For better, or worse, "Many are called, but few are chosen."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Intelligent design was put on trial, Kitzmiller v Dover, but failed to make a case.

That is true, but others think (2021) that legal rulings are less important than what teachers really believe, and what happens in the classroom as a result.

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
There is no such thing as an atheist - no atheist exists - but let me share my deep knowledge of what an atheist should do, and say, and what he should not, etc. - of course, I have no evidence, but you must take my word for this.

Is that convincing, or what?

Poor logic is neither an argument or an analogy.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
There is no such thing as an atheist - no atheist exists - but let me share my deep knowledge of what an atheist should do, and say, and what he should not, etc. - of course, I have no evidence, but you must take my word for this.

Is that convincing, or what?

Not at all. Do you believe that all religions are true?
That MUST be convincing - at least to the hypocrites who do it - there must be some reason they go on and on with such silliness?

Not at all. Do you believe that all religions are true? If not why not? And none of this silly circular arguement nonsense of "because my religion says it's the right one", that would be the oldest trick in the pre-school book.
You two BOTH miss the clear point - or are again (and again) trying to dodge the actuality. As professed atheists, that simple ploy posted (and on which you bit down hard), demonstates EXACTLY what you attempt to do.

You claim there is no God, pretend that you are correct in that claim, and then try to define, circumscribe and even declare what that God should and should not do. Your replies to that little ploy prove that you are all in with your hypocrisy. You should be ashamed - a true atheist would be.

It is you who miss the point.

Which is that atheism is simply a lack of conviction in the existence of God in its many theological versions, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, etc, or the even more numerous gods and demons.

Which is precisely the same as your position, where you are not convinced in the existence of other gods, except for one: the Christian God....to which you do not apply the same critical eye as you do the rest.

Plus, everything that I have said about the god of the bible is written in the bible. I have supported all that I have said with quotes from the bible, that it is written that god creates evil, the evil doer, etc....
Either you are supremely dense - incapable of understanding - or you are utterly devious. Folks here fully understand what you have said about your absence of belief in God. We fully understand atheism.

However atheism, in and of itself, provides zero logical basis or impetus for your persistent attacks, derision and mocking of people who understand and have a meaningful relationship with God. That sick behavior emanates from you as a person - not from some absence of belief.

So far, you are unwilling to accept responsibility for your aggression. You try to pretend that it is some sort of intellectual quest, but your own actions here have demonstrated that such is not true. It is no wonder that some here see you as being possessed, and stimulated, by Satan. The above has nothing to do with what other people believe about God - it describes what you have presented about yourself on this forum.

Dang CCCC, this is great thinking....you have great and honest perspective.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Either you are supremely dense - incapable of understanding - or you are utterly devious. Folks here fully understand what you have said about your absence of belief in God. We fully understand atheism.

However atheism, in and of itself, provides zero logical basis or impetus for your persistent attacks, derision and mocking of people who understand and have a meaningful relationship with God. That sick behavior emanates from you as a person - not from some absence of belief.

So far, you are unwilling to accept responsibility for your aggression. You try to pretend that it is some sort of intellectual quest, but your own actions here have demonstrated that such is not true. It is no wonder that some here see you as being possessed, and stimulated, by Satan. The above has nothing to do with what other people believe about God - it describes what you have presented about yourself on this forum.

As usual P your intelligent response is lost on your intentionally ignorant subjects. I fear that no amount of logic, reason, intelligent debate, facts, evidence nor anything else that might challenge their narcissistic views of their individual self-importance will be enough for them to finally SEE the truth.

The 2 Australian dipshits think that they’re intellectually enlightened because they have a “no you didn’t” argument to religion but as you, antlers and many others have shown the 2 Australian cucks have literally NOTHING! No reasonable arguments, no facts with which to “hang” their premise on …though they require facts and have been shown the FACTS they themselves cannot produce any facts. Their entire argument against the existence of a supernatural being relies on their argument that “it’s totally unbelievable that something exists that’s superior to man”. The AACC argues against 2000+ years of witnesses and scholars, historians and theologians. They seem to believe their argument against religion is a sound one and their rebuttals and refrains are devastating to the movement…..their arguments literally consists of “no it isn’t” “no you/he/it/they can’t do that because it’s not humanly possible” “that’s a lie” “you live in a fantasy world” and a few other ignorant and empty attempts to argue against what we Christians believe and to insult us and our Lord.

