Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 43 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 42 43
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I am selling my farm in Stafford, VA.

I was there just yesterday and found a bucket of 8 and 10 point stuffed in a barrel
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by CashisKing
John... got any more of dem milk lip kills?

Maybe with the Governor?

FYI... Chin Lee pays extra for kittens... at the back loading dock of Great China Buffet... at midnight.

Maybe a new LLC for ya?

Only trying to be helpful.

I honestly don't think it even occurs to you that I have killed more nice critters than you have ever seen in your sad life.

It's weird that someone like you who has never killed anything with good horns think that's a zinger?

I was there just yesterday loading out chit... and found a bucket of 8 and 10 point skulls I have stuffed in a cut off barrel the past couple of years.

Ya want me to mail them to you?

You can add to the "Wizardry" of Wyoming Arms.

...or I will throw them in the burn pit.

Your call... Häagen-Dazs boy.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Oh yea. You've done it again. Except, that quote would be correctly attributed to MrTooDogs.

So he is also in the retard crew and you swallowed like a good boy?

Who saw that coming?

The Wizard of Suppression.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's it! All your IP addresses have been noted and you all are going to be sued so bad you will need to apply for food stamps! My Lawyer Ray LaFleur going to have a field day with you all.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hell they got fake suppressors/ muzzle devices on the market that are probably held to the 140 DB threshold.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

EBay...

Vs.

Wyoming Arms

---------------------------

FUGG ME...

That is a tough call to make.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I was there just yesterday loading out chit... and found a bucket of 8 and 10 point skulls I have stuffed in a cut off barrel the past couple of years.

Just post a picture of your sad little bucks.

It'll be funny.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Oh yea. You've done it again. Except, that quote would be correctly attributed to MrTooDogs.

So he is also in the retard crew and you swallowed like a good boy?

Who saw that coming?

The Wizard of Suppression.

The Wizard of... Cheetos

MAYBE... Just maybe...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

It'll be funny.

OK... next time I get there.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Want me to post a pic of potatoes also?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Or empty buckets of Häagen-Dazs?

Chit... I ain't kilt none of those.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It'll be funny.

OK... next time I get there.

Kewl.

Now back to Wyo Arms owners.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I call BS...

There is no "Wyoming Arms" Laser Engrave on that $4k Leupy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve used Wyoming Arms lights, optic mounts, and am T&E’ing their 5” suppressor.

Disclaimer: The light and optic mount were sent to me for free. Two free suppressors were donated to the prize table of a shooting match I run.

The light mount was excellent and I used it on a duty rifle for several thousand rounds. I’ve taken it off now because the light head just doesn’t have enough candela compared to what else is on the market. If the WA mount was available for high candela lights I’d use one again.

I’m happy with the optic riser and have used it on several rifles.

The suppressor surprised all of us, who expected to not like it. I’d consider it an excellent option for some applications.

I’ve never used a complete WA AR and have no idea if I’d consider it suitable for a fighting rifle or not. But I suspect nobody posting here has ever even held one, and wouldn’t know how to tell if it’s duty rated if they had held one.

I know nothing about John Burns except people here don’t like him, most of his critics are just on a bandwagon to fit in, and he finds it amusing.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
So only David Walter.cool

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From your link.

Originally Posted by OSHA
Impulse Noise: The standard states that exposure to impulsive or impact noise should not exceed 140 dB peak sound pressure level.

The standard also states... "When the daily noise exposure is composed of two or more periods of noise exposure of different levels, their combined effect should be considered, rather than the individual effect of each."

And... "If the variations in noise level involve maxima at intervals of 1 second or less, it is to be considered continuous."

And... "When employees are subjected to sound exceeding those listed in Table G-16, feasible administrative or engineering controls shall be utilized. If such controls fail to reduce sound levels within the levels of Table G-16, personal protective equipment shall be provided and used to reduce sound levels within the levels of the table."

Spin some more bullshít Burns. You'd have to be right to prove me wrong and you've never been right.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I’ve used Wyoming Arms lights, optic mounts, and am T&E’ing their 5” suppressor.

Disclaimer: The light and optic mount were sent to me for free. Two free suppressors were donated to the prize table of a shooting match I run.

The light mount was excellent and I used it on a duty rifle for several thousand rounds. I’ve taken it off now because the light head just doesn’t have enough candela compared to what else is on the market. If the WA mount was available for high candela lights I’d use one again.

The suppressor surprised all of us, who expected to not like it. I’d consider it an excellent option for some applications.

I’ve never used a complete WA AR and have no idea if I’d consider it suitable for a fighting rifle or not. But I suspect nobody posting here has ever even held one, and wouldn’t know how to tell if it’s duty rated if they had held one.

I know nothing about John Burns except people here don’t like him, most of his critics are just on a bandwagon to fit in, and he finds it amusing.

An excellent flash light mount...

That is awesome.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

This is great to hear.

I'm a big fan of his novel marketing campaigns.

Truth be told, back when he looked like Seinfeld, I wanted to have my picture taken with him.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
What’s the db reduction of a wyoming arms solvent trap? 😂😂😂🤣🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From your link.

Impulse Noise: The standard states that exposure to impulsive or impact noise should not exceed 140 dB peak sound pressure level.
The standard also states... "When the daily noise exposure is composed of two or more periods of noise exposure of different levels, their combined effect should be considered, rather than the individual effect of each."
And... "If the variations in noise level involve maxima at intervals of 1 second or less, it is to be considered continuous."
And... "When employees are subjected to sound exceeding those listed in Table G-16, feasible administrative or engineering controls shall be utilized. If such controls fail to reduce sound levels within the levels of Table G-16, personal protective equipment shall be provided and used to reduce sound levels within the levels of the table."
Spin some more bullshít Burns. You'd have to be right to prove me wrong and you've never been right.

Man you would be fun to play poker with.

Watching a dummy double down on a bad hand is fun stuff.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Holy jumpin johosiphat look at what they are charging for those ar’s. 3 grand for an ar 15? Gtf outta here. Good Lordy. The scopes are mounted 3 inches ahead of the charging handle? For crying out loud. An ar 15 is pretty simple. I can do one up with primo parts for under a grand.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From your link.

Man you would be fun to play poker with.

Watching a dummy double down on a bad hand is fun stuff.

You're still losing.

Remember your tell?

Page 18 of 43 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 42 43

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.