Hop To
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Listen here meow….

I heard Conrad drinks his milk from a saucer

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Listen here meow….

I heard Conrad drinks his milk from a saucer

Alwaysoutmeow be quoting Easy-E.... LOL

No homo.....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alwaysoutmeow!

LMFAO!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Higginez
Alwaysoutmeow!

LMFAO!
Ok stumpy

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
#CalisFinest

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Do you see me eating mice?

Jumping around all nimbly pimbly?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
#Legalreefer

#Warondrugs

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Salmonella
There's some fair fishing to be had in California...😋
One if the main reason I have been so successful is that I've always had weekdays off work.
It would be a lot different if I was a "weekend warrior".
Again, likely here know, the only reason I'm still here is because my life is completely intertwined with my wife 30 years and she absolutely refuses to leave lifelong friends and family.
If we were forced to live in a suburb subdivision things might be different.

I live in a beautiful home where I can shoot in my backyard.

You better get shooting, there's a wolf on your lawn!

🤣

The wolves are on the inside...😉

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You don't see Coyote contests in California anymore.
I grew up in a better era.
Again, I'm probably not your typical Californian..😁

Last edited by Salmonella; 10/05/22.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've met and know a ton of folks from CA. They're a mix just like anywhere. Once you get outside of the major metro areas, the good people far outnumber the whackos. It's really sad that the whackos are in charge and have been since Reagan. Come to think of it, that was about the time they instituted mail in voting and never again had conservatives or moderates in charge. Mmmmmm.

CA is far and away the best state in the nation. Close access to every different type of activity (outdoor and otherwise), close access to every different type of ecosystem. Within a couple hours one can be in a desert, on top of mountains (real ones), out to sea, up a river, down a river, at a world class bass fishing lake, etc., etc.

I would not choose to live there just because of what's happened in the last few decades with the people who make the decisions.

If Mrs. Geno gets some kind of insane offer from one of their tier one research unis, I'll follow her there and support her of course but that's the only way I could see myself being a CA resident. I keep my fingers crossed that one of the FL ones make her that offer, but they're hard to come by. More likely, we'll be on the east coast or a flyover state for a couple years and then back to FL or TX somewhere near the coast.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Salmonella
You don't see Coyote contests in California anymore.
I grew up in a better era.
Again, I'm probably not your typical Californian..😁

HELL YEAH!!!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Considering a Cali vacation...

Is Compton a nice place to visit?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Geno67
I've met and know a ton of folks from CA. They're a mix just like anywhere. Once you get outside of the major metro areas, the good people far outnumber the whackos. It's really sad that the whackos are in charge and have been since Reagan. Come to think of it, that was about the time they instituted mail in voting and never again had conservatives or moderates in charge. Mmmmmm.

CA is far and away the best state in the nation. Close access to every different type of activity (outdoor and otherwise), close access to every different type of ecosystem. Within a couple hours one can be in a desert, on top of mountains (real ones), out to sea, up a river, down a river, at a world class bass fishing lake, etc., etc.

I would not choose to live there just because of what's happened in the last few decades with the people who make the decisions.

If Mrs. Geno gets some kind of insane offer from one of their tier one research unis, I'll follow her there and support her of course but that's the only way I could see myself being a CA resident. I keep my fingers crossed that one of the FL ones make her that offer, but they're hard to come by. More likely, we'll be on the east coast or a flyover state for a couple years and then back to FL or TX somewhere near the coast.

It can’t be both ways. California is a nightmare and they are leaving California as fast as they moved there in the 60’s.

California with all it’s virtue, is still a disaster…

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shrapnel

It can’t be both ways. California is a nightmare and they are leaving California as fast as they moved there in the 60’s.

It is both ways. The land and waters are the best and the people in control are the worst. The concept is simple when boiled down to it's basest points.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My most recent meeting of a Cali resident was last summer[2021].
A guy bought a house up the street from ours in Tenn.
He's planning to retire there but that was a couple of years off so he'll be renting until then.
My bud was getting it 'rent ready' and called me to come help.
Turns out the guy is a FBLie agent.
He was there and I peppered him with questions the whole time.

He swore that he voted for Trump the 1st go but couldn't the 2nd go after all he had learned smirk

He also was adamant that Hunters laptop was a a plant and fake[most likely by Russian agents] smirk

I told him that he was either brainwashed or lying[Trump 2016] and that East Tenn wasn't really a good match for him.
Haven't seen him since.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It is both ways. The land and waters are the best and the people in control are the worst. The concept is simple when boiled down to it's basest points.

Do you coach “T” Ball?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I have to agree
I have lived here for over 30 years and I have watched this State Change.
I know it was changing before I moved here but it has changed dramatically since I have been here
I have always hung out with the Conservatives I can not take a Libtard longer than about 5 minutes.
The Area I live in is Conservative for the most part and the Libtards keep their mouth shut or get verbally beat up about their crap.
There is a Line between the Great things here in Commyfornia and the Political aspects of the State.
One has to decide for them selves if they want to enjoy the positive things and put up with the BS.
I have always been a fighter (not physically) but there comes a time in some peoples lives where the fight is just to old to do anymore.

The Pace I have Property in Arizona is a majority of Conservative Commyfornia Transplants.
And the Conservatives up there are Fanatic about keeping our Area Free from the Libtard attitude no matter where they come from.

It is the Wild West up there and the Conservatives are winning the Battles.
We as a Community have stayed strong and have had the Libtard Control Freaks leave our Community one by one.
It has been an up hill battle and people have even been shot at.
I have been threatened many times but we have hope and support for other owners in our Community unlike Commyfornia where the only ones that will help with anything is your immediate neighbors if they will even help.
And most of them when the going gets tough they are no where to be found.