The 2 Australian dumbfucks also seem to be under the impression that it’s incumbent upon us to convince them and persuade them to “join our team”….that we have an obligation to convince them and despite their resistance we HAVE to win them over. We don’t! Our salvation, our lives and our eternal life does NOT hinge on their acceptance. They’re free to choose and their choice affects me not in the slightest…. I really don’t care what choice they make.

With that said I do admit to saying a prayer Sunday morning while sitting front and center in our little country chapel for the Lord to come into their lives and soften their hearts. While it makes no difference to me whether they accept his gift or not I would prefer they did.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
64 pages so far. I'd say Christianity is doing fine

Depends on what you mean by fine. Global statistics show a decline in popularity.

Wrong again....Christianity is declining in the United States, but globally, new research shows it’s growing faster than the population around the world – and atheism and agnosticism are on a gradual decline.

The 2019 Status of Global Christianity report shows there were 2.5 billion Christians in the world as of mid-2019 – a major increase from the 1.98 billion Christians in 2000 and more than double the number of Christians (1.2 billion) in 1970. Christianity is growing worldwide at a rate of 1.27 percent each year and outpacing population growth (1.20 percent) – and is booming in Africa (2.37 percent), Asia (2.79 percent) and Latin America (2.29 percent).

By comparison, there were 138 million atheists around the world in mid-2019 – slightly more than the 137 million in 2000 but less than the 165 million in 1970. Atheism’s annual growth (.04 percent) is less than that of the population, and the number of atheists worldwide is projected to decline to 132 million in 2025.

There were 716 million agnostics in the world as of mid-2019, but by 2025 that is projected to fall to 707 million. Nonreligionists numbered 854 million this year, but are expected to fall to 839 million by 2025.

Much of Christianity’s growth is due to its surge in other continents. Africa (119 million) and Asia (160 million) each have more Christians than North America (100 million).

Among Christian traditions, evangelicalism (2.19 percent) and Pentecostalism/charismatic Christianity (2.26 percent) are growing faster than Protestantism (1.61 percent) and Roman Catholicism (1.02 percent).

Despite the positive data for Christianity, the report showed its growth in cities isn’t as dramatic. The global urban population is growing at a rate of 2.15 percent, more than the growth of Christianity in those cities (1.58 percent).

I think you'll find that Islam is on the increase. Christianity is on the decline in the Western world. Any increase is happening in the third world areas where savagery and superstition are rampant - the breeding ground of Christianity itself.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

As usual P your intelligent response is lost on your intentionally ignorant subjects. I fear that no amount of logic, reason, intelligent debate, facts, evidence nor anything else that might challenge their narcissistic views of their individual self-importance will be enough for them to finally SEE the truth.

The 2 Australian dipshits think that they’re intellectually enlightened because they have a “no you didn’t” argument to religion but as you, antlers and many others have shown the 2 Australian cucks have literally NOTHING! No reasonable arguments, no facts with which to “hang” their premise on …though they require facts and have been shown the FACTS they themselves cannot produce any facts. Their entire argument against the existence of a supernatural being relies on their argument that “it’s totally unbelievable that something exists that’s superior to man”. The AACC argues against 2000+ years of witnesses and scholars, historians and theologians. They seem to believe their argument against religion is a sound one and their rebuttals and refrains are devastating to the movement…..their arguments literally consists of “no it isn’t” “no you/he/it/they can’t do that because it’s not humanly possible” “that’s a lie” “you live in a fantasy world” and a few other ignorant and empty attempts to argue against what we Christians believe and to insult us and our Lord.

The 2 Australian dumbfucks also seem to be under the impression that it’s incumbent upon us to convince them and persuade them to “join our team”….that we have an obligation to convince them and despite their resistance we HAVE to win them over. We don’t! Our salvation, our lives and our eternal life does NOT hinge on their acceptance. They’re free to choose and their choice affects me not in the slightest…. I really don’t care what choice they make.

With that said I do admit to saying a prayer Sunday morning while sitting front and center in our little country chapel for the Lord to come into their lives and soften their hearts. While it makes no difference to me whether they accept his gift or not I would prefer they did.

