Hop To
Page 95 of 156 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 155 156
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Israel says that they will continue to side with the west concerning Ukraine and they will continue with their humanitarian relief contributions but will not be a part of installing the air defense systems.

BBC, The Jerusalem Post
fuQ Isreal too! Jews providing help to other jews with the millions America sends them everyday! For what? The quicker that whole part of the world gets smoked the quicker the we can get along with our own business of helping our own

Like it or not and we don’t, those days are long past, hosfly.

Jmo

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Putin has ursurped many signed contracts that Russia agreed to. You’re okay with that?

Putin has imprisoned over 15,000 of his countrymen for speaking out against the war. 10 years prison sentence for even calling the invasion of Ukraine a “war”. You okay with that ?

Putin and the Kremlin are having enough of their own internal problems right now.

Jmo

Everything you have railed about above is EXACTLY what the USA has done. We promised the Russians after the wall came down that NATO wouldn’t be encroaching or moving “1 inch to the East” yet we obviously lied about that. You’re okay with that?

We have God only knows how many political prisoners (US citizens) in unknown jails and locations. We have citizens that have been illegally incarcerated for exercising their Constitutional rights. You’re okay with that? We have patriotic and law abiding citizens incarcerated for unknown reasons, illegally incarcerated for speaking out about the bullshit sham election. You’re okay with that?

We lied to all of Europe, we destroyed the Nordstream pipeline, we abandoned our people in Afghanistan, we continue to fail as a country to live up to our promises and obligations….you’re okay with that?

Our economy is spiraling out of control and our country is an absolute mess and you want to ignore our problems so as to project our international incompetence and failed foreign policy through gun-barrel diplomacy…..you’re okay with that?

I can’t support imposing our will on the rest of the world while we are failing miserably at home….I’m not okay with any of the bullshit the deep state is pushing worldwide! I’m not ok with ignoring our country, ignoring our citizens, ignoring our borders, ignoring our economic woes while pretending that we’re “helping” a sh.ithole like Ukraine. You’re okay with throwing our people away in favor of Ukrainians?

We can’t protect and we place NO priority on defending OUR BORDERS yet we’re supposed to believe that the sanctity of Ukraine’s borders are undeniable…..you’re okay with that?

Pretty much true and yeah, we need to address that, hopefully we will be able to fix those issues through the ballot box. The alternative is unthinkable.

None of that, however, matters one iota in the multiple invasions of the Russian Federation of sovereign nations.

Two wrongs still don’t make a right.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ok...so quit pushing north and east with NATO.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
True…two wrongs don’t make a right but why would anyone think that we can do for Ukraine the very things that we can’t do for ourselves? We can prevent an invasion in Ukraine but not America. We can give strong words in support of protecting the sanctity of Ukraines borders but not America’s borders. We can ensure the full funding of pensions and retirement benefits for Ukrainians but not Americans…in fact they’ll steal the retirement funds of Americans in order to fully fund Ukrainian pensions. I’m disgusted that so many supposedly conservatives are 100% onboard with this bullshit, factor in the people and administration that set the table for this “color revolution” to happen…Obama, Klinton, Jarret, Podesta, etc and it becomes clear how short Americans memories are.

If it’s true that 2 wrongs don’t make a right, and I believe it is, why are you proposing that 3 wrongs will make a right? We can’t do for ourselves the things that we need to thrive and succeed yet because Putin is doing what we’ve done time and again, “invading” a “sovereign nation” we think we know better just like Afghanistan. Maybe there’s some cause and affect in play here….maybe if we’d lived up to our promises and guarantees Russia wouldn’t have felt that this was a necessary action. Maybe if instead of allowing NATO to inch upon the Russian borders we wouldn’t be spending BILLIONS of dollars that we don’t have.

It’s true that 2 wrongs don’t make a right….which is why I can’t get behind this third wrong. 3 wrongs get even further from making a right…

I simply don’t want us involved, either with boots or BILLIONS I don’t want us getting involved in reigniting the Cold War. What I want is of no consequence in the big picture but I’ll continue to hold true to that which I believe in.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
First off, IM NOT PROPOSING ANYTHING. We’re just discussing, among friends, the state of the world.

