R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
If “proof” is so important and science is your religion…facts are necessary and evidence is required……why did Tweedle Dumb Ass and Tweedle Dipshit get vaccinated? Why did you suspend your rigorous requirements and why did you ignore the facts and evidence? It was obvious to anyone with 2 or more brain cells that the entire approach to the fake pandemic was a joke. The “jab” didn’t prevent transmission nor did it didn’t prevent infection yet idiots far and wide ignored the facts and evidence and fought to be first in line for the largest voluntary human experiment in history. 😂

If you were “vaxxed” and boosted and you try to use facts and evidence and scientific-y stuff to hide behind you’re an egotistical dumb ass. 😂

Logic is not your strong point. Nor manners, tolerance, reason or debate. Your specialty is hurling insults. Yet even there, because it's school boy level, infantile, you fail.

Great answer Tweedle Dumbfuck. We can’t all be expected to use such incredible intelligence to discern the facts from the bullshit like you two Einstein’s. Your incredible grasp of science and your fervent demands for irrefutable evidence is what led you 2 butt pirates to get “vaccinated”?

Throw some logic out there for us wouldja?…is it logical to be forced into “voluntarily” submitting yourself for human trials and medical experimentation whether you want to or not? Since you 2 dipshits fancy yourselves as mental giants…a duo powerhouse of intellect and reason that only you two recognize maybe you could explain how your “vaccination” meets the DEFINITION of a vaccine, a real actual vaccine?

Your Nappy may need changing, Sweetie. Don't cry, someone'll come along and change it.

Originally Posted by DBT
Logic is not your strong point. Nor manners, tolerance, reason or debate. Your specialty is hurling insults. Yet even there, because it's school boy level, infantile, you fail.

Gosh, DBT, I did not think you would succumb...your words="Nor manners, tolerance, reason or debate."

Illegitimi non carborundum

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by IZH27
No. The church isn’t a political body. It has been abused and used as such but it isn’t intended to be political. If you are speaking about the RC church I can see your point. I don’t factor the RC church into my thinking.
Until Luther came along, what other church was there?

Even after Luther broke away, RC still accounted for the majority of Christian followers for centuries.

It is not possible to separate the Roman Catholic Church from the body of christiandom over the last 2200 years. For most of that time, they were the only game in town.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Fixing to see a huge Christian Revival over the world.

Already happened in Russia where they look at Putin as we do Trump.

4 weeks of Iranians taking back their country street by street in the nation with the fastest growing Christian Religion in the world.

GOD is moving.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
No. The church isn’t a political body. It has been abused and used as such but it isn’t intended to be political. If you are speaking about the RC church I can see your point. I don’t factor the RC church into my thinking.

Even after Luther broke away, RC still accounted for the majority of Christian followers for centuries.

It is not possible to separate the Roman Catholic Church from the body of christiandom over the last 2200 years. For most of that time, they were the only game in town.

The Church is an instrument of Satan, who they serve. They give lip service to Christ for money and to deceive the people, just as did the Sadducees and Pharasees, the false jews who had Christ Crucified.

The sin of taking the Lord's name, CHRIST, in vain by calling themselves Christians.

There will be a great gnashing of teeth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The Church is an instrument of Satan, who they serve. They give lip service to Christ for money and to deceive the people, just as did the Sadducees and Pharasees, the false jews who had Christ Crucified.

The sin of taking the Lord's name, CHRIST, in vain by calling themselves Christians.

Religion might be an instrument of Satan, but scripture says the church is the Body of Christ, individual believers of Jesus Christ, like you and me. Religion enslaves, but Christianity is freedom. Christianity is our relationship to Jesus our Lord and Savior. Religion is an evil strategy to deceive humanity from our true Holy God. Religion is man’s endeavor to view God in his own vain attempts instead of in God’s way, per scripture.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The trust in science when applied to any discipline is always dependent upon the honesty, integrity, self questioning and introspection of the practitioner.

All science is hamstrung with such a handicap. This is what is so laughable about the atheists willingness to rely on humanity selectively.

Science is testable and falsible, religion is neither. It's kinda hypocritical to deny science yet live in the modern world shaped and built on the findings of science. Our lifespan has increased significantly since we started working our what was really going on. If we hadn't you'd probably be dead already covered in your own filth and whatever pox you may have succumbed to.

Medicine and technology didn't come about by praying for it, some people instead better spent their time focussing on working out the understanding of the real world.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Fixing to see a huge Christian Revival over the world.

Except it's the opposite in the western world. That's a fact and more than what the dots are showing.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

That's called being willfully ignorant. vincible ignorance or willful blindness

Well?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Religion might be an instrument of Satan, but scripture says the church is the Body of Christ, individual believers of Jesus Christ, like you and me. Religion enslaves, but Christianity is freedom. Christianity is our relationship to Jesus our Lord and Savior. Religion is an evil strategy to deceive humanity from our true Holy God. Religion is man’s endeavor to view God in his own vain attempts instead of in God’s way, per scripture.

There is a vas differans between The Church and the church.

The church is the body of believers. Organized religion is Satan's instrument for leading the church astray.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antlers
It’s been said that John 3:16 is the Gospel in a nutshell.

Christianity…in a nutshell…started with an event in history ~ the resurrection of Jesus. And immediately following His resurrection, there was a new movement. It was the ekklesia of Jesus; the body of believers that was eventually called the church. And during these historical times, people who were involved in these events documented them for us. They were eyewitness accounts. This is how we got the four Gospels and the Book of Acts. All of it happened in the first century before 70 AD, when the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed.

