Print Thread
Hop To
Page 99 of 156 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 155 156
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Humm, looking like 74,000 by tonight maybe.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2
New recruits from the mobilization efforts are arriving on locations and are supplied with nothing. Recruits have their families back in Russia source body armor and cold weather clothing. Firearms issued come in poor shape, rusted and some totally unworkable. Sidearms are virtually nil for the foot soldier.

Food and sleeping equipment is reported as abysmal and rationed.

The Guardian, Reuters, BBC

Name the reporters that the Guardian, Rueters and BBC have in Ukraine.

I watched a few videos from a journalist who actually *is* there and he talked about how difficult it is to get any genuine information. Yet The Guardian, Reuters, and BBC are giving reports as if they're traveling with the Russian troops.

Like about everything from the western media these days,...it's bullshit.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The mainstream media will include Iranians in any conflict that's happening on the planet.

Once you understand who is behind the mainstream media you'll understand its hostility towards Iranians.

Right. The Ayatollahs are really nice guys that are actually our allies.

I remember when the CIA brought down the Iranian government in the 70's. It was stable and functioning govt

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
New recruits from the mobilization efforts are arriving on locations and are supplied with nothing. Recruits have their families back in Russia source body armor and cold weather clothing. Firearms issued come in poor shape, rusted and some totally unworkable. Sidearms are virtually nil for the foot soldier.

I watched a few videos from a journalist who actually *is* there and he talked about how difficult it is to get any genuine information. Yet The Guardian, Reuters, and BBC are giving reports as if they're traveling with the Russian troops.

Toots will say, “yeah there’s BS on both sides this has been a propaganda war all along” and then keep posting this garbage because he is an attention whore troll.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ribka
The mainstream media will include Iranians in any conflict that's happening on the planet.

Once you understand who is behind the mainstream media you'll understand its hostility towards Iranians.

I remember when the CIA brought down the Iranian government in the 70's. It was stable and functioning govt

Yeah those evil Iranians always meddling in other country’s affairs crazy

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s almost as if people don’t remember families buying body armor and P-mags and sending them to their sons in Iraq.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It’s almost as if people don’t remember families buying body armor and P-mags and sending them to their sons in Iraq.

"We fought for democracy twice in Iraq andWe are defending democracy in Ukraine"

Hillary Clinton

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JoeBob

"We fought for democracy twice in Iraq andWe are defending democracy in Ukraine"

Hillary Clinton
If we’re fighting for democracy I don’t want anything to do with that form of democracy. Ukraine , where opposition parties are outlawed and journalists are killed for reporting the inconvenient truth. Kind of like here in the USA…

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

The audacity of Mosaddegh back in ‘53 to think he could seize the British oil holdings in Iran so the Iranians might see a dime of their oil wealth stay in Iran. That was a CIA and MI6 joint operation to reinstall the Shaw in Iran. The Shaw was stable as long as the CIA could keep up with the needed guns and terror. I have no love for the Ayatollahs but they are at least of , by , and for Iranians unlike our puppet the Shaw. Other than the praying five times a day and the no pork thing I could get along fine in a Muslim country. I just had pork chops for dinner so it just wouldn’t work for me.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Remember when the Russians were almost out of missiles and artillery shells back in March , May , any day now. The Russians are running out of tanks ? The Russians are done and the Ukraine will retake the Crimea by January was published just this week quoting Ret Gen Clark ! I’m sure there is someplace where new Russian troops have arrived before their supplies. It’s a war ! Chit gets confused and it takes time to sort it out. Nobody is talking about the fact that the Ukraine is short of winter fighting uniforms. They were begging the west for winter fighting gear but we didn’t have enough to spare. When the ground freezes and the Russians start their offensive I wonder how many Ukrainians will die of exposure not bullets running from the Russians ?

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Starting at 49:40 sums the situation up fairly well.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
NATO and Russia both conducting nuclear war drills.

WSJ

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Star Wars actor, Mark Hamill, donates 500 observation drones to Ukraine forces.

People, Reuters

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine and other observers say that Russia is purposely holding up 150 shipments of grain via the Black Sea.

Reuters, BBC

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Go Russia, fuqk Ukraine. Destroy the evil cabal money laundering POS Ukraine.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Star Wars actor, Mark Hamill, donates 500 observation drones to Ukraine forces.

People, Reuters

Judging by what I’ve read of his politics, if you’re with Mark Hamill, you’re against the U.S.

Makes me wish Obi-wan had left his bitch ass in the desert.

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
4700 soldiers of the 101st Airborne are presently in Romania with NATO troops serving as a deterrent to Russia.

CNN, Fox News, Reuters

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by NoDak
Go Russia, fuqk Ukraine. Destroy the evil cabal money laundering POS Ukraine.

Money laundering like Putin’s $200 billion and 2 mags yachts?

That kind of money laundering?

Right.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Dang!

75,000 in. 3....2....1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by ldholton; 10/21/22.
Page 99 of 156 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 40 invisible), 2,141 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,600
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.