M
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Every single Atheist & every single Satanist ( same /same) knows that God exists and Jesus is as real as the air that they breathe !

THEY have waged war on God forever and slaughtered many millions of Christians since the Resurrection

The demons won't let their souls rest & constantly command them to lash out & attack Christians, they don't seek to understand why and do as instructed, their hatred is their driving force , it burns .... & they react

They don't understand the demonic possession because it is so subtle and explain it away as their belief in "science" ... even though science proves the existence of God in every waking moment of every human on the planet

Satan is a liar and his human God haters carry his image

Well that was totally devoid of facts and truth. I feel bad for having wasted time reading and responding to that. How's your collection of dildo pics going?

You 2 guys/girls from down under see what we mean by calling you bots/trolls?

The behavior wasn't unexpected. Perceived persecution brings out the worst in you sinners. I don't sin and my life is just great, immune like any other normal person to the name calling that the kids on here love to partake in.

That’s not it at all! It’s you and your dipshit cohort and your constant tangents about nothing. You serve to disrupt and nothing more. You have declared yourself to be an “anti-theist” and you come on the religious threads and wonder why you get pushed back?…..come on man! 😂

When you’re repeatedly told over and over that you’re a dumbfuck by multiple people in multiple threads at different times and in different places and you don’t think it’s true doesn’t mean everyone else is wrong……but you continue to play you cupcake and feign the victim.

Or you could shut thefuck up and participate in threads that don’t require you and your girlfriend twiddly dumbfuck ruining them.

You’ve stated your motives and we understand what you’re saying…..that’s why you are considered ass wipes. 😉…..the fact you’re Australian just makes it that more ironic. That dump of dirty DNA is obvious in you two.

Nasty, bitter and twisted, bile and hatred. So much for good Christian values.

Maybe so, maybe so....but sometimes I feel the same as Aces.......

Back in the old days of persecution, Christians used to be love thy neighbour and turn the other cheek. My how things have changed - endorsement and support of fellow bad behavior and abuse when subject to simple, honest debate. Maybe throwing you guys to the lions helped in trying to keep you guys civil?

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Every single Atheist & every single Satanist ( same /same) knows that God exists and Jesus is as real as the air that they breathe !

THEY have waged war on God forever and slaughtered many millions of Christians since the Resurrection

The demons won't let their souls rest & constantly command them to lash out & attack Christians, they don't seek to understand why and do as instructed, their hatred is their driving force , it burns .... & they react

They don't understand the demonic possession because it is so subtle and explain it away as their belief in "science" ... even though science proves the existence of God in every waking moment of every human on the planet

Well that was totally devoid of facts and truth. I feel bad for having wasted time reading and responding to that. How's your collection of dildo pics going?

The behavior wasn't unexpected. Perceived persecution brings out the worst in you sinners. I don't sin and my life is just great, immune like any other normal person to the name calling that the kids on here love to partake in.

That’s not it at all! It’s you and your dipshit cohort and your constant tangents about nothing. You serve to disrupt and nothing more. You have declared yourself to be an “anti-theist” and you come on the religious threads and wonder why you get pushed back?…..come on man! 😂

When you’re repeatedly told over and over that you’re a dumbfuck by multiple people in multiple threads at different times and in different places and you don’t think it’s true doesn’t mean everyone else is wrong……but you continue to play you cupcake and feign the victim.

Or you could shut thefuck up and participate in threads that don’t require you and your girlfriend twiddly dumbfuck ruining them.

You’ve stated your motives and we understand what you’re saying…..that’s why you are considered ass wipes. 😉…..the fact you’re Australian just makes it that more ironic. That dump of dirty DNA is obvious in you two.

Back in the old days of persecution, Christians used to be love thy neighbour and turn the other cheek. My how things have changed - endorsement and support of fellow bad behavior and abuse when subject to simple, honest debate. Maybe throwing you guys to the lions helped in trying to keep you guys civil?

Ok, so be it....again, just please halt your responses regarding why our Christian beliefs are synonymous to believing in Santa, fairy-tailes, and unicorns. We know you two are atheist, that is your choice.....and there is a difference between normal polite discussions and pissing people off discussions.

Illegitimi non carborundum

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

Ok, so be it....again, just please halt your responses regarding why our Christian beliefs are synonymous to believing in Santa, fairy-tailes, and unicorns. We know you two are atheist, that is your choice.....and there is a difference between normal polite discussions and pissing people off discussions.

Atheism is the default position and is not a choice. Even you are an atheist of all the other gods.

Some people just come into the conversation all pissed off - that's beyond our control. You'd think that they would know better.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Theists tend to lack conviction in the existence of any and every version of God (or gods) other than their own. All are atheists with just one version of god removed.

Wrong....I believe in God the Bible....if another person only believes in, for example, Spinoza's version.....good for him...I have no qualms with that...

