Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 81 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 80 81
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
It's a sad thing that all you only have is personal attacks and diatribe. It's no wonder Christianity is on the decline - nobody with any normal level of self respect would want to be part of that, and you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be.

You don't sell your religion very well and I'm sure that a god would be disappointed. YMMV

You and Raspy just go ahead and console each other in yet another hour of butt hurt.

Quote, "nobody with any normal level of self-respect would want to be part of that". Well then, you must be a liar because here you are!

Please name a personal attack...

Quote, "you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be."

Please name one...

Illegitimi non carborundum

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Jesus had some harsh words for a group of Jesus deniers. These are what just two of what might be called “call a spade a spade” verses.

Matthew 12:34…..”You brood of vipers! How can you speak good when you are evil? For whatever us in your heart determines what you say.”

Matthew 23:27….”Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which appear outwardly beautiful, but within are full of dead people’s bones and all sorts of impurity.

While these verses need to be read in context, it is clear that sometimes we can become righteously indignant and “call a spade a spade.”

No doubt there are at least two that will be “butt hurt” and will provide some sort of sappy response….. but that is all they can do as they are choosing to hide in the darkness.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TF49
Jesus had some harsh words for a group of Jesus deniers. These are what just two of what might be called “call a spade a spade” verses.

Matthew 12:34…..”You brood of vipers! How can you speak good when you are evil? For whatever us in your heart determines what you say.”

Matthew 23:27….”Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which appear outwardly beautiful, but within are full of dead people’s bones and all sorts of impurity.

While these verses need to be read in context, it is clear that sometimes we can become righteously indignant and “call a spade a spade.”

No doubt there are at least two that will be “butt hurt” and will provide some sort of sappy response….. but that is all they can do as they are choosing to hide in the darkness.

Yes, fits fine....thanks

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It's a sad thing that all you only have is personal attacks and diatribe. It's no wonder Christianity is on the decline - nobody with any normal level of self respect would want to be part of that, and you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be.

You don't sell your religion very well and I'm sure that a god would be disappointed. YMMV

You and Raspy just go ahead and console each other in yet another hour of butt hurt.
mauserand9mm: I am a believer in Jesus and I am pretty sure you are atheist but like you I've noticed that when questions are asked of some folks they get awful testy. Mahatma Gandhi was quite an admirer of Jesus and I have met other Hindu people that profess to believe Jesus' teachings. Gandhi said he liked Jesus but a lot of Christians he did not like. And Gandhi among other things reminded people to "not be too sure of their own wisdom" and that "even the wisest might err"

I cannot believe a just God would find fault with a person seeking the truth. And I am positive that the ''Christian'' church has stitched a bunch of false and extraneous assertions onto Jesus.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Well, as usual, one of your unsubstantiated statements is way off target. Regardless if Christianity is in decline or not…….it does not matter…..to YOU….. if you consider the behavior of Christians to be a turnoff. This will not be an excuse for you.

At the end of your day, it will be only ….You and your relationship with Jesus that will matter.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings

mauserand9mm: I am a believer in Jesus and I am pretty sure you are atheist but like you I've noticed that when questions are asked of some folks they get awful testy. Mahatma Gandhi was quite an admirer of Jesus and I have met other Hindu people that profess to believe Jesus' teachings. Gandhi said he liked Jesus but a lot of Christians he did not like. And Gandhi among other things reminded people to "not be too sure of their own wisdom" and that "even the wisest might err"

I cannot believe a just God would find fault with a person seeking the truth. And I am positive that the ''Christian'' church has stitched a bunch of false and extraneous assertions onto Jesus.

Everybody is an atheist to some degree, or even antitheist.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Quote, "nobody with any normal level of self-respect would want to be part of that". Well then, you must be a liar because here you are!

Quote, "you guys are always the ones that arc up when faced with reasonable questions that you can't, or won't answer with honesty, always filling the gaps with false assertions that do nothing but make you feel good, despite what the truth may be."

Please name one...

Examples can be found here (read carefully):

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17680838/1

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Well, as usual, one of your unsubstantiated statements is way off target. Regardless if Christianity is in decline or not…….it does not matter…..to YOU….. if you consider the behavior of Christians to be a turnoff.

I'm not the only one who thinks this.

At the end of your day, it will be only ….You and your relationship with Jesus that will matter.

Wild unsubstantiated assertion. Jesus, if he ever existed, died a long time ago.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why do you and Raspy keep engaging these demons from the pit of hell?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Why do you and Raspy keep engaging these demons from the pit of hell?

Bottom line is that the two cannot understand that most Christians that believe in God the Bible have seen enough evidence to have Faith in God the Bible....no proof but enough evidence for our Faith.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hastings

Everybody is an atheist to some degree, or even antitheist.

That is your opinion...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Please name one...

Cannot find a REASONABLE question from you....mostly rude statements such as Christians believe in Santa Claus, fairies, and unicorns.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Well, as usual, one of your unsubstantiated statements is way off target. Regardless if Christianity is in decline or not…….it does not matter…..to YOU….. if you consider the behavior of Christians to be a turnoff.

Wild unsubstantiated assertion. Jesus, if he ever existed, died a long time ago.

How many times does it take to tell you that Christians have evidence only, but not proof...you see, this is what your brain blocks for some unknown reason.

Yes, Jesus did die a long time ago and then rose from the dead....THIS IS OUR BELIEF, NO CONCRETE MAUSER PROOF BUT ONLY OUR BELIEF...I know you disagree, and I will not diss you or try to convince you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Give it up. They hate God and are enemies if God. They have made their choice. Scrape them off the sole of your shoe and move on.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Give it up. They hate God and are enemies if God. They have made their choice. Scrape them off the sole of your shoe and move on.

OK WhiteTail48, let me sleep on it....thanks.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Please name one...

Cannot find a REASONABLE question from you....mostly rude statements such as Christians believe in Santa Claus, fairies, and unicorns.

Try again, but read it properly this time.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

That's a healthy dose of Christian goodness right there. Bet you wish you were part of the crusades.

I thought that you dudes were more interested in increasing your fellowship? Otherwise there are only going to be more and more people to denigrate.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Please name one...

Like I stated....cannot find a REASONABLE question from you....mostly rude statements such as Christians believe in Santa Claus, Easter bunny, fairies, and unicorns.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Just so you know….

You do not see…. A veil lies over your heart….2 Corinthians 3:16 “But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed.”

This is how I know …..with certainty….2 Timothy 1:14 “Guard, through the Holy Spirit, who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.”

As I have noted before….when God comes to live within….and the veil is lifted, there is no doubt and no uncertainty.

This is the evidence and the proof…..

Last edited by TF49; 10/09/22.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Please name one...

Like I stated....cannot find a REASONABLE question from you....mostly rude statements such as Christians believe in Santa Claus, Easter bunny, fairies, and unicorns.

Well at least it's not blasphemy..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well?
Page 47 of 81 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 80 81

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,275 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,040
Posts18,500,763
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.