These threads wouldn't be the same without you or your bile. Is that how you introduce others into your faith?

Peter 3:15-16 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Fail!

You might be asked to step aside once you reach the pearly gates.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Your best and most important (to me) is.....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Peter 3:15-16 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.

Psalm 96:2-4 Sing to the LORD; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods.

Tsk, tsk, tsk

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
64 pages so far. I'd say Christianity is doing fine

Depends on what you mean by fine. Global statistics show a decline in popularity.

Wrong again....Christianity is declining in the United States, but globally, new research shows it’s growing faster than the population around the world – and atheism and agnosticism are on a gradual decline.

The 2019 Status of Global Christianity report shows there were 2.5 billion Christians in the world as of mid-2019 – a major increase from the 1.98 billion Christians in 2000 and more than double the number of Christians (1.2 billion) in 1970. Christianity is growing worldwide at a rate of 1.27 percent each year and outpacing population growth (1.20 percent) – and is booming in Africa (2.37 percent), Asia (2.79 percent) and Latin America (2.29 percent).

By comparison, there were 138 million atheists around the world in mid-2019 – slightly more than the 137 million in 2000 but less than the 165 million in 1970. Atheism’s annual growth (.04 percent) is less than that of the population, and the number of atheists worldwide is projected to decline to 132 million in 2025.

There were 716 million agnostics in the world as of mid-2019, but by 2025 that is projected to fall to 707 million. Nonreligionists numbered 854 million this year, but are expected to fall to 839 million by 2025.

Much of Christianity’s growth is due to its surge in other continents. Africa (119 million) and Asia (160 million) each have more Christians than North America (100 million).

Among Christian traditions, evangelicalism (2.19 percent) and Pentecostalism/charismatic Christianity (2.26 percent) are growing faster than Protestantism (1.61 percent) and Roman Catholicism (1.02 percent).

Despite the positive data for Christianity, the report showed its growth in cities isn’t as dramatic. The global urban population is growing at a rate of 2.15 percent, more than the growth of Christianity in those cities (1.58 percent).

I think you'll find that Islam is on the increase. Christianity is on the decline in the Western world. Any increase is happening in the third world areas where savagery and superstition are rampant - the breeding ground of Christianity itself.

Maybe you are correct about Islam....I did say that "Christianity is declining in the United States"....totally disagree about the breeding ground....but that is your opinion.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Christian nastiness on full display. Would it make your Jesus proud?

Lashing out means that you are not secure in your faith, emotion over reason. You are not real Christians, you don't follow the message of Christianity under challenging circumstances, you profess belief for gain, salvation, favour from God, self identity....all self oriented needs and wants. ""Me, me, me, my family, my religion, my faith to defend."

Sunday morning Christians who feel emboldened or entitled to hurl insults in the security of their anonymity.

IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
What do Random Data and Half Byte think Christianity is about? How would the Bots define the tenants of the faith?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[quote=CCCC]

Psalm 96:2-4 Sing to the LORD; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods.
Tsk, tsk, tsk

You pi$$ed because of the word dumbfuck? Did you not understand what Aces stated? We're not trying to convince you of anything...We are NOT trying to WIN you over to Christianity......you are free to choose atheism and your choice does not affects us in the slightest….it is just that simple.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by IZH27
What do Random Data and Half Byte think Christianity is about? How would the Bots define the tenants of the faith?

Even Christians don't know. Over 40,000 denominations worldwide, 200 alone in the US - things only get worse with time. Then there are the other religions and gods just to mess things up a bit more.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[quote=CCCC]

Tsk, tsk, tsk

You pi$$ed because of the word dumbfuck? Did you not understand what Aces stated? We're not trying to convince you of anything...We are NOT trying to WIN you over to Christianity......you are free to choose atheism and your choice does not affects us in the slightest….it is just that simple.

Not at all. Just concerned that you guys don't even follow your own rulebook, and just lose it completely time and time again without even worrying about it.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Christian nastiness on full display. Would it make your Jesus proud?

Lashing out means that you are not secure in your faith, emotion over reason. You are not real Christians, you don't follow the message of Christianity under challenging circumstances, you profess belief for gain, salvation, favour from God, self identity....all self oriented needs and wants. ""Me, me, me, my family, my religion, my faith to defend."