I have a Friend up in Arizona that told me that the Mountain will decide if it lets you stay or makes you leave.
Commyfornia will do everything in it power to make you stay and it is very hard for some people to take the hooks out and get out when they want to get out.
I am having a Hard time financially leaving this State and I am Tired of all of the Politics holding me here.
If you are a Politician as part of your life's attitude Lie , Cheat and Steel you can do pretty good in Commyfornia.
If you try to be honest and hard working it bites you in the ARRs if you are not connected.

Some people (me) are tired of the heavy air that hold you down in Commyfornia and strive to be in a place that has lighter air so that you can breath and live instead of just survive .
Unfortunately the Libtards have moved out and took their Screwed up control believes with them.
A Libtard will always be a libtard they will never change and a Conservative will always be a Conservative.
I was lucky to find a Conservative Community willing to fight for their freedoms very strongly up in Arizona.
Commyfornia is lost to the Dark side Politically in the big city's and it is the big city's that control the State.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funshooter

I have to agree
I have lived here for over 30 years and I have watched this State Change.
I know it was changing before I moved here but it has changed dramatically since I have been here
I have always hung out with the Conservatives I can not take a Libtard longer than about 5 minutes.
The Area I live in is Conservative for the most part and the Libtards keep their mouth shut or get verbally beat up about their crap.
There is a Line between the Great things here in Commyfornia and the Political aspects of the State.
One has to decide for them selves if they want to enjoy the positive things and put up with the BS.
I have always been a fighter (not physically) but there comes a time in some peoples lives where the fight is just to old to do anymore.

The Pace I have Property in Arizona is a majority of Conservative Commyfornia Transplants.
And the Conservatives up there are Fanatic about keeping our Area Free from the Libtard attitude no matter where they come from.

It is the Wild West up there and the Conservatives are winning the Battles.
We as a Community have stayed strong and have had the Libtard Control Freaks leave our Community one by one.
It has been an up hill battle and people have even been shot at.
I have been threatened many times but we have hope and support for other owners in our Community unlike Commyfornia where the only ones that will help with anything is your immediate neighbors if they will even help.
And most of them when the going gets tough they are no where to be found.

I have a Friend up in Arizona that told me that the Mountain will decide if it lets you stay or makes you leave.
Commyfornia will do everything in it power to make you stay and it is very hard for some people to take the hooks out and get out when they want to get out.
I am having a Hard time financially leaving this State and I am Tired of all of the Politics holding me here.
If you are a Politician as part of your life's attitude Lie , Cheat and Steel you can do pretty good in Commyfornia.
If you try to be honest and hard working it bites you in the ARRs if you are not connected.

Some people (me) are tired of the heavy air that hold you down in Commyfornia and strive to be in a place that has lighter air so that you can breath and live instead of just survive .
Unfortunately the Libtards have moved out and took their Screwed up control believes with them.
A Libtard will always be a libtard they will never change and a Conservative will always be a Conservative.
I was lucky to find a Conservative Community willing to fight for their freedoms very strongly up in Arizona.
Commyfornia is lost to the Dark side Politically in the big city's and it is the big city's that control the State.

Agreeing doesn't change the fact that California can't be the best place to be and you wouldn't live there.

Get real and understand, California is ruined and a ruined state is far from the best state...SHEESH!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
10 out of 10 (literally) of the most recent homes that have sold in my subdivision have been sold to California transplants.

They act like it too.

The trespassers who cut down my fence and ran their jacked up Bro truck across my cabin property to retrieve the elk they poached (they were only out of their unit by about 8 miles and the season was closed) were from Tahoe. The bigger one, when I told him to get the fug off my property had the balls to tell me that I was "Coming at him kinda hard" and bow up on me. Stupid fug. Their entitlement mentality was unreal. My oldest child was with me and that was likely the only thing that saved those idiots.

The reputation they have has been well earned.
I've met a few... You sir are a fuqking A hole. GFY and stick you lousy ammo where you'll never forget it. Hope this exceeds your expectations you fuqking mouth breathing inbreed

Grizz's conduct provides the perfect example of the California entitlement mentality that is so prevalent in some. That said, he truly is an embarrassment to the decent people of the state.

He threw a hissy fit/tantrum because I refused to sell ammo to him or put my livelihood at risk, by conducting business in a state that actively and maliciously goes after people in the ammo/firearms industry. His own governor had just signed legislation making it easier to go after gun and ammo manufacturers. But Grizz says that I am part of the problem because I won't risk everything I own, just to do sales in California.

His tantrum can be seen right here:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17563370/1

The truly unfortunate part is that there are decent people in California who don't act like this, who are quietly going about their lives. But they go unnoticed because of all the people like Grizz who behave like they do, and the twits from Tahoe who trespass and poach, and the dipsticks who move in and try to turn quiet small western towns into exactly what they escaped from.

This was his classy response to RIO7" Awe go butt fuqk your mother rio "

Bold talk from behind a screen....

As one of our Campfire members has in his sig line, Conduct is best proof of Character.

I don't need to say anything bad about GRIZZ

The conduct of GRIZZ tells everything a person would ever need to know.

Couldn't agree more MS. And I am in Cali. See some of you folks next week[Birch Crk area]. Promise I won't fugk nothin' up.

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (01Foreman400, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 1minute, 1_deuce, 22 invisible), 1,643 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,089
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.