Hop To
Page 69 of 156 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 155 156
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Power supply to the Zapo nuclear plant has been restored for necessary utilities and reactor cooling water.

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

When you call names, you simply advertise to everyone that you're not intelligent enough to make an actual argument---an argument based on facts and logic. Name-calling is what little children do. You're supposed to be an adult. Act like one.

Tarquin
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Power supply to the Zapo nuclear plant has been restored for necessary utilities and reactor cooling water.

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

When you call names, you simply advertise to everyone that you're not intelligent enough to make an actual argument---an argument based on facts and logic. Name-calling is what little children do. You're supposed to be an adult. Act like one.
I'm gonna need a link to msn bud.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

Didn't you start a thread about pufters? Hypocrite.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

Does that mean you aren’t intelligent enough to make a factual argument against Jim Conrad?

Nothing regurgitated from CNN phat-phuuck.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

Ease off there, Tarquin. John Burns is in charge of the bitch slappings here!

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

Ease off there, Tarquin. John Burns is in charge of the bitch slappings here!
Slapping you in the chin with his spunk you tubby twat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Zelenskyy Upset: Nobel Committee Refuses to Award Controversial Ukraine President Peace Prize

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russian conscription for Putin’s mobilization edict is falling heaviest on ethnic minorities as opposed to Russian men in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

NPR, Reuters, BBC

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
As Russian rhetoric becomes more dire putin accuses Ukraine of terrorism in the recent bridge explosion.

Forbes

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

Does that mean you aren’t intelligent enough to make a factual argument against Jim Conrad?

I promise not to call Jim Conrad a "phat-phuuck" again grin cool even though he does appear to be rather obese. whistle

Last edited by Tarquin; 10/09/22.

Tarquin
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

I promise not to call Jim Conrad a "phat-phuuck" again grin cool even though he does appear to be rather obese. whistle

He owns your ass. Lock, stock and barrel. You know it too.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

So it’s not a sign of your bankruptcy of argument if your name calling is factually true?

Is that what you’re suggesting?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
BAE and US military now in talks to revive production of the M777 Howitzer due to the successes of it in Ukraine.

WSJ

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Whoaaaa.
Looking like 51,000 before too long.

You can depend on the Howler Monkeys!!

Laughing!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

Conrad much prefers being identified as Sir Lard Ass of The Hi-Line.

He is touchy about anyone mentioning his edema of the head condition.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Reuters
I can smell your kchunt.

Conrad much prefers being identified as Sir Lard Ass of The Hi-Line.

He is touchy about anyone mentioning his edema of the head condition.
Toot and tarqueen suckin each other off.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
BAE and US military now in talks to revive production of the M777 Howitzer due to the successes of it in Ukraine.

WSJ

I would not be suprised to see a barrel at least 50 calibers on new production M777s.

The self propelled tubes running 50 calibers+ have enough more reach to matter.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
I thought as much.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

WSJ

I would not be suprised to see a barrel at least 50 calibers on new production M777s.

What?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

WSJ

What?

Howitzer tubes are measured for length in calibers.

M777 is 39 calibers long while something like a CAESAR is 52 calibers long but both guns shoot the same 155mm ammo.

As I am sure you know the longer barrel developes more velocity with the same ammo and this war shows against a peer reach matters.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 69 of 156 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 8 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.