Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Isn’t the OP a fed?

CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
JeffA,

The girls posed for a pic with Skunk Ape and I told them to look at him with adoration.

LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sweet, that's how memories are made.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
That picture kills me.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Skunk Ape looks super friendly...

Sober October?

Made it 2 days so far... but 6AM is only 8 minutes away...

Wish me luck fellas.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was chasing down another South Florida friend to see if he was OK after the storm.

He don't drink beer, he's a Crown Royal guy.

I had to do a online search to get his exact address to look his house up on the NOAA site to see if it'd been damaged.

His home took a hit but the roof was still on.
He's a man of resources, he can stand on his own two feet, if he's not had to much Crown.

He'll survive.

It's the other little things that pop up with those searches about a guy that I found a bit disturbing, it's also a testament as to why guys should take a little break from their drinking now and again.

Don't be in denial, this could happen to any of us that on occasion have a couple or six too many..

My dear and beloved friend made global news headlines with his drinking, the following is from a UK paper..

Horrified teenage girl returns to find car has been deliberately crushed by man in monster truck with five foot wheels

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

A teenage girl has been left broken-hearted after her car was crushed by a man in a huge camouflaged truck.

Norman Nowling, 40, from Fort Myers in Florida was arrested on Saturday after witnesses claimed he had deliberately driven over the 1994 Toyota Corolla several times.

The incident occurred at the Redneck Yacht Club during the annual 'Swamp Cabbage Weekend', which sees 4,000 revellers in monster trucks and pickups speed around an 800-acre mud park for fun.

Weapon of choice: This camouflaged monster truck, owned by Nowling, is believed to be the vehicle which was driven over the car

Campers come from as far afield as Alaska to attend the $40 event, which was described by one visiter as 'a mini Mardi Gras, with mud'.

But Norman, just like the rest of my friends, is a responsible stand up guy, like Deflave, a man of his word.

Red Neck Yacht Club car crushing,
Part II: Man reimburses teen for vehicle

The man who used his "monster van" to crush a 16-year-old girl's car over the weekend made good on his mistake Tuesday, WBBH-TV of Fort Myers reports.

Norman Nowling was arrested on a charge of felony criminal mischief after squashing the Toyota Corolla early Saturday morning at the Redneck Yacht Club in Charlotte County.

"I'm sure there's no other 16-year-old who can say, 'My first car got run over by a monster truck,'" said Amanda Kent.

Nowling met with the Kent's stepfather Tuesday, and gave her a $6,500 check to cover the cost of getting her a new vehicle. She says she'll start shopping for a new car this afternoon.

"I need to go to sleep every night with a clear conscience," Nowling said.

But Nowling says he still takes issue with the way the incident was handled. He admits to driving over the car, but says he wasn't the first to do it -- and he feels security at the venue unfairly singled him out.

SOBER OCTOBER

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JeffA
I was chasing down another South Florida friend to see if he was OK after the storm.

He don't drink beer, he's a Crown Royal guy.

I had to do a online search to get his exact address to look his house up on the NOAA site to see if it'd been damaged.

His home took a hit but the roof was still on.
He's a man of resources, he can stand on his own two feet, if he's not had to much Crown.

He'll survive.

It's the other little things that pop up with those searches about a guy that I found a bit disturbing, it's also a testament as to why guys should take a little break from their drinking now and again.

Don't be in denial, this could happen to any of us that on occasion have a couple or six too many..

My dear and beloved friend made global news headlines with his drinking, the following is from a UK paper..

Horrified teenage girl returns to find car has been deliberately crushed by man in monster truck with five foot wheels

A teenage girl has been left broken-hearted after her car was crushed by a man in a huge camouflaged truck.

Norman Nowling, 40, from Fort Myers in Florida was arrested on Saturday after witnesses claimed he had deliberately driven over the 1994 Toyota Corolla several times.

The incident occurred at the Redneck Yacht Club during the annual 'Swamp Cabbage Weekend', which sees 4,000 revellers in monster trucks and pickups speed around an 800-acre mud park for fun.

Weapon of choice: This camouflaged monster truck, owned by Nowling, is believed to be the vehicle which was driven over the car

Campers come from as far afield as Alaska to attend the $40 event, which was described by one visiter as 'a mini Mardi Gras, with mud'.

But Norman, just like the rest of my friends, is a responsible stand up guy, like Deflave, a man of his word.

Red Neck Yacht Club car crushing,
Part II: Man reimburses teen for vehicle

The man who used his "monster van" to crush a 16-year-old girl's car over the weekend made good on his mistake Tuesday, WBBH-TV of Fort Myers reports.

Norman Nowling was arrested on a charge of felony criminal mischief after squashing the Toyota Corolla early Saturday morning at the Redneck Yacht Club in Charlotte County.

"I'm sure there's no other 16-year-old who can say, 'My first car got run over by a monster truck,'" said Amanda Kent.

Nowling met with the Kent's stepfather Tuesday, and gave her a $6,500 check to cover the cost of getting her a new vehicle. She says she'll start shopping for a new car this afternoon.

"I need to go to sleep every night with a clear conscience," Nowling said.

But Nowling says he still takes issue with the way the incident was handled. He admits to driving over the car, but says he wasn't the first to do it -- and he feels security at the venue unfairly singled him out.

SOBER OCTOBER

No way! LMAO

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
P.S.

Good job on the beer run, Flave!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

RIP Adam Yauch

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
PBR 30packs 17.99 Costco.

WooHoo!

Waiting for a price report on the brown alcohols from our personal shopper daughter. 👊

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just got word

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Update, news from middle daughter. Baked ziti, fava beans n' pancetta and a nice chianti for Sunday Dinner.

"Maybe we're all happy."

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Fats that bottled in bond is absolutely fantastic and a bargain at that price for a liter. Stock up while it’s still available

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Fats that bottled in bond is absolutely fantastic and a bargain at that price for a liter. Stock up while it’s still available

Right? They been out for months at all the Costcos around here.

Got a six pack coming home for the basement larder.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7

SOBER OCTOBER
No way! LMAO

Oh yeah,
I've posted photos of him here on the Fire over the years in some swamp buggy related topics.
He's always with us on our trips.

I posted this pic of him here not long ago, this was at a party, he's the guy with the gun playing with the kids.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Holy Chidt Dude! You know Spicoli?!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holy Chidt Dude! You know Spicoli?!

Humm, Norman has a Panther tattoo on the right side of his chest so it's not this imposter Spicoli dude.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

SOBER OCTOBER
No way! LMAO

Oh yeah,
I've posted photos of him here on the Fire over the years in some swamp buggy related topics.
He's always with us on our trips.

I posted this pic of him here not long ago, this was at a party, he's the guy with the gun playing with the kids.

Got any other pix of blondie on the left? whistle

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
DelFarve: I drink me a little beer on a warm day and a Margarita once a month or so when dining out - but being "sober" is a way of life for me.
I spent 29 years dealing first hand, professionally with drunks, booze hounds, wife beaters and wasted life alcoholics - lesson learned - drunkeness is vile and a waste of ones life, time, money, brain cells, livers and righteousness.
Good luck in October and while you're at it stay sober the rest of your life.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,946
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.