Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Rooster7: In a way I "came from Oregon" as both of my parents were born and raised on homesteaded ranches in eastern Oregon, 90% of my relatives live in Oregon, I lost my cherry in Oregon when I was working summers in the mint and hay fields around Madras, Oregon and I spent a LOT of my first 50 years recreating in Oregon. My first "run in" with the law came at age 17 in Oregon as the U.S. Marshals took me into custody and questioned me (no arrest!) about my part in storming the courthouse there in Madras, Oregon as part of a huge crowd intent on lynching a stoner mother who had thrown her three children off of a high bridge on the Deschutes River, to their deaths.
But no I am NOT really "from" Oregon.
It was once a beautiful and safe place to live and recreate - sadly that is no longer the case!
Sad for Oregon here in Montana.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Oregon is a HUGE state and there are remote 'refuges' that still have conservative small towns with abundant public hunting land and great ocean/rivers. Thats where I live. 2 hrs on [bleep] roads to closest 'civilization', as they call it. Brookings, Oregon,is the farthest place away from any metropolitan area that you can live on the continental west coast.

I cant name one state that dosen't have its own equally bothersome set of socia-political issues, like we do in Oregon with our white liberals instead of your negroes and white liberals in midwest and back east. If you dont have it yet in your state, then the liberal [bleep] from California, who are moving into your state, will soon nose into your town politics in due course.

The difference between Oregon and many other states is that here, we have 'em all concentrated in one small zone, which is only 1/20th of the area of our state.

In 'Montana' 40.5% voted for Biden.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Oregon is a HUGE state and there are remote 'refuges' that still have conservative small towns with abundant public hunting land and great ocean/rivers. Thats where I live. 2 hrs on [bleep] roads to closest 'civilization', as they call it. Brookings, Oregon,is the farthest place away from any metropolitan area that you can live on the continental west coast.

I cant name one state that dosen't have its own equally bothersome set of socia-political issues, like we do in Oregon with our white liberals instead of your negroes and white liberals in midwest and back east. If you dont have it yet in your state, then the liberal [bleep] from California, who are moving into your state, will soon nose into your town politics in due course.

The difference between Oregon and many other states is that here, we have 'em all concentrated in one small zone, which is only 1/20th of the area of our state.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by Springcove
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This buck was from Oregon. He had no testicles…

Go figure 😁

That’s a “trans” buck…😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

LOL? from south Florida? Are you Cuban or Haitian or from the Dominican Republic?

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
LOL? from south Florida? Are you Cuban or Haitian or from the Dominican Republic?

I’m an American.

Being from Oregon, I doubt you’ve ever met one.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I’m an American.

LOL

Treu..never met a 'cuban-american'.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Deflave is a New Yorker, that couldn't make it in Montana, and followed his employed wife to Florida. I could be wrong, but it's a good theory! 😁😁😁

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I put oregon in the rear view mirror July 29th 1998..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I’m an American.

LOL
Thats a real stupid statement. I'm an American, born in Oregon. You constantly ramble and make ,one line stupid statements. Reminds me of Biden! Rambling with no message!!!

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’ve a good friend lives near Kimberly. Beautiful country, visited and bought a suburban off him 20 years ago. Passed through the state on my way to and from taking the family to see the redwoods in Cali couple years ago. As far as natural beauty it is jaw dropping. The miles of Bigfoot land around crater lake, the sage country, etc. I’m not big on coastal bullshît so don’t care to go and won’t comment. I can see why the state attracted so many people.

MAGA
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ahhh, confusing Oregon and Heathens that live in Oregon. Like there's not Heathens in every other state. Fuuck it.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I’m an American.

LOL

Treu..never met a 'cuban-american'.

You never met an American.

Period.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Heym06

I’m an American.

LOL
Thats a real stupid statement. I'm an American, born in Oregon. You constantly ramble and make ,one line stupid statements. Reminds me of Biden! Rambling with no message!!!

You think you are.

But you’re not.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Deflave is a New Yorker, that couldn't make it in Montana, and followed his employed wife to Florida. I could be wrong, but it's a good theory! 😁😁😁

^^^Thats what they call “trying” in Oregon.

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Rooster7: In a way I "came from Oregon" as both of my parents were born and raised on homesteaded ranches in eastern Oregon, 90% of my relatives live in Oregon, I lost my cherry in Oregon when I was working summers in the mint and hay fields around Madras, Oregon and I spent a LOT of my first 50 years recreating in Oregon. My first "run in" with the law came at age 17 in Oregon as the U.S. Marshals took me into custody and questioned me (no arrest!) about my part in storming the courthouse there in Madras, Oregon as part of a huge crowd intent on lynching a stoner mother who had thrown her three children off of a high bridge on the Deschutes River, to their deaths.
But no I am NOT really "from" Oregon.
It was once a beautiful and safe place to live and recreate - sadly that is no longer the case!
Sad for Oregon here in Montana.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Hats off to your parents for their efforts homesteading Oregon. Tough life. Tough people.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

^^^Thats what they call “trying” in Oregon.

LOL

Go back to facebook with your LOL's. You sound like one of those portland trannys

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Go back to facebook with your LOL's. You sound like one of those portland trannys

You sound like one of those retards from Oregon.

LOL

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Tesoro, my childhood buddy just sold his place on the top of the ridge above the weigh station-inspection lane South of Brookings. Beautiful country.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Tesoro, my childhood buddy just sold his place on the top of the ridge above the weigh station-inspection lane South of Brookings. Beautiful country.

I can see those places from my house. Out of curiosity, why?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (12344mag, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,104 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,421
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.