If we are proposing actions, I’m not on board with wholesale moneys dumps, Brandon style, anywhere, here or anywhere else in the world. I am firmly in the camp that believes in America, first, because the weak can’t help the weak.

That said, do I believe is is kin our best interest to test our military strength against our potential enemies? Without spending American blood? Heck, yeah, I do. This war in Ukraine is upending our assumptions about the battle of the future. It casts doubt on hugely, massively, insanely expensive weapons systems and aircraft. We spent some treasure, sent a bunch of near expiration date weapons and munitions, have men and equipment observing and learning a LOT.

We’ve also seen the reputation of Russia as a military power completely demolished.

Just those two factors, learning what weapons will work on the modern battle field, and the elimination of Russia as a “peer” adversary CAN save this country trillions in dollars and more, much more, in young American lives in the future.

But again, none of that comments in any way on Brandon’s firehose of tax payer money.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
We promised the Russians after the wall came down that NATO wouldn’t be encroaching or moving “1 inch to the East” yet we obviously lied about that.

Serious question. Some people always say to me when I try to hold Russia accountable for something that happened back in the Soviet Union days, "No, no, That was the Soviet Union" "That wasn't Russia". Well okay. So if Russia is truly a completely different country now free from being held accountable for any of the sins of the Soviet Union then why would any treaty or promise to the former Soviet Union still be in effect with Russia. Are they different countries or aren't they? Because Russia can't have it both ways. Seems to me they hop to either side of that line as it suits them. As do their defenders.

Want all agreements with the former Soviet Union to still hold?

Then admit that the Soviet Union was really nothing more than Russia forcibly occupying and running those eastern block countries via puppet governments. And that being the case all treaties and agreements made back then still hold sway.

OR

Fully embrace the path that Russia is now a totally different country fully absolved of all Soviet sin BUT no longer able to hold anyone to an agreement made with the former Soviet Union.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
Just those two factors, learning what weapons will work on the modern battle field, and the elimination of Russia as a “peer” adversary CAN save this country trillions in dollars and more, much more, in young American lives in the future.
But it won't. The MICs will invent some other enemy if there isn't one. China for example.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Willto
We promised the Russians after the wall came down that NATO wouldn’t be encroaching or moving “1 inch to the East” yet we obviously lied about that.

Serious question. Some people always say to me when I try to hold Russia accountable for something that happened back in the Soviet Union days, "No, no, That was the Soviet Union" "That wasn't Russia". Well okay. So if Russia is truly a completely different country now free from being held accountable for any of the sins of the Soviet Union then why would any treaty or promise to the former Soviet Union still be in effect with Russia. Are they different countries or aren't they? Because Russia can't have it both ways. Seems to me they hop to either side of that line as it suits them. As do their defenders.

Want all agreements with the former Soviet Union to still hold?

Then admit that the Soviet Union was really nothing more than Russia forcibly occupying and running those eastern block countries via puppet governments. And that being the case all treaties and agreements made back then still hold sway.

OR

Fully embrace the path that Russia is now a totally different country fully absolved of all Soviet sin BUT no longer able to hold anyone to an agreement made with the former Soviet Union.

Excellent post.

I believe that Russia as a nation has truly changed and for the better. There’s a very strong contingent within Russia that wants to keep it that way and I also believe that.

But there’s a big problem at the top much like our own nation has presently.

What has not changed is the KGB, known murderer, self appointed Dictator for life, Vlad Putin. He’s still very much old school Russia and he’s a stated admirer of Uncle Joe Stalin and has clearly said that the dissolving of the old Soviet Union was an abysmal mistake.

When putin goes (if ever) I believe that all nations will rush to remove sanctions and bring Russia back into the fold.

One thing that we can thank Ole Vlad for is that he opened some eyes and self protection military budgets worldwide.

Jmo

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
First off, IM NOT PROPOSING ANYTHING. We’re just discussing, among friends, the state of the world.

