Print Thread
Hop To
Page 72 of 156 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 155 156
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Russia could of done this right away. Wonder why they didn't.

I suspect Putin wanted a 'bully little war.'

GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Russia could of done this right away. Wonder why they didn't.

Should have just stuck to the Donbas instead of trying to take the whole country. Would not have provoked the same reaction from the West.

But then again, this really isn’t about the Donbas, is it?

Nope. That was a pretext.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've missed the news today. Has Russia finally decided to strike back?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Hastings

Yes, the Empire struck back.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s going to be a bad winter in Europe. With no power in western Ukraine, there are going to be millions of refugees headed to warmth in the EU. And of course, with its own energy problems galore, the EU is not very well situated to handle all those refugees.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Hastings

Yes, the Empire struck back.

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It’s going to be a bad winter in Europe. With no power in western Ukraine, there are going to be millions of refugees headed to warmth in the EU. And of course, with its own energy problems galore, the EU is not very well situated to handle all those refugees.

I wonder how many lieberals there are going to get real tired of their NWO pukes.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[quote=dakota300rum]Russia could of done this right away. Wonder why they didn't.

I suspect Putin wanted TO KILL A BUNCH OF ASHKENAZI FALSE JEW NAZIS MAKING THE NEXT GATES/FAUKKI PLANDEMIC/quote] FIXT

AND TO GET CONTROL OF THE NUKE PLANTS TO PREVENT THE PRODUCTION OF DIRTY NUKES ZERO AND US NEONAZI'S PLANNED TO USE TO DESTROY HIM AND RUSSIA.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

You gleefully love the attacks on Civi targets as the Orcs can't find, fix, and target Mil assests.

Won't do anything but harden resolve and speed up ACACTMs and NASAMS and IRSTs to Ukraine.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Looks like from this video Putin has given up from his retreat.

https://t.me/QWO17/43422

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free online image hosting
Watch that video and you'll see a jet make a bombing run too. Apparently the Russians dealt with Kiev's air defense.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[quote=dakota300rum]Russia could of done this right away. Wonder why they didn't.

I suspect Putin wanted TO KILL A BUNCH OF ASHKENAZI FALSE JEW NAZIS MAKING THE NEXT GATES/FAUKKI PLANDEMIC/quote] FIXT

AND TO GET CONTROL OF THE NUKE PLANTS TO PREVENT THE PRODUCTION OF DIRTY NUKES ZERO AND US NEONAZI'S PLANNED TO USE TO DESTROY HIM AND RUSSIA.

This is closer to what I suspect. When things don't add up then a reasonable person looks to what makes sense such as what he said he was going to do in the beginning.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

You gleefully love the attacks on Civi targets as the Orcs can't find, fix, and target Mil assests.

Won't do anything but harden resolve and speed up ACACTMs and NASAMS and IRSTs to Ukraine.

Since when is infrastructure a civilian target, asswipe? Destroying infrastructure is always the FIRST thing America does when it invades a country.

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/10/22.
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I say send another 60-70 billion. After all, we know who, and what every cent is being spent on. It's chump change for the real money it will take for the US to build back a better Ukraine.......

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Burns and Houston should get their own company to lead against the Orcs. Fa.gs

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Since when is infrastructure a civilian target, asswipe? Destroying infrastructure is always the FIRST thing America does when it invades a country.

LOL.

Bullschiet. Civillian infratructure dates back 3/4 of a decade (WWII) to when PGM didn't exist.

A kids park and tourist bridge.

You're a sick Phoccker yapping with glee as the Orcs target civlians to feed your bloodlust because they can't find, fix and destroy Mil targets.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Russia has 10 times the economy of the Ukraine and about a 100 million more people. And the Ukraine is kicking their azz. Logic says no.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL.

Bullschiet. Civillian infratructure dates back 3/4 of a decade (WWII) to when PGM didn't exist.

You're a sick Phoccker yapping with glee as the Orcs target civlians to feed your bloodlust because they can't find, fix and destroy Mil targets.
How ironic! The racist who calls Russians "Orcs" accusing others of bloodlust! laugh

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

LOL.

Nobody's yapping with Glee because we aren't emotionally envolved. Apparently you are because it is affecting your thought process. You believe all the propaganda when it fits your narrative. Kinda sad.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

LOL.

Lol…maybe you could go over and shiver with them this winter, you being a wizard and all.

Once again, there is no civilian infrastructure.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BTW, Johnny MIC'Gutshot, how do you like them apples?

Page 72 of 156 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (160user, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 13 invisible), 1,554 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,430
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.