Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ordered a Lyman trimmer pilot for a caliber I am going to help a guy who needs some ammo. He is wheelchair bound and can't find what he wants local.

I ordered said pilot from Midway, took 6 business days to get here, (had to come through Memphrica of course), slit the package, three stainless steel black powder nipples in metric thread, "Not for use in American guns". Call Midway back and it will be another 6-8 days.

Ordered a set of sights from Cabelas using my points, front and rear, I got the front, no rear.

Just frost me, I have to suit the wife, IRS, my bosses and all that, if I drop a ball there is hell to pay on every front, I am just pissed and tired of it all...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s everywhere and everything. Covid and Biden broke the economy. No one wants to work. The ones that do are overworked and swamped. In every single business I talk to from lawyers and doctors to contractors and retail, everyone is the same and everyone seems to be in the same boat. They are all overworked and running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Everyone says, “I’ve never seen anything like this.”

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/07/22.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Customer service is a thing of the past , I won’t even order a coffee at a drive through they [bleep] it up and I drink it black no sugar ! My buddy just ordered some broadheads from a small mom and pop place we try to support, sent the wrong ones and not enough he called talked to the owners wife she apologized and sent the wrong ones a second time ! He called again she said I’ll call you right back , never another word …

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MikeL2

LOL !

I’m guessing the blame falls on the USPS or UPS.

Been ordering from Midway for YEARS. Not one problem ever.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
My wife and I went south last winter to visit relatives. When we got below South Dakota it amazed us. We usually grab some fast food and coffee for breakfast. Not one time in 3 weeks did we get a correct serving as ordered. Absolutely astonishing. Sure glad they pay 15 bucks an hour now or it would really be bad. Sarcasm
! Edk

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So there are mind numbed imbeciles at Midway that can’t tell a trimmer pilot from a muzzleloader nipple

And probably another imbecile that is dyslexic that stock parts in wrong bins.

And obviously no last glance QC.

Must be hiring ex Arby’s employees

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
So there are mind numbed imbeciles at Midway that can’t tell a trimmer pilot from a muzzleloader nipple

And probably another imbecile that is dyslexic that stock parts in wrong bins.

And obviously no last glance QC.

Must be hiring ex Arby’s employees

Groids from McD’s and Burger King, most likely. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
It's quite apparent that your English teaches didn't do their jobs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Question: can't nobody do nothing they are supposed to anymore?

Answer: it appears that everyone is doing nothing that they are supposed to anymore!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Got a Case knife last Christmas. This Case is bad and should not have made it out the door. Took Case 3 months to respond to an email. I have been waiting on a prepaid mailer to send the knife back. I email them and the say it’s sent. Just a game now. I was a big Case knife fan, think I will stick with my Chinese Buck!,

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I was reading an article the other day about a fast food chain, I think it was Wendy's, who hired some spies to go work in their restaurants and report what the problems are all of a sudden. Besides the employees just not showing up on time or at all for shifts, they found that they intentionally filled the orders wrong so customers would get mad and not come back. Their thinking was that with less customers, they wouldn't have to work so hard.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by mavrik
Got a Case knife last Christmas. This Case is bad and should not have made it out the door. Took Case 3 months to respond to an email. I have been waiting on a prepaid mailer to send the knife back. I email them and the say it’s sent. Just a game now. I was a big Case knife fan, think I will stick with my Chinese Buck!,

You're better off with a Japanese made Spyderco.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Boogan1
I was reading an article the other day about a fast food chain, I think it was Wendy's, who hired some spies to go work in their restaurants and report what the problems are all of a sudden. Besides the employees just not showing up on time or at all for shifts, they found that they intentionally filled the orders wrong so customers would get mad and not come back. Their thinking was that with less customers, they wouldn't have to work so hard.

I mentioned this a few days ago, although my memory was a Sub sandwich place, Blimpy Subs?
Although many businesses likely do this spy game.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Thunder_child
Oh lovely a grammar fàggot

I’m gonna guess you’re 80 years old and haven’t seen your dick or your toes in 30 years.

So in your Angela Lansbury existence, could you please make a screen shot and include red lined corrections.

Remember if you’re not able to post pics, then you’re completely full of shît

Hurry up ‘Teach….we’re waiting

chop
chop

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Japlvr
Originally Posted by mavrik

You're better off with a Japanese made Spyderco.

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It’s everywhere and everything. Covid and Biden broke the economy. No one wants to work. The ones that do are overworked and swamped. In every single business I talk to from lawyers and doctors to contractors and retail, everyone is the same and everyone seems to be in the same boat. They are all overworked and running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Everyone says, “I’ve never seen anything like this.”

Prezactly

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No, our world has taken a turn for the worse

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bbrown
Customer service is a thing of the past , I won’t even order a coffee at a drive through they [bleep] it up and I drink it black no sugar ! My buddy just ordered some broadheads from a small mom and pop place we try to support, sent the wrong ones and not enough he called talked to the owners wife she apologized and sent the wrong ones a second time ! He called again she said I’ll call you right back , never another word …

Well, not always.

Got some bottles for my family for Christmas a couple of years back from Liberty Bottles. Made in America, refillable not plastic junk that you toss in the trash.

My sister's had an issue with the coating coming off. She was just going to turn it into a vase or something. I said give me the damn thing and I'll contact them, I bought them anyway.

Here's the email I got back from them after contacting Customer Service:

Hello Geno,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We appreciate you being a Liberty supporter over the years.

I am sincerely sorry that the bottle you gave to your sister is defective. Unfortunately, we found a batch of bottles went out our door without properly curing the inner liner.
Our liner is BPA free and food grade, so it will not harm your sister in any way, although best not to use.

I have authorized a warranty replacement bottle to be sent to the address you have provided, free of charge.
I looked you up in our system, and unfortunately a lot of the designs you ordered September of 2020 are no longer available.
Although, if you could take a look at our website and choose a bottle, I can get it sent out to you by the end of the day!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Thunder_child
Oh lovely a grammar fàggot

I’m gonna guess you’re 80 years old and haven’t seen your dick or your toes in 30 years.

So in your Angela Lansbury existence, could you please make a screen shot and include red lined corrections.

Remember if you’re not able to post pics, then you’re completely full of shît

Hurry up ‘Teach….we’re waiting

chop
chop

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You missed a couple of periods at the end of some of your sentences.

Signed,

punctuation man

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

295 members (264mag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 260Remguy, 29aholic, 29 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,755
Posts18,476,345
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.