Sunday morning Christians who feel emboldened or entitled to hurl insults in the security of their anonymity.

Some things are worth fighting for...some things are worth dying for. Our land? Perhaps. Our Lord? Always. So let our struggle be valiant, our suffering be purposeful, and our strategy be Christ’s, who triumphed over the enemy not by taking life, but with the word of God and prayer; and by Jesus giving his own life.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Why would anyone be concerned about “offending” two accounts which have not proven to be controlled by humans.

Since acceptable evidence of human life has not been provided there is really no offense that can be given.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT

TFF…..you and Tweedle dipshit don’t have a clue and you proudly prove as much by your obsessive need to crap on threads that by your own admissions don’t concern you and that you both have no business participating in. Your stated purpose is to be disruptive, disrespectful and rude yet you feel as though you shouldn’t be called out on your behavior because we’re Christians and therefore we have to tolerate dipshits like you 2 clowns? 😂. You come and crap on every one of our threads and then pretend that you’re the victim?….GMAFB 😂

You come on these threads to tell us that what we believe in is a lie and our book, The Bible, is fiction yet you use our God, our Bible and our beliefs as something to hide behind after you’ve taken a swing at us…..so which is it?….it can’t be false yet used by you cowards to hide behind like a shield. It’s your repeated behavior, your abject stupidity, your disrespectful insults and your general presence that everyone is justified in taking exception to.

Like I’ve said before…..If this was a real campfire and either or both of you retarded cuckholds tried this immature crap in person you’d only do it once unlike your anonymous ability to come here and continuously crap on our thread. You are both vile and repugnant dick heads that need to be taught some manners because it’s obvious that your parents failed miserably and are a poor excuse for parents. At the very least they shoulda taught you when to STFU.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
" ... The 2019 Status of Global Christianity report shows there were 2.5 billion Christians in the world as of mid-2019 – ..." .

A question of those here who are much more knowledgeable of the Bible than I. I am not trying to get into the question of Does God exist? Was Jesus resurrected? Is the Bible errant? Big Bang or Creation. Etc., etc., etc., etc. Those questions have been debated here and in previous threads more than a few times.

We are told from childhood that God hears our prayers.

Given Raspy's posted statistics of how many Christians there are worldwide, 2,500,000,000, and for the sake of discussion, consider that at any given time, just 10% of Christians are praying, how does God hear the prayers of 250,000,000 men, women, and children who are praying at the same time?

I've found that a great curiosity for a long time.

Anyone??

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

TFF…..you and Tweedle dipshit don’t have a clue and you proudly prove as much by your obsessive need to crap on threads that by your own admissions don’t concern you and that you both have no business participating in. Your stated purpose is to be disruptive, disrespectful and rude yet you feel as though you shouldn’t be called out on your behavior because we’re Christians and therefore we have to tolerate dipshits like you 2 clowns? 😂. You come and crap on every one of our threads and then pretend that you’re the victim?….GMAFB 😂

You come on these threads to tell us that what we believe in is a lie and our book, The Bible, is fiction yet you use our God, our Bible and our beliefs as something to hide behind after you’ve taken a swing at us…..so which is it?….it can’t be false yet used by you cowards to hide behind like a shield. It’s your repeated behavior, your abject stupidity, your disrespectful insults and your general presence that everyone is justified in taking exception to.

Like I’ve said before…..If this was a real campfire and either or both of you retarded cuckholds tried this immature crap in person you’d only do it once unlike your anonymous ability to come here and continuously crap on our thread. You are both vile and repugnant dick heads that need to be taught some manners because it’s obvious that your parents failed miserably and are a poor excuse for parents. At the very least they shoulda taught you when to STFU.

You must have a yeast infection, poor thing. I don't think you are using your bidet correctly

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

These threads wouldn't be the same without you or your bile. Is that how you introduce others into your faith?

Fail!

You might be asked to step aside once you reach the pearly gates.

As usual, you speak without knowledge - only with ignorance and supposition. You clearly do not know the difference between your trying to find and taste bile as compared with your being slapped across your kisser with acute observation of your behavior and solid logic. You did not ask me anything at all about "hope". You attack and poison. Why don't you quote a verse regarding what is to be done with your Satanic type?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 65 of 81 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 80 81

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 55 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,622
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.