Page 102 of 156 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 155 156
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Swamplord
my politics are lining up Putin, Zelenski, Biden, Soros & Schwab single file against one post and giving them the fifty

Would damned sure solve many of this old world’s problems, I agree.

The big problem with ridding this world of the Soros/Schwab types is that they have structured their cancerous organizations to live far on beyond their passing from this life.

a soros puppet complaining he is paid too much to post by Soros. Cant make this schit up on this clown

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Now that the Russians are about ready to flatten the Ukraine we’re now interested in freezing the lines and starting negotiations. We’re threatening a false flag dirty bomb and our direct involvement I’d guess. WESTERN sources are reporting the Ukraine has suffered @402,000 casualties. 390,000 of those are dead ! Same source says @65,000 Russian casualties. If I were the Russians I’d talk for another couple of weeks and then run the table. We’ve never kept any promises to them before and we won’t now. We’re just trying to buy enough time for the Ukraine to mobilize another half million men and half train them on western equipment so we have something to give them. The goal of the west is to drag this out to the last Ukrainian. Biden and company would pop a baby off its mothers tit and send it off for cannon fodder if they can get away with it.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Now that the Russians are about ready to flatten the Ukraine we’re now interested in freezing the lines and starting negotiations. We’re threatening a false flag dirty bomb and our direct involvement I’d guess. WESTERN sources are reporting the Ukraine has suffered @402,000 casualties. 390,000 of those are dead ! Same source says @65,000 Russian casualties. If I were the Russians I’d talk for another couple of weeks and then run the table. We’ve never kept any promises to them before and we won’t now. We’re just trying to buy enough time for the Ukraine to mobilize another half million men and half train them on western equipment so we have something to give them. The goal of the west is to drag this out to the last Ukrainian. Biden and company would pop a baby off its mothers tit and send it off for cannon fodder if they can get away with it.

You mentioned sources?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I'm still waiting for Bristoe's predicted invasion of Odessa.

But I strongly suspect there is a badly damaged bridge involved........

Last edited by alpinecrick; 10/24/22.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
101st in Romania?

These azzholes are going to Fuqk around and find out. Winter is coming.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by viking
101st in Romania?

4700 of them if the report is true.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
101st in Romania?

A pos poster

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Lol.

If half that were true, you’d be doing good.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by blanket
101st in Romania?

A pos poster

Lay off of the booze, wet blanket.

You’re getting just like Sock puppet Eyeball Jag.

Try and get some happiness in your miserable life. You’ll be the better for it.

Thank me later when you sober up.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
101st in Romania?

There’s quite a large US military troop contingent in Poland supposedly but that may be normal with NATO and others there.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Putin’s nuclear threats are now seen as being a sign of clear desperation on his part worrying NATO allies of Ukraine.BBC, Axios, Reuters
OK, lets say he is desperate. He may take desperate measures. Then what? What the hell are we going to do if he nukes a Ukrainian Army group or a key Ukrainian city?

He darn well might do it. Then what?

All this over the nasty country of Ukraine that we should be happy to give to Russia.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Putin’s nuclear threats are now seen as being a sign of clear desperation on his part worrying NATO allies of Ukraine.BBC, Axios, Reuters
OK, lets say he is desperate. He may take desperate measures. Then what? What the hell are we going to do if he nukes a Ukrainian Army group or a key Ukrainian city?

He darn well might do it. Then what?

All this over the nasty country of Ukraine that we should be happy to give to Russia.

If putin does then what do you think we’ll do along with every country In nato?

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

You have been to Ukraine?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by plumbum

many times

have you tooty?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
as I've mentioned before, several times on this forum .... not my words mind you .. just what I have learned

the prophecy is ... that Russia will incinerate most of the major cities in Mystery Babylon (USA).. sending it into chaos and darkness , a well deserved & fitting end for the masses of deranged cattle fornicating like demons, inoculated with the Corona (crown of the beast)
the rest of the planets population will face massive illness/disease unlike ever witnessed by mankind in history, their pain will foment dark hatred on those who rejected the Crown of the Beast , namely Christians ..... see where this is going ?

just in time for the arrival of their false saviour , the horned king that they have been setting the stage for ...

Sit back & enjoy the show folks ... you're in for a wild ride ...

Question is .... are you prepared ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am hearing the same. Massive Ukrainian casualties.

And, a dirty bomb prior to the midterms, not by Russia but by Ukraine. Russia already called them out on it.

Now, all of a sudden 30 democrats are getting cold feet and want to negotiate for peace ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
101st in Romania?

There’s quite a large US military troop contingent in Poland supposedly but that may be normal with NATO and others there.
Speculation is that they are going to rush in and occupy Odessa. Or just draw Russian troop strength off the invasion of Western Ukraine.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hell no. I would go backpacking in Haiti or Mexico before I would go there.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Well then how do you condemn the whole country and its residents as "nasty" and deserving of Russian subjugation?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well then how do you condemn the whole country and its residents as "nasty" and deserving of Russian subjugation?
Just prejudiced I guess. Against countries that launder foreign aid from the USA and bribe our very worst politicians to send them more money to divvy up. That is if even 1/2 the news about that is true. We heard Joe Biden in an unguarded moment (imagine that) bragging about extorting them. They have provoked Russia into taking action to protect Russians from bio-labs, NATO expansion, and murder of ethnic Russians if 1/2 of what we hear is true.

And bear in mind the news we get is heavily censored in Ukraine's favor.

Assuming you do why would you favor Ukraine?

I mostly wish we would stay the hell out of Europe's and Asia's troubles. We should have let them fight it out in the first World War.

Page 102 of 156 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,782
Posts18,477,172
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.