Print Thread
Hop To
Page 74 of 156 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 155 156
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
This is a disinformation war.... I listened to Kilmeade on FOX this AM and he was spouting BS, saying things that I'm sure he wants to believe. The same old BS that they have been spouting since this goatfugh began

Name a war that isn’t full of propaganda and disinformation.

It's pretty bad when Bongino, Kilmeade, Gorka, etc are busy working for the Cabal, NWO, Soros and Biteme like Houston_2, Burnsie and Suckawhore.

Yeah, and apparently Trump is part of the disinformation too since he supports Ukraine. Wait, I thought he and Putin were working behind the scenes to get rid of the pedophiles that hang out in pizza parlors? I might be getting my Q conspiracies mixed up. So many of them that never seem to pan out.

Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Russia has 10 times the economy of the Ukraine and about a 100 million more people. And the Ukraine is kicking their azz. Logic says no.

Russia got its azz kicked by Finland in 1939/40.

From the wiki page:

“The Soviets made several demands, including that Finland cede substantial border territories in exchange for land elsewhere, claiming security reasons—primarily the protection of Leningrad, 32 km (20 mi) from the Finnish border. When Finland refused, the Soviets invaded. Most sources conclude that the Soviet Union had intended to conquer all of Finland, and use the establishment of the puppet Finnish Communist government and the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact's secret protocols as evidence of this, while other sources argue against the idea of a full Soviet conquest. Finland repelled Soviet attacks for more than two months and inflicted substantial losses on the invaders while temperatures ranged as low as −43 °C (−45 °F).”

Damn, that sounds familiar. 70K casualties on the Finnish side and 320K-380K for the Ruskies. Eventually they got their [bleep] straightened out and made some headway, but Stalin had a much better grip his country than Putin does.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sanctions and anti-Russian propaganda - demonizing the entire nation as “orcs” - has rallied even initially skeptical Russians behind the war, and Putin’s approval rating has soared. A core western assumption, that Russians would turn on the government, has reversed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
- Russia running short on guided missiles, firing indiscriminately - Ukraine - Jerusalem Post - March 17, 2022

- Russia Running Out of Precision Munitions in Ukraine War Pentagon Official - US News - Mar 24, 2022

- Russia running short of precision missiles, say western officials - Financial Times - Apr 29, 2022

- SCORCHED EARTH Now humiliated Putin is running out of MISSILES in desperate bid to defeat Ukraine, UK armed forces chief tells TalkTV - Sun - May 5, 2022

- Putin ‘running out of missiles’ amid claims quarter of Russian Army now lost - City A.M. - May 6, 2022

- Is Russia running out of missiles? US, Russia send mixed messages - Jerusalem Post - May 16, 2022

- Explainer: Is Russia Running Low on Missiles? - Moscow Times - May 17, 2022

- Has Russia Run Out of Precision-Guided Missiles? - SOFREP - May 23, 2022

- Russia ‘running out’ of precision weapons - UK Defense Journal - Jun 11, 2022

- Russia fires five-and-a-half ton Cold War-era missiles designed to destroy aircraft carriers at Ukrainian forces in the Donbas after running out of precision rockets, MoD says - Daily Mail - Jun 12, 2022

- Vladimir Putin running short of missiles as Russian forces turn to old weaponry stock - Mirror - Jul 8, 2022

- Putin left scratching head as Russia RUNS OUT of missiles to make ground attacks - Express - Jul 23, 2022

- Will Russia Run Out of Precision-Guided Munitions? - National Interest - Aug 11, 2022

- Russia Has Run Out of Long-Range Missiles to Terrorize Ukraine - !945 - Aug 20, 2022

- No more than 45% missiles that Russia had before the war remain Chief Directorate of Intelligence - Ukrainska Pravda - Aug 27, 2022

- Russia 'running out of Iskander and Kalibr missiles’ - The New Voice of Ukraine / Yahoo - Aug 27, 2022

- Ukraine Situation Report: Kyiv Claims Russia Is Running Low On Missiles - The Drive - Aug 27, 2022

- Russian Federation will run out of shells, artillery and armoured vehicles by year end - Ukrainska Pravda - Aug 31, 2022

- Russia Might Run Out of Weapons, Ammunition By End of Year: Report - Newsweek - Aug 31, 2022

- Russia Is Running Out of Missiles. That’s Bad News for Ukraine - Defense Post - Sep 1, 2022

- Alexander Kovalenko: when Russia will critically run out of missiles - Odessa Journal - Sep 2, 2022

- Russia Resorting to Out of Date Missiles as Weapon Stocks Run Low: Ukraine - Newsweek - Sep 4, 2022

- Ukraine believes Russia has less than 50 hypersonic missiles left because it can't get the chips needed to - make more: report - Business Insider - Sep 6, 2022

- Out Of Missiles! Russia Is Left With ‘Limited Stock’ Of Hypersonic Weapons Due To Microchip Shortage – Ukraine - Eurasian Times - Sep 7, 2022

You mean if you say it enough it doesn't become true ?
Where does that put the people on this thread that have been parroting this propaganda.

