Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
10 round mag limits? Cool, all my mags are 450 bushmaster mags.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
What they're not telling people about this proposed new law is that there is no requirement for any police department to offer the necessary training nor is any money appropriated to fund said training programs.

No funding, no training programs. No training, no license. No license, no gun sales.

It will likely put many gun dealers out of business.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by deltakid
Anybody with me in having the Supremes having their own law enforcement. I mean, the IRS is getting 87000 agents that are armed. Why not have the Court have a 100000 armed agents to enforce their decisions. It would thrill my soul to see someone like Hochul being arrested for doing the crap that she is pulling to avoid having to abide by Bruen.
👍
What we really need is more armed federal agents. 🙄

I'm ph ucking starving I need garbage truck #3649 to show up they have the McDonalds and dairy queen restaurants on their route. Boy be something to find some mcribs ooh wee. I'm glad their are places like this where I can share my thoughts. I can't face to face I have 2 things going against me, I have big birthmark on the side of my face so people stare and the other I have a horrendous stutter.

That’s horrible, John.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Tesoro
I live in oregon. this proposal is just a bill slipped in by a group of crazies. No way it will fly. Fact is when we had a gun run during the anitfa riots etc etc 90% of the gun applicants were first time gun buyers thus obviously the majority were liberal democrats. (per 3 gunshop owners I know). This bill is nothing to do with gun violence, which oregon dosent have to any extreme, but about paranoia that 'we' will take them over violently. Which wont happen either. The democrates like their guns too!

Wow.

You really are stupid.

what the ruck do you know about anything over here? get back to suckin off you haitian gardener.

Anyone got a picture of Flavor pulling his gardeners root?

Ren50’s thread for ‘Pics or it never happened’ could use a boost.

🤣🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They're voting on it in Nov. This is an excerpt from a Foxnews article:

The measure would ban large-capacity magazines over 10 rounds — except for current owners, law enforcement and the military — and require a permit to purchase any gun. To qualify for a permit, an applicant would need to complete an approved firearm safety course that includes a review of state and federal laws and a demonstration before a certified instructor that the applicant can properly lock, load, unload, fire and store a gun.

They would also be subject to a fee of up to $65, need to pass a criminal background check and need to be determined by a permit agent to not pose a danger to themselves or others based on their mental state or past behavior.

Applicants would apply for the permit from the local police chief, county sheriff, or their designees. Additionally, state police would create a firearms database, and applicants would be fingerprinted and photographed.

Permits would be valid for five years. Anyone denied a permit or who has a permit revoked could appeal the decision.

I live next door in Idaho and we travel through OR quite often. As it is, the only way a non-res can carry in OR is to get an OR CC permit. They won't honor any other state's permit. If this thing passes, it's for sure that I won't be getting a permit. Their requirements will be just plain nuts.

The Fox News article says a permit is required to purchase a gun, not to possess one.

I don’t see how this has any effect on the cc rules that already exist v

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
Anybody with me in having the Supremes having their own law enforcement. I mean, the IRS is getting 87000 agents that are armed. Why not have the Court have a 100000 armed agents to enforce their decisions. It would thrill my soul to see someone like Hochul being arrested for doing the crap that she is pulling to avoid having to abide by Bruen.
👍

I'm ph ucking starving I need garbage truck #3649 to show up they have the McDonalds and dairy queen restaurants on their route. Boy be something to find some mcribs ooh wee. I'm glad their are places like this where I can share my thoughts. I can't face to face I have 2 things going against me, I have big birthmark on the side of my face so people stare and the other I have a horrendous stutter.

That’s horrible, John.

Lol

🦫

I said face not neck. It’s obvious that’s a picture of Kingston birthmark .. you two are too zany guys..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
👍

That’s horrible, John.

Lol

🦫

I said face not neck. It’s obvious that’s a picture of Kingston birthmark .. you two are too zany guys..

I thought you were gonna say “I’m not Chinese”

😝🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
West Virginia has a two step process to be able to carry a weapon...