So, do you believe that Spinoza was right about the nature of God? I wasn't talking about respecting what he or others believe. I respect your right to believe, but do not share it.

The point was that there are different versions of the idea of God, which are not compatible.

You may respect Spinoza's belief, yet not accept his version of God. Which means that you don't believe in his version of God. The same goes for Hindus, Muslims, etc, you may respect their belief, but not accept their theology.

I forgot to add previously that you last paragraph correct for me.

Good, but it wasn't really the point. The point being, that regardless of your expression of respect for believers and other religions, you don't believe in the reality of the God of Spinoza or the gods Hinduism or its central creator Brahman, or any version of God or gods but your own version, your own Christian theology.

That was the point.

That is true....yes, I only believe in God the Bible, but I thought you knew that....and as I stated many times, I do respect others beliefs and would not diss them...

And the original point being, given that most of these beliefs about the nature of God contradict each other, the God/s of Hinduism are nothing like the God of Christianity, et-cetera, that you, yourself are an atheist in relation to each and every version of God or gods that you have no conviction in, ie, that such and such God or gods is not real.

Which meas that you are an atheist in every instance but one, the version of God that you happen to believe in.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Maybe so, maybe so....but sometimes I feel the same as Aces...and sometimes I feel you two are Demons trying to corrupt our Christian values.....and I can assure Aces is not speaking with nasty, bitter and twisted, bile and hatred....just please halt your responses regarding why our Christian beliefs are synonymous to believing in Santa, fairy-tailes, and unicorns. We know you two are atheist, that is your choice, so be it......and there is a difference between normal polite discussions and pissing people off discussions.

The question you should be asking yourself it why you get defensive to the point of lashing out, hurling insults, acting badly, in order to discourage fair and reasonable questioning.

If something is in fact shown to be true, it's beyond question.

Examine your own feelings, understand why you feel threatened.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nobody feels “threatened” by you 2 dipshits, you give yourself far too much credit. It’s not even hatred because I don’t “hate” either of you. You elicit the responses that you get because you are a couple of annoying, disrespectful, empty-minded morons that think that because you are self-proclaimed anti-theists that you possess the moral high ground as well as an intrinsic ability to discern the truth from fiction. In reality all that you’ve proved is that you 2 dipshits don’t know your ass from your elbow. You demand answers as if anyone here owes you a damn thing and then ignore the response. When, as is often the case, you’re presented with information above your 2nd grade ability to understand it you intentionally redirect the discussion into an obscure tangent. You have nothing of value to add here to any discussion, your only purpose is denigrate and disrespect believers. Why are you so determined to “participate” and ruin discussions about that which not only do you not believe in but you actively work against? The only possible reason that you obsessively post on threads regarding a topic that you loathe is to be a disruption. Hence you’ll continue to be disliked and treated like the vermin you are. You might not have any control considering you’re a product of generations of rotten DNA, inbreeding and sheepfucking so perhaps you should just STFU on these threads and stick to whatever it is you are good at…like polishing each other’s knob.

Like I said….you 2 dipshits aren’t hated, you’re just a couple of zits that need to be popped. I can turn the other cheek or I can bite back….the choice is mine so you 2 dipshits can keep whining and playing the victim but I guarantee you that if this was a real campfire things would be very different. If you were as disrespectful, rude and obnoxious in real life you wouldn’t “participate” for long.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The burden of always being right has been to heavy for Random Data and Half Byte.

Bless their little hearts. Time for an algorithm update.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Nobody feels “threatened” by you 2 dipshits, you give yourself far too much credit. It’s not even hatred because I don’t “hate” either of you. You elicit the responses that you get because you are a couple of annoying, disrespectful, empty-minded morons that think that because you are self-proclaimed anti-theists that you possess the moral high ground as well as an intrinsic ability to discern the truth from fiction. In reality all that you’ve proved is that you 2 dipshits don’t know your ass from your elbow. You demand answers as if anyone here owes you a damn thing and then ignore the response. When, as is often the case, you’re presented with information above your 2nd grade ability to understand it you intentionally redirect the discussion into an obscure tangent. You have nothing of value to add here to any discussion, your only purpose is denigrate and disrespect believers. Why are you so determined to “participate” and ruin discussions about that which not only do you not believe in but you actively work against? The only possible reason that you obsessively post on threads regarding a topic that you loathe is to be a disruption. Hence you’ll continue to be disliked and treated like the vermin you are. You might not have any control considering you’re a product of generations of rotten DNA, inbreeding and sheepfucking so perhaps you should just STFU on these threads and stick to whatever it is you are good at…like polishing each other’s knob.

