Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe
About 20 minutes ago over Belgorod.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that a missile launch from Belgorod? Russia has the advantage of firing from Russia and then claiming if they shoot back it’s a major crime.

Using US supplied weapons and US advisers inside Ukraine serving with UKO soldiers targeting inside Russia?

Would that be justifiation for a nuke response?

No, because Ukraine has a right of self-defense. You don't get to invade a sovereign nation and then claim the right to use nukes when they mount a vigorous defense. That's called "boot-strapping".

Tarrqueen it's simply stunning that you came on here and cried when the Violent felon felon George Floyd, who raped a pregnant woman at gun point, died of a drug overdose .

So Iraq and Afghanistan and Panama, Yemen, Somalia, Yugoslavia , Vietnam justified in using nukes against the US Tarqueen?

Last edited by ribka; 10/04/22.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Is that a missile launch from Belgorod? Russia has the advantage of firing from Russia and then claiming if they shoot back it’s a major crime.

Using US supplied weapons and US advisers inside Ukraine serving with UKO soldiers targeting inside Russia?

No, because Ukraine has a right of self-defense. You don't get to invade a sovereign nation and then claim the right to use nukes when they mount a vigorous defense. That's called "boot-strapping".

Tarrqueen it's simply stunning that you came on here and cried when the Violent felon felon George Floyd, who raped a pregnant woman at gun point, died of a drug overdose .

So Iraq and Afghanistan and Panama, Yemen, Somalia, Yugoslavia , Vietnam justified in using nukes against the US Tarqueen?

It's simply stunning that you have to lie---literally make things up out of whole cloth that have absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. Not once did I lament George Floyd's demise. I only predicted that actually happened---a murder conviction, which I also happen to think was grossly unjust. But none of that has anything whatsoever to do with whether or not Russia is justified in using nukes in a conventional war they're losing to a far lesser military power when they themselves invaded the sovereign nation they now want to nuke cause their too incompetent to defeat that far lesser military power. What is truly stunning though is how you Putin pufters have so lost your moral compass that you align yourself with the KGB, Red China, Iran and the NORK's. You reveal yourselves as tyrants and totalitarians through and through. Truth is, you actually love the deep state, and the deeper the better. You and your ilk are frauds.

Last edited by Tarquin; 10/04/22.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh fugg off Queenie.

You got that fence post so firmly up your ass you don't know if Ann Coulter has a dick or not.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The other point that really begs to be made is that you're so morally and intellectually obtuse you can't see the difference between Afghanistan, Iraq and Ukraine. And Conrad, every time you call names you do nothing more than advertise your stupidity. If you had a real argument, you'd make it but you don't so you call names like a little child. You may as well post a disclaimer "I'm too stupid to say anything intelligent" every time you post something, although by now, everyone knows your IQ is less than room temperature. laugh

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did you vote for Trump or did the chick with the Adam's apple tell you not to?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Morally obtuse.......right.

Like praying to a fugging drug dealer. Nice work Queenie.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Tarqueen you worshipped a violent felon a rapist openly on here now claim a moral high ground. dumb white trailer trash like you , who never traveled more than 50 miles from where you were born, should stick to subjects like cheap domestic beer sales in dollar general and domestic abuse of your step sister lol

It's simply stunning that you have to lie---literally make things up out of whole cloth that have absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. Not once did I lament George Floyd's demise. I only predicted that actually happened---a murder conviction, which I also happen to think was grossly unjust. But none of that has anything whatsoever to do with whether or not Russia is justified in using nukes in a conventional war they're losing to a far lesser military power when they themselves invaded the sovereign nation they now want to nuke cause their too incompetent to defeat that far lesser military power. What is truly stunning though is how you Putin pufters have so lost your moral compass that you align yourself with the KGB, Red China, Iran and the NORK's. You reveal yourselves as tyrants and totalitarians through and through. Truth is, you actually love the deep state, and the deeper the better. You and your ilk are frauds.

Last edited by ribka; 10/04/22.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Wtf is a pufter?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You’ll catch a glimpse of GinBlossom at the end:

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
You’ll catch a glimpse of GinBlossom at the end:

That was outstanding!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Puffter is English slang for a homo sexual.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Fleeing Russian troops are leaving their dead comrades where they fell with no attempts to carry them away and back for proper handling.

AP, BBC

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The other point that really begs to be made is that you're so morally and intellectually obtuse you can't see the difference between Afghanistan, Iraq and Ukraine. And Conrad, every time you call names you do nothing more than advertise your stupidity. If you had a real argument, you'd make it but you don't so you call names like a little child. You may as well post a disclaimer "I'm too stupid to say anything intelligent" every time you post something, although by now, everyone knows your IQ is less than room temperature. laugh

Very well said to both and spot on.

Made me laugh!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Wtf is a pufter?
That’s Scuba Burns’ call sign in Call of Duty.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Ukraine offensive progess is being further fueled by captured Russian arms and equipment left behind by fleeing Russian forces who are trying to escape with just their lives. Russian troops that are caught in rout have only the barest of necessities on their person.

WSJ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"in rout".

Nice touch.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Iranian suicide drones used by Russia in Ukraine have been shown to use parts from America and the UK.

The Hill, The Guardian

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
40,000 before nightfall.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Fleeing Russian troops are leaving their dead comrades where they fell with no attempts to carry them away and back for proper handling.

AP, BBC

#17664790 Yesterday at 09:29 PM
OPOnline Content
Houston_2
Campfire Guide
H
The Magnolia State
Posting 3rd best October debut since 1930.

Speculation is that the FED will only raise rates.50% and not.75%.

Bloomberg, Market Wat
ch

ol toot the fake jew is always wrong as usual

Page 54 of 156 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 51 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.