Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
me thinks he doth protest too much. shocked

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Firstlight
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
LOL!

Yeah, say you are really Jason Cardenas without saying you are Jason Cardenas! laugh laugh laugh
Where is your proof I'm this jason person?

Aside from following me around, using the infamous terms in the epic Elksucker meltdowns, and being a total dumbass?

Not much, I guess. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yep, never not funny when you nail them.

Need a dedicated troll patrol.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
LOL!

Yeah, say you are really Jason Cardenas without saying you are Jason Cardenas! laugh laugh laugh

Aside from following me around, using the infamous terms in the epic Elksucker meltdowns, and being a total dumbass?

Not much, I guess. laugh
LMAO.

Anyone can look at your posting history this morning, and see it is you who is following me around, proving once more you're nothing but a pathological liar with your lying accusations.

What are these "terms" I am using that proves I'm this jason person?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
LOL!

Not much, I guess. laugh
LMAO.

Anyone can look at your posting history this morning, and see it is you who is following me around, proving once more you're nothing but a pathological liar with your lying accusations.

There was a dude here some time ago who called a lot of a pathological liar. When he did it, it was often a non-sequitur, just as it is here. That same poster called people couldn't help but calling others mentally ill. Elklayer or something like that. Can't quite remember.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That was pretty easy.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Another hallmark of Elklayer was that he could not, for the life of him, let go once he got started. That seems to be the direction this is headed.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Run the key word search "pathological" under user name Elklayer and just look at all of those returns. LOLOLOLOL

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
LOL!

Not much, I guess. laugh
LMAO.

There was a dude here some time ago who called a lot of a pathological liar. When he did it, it was often a non-sequitur, just as it is here. That same poster called people couldn't help but calling others mentally ill. Elklayer or something like that. Can't quite remember.
By your logic, anyone who uses the term troll is a sockpuppet of the first person who used the word troll, because, again, according to you, nobody can use the same word twice to describe a person's actions after being used on a site.

As I have noted previously, your logic is exactly that of a mentally disturbed communist university professor.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Another hallmark of Elklayer was that he could not, for the life of him, let go once he got started. That seems to be the direction this is headed.

By your logic, anyone who uses the term troll is a sockpuppet of the first person who used the word troll, because, again, according to you, nobody can use the same word twice to describe a person's actions after being used on a site.

As I have noted previously, your logic is exactly that of a mentally disturbed communist university professor.

Wow, who would have thought you'd be back to tenaciously defend the indefensible. LOLOLOLOLOL

IC B3

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Another hallmark of Elklayer was that he could not, for the life of him, let go once he got started.
You do realize you just proved you are a hypocrite with your "can't let go" accusation, being you went and brought this old thread back to the top, but then that's a hallmark trait of commies. They are master hypocrites.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Elksucker always calls people commies

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Another hallmark of Elklayer was that he could not, for the life of him, let go once he got started.
You do realize you just proved you are a hypocrite with your "can't let go" accusation, being you went and brought this old thread back to the top, but then that's a hallmark trait of commies. They are master hypocrites.

What a surprise to see you digging in. LOLOLOL. It's almost a burden for me to be this good at outing sockpuppets. I wonder what finds you so enthralled by this thread. Been here since July of 2020 and about half your posts are in this one thread. LOLOLOLOL.

By all means, don't let go now. Keep coming back to prove you aren't...you know.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I reckon I am going to get up on the roof and blow leaves out of my gutter.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Typical communist debating tactic. Paint the poster as another person everyone hates.

When you're getting your a$$ handed to you, you spin the topic with lies and deflect, and lie and lie and lie until your dogs come to repeat the lies to brainwash the ignorant you are correct with your lies. Typical communist. Put your fingers in your ears, and sing la la la la la.

It's a given before the debate even starts when you confront commies. Their actions and moves are the same, and have been for decades, because all they have is repetitious lies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've noticed that people you target at the Fire tend to be pretty okay people, so I'll take that as a clue about Happy Camper.

Interesting how some posts age.

Yup

That 5-G nanoparticle graphene made from the Devil’s bioluminescent semen was pretty compelling.

Tickled a few ears on here.

Hey where is the guy that was going to make his own Hydroxychloroquine in his bathtub with grapefruit peels, comet and Fresca??? Texas Tony or vic or whatever

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Typical communist debating tactic. Paint the poster as another person everyone hates.

When you're getting your a$$ handed to you, you spin the topic with lies and deflect, and lie and lie and lie until your dogs come to repeat the lies to brainwash the ignorant you are correct with your lies. Typical communist. Put your fingers in your ears, and sing la la la la la.

It's a given before the debate even starts when you confront commies. Their actions and moves are the same, and have been for decades, because all they have is repetitious lies.

The dry spell made the leaves easy to blow out of the gutters.

While I have you on the hook, not-Elklayer, I'll point out another couple of complete coincidences. The real Elklayer used to tell everyone he "handed them their ass" and saw "debate" where one didn't exist. Isn't that such a fascinating coincidence?

I look forward to your reply, because one is surely forthcoming. LOLOLOL

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Elkymasarnutts Cardones reincarnated in da house.

Meltdown in

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Elkymasarnutts Cardones reincarnated in da house.

Meltdown in

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Funny how criminals can't help but return to the scene of the crime.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F

The dry spell made the leaves easy to blow out of the gutters.

While I have you on the hook, not-Elklayer, I'll point out another couple of complete coincidences. The real Elklayer used to tell everyone he "handed them their ass" and saw "debate" where one didn't exist. Isn't that such a fascinating coincidence?

I look forward to your reply, because one is surely forthcoming. LOLOLOL
What is fascinating is the fact you are spending your Saturday morning in an internet forum, lying your a$$ off, to build your online persona to feed your narcissism, because you're mentally ill.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,431 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,632
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.