Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 43 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 42 43
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bellydeep
However, I do think that Burns actually enjoys most of the jabbing and intentionally gets his haters worked up. If it really bothered him, he’d just log off never come back like many of the ex-members have done.

I think you're exactly right. Along those lines, if people really wanted to get at Burns, they would ignore every thread he gets involved with. Irrelevance is the most feared fate of narcissists. Trading jabs makes him happy because folks are talking about him. Not difficult to figure out, but many keep taking the bait.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Lane...

If you need data ask Cory... or drop me a PM. FYI... His data is probably better.

Cory is "In The Know".

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is Cory, a wizard?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Holy jumpin johosiphat look at what they are charging for those ar’s. 3 grand for an ar 15? Gtf outta here. Good Lordy. The scopes are mounted 3 inches ahead of the charging handle? For crying out loud. An ar 15 is pretty simple. I can do one up with primo parts for under a grand.

Just 'cause it will be fun, post up a picture of your best AR, but not on a playground.

Thanks.

John, when you run your mouth, punctuation plays a large role, in making your BS, slightly more credible !

You're welcome.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
John, when you run your mouth, punctuation plays a large role, in making your BS, slightly more credible !

You're welcome.

Hmmmmmm....
John Burns helped his uncle, jack off a horse.

John Burns helped his Uncle Jack, off a horse.

Can we get a ruling on this one?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

You're welcome.

Hmmmmmm....

wink

Unless, ..........................

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is Cory, a wizard?

Not sure...

But none of my cans have arrived with Cheetos fingerprints...

So there is that...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar
After reading this train wreck of a thread , I feel compelled to express my opinion.

This forum is comprised of strong willed and opinionated individuals. The current politics has us all on edge and worried for the future of our country.

Emotions are running high.

J. Burns is one of these guys, and his view on War, Ukraine, Russia etc... run contrary too many here. And we have robust and rowdy debates involving these differences of opinion.... I don't see a problem with that.

But I do see a problem with transferring that vitriol to a thread involving a mans livelihood....

I believe small business is the back bone of this country.

Most small business are run by individuals with great dedication to provide a good product/service at a good price. They do so at great personal sacrifice at times.

Often they have placed their life savings at risk by investing in their own business... they do this for the American dream and we all benefit!

Most have no idea the difficulty of starting/ running a small business. And today it's harder than ever!

I believe they deserve the benefit of a doubt.. always... and we should cheer their success .... not tear them down.

I believe the free markets will weed out the bad ones.

As for prices of individual companies products, I also believe the market will determine that .... I don't see the value in a "Coach Bag" but the market does, as it should be!

I have casually followed J. Burns threads here over the years and pretty much enjoyed them. I envied that he chose to follow his dream and make a living in the hunting firearms industry. I have watched others take jabs at him and always thought it a bit unfair.

As for John's past business dealing, nobody but the individuals involved know the details and details matter! John expressing he sold Greybull Precision and signed a non completive agreement sounds right and legit to me.... again the benefit of a doubt

J. Burns using internet celebrities/ influencers is a tried and true marketing method and in this day and age works. So John is not doing anything out of the ordinary there.

I must admit at times I scratch my head in confusion of his strategy, at times. But not my call, so to speak.

As for Wyoming Arms, I went to his website and viewed his products and to me they look like quality and innovative products. Not all of them are my "cup of tea" and that's ok!!

One caught my eye and that was the mini suppressor, seems to fill a niche that nobody else has... good job.

It's easy to fall into a trap, spurred by differences of opinion and get carried away... I know I have made that mistake at times and consciously try to avoid that mistake going forward.

I put this out there in hopes it will open some eyes and help others to step back and think about what you are doing.

These are hard dangerous times and us tearing each other apart is not the way forward!

I think we should give all small business owners the benefit of a doubt.

Now about politics.... well John, we shall save that for another thread.... wink smile

Sorry but you're about 180* off the mark.

JohnnyGinBlossom is a liar and a fraud. It's not a simple difference of opinion regarding foreign policy.