Stockpiles tend to ebb and flow. Just because he has missiles now doesn’t mean he had them a month ago.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
- Russia running short on guided missiles, firing indiscriminately - Ukraine - Jerusalem Post - March 17, 2022

- Russia Running Out of Precision Munitions in Ukraine War Pentagon Official - US News - Mar 24, 2022

- Russia running short of precision missiles, say western officials - Financial Times - Apr 29, 2022

- SCORCHED EARTH Now humiliated Putin is running out of MISSILES in desperate bid to defeat Ukraine, UK armed forces chief tells TalkTV - Sun - May 5, 2022

- Putin ‘running out of missiles’ amid claims quarter of Russian Army now lost - City A.M. - May 6, 2022

- Is Russia running out of missiles? US, Russia send mixed messages - Jerusalem Post - May 16, 2022

- Russia fires five-and-a-half ton Cold War-era missiles designed to destroy aircraft carriers at Ukrainian forces in the Donbas after running out of precision rockets, MoD says - Daily Mail - Jun 12, 2022

- Vladimir Putin running short of missiles as Russian forces turn to old weaponry stock - Mirror - Jul 8, 2022

- Putin left scratching head as Russia RUNS OUT of missiles to make ground attacks - Express - Jul 23, 2022

- Will Russia Run Out of Precision-Guided Munitions? - National Interest - Aug 11, 2022

- Russia Has Run Out of Long-Range Missiles to Terrorize Ukraine - !945 - Aug 20, 2022

- No more than 45% missiles that Russia had before the war remain Chief Directorate of Intelligence - Ukrainska Pravda - Aug 27, 2022

- Russia 'running out of Iskander and Kalibr missiles’ - The New Voice of Ukraine / Yahoo - Aug 27, 2022

- Ukraine Situation Report: Kyiv Claims Russia Is Running Low On Missiles - The Drive - Aug 27, 2022

- Russian Federation will run out of shells, artillery and armoured vehicles by year end - Ukrainska Pravda - Aug 31, 2022

- Russia Might Run Out of Weapons, Ammunition By End of Year: Report - Newsweek - Aug 31, 2022

- Russia Is Running Out of Missiles. That’s Bad News for Ukraine - Defense Post - Sep 1, 2022

- Alexander Kovalenko: when Russia will critically run out of missiles - Odessa Journal - Sep 2, 2022

- Russia Resorting to Out of Date Missiles as Weapon Stocks Run Low: Ukraine - Newsweek - Sep 4, 2022

- Ukraine believes Russia has less than 50 hypersonic missiles left because it can't get the chips needed to - make more: report - Business Insider - Sep 6, 2022

- Out Of Missiles! Russia Is Left With ‘Limited Stock’ Of Hypersonic Weapons Due To Microchip Shortage – Ukraine - Eurasian Times - Sep 7, 2022

Where does that put the people on this thread that have been parroting this propaganda.

Stockpiles tend to ebb and flow. Just because he has missiles now doesn’t mean he had them a month ago.

You are really grasping at straws going back to 1939. Stock piles ebb and flow ok gotcha. Desperation. So Putin runs out of missiles daily, weekly or monthly.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m pretty sure that other than a few of the fancy stuff Putin is still using stuff from the 1970’s…probably early 70’s. Adapted or updated stuff or just plain dumb bombs doesn’t matter to him. The Russians were never known for not having enough bombs and missiles during the long Cold War.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You are really grasping at straws going back to 1939. Stock piles ebb and flow ok gotcha. Desperation. So Putin runs out of missiles daily, weekly or monthly.

Grasping at straws? You said that it’s not logical for Ukraine to be whipping Russia’s azz. I was providing an example otherwise. Doesn’t matter when it happened.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
LOL, the retards that didn't think Russia had the missiles, is now sayin that Russia can't afford ta launch em, since they've blowed hell outta the cuckraine:

Forbes estimates Russia's Oct. 10 missile strikes cost $400-700 million

Russia’s 2021 GDP was ~$1.8 trillion (for comparison, California’s 2021 GDP was ~$2.8 trillion), but this was before the loss of most oil and gas revenues and international trade.

Not a small sum to spend to achieve no objective that brings them closer to turning the war around.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yea it does things are a little different now there are jets, missiles, satellites....... Russia has space Technology. And wars are fought differently. I don't claim to know exactly what's going on but the information "propaganda" makes no sense so shouldn't we question it ?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.airandspaceforces.com/how-sanctions-are-affecting-russias-defense-industrial-base/

He conceded that Russia could face more of a challenge replacing the estimated 3,000 long-range precision-guided munitions it had expended in Ukraine but said the industry is already “adjusting accordingly,” describing a missile factory adding 500 workers and around-the clock shifts.

“And we’re seeing reports of this all across the defense industry, suggesting, of course, that an absence of components is not yet a problem,” Connolly said.

Taken altogether, the evidence suggests that Russia’s “defense industrial enterprises will continue to produce in the months to come,” he said, “… and we should not underestimate the ability of its industry to adapt to these new and changing circumstances.”