Step 1: Enter West Virginia

Step 2: Carry
Idaho's almost the same IF you're a resident. Non-residents must have an acceptable permit from their home state and almost all states' permits qualify.

ANY American citizen who can legally own a firearm can CC in Idaho

Idaho allows an individual to carry a hidden, loaded handgun in public without a permit provided the individual is:

Over eighteen (18) years of age;2 and
A citizen of the United States.3(In 2020, the legislature broadened the category of people who are eligible to carry firearms without a permit from an Idaho resident to any United States citizen.)

'Constitutional Carry' (permitless concealed carry)
Picture
​Full constitutional carry (residents and non-residents) is now in effect.
All citizens after 7/01/20) may:

https://www.frontiercarry.org/idaho.html

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
👍

That’s horrible, John.

Lol

🦫

I thought you were gonna say “I’m not Chinese”

😝🦫

Nah man Im pretty pissed off still. Garbage truck 3649 fianlly showed up 20 minutes late. I go up to his truck after he pulled away motioned for him to roll his window down. I stutter but I stutter real and when I'm pissed its even worse in short it took me 5 minutes to ask why he was late, while I was doing this the guy running the cat ran over the trash from truck 3649. Then started covering it with dirt PH UCK what a chitty day! My last hope garbage truck 8181 arrives they cover the taco bell and wendy's route.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMFAO 🤣

I love your new job!

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 700LH

Idaho's almost the same IF you're a resident. Non-residents must have an acceptable permit from their home state and almost all states' permits qualify.

ANY American citizen who can legally own a firearm can CC in Idaho

Idaho allows an individual to carry a hidden, loaded handgun in public without a permit provided the individual is:

Over eighteen (18) years of age;2 and
A citizen of the United States.3(In 2020, the legislature broadened the category of people who are eligible to carry firearms without a permit from an Idaho resident to any United States citizen.)

'Constitutional Carry' (permitless concealed carry)
Picture
​Full constitutional carry (residents and non-residents) is now in effect.
All citizens after 7/01/20) may:

https://www.frontiercarry.org/idaho.html

How many jabs are you allowed?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Oregon has been anti 2A since I can remember. I cant say enough bad things about the liberal, snowflake, unicorns that run the Western seaboard & the people that vote them into office

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MickeyD

I believe that Idaho has changed the law a couple of years ago and now non residents can carry concealed without needing a license.
Open carry has always been legal for anyone within the state, resident or not.
Convicted felons excepted for both of the above.
You're right. I'm a bit out of date. However, a number of websites I looked at are also out of date. It would be a big help of people would date the stuff they post online.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Nah man Im pretty pissed off still. Garbage truck 3649 fianlly showed up 20 minutes late. I go up to his truck after he pulled away motioned for him to roll his window down. I stutter but I stutter real and when I'm pissed its even worse in short it took me 5 minutes to ask why he was late, while I was doing this the guy running the cat ran over the trash from truck 3649. Then started covering it with dirt PH UCK what a chitty day! My last hope garbage truck 8181 arrives they cover the taco bell and wendy's route.

Fugk this had me crying.

Funnier than anything SNL has done in 20 years.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Oregon has been anti 2A since I can remember. I cant say enough bad things about the liberal, snowflake, unicorns that run the Western seaboard & the people that vote them into office

You know Roy got a deer?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Look like you got your own problems on the gulf seaboard! https://www.sacurrent.com/news/new-...y-narrow-lead-over-beto-orourke-30165977

Last edited by Tesoro; 10/27/22.
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Well now California is moving to your hood so buckle up Buttercup you just might be in for a ride.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Longbob
The SC will shove that law up their ass and tell them the 2nd Amendment is the only permit necessary.

Yeah, we can always count on them to do the right thing.

Black Cows Matter!
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by deflave

You know Roy got a deer?

LOL

So did Beaver the lucky bastards.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not good news. lets hope this is liberal lies and wrong

Oregon voters appear poised to support new gun control regulations: The Oregonian/OregonLive poll

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics...ations-the-oregonianoregonlive-poll.html

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (007FJ, 19rabbit52, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 1,764 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.