He's a piece of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
However, I do think that Burns actually enjoys most of the jabbing and intentionally gets his haters worked up. If it really bothered him, he’d just log off never come back like many of the ex-members have done.

I think you're exactly right. Along those lines, if people really wanted to get at Burns, they would ignore every thread he gets involved with. Irrelevance is the most feared fate of narcissists. Trading jabs makes him happy because folks are talking about him. Not difficult to figure out, but many keep taking the bait.

Wrong.

BoozeFace comes from an era when you could bullschit people and they would generally accept your bullschit. He and his ilk cannot accept that the internet doesn't allow for that in 2022. If you don't call people like him on their schit others will accept them as "experts" in their respective snake oil field. It emboldens them and they'll chatter on and on just as much as they do when arguing for themselves.

BoozeFace lies repeatedly and you can see that he is good at it. He will start with the tiniest fragment of a fact and try to tack on additional claims to it. If you don't catch it he feels like he's gaining something. If you call him on it he becomes enraged and will stay up for days on end justifying his false claims.

It's a very common trait among frauds and con men.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
BoozeFace comes from an era when you could bullschit people and they would generally accept your bullschit. He and his ilk cannot accept that the internet doesn't allow for that in 2022. If you don't call people like him on their schit others will accept them as "experts" in their respective snake oil field. It emboldens them and they'll chatter on and on just as much as they do when arguing for themselves.

BoozeFace lies repeatedly and you can see that he is good at it. He will start with the tiniest fragment of a fact and try to tack on additional claims to it. If you don't catch it he feels like he's gaining something. If you call him on it he becomes enraged and will stay up for days on end justifying his false claims.

Nothing to disagree with here. Spot on.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Wrong.

Nailed it!!!
👍👍👍

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
renegade 50, YEP! Your drunk Man child phony can nail jello to the wall. Don't know John Burns, but do know Deflave is a ASSWHOLE of the highest order. Rio7

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RIO7
renegade 50, YEP! Your drunk Man child phony can nail jello to the wall. Don't know John Burns, but do know Deflave is a ASSWHOLE of the highest order. Rio7

Another Deflave thread?

Oh Boy...

THAT will be unique...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Deflave nailed it.
Summed it up very nicely about Johnny.
How alot of us see it but just couldn't configure it into words like he did.

This is my best way in how I see Johnny....

I still think he is a homo also..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/12/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Governor of Wyoming with one of his Wyo Arms ARs.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

He is a douche. Hope you wore your mask like he demanded...

"Citing rising COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths, Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon announced Monday a new statewide indoor face mask order, further restrictions on gathering sizes and reduced hours for certain businesses."

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 10/12/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Governor of Wyoming with one of his Wyo Arms ARs.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

He is a douche. Hope you wore your mask like he demanded...

"Citing rising COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths, Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon announced Monday a new statewide indoor face mask order, further restrictions on gathering sizes and reduced hours for certain businesses."

That picture is from 2019 - pre CV

Me

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

You're welcome.

Hmmmmmm....

I'm going with #2, then he did #1.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Wrong.

So what you're saying is he in fact did not help with the development of the 6.5 CM?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone
So what you're saying is he in fact did not help with the development of the 6.5 CM?
Sheesh! Read the thread, dude.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess I fail to see why Burns participates and promotes what goes on here in these threads.

As a business owner, I'd want prospective customers to see my company as solid, honest, customer service oriented, and perceived as an asset when owning one.

I fail to see the business sense in what Burns does here. While Wyoming Arms probably makes as good a product as the other guys, I sure wouldn't pay extra to own one.... In fact, quite the opposite. I'd see owning the brand name reducing the value of the item now.

If a man will lie about something, he'll lie about something else. It's not conducive to gaining trust in a company.

But whatever Burns wants to do is fine with me, since I don't plan on owning a WA firearm.. And I own and hunt with AR's just about exclusively now.

Once this schidt is on the internet, it ain't going away. It'll be around for years to come. If you don't think that impacts prospective customers, then think again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 23 of 43 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 42 43

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,895
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.