Print Thread
Hop To
Page 88 of 156 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 155 156
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

^^^^^^
Toot toot wanting acknowledgement and attention.
Starving for it......
🤣🤣🤣

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The same fuqking people/.gov that pushed the jab, are pushing this war.

Why would anyone believe a word that these .govs and people say? Retarded?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by viking

Why would anyone believe a word that these .govs and people say?

!!!! RETARDED. !!!!
FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Oil production at Sakhalin 1 has fallen from over 200,000 barrels per day to less than 10,000 bpd.

Shipping insurance is terminated due to sanctions and Exxon refuses to accept Russian implied insurance for the oil tankers. Russian insurance companies are unable to show financial status necessary to cover any losses.

Reuters, Fox News, WSJ

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
67,000 looks doable.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Ruble is the strongest currency in the world this year.

cbsnews.com

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Putin is pro-jab, thanks for reminding us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Been saying this for a while. They are less than smart for sure

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum

Putin is pro-jab, thanks for reminding us.
Not with clot-shots.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I was listening to the Military Summary channel and he said the Ukrainian Nazis army attacked Russian lines in the Kherson district with two mechanized infantry battalions and one tank battalion. That’s a sizable force. They never even made it to the Russian lines before retreating. Artillery and air power sent them home. If three battalions can’t cover 5k to actually contact the lines I don’t see the Ukraine having any gas left in the tank. Supposedly the Ukrainians have amassed close to 70,000 men in the Kherson region for an offensive. I don’t see them making that attack successful. They’re using hastily trained men and a dwindling supply of armor that’s not being replaced. They’re running out of ammo for the artillery and that’s not being replaced either. Next month the Russians are coming at them with 300,000+ reservists freshly updated with a few weeks of reorientation. Unlike the Ukraine the Russians have plenty of ammo and thousands more armored vehicles and tanks. The hastily thrown together air defenses we’re sending are a far cry from an integrated air defense network. The new systems will have to be manned by western mercenaries (NATO). We’ve (USA/NATO) made it clear that we will not allow a negotiated settlement so Russia will be forced to take all of the Ukraine.
Turkey is also disconnecting itself from the West and aligning with Russia and the Asian block. Saudi Arabia is moving away from the USA also. Really hard to believe we’ve been so incompetent as to alienate the Saudis. The Saudis becoming a client state of China and Russia would be a strategic disaster for the American Empire. Turkey is already a defacto ally of Russia and they’re the largest NATO army outside of the USA. Losing Turkey and Saudi Arabia means losing the eastern Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf region. Look for attempts at regime change in Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
TLDW; Russians don't display the same vitriol that Ukrainians do, even though the Ukes have been killing children and the elderly in Donbas for the last 8 years.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I was listening to the Military Summary channel and he said the Ukrainian Nazis army attacked Russian lines in the Kherson district with two mechanized infantry battalions and one tank battalion. That’s a sizable force. They never even made it to the Russian lines before retreating. Artillery and air power sent them home. If three battalions can’t cover 5k to actually contact the lines I don’t see the Ukraine having any gas left in the tank. Supposedly the Ukrainians have amassed close to 70,000 men in the Kherson region for an offensive. I don’t see them making that attack successful. They’re using hastily trained men and a dwindling supply of armor that’s not being replaced. They’re running out of ammo for the artillery and that’s not being replaced either. Next month the Russians are coming at them with 300,000+ reservists freshly updated with a few weeks of reorientation. Unlike the Ukraine the Russians have plenty of ammo and thousands more armored vehicles and tanks. The hastily thrown together air defenses we’re sending are a far cry from an integrated air defense network. The new systems will have to be manned by western mercenaries (NATO). We’ve (USA/NATO) made it clear that we will not allow a negotiated settlement so Russia will be forced to take all of the Ukraine.
Turkey is also disconnecting itself from the West and aligning with Russia and the Asian block. Saudi Arabia is moving away from the USA also. Really hard to believe we’ve been so incompetent as to alienate the Saudis. The Saudis becoming a client state of China and Russia would be a strategic disaster for the American Empire. Turkey is already a defacto ally of Russia and they’re the largest NATO army outside of the USA. Losing Turkey and Saudi Arabia means losing the eastern Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf region. Look for attempts at regime change in Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

Like the old Indian said when asked "who's side you on", reply; "whose winnin?"...hard to believe the Ukes are running out of anything, especially ammo, after the billions we've given them!....Won't be long now. Wonder how the peace is gonna make the Brandon click look after all the usual lies and squandered billions?

Last edited by TreeMutt; 10/17/22.

"an armed society is a polite society"
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Like the old Indian said when asked "who's side you on", reply; "whose winnin?"...hard to believe the Ukes are running out of anything, especially ammo, after the billions we've given them!....Won't be long now. Wonder how the peace is gonna make the Brandon click look after all the usual lies and squandered billions?
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Wonder where all that money went if the are running out of ammo?....What fraction of the 80 billion, or so, went for ammo? smile smile smile

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
67,000 looks doable.
So, do you think you can overtake the Meme count??

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If they said the sky was blue would you reject that too?

Blindly rejecting everything is no different than blindly following it.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, how are these “freshly refreshed” replacement conscripts going to impact the conflict, in any different way than the last issue of conscripts? Better communications? (nope). Better commanders? (nope, nope). Better morale? (Ha!). Better unit cohesion? (I made a funny!). Better equipment? (From where, exactly?). Better support logistics? (make sure you pack some sandwiches, Igor).

I’d hate to be the one playing that hand in battle.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
So, how are these “freshly refreshed” replacement conscripts going to impact the conflict, in any different way than the last issue of conscripts? Better communications? (nope). Better commanders? (nope, nope). Better morale? (Ha!). Better unit cohesion? (I made a funny!). Better equipment? (From where, exactly?). Better support logistics? (make sure you pack some sandwiches, Igor).

Are you talking about Ukrainians or Russians?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dutch

We’ll just have to see. I know that everything the US media is reporting isn’t even related to reality. There’s never been many Russian army personnel involved. Almost all Local militia and Wagner group mercenaries. 40 -50 thousand man Russian mechanized battle groups backing the locals and mercenaries. Russian army provides air , artillery and tank support. The perception that the Ukraine has been fighting the bulk of the Russian army is false. As for the equipment there’s hundreds of newer T80 tanks videoed coming into Belarus. It is looking like a 100,000 man joint Belarus Russian force is being formed in Belarus to invade from the north. Only 30,000 are Russian. That leaves 270,000 to join with the existing 100,000-130,000 existing force in the east. A total of a half million man force to fight with. Nowhere the Ukraine has come up against Russian forces of any real number have the Ukrainians had any success.

Dutch , you keep believing the propaganda from the west and I’ll keep believing the independent sources I’m listening to. I’d take the Russian hand every time in this matchup. As an American it makes me sick to see the American Empire destroy itself. Our middle class way of life is going away with the empire. It’s madness !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
That's the truth, Dave.

And Dutch is supporting the crew of Houston_2, Biden and George Soros. Why? Because over and over and over again, the MSM has told him to. We are lucky he didn't vote for Biden, Killery and Zero as the MSM told him to.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/17/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Saudi Arabia is about to join BRIC. That’s the real news you should be following.

Page 88 of 156 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

472 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 41 invisible), 2,128 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,578
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.