Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. You're right. New tablets auto correct is crap.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Well the Putin Pufters are not going to like that Ukraine has broken the Orc lines on the West bank of the Dnipro River in Kherson.

This is on the Southern Front/Kherson for those not "In the Know".

The rout at Lyman is bad for the Pufters.

This is worse. cool
It isn’t Ukraine doing it. It’s our billions of dollars being flushed down a toilet and borrowed from China which intern supports Russia and the cheap oil that that they buy from Russia that is doing it.

When it’s all said and done Russia will get what it wants and have something tangible for its efforts. The big winner is China playing both sides.

Russia will gain real land be it at a higher price.

The US economy will be more screwed up and we’ll gain no territory, we’ll have strengthened China and improved Russian/Chinese relations while paying back China for the money we borrowed in bonds to fight Russia.

We aren't borrowing from China anymore.... nobody will buy our debt... we are "monetizing" our debt... I.E. printing fake fiat..... it won't end well

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not stupid as you think wink

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Well the Putin Pufters are not going to like that Ukraine has broken the Orc lines on the West bank of the Dnipro River in Kherson.

This is worse. cool
It isn’t Ukraine doing it. It’s our billions of dollars being flushed down a toilet and borrowed from China which intern supports Russia and the cheap oil that that they buy from Russia that is doing it.

When it’s all said and done Russia will get what it wants and have something tangible for its efforts. The big winner is China playing both sides.

The US economy will be more screwed up and we’ll gain no territory, we’ll have strengthened China and improved Russian/Chinese relations while paying back China for the money we borrowed in bonds to fight Russia.

We aren't borrowing from China anymore.... nobody will buy our debt... we are "monetizing" our debt... I.E. printing fake fiat..... it won't end well

This is a problem not talked about enough.

Regards

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Very well said.

Putin has been an intelligent and strong nationalist leader for Russia. The West hates him for it and hopes to stir up a regime change that will put a weaker more Gorbachev type leader in place that is at either ineffective or better yet easily bought or manipulated by the West.

Putin got his Orc Army smashed and added 800 miles of NATO border in just the last few months.

He will go down as the WORST leader of Russia, and that's a prettty high bar he jumped.
Right. At how many billions of US dollars borrowed from China which then intern buys discounted Russian oil and supports Russia?

If only Putin were as intelligent, moral, and country first as Biden and our deep state is.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Very well said.

Putin has been an intelligent and strong nationalist leader for Russia. The West hates him for it and hopes to stir up a regime change that will put a weaker more Gorbachev type leader in place that is at either ineffective or better yet easily bought or manipulated by the West.

Putin got his Orc Army smashed and added 800 miles of NATO border in just the last few months.

He will go down as the WORST leader of Russia, and that's a prettty high bar he jumped.

For someone who claims to be so close to sensitive military and geopolitical intelligence, you really don't have a clue.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not stupid as you think wink

Sorry. My bad. You just can't, or maybe you just wont, connect the dots. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

This is worse. cool

This. And I think it won't end well this month or at least by February.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/02/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from moonofalabama.org]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Winner winner..

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
7% 30 yr mortgages, gas prices rising back up, groceries damn near double, stock market down over 20%, US without a doubt heading towards a hard recession, over 2 more years of Biden to go, USD’s global hegemony at serious risk, violent crime up 35% in 2 years, millions of illegal aliens flooding g into the country…..

Who cares, let’s all give a Fugk about Ukraine!!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Very well said.

For someone who claims to be so close to sensitive military and geopolitical intelligence, you really don't have a clue.

It’s called willful ignorance. It’s when you could be smarter but choose not to be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very well said.

Please describe in detail where you believe me clueless.

Thanks, always willing to learn. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
For thought as I came across this opinion piece...

Nordstream link

Excerpt:

"I call them “incidents” for a reason. I grew up in overseas oilfields. I try to, by training, observe everything from as objectively neutral a viewpoint as possible.

