M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by krp
I look at it as the Holy Spirit working through the self proclaimed atheists' here, giving the christians an opportunity to explore their own faith with clarity.

A atheist that can't help disproving God automatically denies the Holy Spirit working in them, but something is pushing them, it's pretty easy to see.

Christ said he has a plan for us all, I believe that.

Even those that say they are atheist.

Kent

Good Post Kent, as usual. While I certainly don’t disagree with your thoughts regarding atheists I do think that the 2 Australian dipshits are a different type of detritus. They aren’t atheists they are self-proclaimed ANTI-theists…..therein lies the answer to the question “why are 2 dumbfucks from a former penal colony so focused on crapping on every thread that has no relevance to their lives” (according to them)? They aren’t seeking common ground nor are they seeking information, they simply seek to destroy. Disruption and disrespect are the weapons they yield on this forum and they add nothing of value to any discussion here….at least not anything I’ve seen in their time here. It’d be akin to one of us spending hours on Democrat underground, we wouldn’t be there looking for respectful discussions and nothing they’d say would change our minds, our only purpose for “participating” would be to disrupt and denigrate their forum.

There ain’t a damn redeeming quality between the two of them, at least not anything that’s been evident here.

Yet you, Ace, are the one showing hatred and intolerance, never engaging reasonably with the issues being raised, just like some other Christians, putting your anger and angst, insults and attitude on display as a means of discouraging opposition.

DBT...you are overreacting to Aces comments, namely to his phrase of "2 Australian dipshits" and "2 dumbfucks"....there is no "hatred and intolerance"....Aces is not "putting anger and angst, insults and attitude on display as a means of discouraging opposition."

He simply wants to know why you 2 guys do not want to seek common ground and information instead of constant disruption and denigration.....

C'mon man.

You yourself are always engaged in a closed minded, dismissive approach.

Your good buddy Aces just comes along to hurl abuse every now and then.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Swamplord
the sad thing is these so called atheists claim to not accept or believe in the existence of a Christian God, yet every single one of them rages with hatred and will go to great lengths to attack Christians at the mere mention of God, it happens everywhere on the planet & has for over 2000 years

Christians are the ones who seem to get angry and go out and do the killing - they"ll even kill other Christians. At least that's what history shows us.

You're a damned filthy liar ! You atheists have done ALL the killing... Hitler, Stalin, Mao and others slaughtered millions upon millions of people in the name of atheism & hatred of Christians

They were atheists just like you ! Put you into a position of power & you'll do exactly the same thing

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
the sad thing is these so called atheists claim to not accept or believe in the existence of a Christian God, yet every single one of them rages with hatred and will go to great lengths to attack Christians at the mere mention of God, it happens everywhere on the planet & has for over 2000 years

Christians are the ones who seem to get angry and go out and do the killing - they"ll even kill other Christians. At least that's what history shows us.

You're a damned filthy liar ! You atheists have done ALL the killing... Hitler, Stalin, Mao and others slaughtered millions upon millions of people in the name of atheism & hatred of Christians

They were atheists just like you ! Put you into a position of power & you'll do exactly the same thing

Do the words inquisition and crusades mean anything to do?

Atheism is not a group that incites murder in the name of atheism. You got that ass backwards. Your good book even makes recommendations on how to treat others that don't follow suit.

I think the events around a dude named Tyndale are worth chasing up too.

Well?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Atheism is not a group that incites murder in the name of atheism. You got that ass backwards. Your good book even makes recommendations on how to treat others that don't follow suit.

As a former penal colony I’m not surprised 38.9% Australians identify as having no religion.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
They really stand by their convictions.

Hehehe...

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 79S

As a former penal colony I’m not surprised 38.9% Australians identify as having no religion.

We are seeing the light quicker than you guys - getting more secular by the minute.

You lot are pommie based too.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They really stand by their convictions.

Hehehe...

I think humor on a religious thread is blasphemous and verboten.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

Yet, despite being secular, our nation is a safer place to live than the United States. Nobody has to walk around armed in fear of attack or robbery.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Theists tend to lack conviction in the existence of any and every version of God (or gods) other than their own. All are atheists with just one version of god removed.

Last edited by DBT; 10/04/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by 79S

Yet, despite being secular, our nation is a safer place to live than the United States. Nobody has to walk around armed in fear of attack or robbery.

Hahaha!

Sucks to be you!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by 79S

Hahaha!

Sucks to be you!

We also don't have to worry about sending our children to school and getting shot

Well?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
And?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by 79S

Hahaha!

Sucks to be you!

We also don't have to worry about sending our children to school and getting shot

yeah because you already shot your kids up with poison

how do feel knowing that you are 100% responsible for all the disease they have coming ?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by 79S

You guys still locked down for Covid? What’s the population of your country again?

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Answer 25.6 million people…. California has more people than Australia.. looks like the government has granted you peasants the ability to go out in public again..

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a reality melt down that Christians have used for millenia, and may be part reason for the decline of Christianity today - less people got the time for that nonsense these days.

God has a permanent and powerful church on earth today and all days. This "church" is not a single organization and not dependent on it's size. It's there and it's just as powerful as ever. Our frail/weak human minds often equate church numbers with a decline, but the exact opposite is true. Your carnal mind does the same.

Matthew 16:17-19 ESV

17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by SuperCub
It's a reality melt down that Christians have used for millenia, and may be part reason for the decline of Christianity today - less people got the time for that nonsense these days.

God has a permanent and powerful church on earth today and all days. This "church" is not a single organization and not dependent on it's size. It's there and it's just as powerful as ever. Our frail/weak human minds often equate church numbers with a decline, but the exact opposite is true. Your carnal mind does the same.

Matthew 16:17-19 ESV

17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Decline in numbers is a decline in power - when it reaches 0 it has no power.

Not carnal at all - that was just Paul taking a swipe at non-Christian believers wasn't it? I also have no soul and don't sin.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Answer 25.6 million people…. California has more people than Australia.. looks like the government has granted you peasants the ability to go out in public again..

Percentages.

STAT

Australia United States

HISTORY

Guns per 100 residents15 Ranked 41st.88.8

Ranked 1st. 6 times more than Australia  Intentional homicide rate1.16 Ranked 51st.4.7 Ranked 7th. 4 times more than Australia

Murder rate229 Ranked 42nd.12,996 Ranked 9th. 57 times more than Australia

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
And yet this violent people are the people that the Aussies want to protect them from the yellow men.

Maybe we need to let Europe and the rest of the world find their own way. We are WAY too toxic.

Page 40 of 81 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 80 81

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,605
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.