Like I said….you 2 dipshits aren’t hated, you’re just a couple of zits that need to be popped. I can turn the other cheek or I can bite back….the choice is mine so you 2 dipshits can keep whining and playing the victim but I guarantee you that if this was a real campfire things would be very different. If you were as disrespectful, rude and obnoxious in real life you wouldn’t “participate” for long.

Of course you feel your faith being threatened. That is the reason for your nasty, judgmental, intolerant, abusive manner of response.

Being incapable of rational debate, you resort to abuse as a means of discouraging those you disagree with, that is when the nature of your character comes to the surface and is put on display.

Take a good hard look at yourself before judging others.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Another thought to ponder.

"Christians could possibly become a minority religion" (the OP)

Straight from the mouth of Jesus.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."

"Few" does not equal majority, there's no way to reconcile that. We tend to ignore hard to comprehend Biblical facts that don't fit our perception of what God should be.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
That’s a fair point. Christ IS the door but in the modern era not so much.

I think that there is a natural matriculation that’s been going on for a long time. There was understandably a large surge in religion after WWII. Lots of new churches and moralism after the hell of war. I’ve read about the decline relates to the natural fall off of such a movement and had thought that we were mostly past that phase. It may account for some of the present exodus but likely only a small percentage.

The post modern narrative of group identification and group definition which quickly transitioned to the individual narrative in post post modernism has made its way to the church/churches. There is a lot of that think demonstrated on this board on relation to Christian belief and expression.

That kind of thinking isn’t new and it never lasts. The post and post post modern fade likely makes up for a majority of the exodus.

In any of the cases I see the common thread of moralistic therapeutic deism. The acceptance of God as a helper rather than the Savior.

IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by IZH27
As I’ve previously said, I’m not very familiar with Unitarian doctrine. Is your statement consistent with Unitarianism?
Maybe so, I can't make much sense of the trinity thing, and I do not believe Jesus claimed to be God. I believe he claimed to and did in fact speak for God.

As for the Ebionites, almost all we know about them was written by their enemies. And what their enemies say about them indicates to me that they were much closer to original Christianity than the Catholics of the last many centuries and Southern Baptists of today are.

I believe there were additions and redactions and outright forgeries in the compilation of the New Testament but I'm positive that Matthew, Jesus, James, and the writer of Revelation managed to get their message through. I do believe it quite possible the first 2 chapters of Matthew were additions not written until a later time when it became important to emphasize a virgin birth.

Are you by chance Roman Catholic?

I appreciate you answering questions about Unitarianism. It’s one sectthat I have not studied. I was surprised to find that it was part of the counter reformation and that the movement has the long history that it does.

From what I’m reading, in addition to not accepting the doctrine of the trinity, Unitarianism denies original sin.

When thinking about that and the idea of salvation how does a Unitarian look at the saving work of Christ, salvation, how salvation is defined? How does one know that they are saved?

As to Roman Catholicism, I am not. My 56 years has been an interesting pathway from an Ana Baptist upbringing to Lutheranism. I am a member of a LCMS congregation.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course you feel your faith being threatened. That is the reason for your nasty, judgmental, intolerant, abusive manner of response.

Being incapable of rational debate, you resort to abuse as a means of discouraging those you disagree with, that is when the nature of your character comes to the surface and is put on display.

Take a good hard look at yourself before judging others.

I agree with Aces....he nor I and many more DO NOT FEEL OUR FAITH IS BEING THREATENED... Why are you so determined to “participate” and ruin discussions about that which not only do you not believe in, but you actively work against?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Maybe so, maybe so....but sometimes I feel the same as Aces...and sometimes I feel you two are Demons trying to corrupt our Christian values.....and I can assure Aces is not speaking with nasty, bitter and twisted, bile and hatred....just please halt your responses regarding why our Christian beliefs are synonymous to believing in Santa, fairy-tailes, and unicorns. We know you two are atheist, that is your choice, so be it......and there is a difference between normal polite discussions and pissing people off discussions.

The question you should be asking yourself it why you get defensive to the point of lashing out, hurling insults, acting badly, in order to discourage fair and reasonable questioning.

If something is in fact shown to be true, it's beyond question.

Examine your own feelings, understand why you feel threatened.

You know, I now believe you are an absolute liar or just a bit looney....regarding this quote from you, "The question you should be asking yourself it why you get defensive to the point of lashing out, hurling insults, acting badly, in order to discourage fair and reasonable questioning." DBT, that is an absolute lie.... this quote from you kills me, "If something is in fact shown to be true, it's beyond question." I must have stated to you and Mauser, that Christians do not have ABSOLUTE PROOF, there is a lot of evidence but NO SOLID PROOF......oh and this quote is laughable, "Examine your own feelings, understand why you feel threatened." I, and I am sure others, absolutely do not feel THREATENED....me, I honestly feel frustrated and very sad for you two Aussies.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good post Raspy. I do believe that you as well as many other men here have their (Australian atheist Cuckhold couple..AACC) number.