If we are proposing actions, I’m not on board with wholesale moneys dumps, Brandon style, anywhere, here or anywhere else in the world. I am firmly in the camp that believes in America, first, because the weak can’t help the weak.

That said, do I believe is is kin our best interest to test our military strength against our potential enemies? Without spending American blood? Heck, yeah, I do. This war in Ukraine is upending our assumptions about the battle of the future. It casts doubt on hugely, massively, insanely expensive weapons systems and aircraft. We spent some treasure, sent a bunch of near expiration date weapons and munitions, have men and equipment observing and learning a LOT.

We’ve also seen the reputation of Russia as a military power completely demolished.

But again, none of that comments in any way on Brandon’s firehose of tax payer money.

You don’t the Russians are doing the same thing?

You don’t think they’re rolling out T-62s because they’re out of tanks do you?

If a tank is facing concerted anti-tank defenses in the form of Javelins and Russian equivalents, it doesn’t really matter if it is an M-1, T-90, or T-55. It is going to get smoked. On the other hand, if there isn’t any anti-armor or other tanks around, a 60 year old tank is as deadly and effective against infantry as the day it left the factory. For that matter M-4 Shermans would be too.

So, knowing all that, why not empty out the depots and send in out of date equipment while saving the best stuff? T-62s driven by the militias from the Donbas will do just fine. And if it’s lost, well, that’s cheaper than actually having to pay a contractor to scrap it someday.

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/19/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Putin’s martial law declaration for parts of the Ukraine are the exact same as his edicts and crack down and imprisoments on dissenting within Russia but just by a different name. But a rose is a rose.

The Hill

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Freedom Holding company, a financial services company that has business in east Europe and Asia is severing it’s ties with all things associated with Russia.

The Street, Reuters

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Over 200 Iranian made drones have been shot down this month to date.

Newsweek, Reuters, BBC

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Over 200 Iranian made drones have been shot down this month to date.

Newsweek, Reuters, BBC

That only leaves about 22,000 that got through.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Me an Houston thank Putin is gitt8n whooped and when he do3s he's gonna take over tha hole wide worl.

Well, that's what cnn said. An Trumps A liar. An Biden won fair an square. An Biden closed the border.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/19/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Ignores are adding up and the algorithm shows we have a lot of peekers including ole fat assed Conrad himself. What a fuggin whining assed worm.

Laughing!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Houston_2 is a prophet. He was right when he told us 6 years ago the POTUS and his family were paid off by Russia and profiting hugely and that the POTUS was in Putins back pocket.

Houston_2 is just a genius ahead of his time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...stment-russian-oligarch-yelena-baturina/

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/19/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How much time in the military did you actually serve?

We've been in some type of war for the past 60 years against small weak third world armies with no navies, no air assets , no satellites , no nukes, no submarines, no drones , no counter intel, very little artilleries..... Non stop wars. And we lost every time spilling the blood of tens of thousands of good Americans and wasting trillions. And this time it will be different

That should be a clue. What a mighty powerful military we have lol

We are spending billions in the Ukraine and have thousands of advisors, troops, ex military CIA and the Ukraine and are s till losing the war

Remember all of the fire military experts like Jeffzero, Johnny vodka burns and ol toot saying the 40 years surplus javelinas were game changers lol

Last edited by ribka; 10/19/22.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
When putin goes (if ever) I believe that all nations will rush to remove sanctions and bring Russia back into the fold.

Only if Russia relinquishes its sovereignty and gets on board with the globalist agenda,..,.which is the real reason for the current conflict.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That's why perderasts like ol toot are triggered by Putin

Originally Posted by Bristoe

Only if Russia relinquishes its sovereignty and gets on board with the globalist agenda,..,.which is the real reason for the current conflict.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Houston_2 is a prophet. He was right when he told us 6 years ago the POTUS and his family were paid off by Russia and profiting hugely and that the POTUS was in Putins back pocket.

Houston_2 is just a genius ahead of his time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...stment-russian-oligarch-yelena-baturina/
She’s a closet Jew kid fugker! Surprised?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 95 of 156 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (160user, 35, 44mc, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,497 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,425
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.