Originally Posted by RUM7
That pic was for you Rene.
I started talking about killing a buck.
Then remembered "pics or it never happened."
Dang it! Pic time.
👍👍👍
That's a nice buck man!!!

Just sitting here waiting till 5 nov.
They cut off 6 weeks of FTCKY normal SG ML and A season.
And made it A only up till nov 5.

Homie hung up the bow in 07.
And I ain't a scumball enough to use a x bow..

Poor ole Schit birds of various flavors on here getting blessed with my extra 6 weeks of absolute boredom not being out deer hunting.

😄😄😄

Last edited by renegade50; 10/10/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice buck!

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Always wondered what your dumb ass looked like.

Texas
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After reading this train wreck of a thread , I feel compelled to express my opinion.

This forum is comprised of strong willed and opinionated individuals. The current politics has us all on edge and worried for the future of our country.

Emotions are running high.

J. Burns is one of these guys, and his view on War, Ukraine, Russia etc... run contrary too many here. And we have robust and rowdy debates involving these differences of opinion.... I don't see a problem with that.

But I do see a problem with transferring that vitriol to a thread involving a mans livelihood....

I believe small business is the back bone of this country.

Most small business are run by individuals with great dedication to provide a good product/service at a good price. They do so at great personal sacrifice at times.

Often they have placed their life savings at risk by investing in their own business... they do this for the American dream and we all benefit!

Most have no idea the difficulty of starting/ running a small business. And today it's harder than ever!

I believe they deserve the benefit of a doubt.. always... and we should cheer their success .... not tear them down.

I believe the free markets will weed out the bad ones.

As for prices of individual companies products, I also believe the market will determine that .... I don't see the value in a "Coach Bag" but the market does, as it should be!

I have casually followed J. Burns threads here over the years and pretty much enjoyed them. I envied that he chose to follow his dream and make a living in the hunting firearms industry. I have watched others take jabs at him and always thought it a bit unfair.

As for John's past business dealing, nobody but the individuals involved know the details and details matter! John expressing he sold Greybull Precision and signed a non completive agreement sounds right and legit to me.... again the benefit of a doubt

J. Burns using internet celebrities/ influencers is a tried and true marketing method and in this day and age works. So John is not doing anything out of the ordinary there.

I must admit at times I scratch my head in confusion of his strategy, at times. But not my call, so to speak.

As for Wyoming Arms, I went to his website and viewed his products and to me they look like quality and innovative products. Not all of them are my "cup of tea" and that's ok!!

One caught my eye and that was the mini suppressor, seems to fill a niche that nobody else has... good job.

It's easy to fall into a trap, spurred by differences of opinion and get carried away... I know I have made that mistake at times and consciously try to avoid that mistake going forward.

I put this out there in hopes it will open some eyes and help others to step back and think about what you are doing.

These are hard dangerous times and us tearing each other apart is not the way forward!

I think we should give all small business owners the benefit of a doubt.

Now about politics.... well John, we shall save that for another thread.... wink smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Don't gloss over the fact that he is cheering the ruin of the people of the US so he can sell a few of his trinkets through the government to a bunch of NWO Nazis.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
🤦Next time request feedback ONLY from actual owners or people who actually shot these rifles.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Slavek
🤦Next time request feedback ONLY from actual owners or people who actually shot these rifles.

Do you actually own a gun?

...and I ain't talking about your boyfriend's meat stick.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by irfubar
After reading this train wreck of a thread , I feel compelled to express my opinion.

This forum is comprised of strong willed and opinionated individuals. The current politics has us all on edge and worried for the future of our country.

J. Burns is one of these guys, and his view on War, Ukraine, Russia etc... run contrary too many here. And we have robust and rowdy debates involving these differences of opinion.... I don't see a problem with that.

But I do see a problem with transferring that vitriol to a thread involving a mans livelihood....

Most small business are run by individuals with great dedication to provide a good product/service at a good price. They do so at great personal sacrifice at times.

Often they have placed their life savings at risk by investing in their own business... they do this for the American dream and we all benefit!

Most have no idea the difficulty of starting/ running a small business. And today it's harder than ever!