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Bellydeep, We digress a little here, but there are many accounts that in the Winter War, the Soviets sent "politically unreliable'' units into the Finnish guns fully intending that they be slaughtered...it was cheaper than sending them to the gulags. If the units faltered they were machine gunned from the rear with no chance of survival, if they advanced into the Finn positions they had a chance to survive another day. The 'Shtraftbat' battalions gained infamy in WW2 but had their beginnings in the Winter War.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
While the Ukrainian government claims that Russia bombed a playground, their intelligence channels admit the damage was done to the SBU (cuckrainian CIA). What happened in Kiev was not a terror bombing - it was a decapitation strike against the security services.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Bellydeep, they are working together. Don't you think it looks better for Trump to whip the dimocommies and their POTUS by talking about how worthless they are for letting this happen to poor innocent Ukraine because of their bumbling?

You know half the US population is a bunch of indoctrinated MSM sucking snowflakes like Houston_2 and the rest of the dimocommie crew.
Do you really think it would look good for Trump to get up and root Putin on when the population of Ds and most the Rs believe the MSM BS stories of all the Russian atrocities?

We are in THE WAR for humanity and the world. Our lives depend on winning this.

As Q said, This is not a game. As America goes, so goes the world.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]where place upload picture

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sanctions and anti-Russian propaganda - demonizing the entire nation as “orcs” - has rallied even initially skeptical Russians behind the war, and Putin’s approval rating has soared. A core western BS LIE, that Russians would turn on the government, has reversed.
FIXT wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/10/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bellydeep, they are working together. Don't you think it looks better for Trump to whip the dimocommies and their POTUS by talking about how worthless they are for letting this happen to poor innocent Ukraine because of their bumbling?

You know half the US population is a bunch of indoctrinated MSM sucking snowflakes like Houston_2 and the rest of the dimocommie crew.
Do you really think it would look good for Trump to get up and root Putin on when the population of Ds and most the Rs believe the MSM BS stories of all the Russian atrocities?

This ! Trumps not going to take Putins side. Blame it on Brandon.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Bellydeep, We digress a little here, but there are many accounts that in the Winter War, the Soviets sent "politically unreliable'' units into the Finnish guns fully intending that they be slaughtered...it was cheaper than sending them to the gulags. If the units faltered they were machine gunned from the rear with no chance of survival, if they advanced into the Finn positions they had a chance to survive another day. The 'Shtraftbat' battalions gained infamy in WW2 but had their beginnings in the Winter War.

Russia has never been able to keep its casualty numbers low in a modern war. Germany was able to fight France, GB, and Russia at the same time with very little meaningful help in WWI.

While they did most of the heavy lifting in WWII, had Hitler let his generals make the decisions instead of personally managing the campaigns, Russia would likely have been knocked out of the war by ‘42, if not a year before when the Nazis initially invaded.

Russian military doctrine has traditionally been to just keep throwing more lives into the slaughter to compensate for poor training and equipment.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m pretty sure that other than a few of the fancy stuff Putin is still using stuff from the 1970’s…probably early 70’s. Adapted or updated stuff or just plain dumb bombs doesn’t matter to him. The Russians were never known for not having enough bombs and missiles during the long Cold War.

They survived Napoleon, the Ottoman Empire and the 3rd Reich.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Russia has never been able to keep its casualty numbers low in a modern war. Germany was able to fight France, GB, and Russia at the same time with very little meaningful help in WWI.

While they did most of the heavy lifting in WWII, had Hitler let his generals make the decisions instead of personally managing the campaigns, Russia would likely have been knocked out of the war by ‘42, if not a year before when the Nazis initially invaded.

Russian military doctrine has traditionally been to just keep throwing more lives into the slaughter to compensate for poor training and equipment.

If Putin and Russia were a pushover the EU and NATO would be killing Orcs in open war and not by proxy.

Those entities don't want Russia dropping schiett in their cities.

Their fear is Putin is going to whip their ass without firing a shot at them.

Next spring if Putin offers western Europe beans and oil the pukes leading our old allies will be fleeing to America.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Just think if we had stayed out of it the war would be over a long time ago.

Saving thousands of lives and WE taxpayers billions. Just think how we could have improved the infrastructure in our country with all that wasted money. A catastrophic WASTE cause Putin and the Russians are going to win this in the end. Weapons not destroyed and $ not spent will go the way it did in Afghanistan.

Why are we involved in this conflict? Can you give me a logical and not an emotion driven reason? And how does the reason benefit the American people?

MAGA

"an armed society is a polite society"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
As others here have said earlier that Nations attempting to invade Russia typically made a bad choice that came to a bad end and the inverse pretty much holds with Russia’s trying to invade other nations.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This ! Trumps not going to take Putins side. Blame it on Brandon.

He doesn't have to take Putins side.

Putin took his, as did India, N Korea and Saudi Arabia. Soon Brazil and Pakistan and Iran will be supporting Trump.

Next, Xi will join in killing the Neonazis in Taiwan and Trump will beat the left over the head for being bumbling idiots again.

Putin says, "And now the ball is in your court" (with its 32 kb of Soviet Intel on America's traitors in Govt and Business).

Get a clue. Connect the freaking Dots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 74 of 156 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

321 members (163bc, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 1,842 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,471
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.