Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Sounds like the junk man has little patience for thieves. After he was charged with handling the prior crooks, he didn’t want anything to do with the system the second time around.

Maybe they had guns and he'll claim self defense, but you can't shoot someone just because they are stealing on your property. And then you have the chopped up bodies in the river bit. This guy is an idiot and he's gonna get all the system he can eat.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by JeffA
Makes me wonder what Kennedy really had going on at his salvage yard other that auto salvage.

Yeah this story doesn't add up. You don't murder four men and cut them up and throw 'em in the river because they were stealing your catalytic converters.

Why not? Good a reason as any.

I don't know, but that's a lot of work.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dixie Mafia (which is really just a loose collection of lowlifes) and/or cartel stuff.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It ain't like butchering a deer. It don't have to be pretty.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some people have probably never picked up a catalytic converter and carried it very far.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

True, but why bother with chopping 'em up anyway if you 're just gonna chuck everything in that little ass river that looks more like a creek?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

True, but why bother with chopping 'em up anyway if you 're just gonna chuck everything in that little ass river that looks more like a creek?

Yup. Didn't Kennedy have a backhoe somewhere around the junkyard?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like it should be called "The reckon yard" LOL

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldidaho

Yup. Didn't Kennedy have a backhoe somewhere around the junkyard?

[Linked Image]

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

A sawzall and a couple of fully charged batteries can have the thugs processed into manageable chunks.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Joseph Kennedy II, 67, of Okmulgee, Oklahoma, was being held without bond Friday at the Volusia County Branch Jail, where he has been since his arrest Tuesday when he was stopped driving a stolen truck he said belonged to a friend, the affidavit stated. 

Daytona Beach Shores Police Officer Laura Diedesch received an alert about 8:29 a.m. Tuesday from a license plate reader that a black Toyota Tundra with Oklahoma plates had been reported stolen, according to the charging affidavit. 

Kennedy said the Toyota Tundra belonged to a friend, according to the affidavit. Kennedy said that about two months ago, the friend said he could use the truck “whenever he wanted,” the affidavit stated.

Kennedy told police he went to the Tundra owner's house on Oct. 14 and, without telling his friend, drove off in the vehicle, the affidavit stated. He said the keys were in the truck. 

Kennedy told police that “he intended to drive to Florida for the weekend.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They cut their bodies in half at the waist.' Devastated mother of one of four murdered friends found dismembered and dumped in Oklahoma river tells how they were shot 'multiple times' with one victim's arm 'chopped off' to 'send a message'

The four men who were found dismembered and dumped in an Oklahoma river earlier this month were cut in half at the waist and had their limbs chopped off, DailyMail.com can reveal. 

Their official cause of death is still pending......

The grieving mother is having trouble coping with the horrific news, saying she not only had to learn her son had been murdered, but having to hear that his body was cut in two has been just too much to handle. 

'It's something your read about on the news, about what they did to my son and his friends,' she said. 

'To chop a body is half is what the drug cartels do to the dead. Whoever did this clearly wanted to send a message.'

'My son never misses his work shift and he had to work at 11pm that Sunday. He doesn't own a car, so I take him to work, Alex is 29 years old.

'When he didn't show up for me to take him to work on Sunday evening, I became worried. 

'A few hours later I went to the Okmulgee Police department and reported him missing.'

Stevens said that Alex did not have his cell phone on him because he had 'run out of minutes,' but had his backpack and wallet.

'Even if they were up there at the salvage yard up to no good or drugs were in involved, no one deserved to die,' she said. 

According to neighborhoodscout.com, Okmulgee has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – with a crime rate of 51 per one thousand residents. 

There is a one in 20 chance of becoming a victim of either a violent crime or property crime. 

More than 96 per cent of the communities in the whole state have a lower crime rate than Okmulgee. 

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
The abandoned house where the four men were said to hang out in Okmulgee

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
51 crimes per 1000 people,, note to self , never go to Okmulgee.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe they had guns and he'll claim self defense, but you can't shoot someone just because they are stealing on your property.

IIRC in Texas you can, after dark. CHLinstructor would be more up on this than I am. Dunno the law in Oklahoma but they are a deep Red State.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Certainly don’t look like serious cyclists to me! Hmmmm.

Just couldn’t picture them in spandex?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Their women are chiming in with more details of their lost loved ones.

"Them boys weren't small. They could hold their own. We knew whatever happened to them, it wasn't going to be good."

Alex Stevens pleaded guilty to felony drug charges in 2013 and 2015, and Billy Chastain pleaded guilty to a felony drug charge in 2014.

Alex Stevens worked as a nursing home cook aide, said his widow, Teresa Hall. He struggled with drug addiction, and the two met after he was released from jail in 2013, she said.

They married in 2014 and separated shortly after, said Hall, 35, though they never legally divorced and remained best friends. Stevens had bouts of depression, but "there was never a day he couldn’t put a smile on your face.

The last time Hall spoke to Stevens was three days before he disappeared. They video chatted about how she was doing after her recent release from a drug treatment program, she said.

“He was funny, he was loving, he was spontaneous,” she said. “He was perfect.”

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
51 crimes per 1000 people,, note to self , never go to Okmulgee.

Something is making me think half this town could tell ya what the crime they set off to commit was.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who knew they were great family men?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-questions-answers-surround-deaths-234758582.html

This one is really interesting. Occam's razor, or something bigger?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
[Linked Image]

Extend-a-hoe - $15

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Salvage Yard guy, 67 year old Joseph Kennedy should probably get some kind of award for his efforts.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 257robertsimp, 52 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,898
Posts18,518,425
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.