What Tweedle Dumbfuck doesn’t realize is that I don’t have to feel threatened in order to lash out. I’ve been known to lash out at ass holes, dick heads and douche bags for 35+ years. Their ignorance and abject stupidity is most definitely NOT threatening but their endless disruptions get really annoying.

As I said before, if this was a real campfire and they pulled this immature and disruptive behavior they’d only do it once before being shown the door. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It's a sad thing that all you only have is personal attacks and diatribe. It's no wonder Christianity is on the decline - nobody with any normal level of self respect would want to be part of that, and you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be.

You don't sell your religion very well and I'm sure that a god would be disappointed. YMMV

You and Raspy just go ahead and console each other in yet another hour of butt hurt.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You know, I now believe you are an absolute liar or just a bit looney....regarding this quote from you, "The question you should be asking yourself it why you get defensive to the point of lashing out, hurling insults, acting badly, in order to discourage fair and reasonable questioning." DBT, that is an absolute lie.... this quote from you kills me, "If something is in fact shown to be true, it's beyond question." I must have stated to you and Mauser, that Christians do not have ABSOLUTE PROOF, there is a lot of evidence but NO SOLID PROOF......oh and this quote is laughable, "Examine your own feelings, understand why you feel threatened." I, and I am sure others, absolutely do not feel THREATENED....me, I honestly feel frustrated and very sad for you two Aussies.

Nice Christian manner and values you have there, ad homs, insults, intolerance, false accusations, just suppressed for little longer than your mate Ace who has nothing but these things to respond with.

Give one example of where you think I lied.

You won't and you can't, you can't because it did not happen.

It is you and your buddies, those with 'true Christian tolerancetm' who make false accusations in defense of faith.

Plus the very essence of questioning is not accepting beliefs or assumptions on face value, to examine what we read or told with a critical eye. Apply a bit of healthy skepticism, just as you do with the teachings of any other religion.

If you cannot tolerate questioning, don't engage. Believe whatever floats your boat. Simple as that

Last edited by DBT; 10/09/22.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Good post Raspy. I do believe that you as well as many other men here have their (Australian atheist Cuckhold couple..AACC) number.

What Tweedle Dumbfuck doesn’t realize is that I don’t have to feel threatened in order to lash out. I’ve been known to lash out at ass holes, dick heads and douche bags for 35+ years. Their ignorance and abject stupidity is most definitely NOT threatening but their endless disruptions get really annoying.

As I said before, if this was a real campfire and they pulled this immature and disruptive behavior they’d only do it once before being shown the door. 😉

Look in the mirror and see the embodiment of your accusations, Ace. Jesus would be proud.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gotta pick up the pace if this is gonna hit 50 pages

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Nice Christian manner and values you have there, ad homs, insults, intolerance, false accusations, just suppressed for little longer than your mate Ace who has nothing but these things to respond with.

Give one example of where you think I lied.

You won't and you can't, you can't because it did not happen.

It is you and your buddies, those with 'true Christian tolerancetm' who make false accusations in defense of faith.

Plus the very essence of questioning is not accepting beliefs or assumptions on face value, to examine what we read or told with a critical eye. Apply a bit of healthy skepticism, just as you do with the teachings of any other religion.

If you cannot tolerate questioning, don't engage. Believe whatever floats your boat. Simple as that

I do have nice Christian manners, and I do call a spade, a spade....and what ad hominems, as you are the one attacking a person's character or motivations rather than a position or argument.

Here is another one of your lies about me, quote, "The question you should be asking yourself it why you get defensive to the point of lashing out, hurling insults, acting badly, in order to discourage fair and reasonable questioning." I've never hurled out insults or acted badly, and never discouraged fair and reasonable questioning....again, this is where your twisting vegetable salad comes in to play.

This is another lie, quote, "It is you and your buddies, those with 'true Christian tolerance' who make false accusations in defense of faith." Please name one false accusation I've made.

I disagree with this statement vehemently, quote, "Plus the very essence of questioning is not accepting beliefs or assumptions on face value, to examine what we read or told with a critical eye. Apply a bit of healthy skepticism, just as you do with the teachings of any other religion." I keep stating that myself and other Christians have seen/read the many scriptures in God the Bible, that is enough EVIDENCE for myself and other Christians.... and AGAIN, NO PROOF...isn't that called Christian FAITH?

I can and do tolerate questioning and give you my opinion(s)...as said many times, I believe in God the Bible and that is the only Boat I have to float.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Look in the mirror and see the embodiment of your accusations, Ace. Jesus would be proud.

No, YOU look in the mirror....and really, I mean really look at the embodiment of your accusations.

Page 46 of 81 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 80 81

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,048
Posts18,500,939
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.