I believe they deserve the benefit of a doubt.. always... and we should cheer their success .... not tear them down.

As for prices of individual companies products, I also believe the market will determine that .... I don't see the value in a "Coach Bag" but the market does, as it should be!

I have casually followed J. Burns threads here over the years and pretty much enjoyed them. I envied that he chose to follow his dream and make a living in the hunting firearms industry. I have watched others take jabs at him and always thought it a bit unfair.

As for John's past business dealing, nobody but the individuals involved know the details and details matter! John expressing he sold Greybull Precision and signed a non completive agreement sounds right and legit to me.... again the benefit of a doubt

J. Burns using internet celebrities/ influencers is a tried and true marketing method and in this day and age works. So John is not doing anything out of the ordinary there.

I must admit at times I scratch my head in confusion of his strategy, at times. But not my call, so to speak.

As for Wyoming Arms, I went to his website and viewed his products and to me they look like quality and innovative products. Not all of them are my "cup of tea" and that's ok!!

One caught my eye and that was the mini suppressor, seems to fill a niche that nobody else has... good job.

It's easy to fall into a trap, spurred by differences of opinion and get carried away... I know I have made that mistake at times and consciously try to avoid that mistake going forward.

I put this out there in hopes it will open some eyes and help others to step back and think about what you are doing.

These are hard dangerous times and us tearing each other apart is not the way forward!

Now about politics.... well John, we shall save that for another thread.... wink smile
It’s not exactly rocket science to not go out on a public forum full of probable customers and piss them off. That is
100% on him.

To anyone with a brain, it’s obvious he has been caught in many lies. The dude is allergic to truth!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Brother Fubar, when Burns gives you that rifle, I'd be more than happy to help you wring it out so I could contribute to your 'fire review of it. I'll even bring ammo. laugh

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My taste in AR's is more at the Palmetto State Armory level...... wink

I do like that mini silencer though.... maybe Burns will send me one of those? smile

Burns hates me as much as the rest of you.... no free schit for Fubar..... frown

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He got drunk and told lies. Then he doubled down the next day. He’s fair game as far as I am concerned.

Last edited by drop_point; 10/11/22.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I do like that mini silencer though.... maybe Burns will send me one of those?

Why, just put on a set of ear muffs and be done with it......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by drop_point
He got drunk and told lies. Then he doubled down the next day. He’s fair game as far as I am concerned.

Multiple times now.

Exactly.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL..... that's been my solution for 50 yrs.... thought maybe I should get with the times?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by qwk

It’s not exactly rocket science to not go out on a public forum full of probable customers and piss them off. That is
100% on him.

To anyone with a brain, it’s obvious he has been caught in many lies. The dude is allergic to truth!

As I said in my speech.... his marketing strategy is puzzling.... this whole "15 minutes of fame" thing , even bad publicity doesn't make sense to me.... but I am way behind on things like internet fame, marketing stuff....
He seems to think it's good?
I don't think much of the Kardashians but their internet notoriety seems to have enriched them?
If the allegations here are true, things could go bad for John.... I don't know the truth myself...
I will stick with "the benefit of a doubt" until I see proof otherwise....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LOL..... that's been my solution for 50 yrs.... thought maybe I should get with the times?
You still need hearing protection with the mini, it only lowers the db to 140.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

You still need hearing protection with the mini, it only lowers the db to 140.

10-4 Rog....
I was thinkin more as a hunting suppressor. I don't wear ear muffs hunting. Seems it would help?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Good post irfubar.

However, I do think that Burns actually enjoys most of the jabbing and intentionally gets his haters worked up. If it really bothered him, he’d just log off never come back like many of the ex-members have done.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Good post irfubar.

However, I do think that Burns actually enjoys most of the jabbing and intentionally gets his haters worked up. If it really bothered him, he’d just log off never come back like many of the ex-members have done.

Bellydeep,
I can understand that.... I enjoy it myself at times.... yanking Big Sticks chain is a barrel of laughs... wink

Page 22 of 43 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 42 43

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,418 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,168
Posts18,484,544
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.