Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 62 of 156 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 155 156
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Gotta go sight in my new Browning Hells Canyon, 6.5 Creed. I hope to use these Hornady Precision Hunter ELD loads but will try 3 other factory loads.

Be back tonight to see 46,000.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Rooty Toot in skinny jeans sportin his 6.5 gaymoor

Eye bleach palease!

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Houston_2
45,000 waaaay before tonight.

Maybe 46,000 is doable thanks to the mentality deficients and Glee clubbers gathered here!
I don’t get numbers infatuation thing. Is there some prize or recognition thing that goes along with it? You didn’t even start this thread. Is this place so important to your being that you mark milestones in your identity and how you relate to yourself and others with it? If it is, you are one broken individual.
Like I said, I just don’t get it.

Small things amuse small minds still didn't answer my question can't find anything to copy source from.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Raeford
Yeah, like Russia was “goaded” to grab Georgia and The Crimea.

Right.

What's different with Ukraine then?
The world didn't step in for Crimea or Georgia.

Take a long hard think on that one and get back to us.

Can't find a source. someone with common sense knows why.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Gotta go sight in my new Browning Hells Canyon, 6.5 Creed. I hope to use these Hornady Precision Hunter ELD loads but will try 3 other factory loads.

Maybe you can post a gun or outdoor pic later ya fugkin’ loser

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Gents, a request; could you please keep that moron Burns to this thread and off any I post? thanks in advance.

PS: good job in beating him up..

At this point I'd say Burns is kicking their collective asses, especially given that Ukraine is winning....

You feminine bitches roll together?

You another dungeons and dragons fág queenie?

Fugging liberals! Haha!

When you name-call rather than make arguments, you're simply announcing "Hey everyone, I'm too stupid to participate in this discussion beyond the level of a third grader". But we all appreciate the concession, and you certainly have our sympathy! grin Arrested development must be a terrible thing. grin
When you constantly parrot MSM talking points , you deserve to be called names

That's a really dumb response. The question isn't "what is the source of the information", it's "is the information accurate"? Logically, the source of a story is virtually irrelevant unless and until you can show that the story is incorrect or inaccurate at which point the "source" then might be relevant because it (the source) might have a bias that explains why the information it provided is incorrect in the first instance. Regardless, childish name-calling just advertises a discussant's immaturity, or lack of intelligence, or both. I generally don't post stories from the MSM, but occassionally I post stories that appear in the MSM but are from other sources or, if they originate from the MSM, I post them because they appear to me to be accurate. Almost all of my postings are from conservative/MAGA sources. Name-calling is not at all responsive to the issues in play. When you argue your case like Jim Conrad (call names like a drop-out from the third grade!) you are admitting to everyone with an IQ above room temperature that you have no case. cool

Last edited by Tarquin; 10/07/22.

Tarquin
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Gents, a request; could you please keep that moron Burns to this thread and off any I post? thanks in advance.

At this point I'd say Burns is kicking their collective asses, especially given that Ukraine is winning....

Fugging liberals! Haha!

When you name-call rather than make arguments, you're simply announcing "Hey everyone, I'm too stupid to participate in this discussion beyond the level of a third grader". But we all appreciate the concession, and you certainly have our sympathy! grin Arrested development must be a terrible thing. grin

That's a really dumb response. The question isn't "what is the source of the information", it's "is the information accurate"? Logically, the source of a story is virtually irrelevant unless and until you can show that the story is incorrect or inaccurate at which point the "source" then might be relevant because it (the source) might have a bias that explains why the information it provided is incorrect in the first instance. Regardless, childish name-calling just advertises a discussant's immaturity, or lack of intelligence, or both. I generally don't post stories from the MSM, but occassionally I post stories that appear in the MSM but are from other sources or, if they originate from the MSM, I post them because they appear to me to be accurate. Almost all of my postings are from conservative/MAGA sources. Name-calling is not at all responsive to the issues in play. When you argue your case like Jim Conrad (call names like a drop out from the third grade!) you are admitting to everyone with an IQ above room temperature that you have no case. cool
Ok f a g

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Fugging liberals! Haha!

That's a really dumb response. The question isn't "what is the source of the information", it's "is the information accurate"? Logically, the source of a story is virtually irrelevant unless and until you can show that the story is incorrect or inaccurate at which point the "source" then might be relevant because it (the source) might have a bias that explains why the information it provided is incorrect in the first instance. Regardless, childish name-calling just advertises a discussant's immaturity, or lack of intelligence, or both. I generally don't post stories from the MSM, but occassionally I post stories that appear in the MSM but are from other sources or, if they originate from the MSM, I post them because they appear to me to be accurate. Almost all of my postings are from conservative/MAGA sources. Name-calling is not at all responsive to the issues in play. When you argue your case like Jim Conrad (call names like a drop out from the third grade!) you are admitting to everyone with an IQ above room temperature that you have no case. cool
Ok f a g

Have you always been stupid? Poor child. grin

Tarquin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Fugging liberals! Haha!

You have no credibility when you make the name calling argument, then start a thread with pufter in the title.

The reason people don't waste their time debating with you is that you have yet to indicate that you have the intellect to understand a rational argument.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Fugging liberals! Haha!

Most fat people like lard ass Conrad are not happy folks. Their mantra is to call others names to stroke their own lack of esteem.

That’s all he and others contribute to any thread.
And you contribute the “news” that’s available to even bums with free government smart phones
And he updates the total views for this thread, in case no one cares to look at it themselves.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just heard on Fox Radio a direct quote from Zelensky that the Ukraine had recaptured “over 900 square miles” back from the Russians over the last month.

Lol…that’s smaller than the county in which I’m standing. Which is, by area a smallish county in Texas. And, of course, the Ukraine is about the size of Texas. So, in this grand offensive that has supposedly seen Russians throwing down their weapons and running away in a route, they’ve recaptured about a county’s worth of territory.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by dassa

Fugging liberals! Haha!

You have no credibility when you make the name calling argument, then start a thread with pufter in the title.

The reason people don't waste their time debating with you is that you have yet to indicate that you have the intellect to understand a rational argument.

You can try and debate them, ask questions. But when pressed they are not able intellectually to do so. They move on, original theory or opinion is foreign to the Ukrainian backers. Funny thing is everybody else are Putin lovers which isn't true. In my opinion he is the better choice compared to soros,hinter, and the big guys playground.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Lol. About as credible as your stock predictions. Show us a pic of the elk you shot last year toot

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
900 square miles. Lol

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

Why don't you post an outdoor picture.

Funny how much projection happens in a smooth brain.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

LOL.

Look, the other loser wasn’t getting any attention.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

LOL.

Look, the other loser wasn’t getting any attention.

Such an easy target lmao....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
900 square miles. LMAO

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Popular Russian rapper, Oxxxymiron, labeled as a “Foreign Agent “ by the Kremlin due to his song lyrics being somewhat critical of the whole Ukraine affair and less than patriotic.

The Guardian, Reuters

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
900 square miles. Lol

Page 62 of 156 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 6 invisible), 1,431 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,414
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.