Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 97 of 156 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 155 156
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
NBC Cuhnt Samantha trying not to cry as NBC political expert explains to her the dimocommies are fixing to be fughked.

3 weeks ago they were poling 2 points ahead.

2 weeks ago they were poling 1 point ahead.

A week ago they were tied.

Today they are poling 2.2 points behind and falling fast.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
All of you dipschits talking about Russia and the Soviet Union realize that there were more Ukrainian Jews on the original Politburo than Russians don’t you?

Ukraine was a bunch of commies too you idiots.

Seven members on the Politiburo. One Russian. One Georgian. One Russian Jew. Three Ukrainian Jews.

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/19/22.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
You know I don't post often in the near 20 years being here but this thread is damned entertaining. Funny as hell but entertaining. 🍿

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Putin’s top commander in Ukraine says the situation in the south and east is “stably difficult “.

Russia is relying more and more on their paid mercenaries, The Wagner Group.

Newsweek, Reuters

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Schlumberger, the world’s largest oilfield service company, with over 10,000 Russian employees in Russia is evaluating how best to extract from Russia with those employees in mind.

Schlumberger has clearly stated in Russia the wrongness of the Ukraine war and their policy against it. Their statements against the ongoing war have drawn harsh criticism from putin and the Kremlin.

Reuters, WSJ

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The algorithm says lard assed Conrad and his whole entourage including mr. emojis himself are regularly peeking but don’t have the guts to weigh in with anything related to the thread subject other than their childish name calling.

Laughing!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well, 72,000 was almost too easy tonight.

Thanks to the peekers. The dog pecker gnats. The Chuckleheads, et. alia.

Lmao!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NoDak
You know I don't post often in the near 20 years being here but this thread is damned entertaining. Funny as hell but entertaining. 🍿

It's fun to play with Retards like Houston_2 at times. You ought to hear him get pissed about Trump grabbing puzzy instead of cork like Houston_2 and his corksucking buds do.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Johnson climbing higher day by day.

Houstless, can you smell the Red Wave coming. Be afraid. It's going to wash you turds away.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Schlumberger, the world’s largest oilfield service company, with over 10,000 Russian employees in Russia is evaluating how best to extract from Russia with those employees in mind.

Schlumberger has clearly stated in Russia the wrongness of the Ukraine war and their policy against it. Their statements against the ongoing war have drawn harsh criticism from putin and the Kremlin.

Reuters, WSJ
Well..Schlumberger is jew owned as is reuters.. they have dispised russia since they were known as the khazarian jews.. look it up

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Reuters, WSJ
Well..Schlumberger is jew owned as is reuters.. they have dispised russia since they were known as the khazarian jews.. look it up

For a company that despises Russia so badly Schlumberger has done much business there for a long while now.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
They are jews. They love money more than anything.. theres a reason why theyve been expelled in every country but USA. They do not serve GOD, but mannon..look up the old khazkarian crest.. then look at your vaunted Ukrainian crest.. watcha see? While your at it look up the russian crest,

Last edited by hosfly; 10/19/22.

I AM AMERICA!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They are jews. They love money more than anything.. theres a reason why theyve been expelled in every country but USA. They do not serve GOD, but mannon..look up the old khazkarian crest.. then look at your vaunted Ukrainian crest.. watcha see? While your at it look up the russian crest,

I don’t know too many folks of most any ethnic persuasion that doesn’t like money even folks such as yourself. It’s a necessary tool to get what one needs and then what one wants. Don’t want to be money rich, per se, but enough to get there on is good enough for a country boy.

I believe that you meant to say “mammon” but I get your point.

Crests, as you point out, do tell a story in and of themselves, I agree. My favorite is that of The Knights Templars if you understand it.

I’d have to add that Jews, as you say, have not been expelled from everywhere except for here in the USA. But believe what you want on that.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Yes we all need money,, but in some its a sickness, some enjoy the work and are paid well, cool, with others its a greed, a sickness so deep its their everything,,, many races have been expelled in many diff countries, none more so than the jew,, and yes I know a few good ones,, and yes, mammon my big ass thumbs cannot hit small keys all the time,,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yes we all need money,, but in some its a sickness, some enjoy the work and are paid well, cool, with others its a greed, a sickness so deep its their everything,,, many races have been expelled in many diff countries, none more so than the jew,, and yes I know a few good ones,, and yes, mammon my big ass thumbs cannot hit small keys all the time,,

Your points are well made and well taken.

ETA:

I think that every one of us here knows that there are no good players in any of this goat roping that’s going on in Ukraine. That certainly includes the US part of the equation.

This whole scchittaree has been a propaganda war even before the first shots were fired. But we’re in it now.

Last edited by Houston_2; 10/19/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Five US Russian nationals charged with smuggling equipment for Russian military use. Some of the missiles’ that were shot down were found to have US proprietary equipment in them.

Fox News, WSJ

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
The US gov made this cluster fuQ and this war is a coverup for the treachery and [bleep] that our gov is pulling on us an the rest of the world. Every death there can be laid at our feet.. we are nato. Nato or nwo league of nations none of it stays alive without US taxpayer dollars an our corrupt elites.. putin an russia are trying to keep Hannibal from the gates..JFK was ready to do the same with cuba..a leader’s 1st obligation is to keep his people safe. Same as a good shepard. In God we trust all others should be researched an verified. As a nation, we have allowed these so called elites to truly turn what could be the shining city on a hill to an enforcer for the world bank an the nwo.. the elected elites should swing from a bridge an the new ones should have to cut them down an bury them bevore they take office

I AM AMERICA!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The US gov made this cluster fuQ and this war is a coverup for the treachery and [bleep] that our gov is pulling on us an the rest of the world. Every death there can be laid at our feet.. we are nato. Nato or nwo league of nations none of it stays alive without US taxpayer dollars an our corrupt elites.. putin an russia are trying to keep Hannibal from the gates..JFK was ready to do the same with cuba..a leader’s 1st obligation is to keep his people safe. Same as a good shepard. In God we trust all others should be researched an verified. As a nation, we have allowed these so called elites to truly turn what could be the shining city on a hill to an enforcer for the world bank an the nwo.. the elected elites should swing from a bridge an the new ones should have to cut them down an bury them bevore they take office

I don’t disagree with you but I’m afraid that while THEY should swing we’re at a point in our history where freedom of speech doesn’t apply to white conservatives and even questioning the results of the election gets you branded an extremist. If you continue to be vocal about the abuse of power and the bullshit sham election you’ll get thrown in jail or disappeared.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I don’t disagree with you but I’m afraid that while THEY should swing we’re at a point in our history where freedom of speech doesn’t apply to white conservatives and even questioning the results of the election gets you branded an extremist. If you continue to be vocal about the abuse of power and the bullshit sham election you’ll get thrown in jail or disappeared.

Yep. Not just in Russia. The first amendment is largely ignored.

Page 97 of 156 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (12344mag, 160user, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 1,710 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,452
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.