In my experience when anything involving energy-industry hydrocarbons explodes … well, sabotage isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. And honestly, when it comes to a pipeline running natural gas under Russian (non)maintenance, an explosion means that it’s Tuesday. Or Friday. Or another day of the week ending in “y”.

“But, LawDog,” I hear you say, “It was multiple explosions!”

Yes, 17 hours apart. No military is going to arrange for two pipes in the same general area to be destroyed 17 hours apart. Not without some Spec Ops guy having a fit of apoplexy. One pipe goes up in a busy shipping lane, in a busy sea, and everyone takes notice. Then you wait 17 hours to do the second — with 17 hours for people to show up and catch you running dirty? Nah, not buying it.

The Nord pipelines weren’t in use. To me, that means it’s time for maintenance! Hard to maintain pipes when product is flowing.

Pipelines running methane, under saltwater, require PMCS* quicker than you’d think, and more often than you’d believe.

I would bet a cup of coffee that any of the required weekly and monthly checks and services since the Russians took over have been pencil-whipped. (See Andreev Bay 1982.)

They officially shut it down in July of 2020 for maintenance, and had cornbread hell getting it back on-line, and “issues” with maintaining flow throughout the next year; shut it down again in July of 2021, with bigger “issues” — we say “issues” because the Russians won’t explain what these issues were — and even more problems, including unexplained, major disruptions in gas flow in Dec21/Jan22; Feb 22; and April 22."

Ymmv

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
7% 30 yr mortgages, gas prices rising back up, groceries damn near double, stock market down over 20%, US without a doubt heading towards a hard recession, over 2 more years of Biden to go, USD’s global hegemony at serious risk, violent crime up 35% in 2 years, millions of illegal aliens flooding g into the country…..

You do seem to spend most of your time in Ukraine threads, now that you mention it.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Very well said.

Burns is shìt in...shìt out 24/7.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
For thought as I came across this opinion piece...

Nordstream link

Excerpt:

"I call them “incidents” for a reason. I grew up in overseas oilfields. I try to, by training, observe everything from as objectively neutral a viewpoint as possible.

In my experience when anything involving energy-industry hydrocarbons explodes … well, sabotage isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. And honestly, when it comes to a pipeline running natural gas under Russian (non)maintenance, an explosion means that it’s Tuesday. Or Friday. Or another day of the week ending in “y”.

“But, LawDog,” I hear you say, “It was multiple explosions!”

Yes, 17 hours apart. No military is going to arrange for two pipes in the same general area to be destroyed 17 hours apart. Not without some Spec Ops guy having a fit of apoplexy. One pipe goes up in a busy shipping lane, in a busy sea, and everyone takes notice. Then you wait 17 hours to do the second — with 17 hours for people to show up and catch you running dirty? Nah, not buying it.

The Nord pipelines weren’t in use. To me, that means it’s time for maintenance! Hard to maintain pipes when product is flowing.

Pipelines running methane, under saltwater, require PMCS* quicker than you’d think, and more often than you’d believe.

I would bet a cup of coffee that any of the required weekly and monthly checks and services since the Russians took over have been pencil-whipped. (See Andreev Bay 1982.)

They officially shut it down in July of 2020 for maintenance, and had cornbread hell getting it back on-line, and “issues” with maintaining flow throughout the next year; shut it down again in July of 2021, with bigger “issues” — we say “issues” because the Russians won’t explain what these issues were — and even more problems, including unexplained, major disruptions in gas flow in Dec21/Jan22; Feb 22; and April 22."

Ymmv

Thanks for posting. Hard for rational thought when everyone’s picked a side and waving Pom-poms for their team.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

You do seem to spend most of your time in Ukraine threads, now that you mention it.

Pothead meet ...

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No, not really.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Very well said.

Please describe in detail where you believe me clueless.

Thanks, always willing to learn. grin

Says the Kool-aid drinker.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (1badf350, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 3,099 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,965
Posts18,519,560
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.