's crazier is there are people that care about them being "self-righteous and pompous" about it enough to comment on that in a self-righteous and pompous way. That's the biggest head shaker.

You made it more better.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have a bunch because I was a tattoo artist. I figure they save me a bunch of otherwise wasted time. If I meet someone new for the first time and they proceed to treat me like schitt based off appearance, I know not to waste anymore time on them.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,670
Posts18,474,777
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.