So within 35 years or so of the time of Jesus, these things were documented by people who were part of the movement. And then about 255 plus years later, the first Christian Bible was assembled. This is important because the narrative of Jesus is why there is a Christian Bible. Jesus is the reason for ‘the Bible’.

People need to understand that if there’d been no resurrection, there would’ve been no church. And if there’d been no church, there would’ve been no one to document anything. Apart from Jesus’ resurrection, there would be no Christian Bible. So, regarding the OP, people need to understand that when they walk away from Christianity…and their reason’s for doing so typically have nothing to do with anything that’s foundational to the faith…they’re not only walking away from an event in history, they’re actually walking away from a person ~ Jesus.

This. There was a church, a body of believers, before there was ever any organized Church. There still is.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/13/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The trust in science when applied to any discipline is always dependent upon the honesty, integrity, self questioning and introspection of the practitioner.

All science is hamstrung with such a handicap. This is what is so laughable about the atheists willingness to rely on humanity selectively.

Science is testable and falsible, religion is neither. It's kinda hypocritical to deny science yet live in the modern world shaped and built on the findings of science. Our lifespan has increased significantly since we started working our what was really going on. If we hadn't you'd probably be dead already covered in your own filth and whatever pox you may have succumbed to.

Medicine and technology didn't come about by praying for it, some people instead better spent their time focussing on working out the understanding of the real world.

Poor data recognition. Erroneous conclusions. Low accuracy response.

Still no signs of life. Time for Random Data to undergo algorithm update.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

According to my old research, you are a little bit right, however, falsifiability is a standard created by philosopher Karl Popper to distinguish scientific theories from unscientific ones. But religion is not a scientific theory, nor has it ever claimed to be. "God exists" is not a hypothesis about the interaction of physical phenomenon, it's a metaphysical argument. Because of this, falsifiability is completely irrelevant in religious questions.

Illegitimi non carborundum

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
If “proof” is so important and science is your religion…facts are necessary and evidence is required……why did Tweedle Dumb Ass and Tweedle Dipshit get vaccinated? Why did you suspend your rigorous requirements and why did you ignore the facts and evidence? It was obvious to anyone with 2 or more brain cells that the entire approach to the fake pandemic was a joke. The “jab” didn’t prevent transmission nor did it didn’t prevent infection yet idiots far and wide ignored the facts and evidence and fought to be first in line for the largest voluntary human experiment in history. 😂

If you were “vaxxed” and boosted and you try to use facts and evidence and scientific-y stuff to hide behind you’re an egotistical dumb ass. 😂

Great answer Tweedle Dumbfuck. We can’t all be expected to use such incredible intelligence to discern the facts from the bullshit like you two Einstein’s. Your incredible grasp of science and your fervent demands for irrefutable evidence is what led you 2 butt pirates to get “vaccinated”?

Throw some logic out there for us wouldja?…is it logical to be forced into “voluntarily” submitting yourself for human trials and medical experimentation whether you want to or not? Since you 2 dipshits fancy yourselves as mental giants…a duo powerhouse of intellect and reason that only you two recognize maybe you could explain how your “vaccination” meets the DEFINITION of a vaccine, a real actual vaccine?

Your Nappy may need changing, Sweetie. Don't cry, someone'll come along and change it.

Originally Posted by DBT

Gosh, DBT, I did not think you would succumb...your words="Nor manners, tolerance, reason or debate."

So it's alright to insult but not defend. Christians can be abusing, insulting, obnoxious, intolerant....yet heaven forbid that an atheist retaliates?

Double standard? Look in the mirror.

Edit to add: My comment, ''Logic is not your strong point. Nor manners, tolerance, reason or debate. Your specialty is hurling insults. Yet even there, because it's school boy level, infantile, you fail'' is an observation not an insult.

Ace really does behave in such a manner, he does not engage reasonably, he in fact resorts to insults. It's there for anyone to see. It has gone on for some time. I guess that's fine in your book. As long as nobody retaliates.

Last edited by DBT; 10/13/22.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Poor data recognition. Erroneous conclusions. Low accuracy response.

Still no signs of life. Time for Random Data to undergo algorithm update.

Your reply doesn't relate to the comment. Basically, that science, unlike religion, is not based on faith. That evidence, unlike faith, is observable, testable, falsifiable, and if a theory - based on evidence - is found to be erroneous, it is corrected or even scrapped.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Pointing out that you and Tweedle Dipshit are a couple of retards is not an insult, it’s pointing out facts, facts most others know about you by now anyway.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

According to my old research, you are a little bit right, however, falsifiability is a standard created by philosopher Karl Popper to distinguish scientific theories from unscientific ones. But religion is not a scientific theory, nor has it ever claimed to be. "God exists" is not a hypothesis about the interaction of physical phenomenon, it's a metaphysical argument. Because of this, falsifiability is completely irrelevant in religious questions.

There's thousands of gods and all are unfalsifiable. You picked one of them. Did you pick the right one? It's your eternity on the line isn't it?

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pointing out that you and Tweedle Dipshit are a couple of retards is not an insult, it’s pointing out facts, facts most others know about you by now anyway.

Nappy not changed yet, Bub? Getting smelly? Boo, hoo, cry a little louder. wink

You have nothing, Ace. No reason, no logic, no rational argument, just insults in defense of fairytales.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Upset when not in control of conversation.
Not sufficient evidence for life.

Last edited by IZH27; 10/14/22.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Observable and repeatable

Page 52 of 81 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 80 81

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,720
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.