Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 43 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 42 43
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain
This deserves an answer. I’ve just read every article I could find online about the cartridges development and so far his name has not been mentioned.

I detect a pattern…

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
This deserves an answer. I’ve just read every article I could find online about the cartridges development and so far his name has not been mentioned.

I detect a pattern…

LOL

C'mon, Man!

He wrote the book on this stuff! grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Johnny is gonna be sooooooo pizzed off when he wakes up from his drunken stupor and sees this schit today.

Lawsuits are gonna be flying from all of this...

😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Did you develop the 6.5 Creedmoor too John?
Did you actually make one single part on that rifle with your own hands?

Yeah I did help on the 6.5 CM.

Here is the first big game and coyote taken with the round with a rifle I built.

Looks like a 700 in a McMillan with a leupold.
You own remington, mcmillan? Leupold?
LMFAO… what a loser

John Burns Identifies as Dave Emary.

We all know "Identifies" is all that matters nowadays......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It would be funny if everybody went to this video and posted links to Johnny’s bullschit. LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Johnny MIC'Gutshot is totally lying about the 6.5CM.

We all know it's history and how it was developed for the Highpower community. It's arguably the best-documented cartridge development ever.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Another gallon of Nikolai and she’s gonna claim to have invented the question mark.

LOL

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I guess I'm not personally in the market for a hunting rifle two yards long and a yard tall, but a lot of really important people think its the way to go or at least give the impression it is.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I have one of the early WY-15s. It loves 55 grain bullets and is more accurate than I can really take advantage of.

It likes 70 Berger’s and 69 TMKs, but since we can’t hunt with 223/5.56 for big game in WA, I mostly target and varmint shoot with mine.

Mine isn’t sporting a Leupold cause I don’t have any Leupold. The SWFA 6x MQ on board works well for what I’m willing to shoot at at distances I can hit at.

You have the one before he went bankrupt again and came back with New Wyoming Arms.. Word on the street all those people in those pictures he’s posting didn’t keep those Wyoming Arms rifles he lets them take hero shots and takes them back. Right now he’s hustling as many of those things he can to ukraine while their is money yo be made. He’s using Kyle lamb and his contacts in special operations community. You don’t retire a CSM in special operations without a lot of connections. I’m one beer away from stroke burns going to play that as long as he can. He’s had several failed businesses and he needs this war in ukraine.

Wow.

Please post a cite of any bankruptsy.

It's basically exactly libel to claim such things and IP Addys are logged.

Sure hope you can back your lies or don't have any assets I might love to grab from a suit.

Good luck. wink
Finally! The miss Lynn gambit. That's winning, right there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I suspect at most, "involvement" may have meant a pre-production sample was sent to someplace he may have worked. But I'd love to hear if he has a more in-depth explanation.

For instance, before the .204 Ruger was public, Hornady/Ruger sent a friend of mine a few cases of ammunition and a couple Ruger 77 target model rifles to try out on prairie dogs under an NDA. He was given the opportunity because he was toward the top of sales for independent dealers and our hunting group had been taking lots of p'dog hunting pictures and videos way back in the early 2000s. The sales rep was in his shop where he constantly had video recorded hunts playing and thought it was noteworthy.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I guess I missed what sin Burns committed that has some folks fired up. Anyone selling their own brand of AR platform has customers who can buy or not buy. If they are great performers or a great value they succeed, if less than stellar on either parameter they fail.

Feel free to buy one & post an accurate review- post a video of failures to feed or fire to gain credibility. I will say I’m a little jealous of guys whose elk die on flat farm fields. Mine are almost always in steep thick crap & snowy muddy pack outs.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
From what I can tell, if you go scuba diving with Burns he has to hog all the dive weights. No thanks!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
JB posts 15 pics with owners of his product and their success while yapping shih tzus growl

15 owners of his rifles? And you know this how? Numerous of those pictures show the exact same large frame 6.5 AR, Scope and Suppressor. Looks like most pics feature a loaner rifle to me and not actual customer owned rifles.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by specneeds
I guess I missed what sin Burns committed that has some folks fired up.

It's just BBB.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I have one of the early WY-15s. It loves 55 grain bullets and is more accurate than I can really take advantage of.

It likes 70 Berger’s and 69 TMKs, but since we can’t hunt with 223/5.56 for big game in WA, I mostly target and varmint shoot with mine.

Mine isn’t sporting a Leupold cause I don’t have any Leupold. The SWFA 6x MQ on board works well for what I’m willing to shoot at at distances I can hit at.

You have the one before he went bankrupt again and came back with New Wyoming Arms.. Word on the street all those people in those pictures he’s posting didn’t keep those Wyoming Arms rifles he lets them take hero shots and takes them back. Right now he’s hustling as many of those things he can to ukraine while their is money yo be made. He’s using Kyle lamb and his contacts in special operations community. You don’t retire a CSM in special operations without a lot of connections. I’m one beer away from stroke burns going to play that as long as he can. He’s had several failed businesses and he needs this war in ukraine.

Wow.

Please post a cite of any bankruptsy.

It's basically exactly libel to claim such things and IP Addys are logged.

Sure hope you can back your lies or don't have any assets I might love to grab from a suit.

Good luck. wink

Oh Christ, he is now spooning with Larry!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Did you search under WIZARD OF OZ also?

...or maybe John brought Häagen-Dazs ice cream cones to the actual developers of cartridge.

That would be a secondary role...

I hate to call out a bullchitter for bullchitting... on a Sunday.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
From what I can tell, if you go scuba diving with Burns he has to hog all the dive weights. No thanks!

OUCH...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She's a killer. Hint.

I mean Professional "Victim". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by drop_point
Did you develop the 6.5 Creedmoor too John?
Did you actually make one single part on that rifle with your own hands?

Yeah I did help on the 6.5 CM.

Here is the first big game and coyote taken with the round with a rifle I built.

What did you do in development of the 6.5 Creedmoor? That video from 2016 really didn't outline anything.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A silenced AR to
Kill a tiny elk calf with milk on its lips? Lmao

Originally Posted by renegade50
I bet Johnny,s barrel would go limp dick before the gas tube blows.
I bet about rd 250 to 300 it would lose headspace and have out of battery detonations.

Equals not a wpn.
Or something to trust you or your buddy's life on.
Just a prom queen hunting rifle.

And your unscrupulous azz is selling these to a war zone???

Better men than you. C Squadron and A Squadron.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Page 7 of 43 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 42 43

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.