-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Scott_Thornley Mackey is 100% correct in not shipping to you, in that it is currently illegal for ammo to not go through our stupid process. Thus opening himself up to prosecution. You really want that ammo, have it shipped to an address outside the state, then go fetch it yourself. Put all the liability on your own damned self.

Really up on the CA gun laws ain't ya. Any licensed ammo dealer or Manufacturer can send ammo to their buyers FFL in CA. I explained that to Mackey fuqk but he chose to be a dick. He can shove his ammo and Thornley you can stuff yourself as well stupid fuqk. Mackey coward, really as you hide behind your offspring and keyboard what a character. LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Higginez
I'd like to take a moment to point out that I'm from California and totally awesome.

YMMV

Pretty good feedback in the classifieds anyways.....

Higgenz you are welcome any time.

cool

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Right back at ya Mackay!

Grizz is a douche in any State Harley or not...

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Higginez;
Good evening my southern friend, I hope the day behaved for you, your fine family is well and you're getting the weather you need.

We're in the middle of a heat wave up here which is extending the fruit and grape harvest for sure, but makes hunting a little sporty in terms of getting anything that dies off the dusty, hot mountains in a big hurry before it spoils.

In the halcyon days before the beer flu and Crown Prince Sock's Evil Minions totaled our tourism industry, we used to get lots of California plates up here, especially in winter as we've got fairly famous "champagne powder" here in the Okanagan. That and our Canadian Loonie worth next to not much meant it was feasible.

Indeed you seem to be a fine fellow or have been to me, so there is that as well.

Oh, I've got a niece through marriage who is from near your part of the world - Folsom I want to say - and she's a fantastic addition to the family in all ways.

We in BC are often tarred with the same West Coast brush that the US West Coast seems to be. Some of it's warranted I suppose, but like California or anywhere I'd guess, BC is a comparatively large land mass and folks who live in say downtown Victoria or Vancouver proper may have no idea places like Grasmere or Chetwynd exist even though they're in BC.

Many of us from the rural areas know about the bigger cities because that's where the bigger airport is, as well as a bunch of bigger universities.

That said Higginez, folks being folks, can pretty much be malignant rectal orifices wherever they're born if they have a real mind to. We've got a couple here that were born and raised, though two of them are "no longer with us" as the euphemism goes, so it gives us all a reminder that all of us are just passing through, wherever it is we're at today.

Anyways, just a few random thoughts from the bear invested, dry and still sunny south Okanagan tonight.

All the best to you all and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 10/04/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Higginez;
Good evening my southern friend, I hope the day behaved for you, your fine family is well and you're getting the weather you need.

We're in the middle of a heat wave up here which is extending the fruit and grape harvest for sure, but makes hunting a little sporty in terms of getting anything that dies off the dusty, hot mountains in a big hurry before it spoils.

In the halcyon days before the beer flu and Crown Prince Sock's Evil Minions totaled our tourism industry, we used to get lots of California plates up here, especially in winter as we've got fairly famous "champagne powder" here in the Okanagan. That and our Canadian Loonie worth next to not much meant it was feasible.

Indeed you seem to be a fine fellow or have been to me, so there is that as well.

Oh, I've got a niece through marriage who is from near your part of the world - Folsom I want to say - and she's a fantastic addition to the family in all ways.

We in BC are often tarred with the same West Coast brush that the US West Coast seems to be. Some of it's warranted I suppose, but like California or anywhere I'd guess, BC is a comparatively large land mass and folks who live in say downtown Victoria or Vancouver proper may have no idea places like Grasmere or Chetwynd exist even though they're in BC.

Many of us from the rural areas know about the bigger cities because that's where the bigger airport is, as well as a bunch of bigger universities.

That said Higginez, folks being folks, can pretty much be malignant rectal orifices wherever they're born if they have a real mind to. We've got a couple here that were born and raised, though two of them are "no longer with us" as the euphemism goes, so it gives us all a reminder that all of us are just passing through, wherever it is we're at today.

Anyways, just a few random thoughts from the bear invested, dry and still sunny south Okanagan tonight.

All the best to you all and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

Dwayne,

We are all good here as I hope you and yours are up there as well.

I laughed pretty good at the description of "malignant rectal orifices" comment and couldn't help but think of Roger Miller when you stated "if you've a mind to". LOL

Doo whacka do whacka do.....

TFF!

Higgins

Last edited by Higginez; 10/04/22.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too many in the last 5 years.....all crminal scumbags.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Higginez;

Glad I could make you chuckle sir.

Mission accomplished then, eh? wink

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I'd say so brother Dwayne.

I'd say so.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
With GRIZZ's incredible interpersonal skills (as he constantly demonstrates), imagine having him carrying your ammo in his gun..

It is not a matter of "if" his mouth is going to get him into trouble, but "when", and you know he is all mouth, so he will surely do something incredibly stupid.

Nope.

My business. My choice.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Alright.

That'll do.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
With all the laws CA has passed, I'd not wanna stick my neck out either Mackay.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My dad was born in Bakersfield in 1933, but raised in Arkansas and California, as my grandparents were sharecroppers. Have another friend that was also born in Bakersfield. A field I work with is from San Diego and moved back there last year. My buddy that just moved from AK to AZ was born and raised in Cali. He claims he made the San Diego Padres farm club but was in Army, I call BS on that story though. Being prior military, I served with lots of people from Cali and still have family on my mothers side in the LA area.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I imagine if I was from another state, I’d be better than I already am, somehow.

Last edited by robertham1; 10/04/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
The first person I met was a self admitted junkie. Apparently, there’s not a ton of self respect in Cali.

The second was a real cool dude. He said he left Cali because of the murders.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SMalloy805
" Not everybody from California can just up and move out because the state is so screwed up. Many have ties and obligations that keep them there."
Yep, this is my situation.
Mine too, 4 grand kiddos.

Most people around here are really good people.

I don't think I can judge a person, on where they come from. Doing this, you might find out you missed out on some really good friendships.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Couple few. Not many. Some have a way of making it back to this extremity of the north east US. Others leave for the other side of same. Like some kind of geographical bipolar displacement. I can tell a west coast transfer in 3 seconds of observation. Confirmation in 5 seconds of conversation.

Aren't you special.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
With GRIZZ's incredible interpersonal skills (as he constantly demonstrates), imagine having him carrying your ammo in his gun..

It is not a matter of "if" his mouth is going to get him into trouble, but "when", and you know he is all mouth, so he will surely do something incredibly stupid.

Nope.

My business. My choice.

A man should have a right to choose not to do business with idiots. And a man is wise to make that choice.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quite a few and there are many who embrace progressive fascist ideology.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The first person I met was a self admitted junkie. Apparently, there’s not a ton of self respect in Cali.

The second was a real cool dude. He said he left Cali because of the murders.
So how long has it been since you moved out of California? lol wink

Drugs are everywhere. Even in the great state of Montana. I used to live in Montana, I ran across a lot of people from California, most of them wanted to put up a gate at the state line once they had all their stuffed moved in.
Drugs were there, along with a big alcohol problem. I doubt if any of that has changed.
I was a contractor in Montana, built some really nice homes for people who came from all over the U.S.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (1minute, 673, 1_deuce, 29aholic, 5sdad, 28 invisible), 2,074 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,081
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.