Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 67 of 81 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 80 81
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
The commie atheists further prove they are hypocrites by the fact they too have a god they worship and believe in. Their god is “No-god”. They have “faith” there is no God. The church they attend are the internet forums they land in to spread their No-god faith, and the public education system where they get to indoctrinate the children.

That is the religion they have “faith” in, but attack Christian’s “faith”, and say faith doesn’t prove anything, while all along they have “their faith”, the No-God faith.

Pure lying scum hypocrites like all commie scum traitors.

More Christian love from me to the commies.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
The Bible is the number one selling book, and has been for decades. I don't ever recall something being that popular becoming a minority in anything.

The above is exactly why these lying commie atheists work so hard to spread their lies to destroy Christianity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just did that daily look in the mirror - looks OK - been properly exercised and entertained - couple of guys here have been helpful nourishment for artistic endeavors. But, their arrogant and circular self-justification has become boring.

Going to get a lot better - hunt about to start. Finding a Muley buck promises to be much more appealing. Gone to try that. Bye!

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
So just pick one and go for it. Why Christianity though? What don't you like about all the others?

You have had this answered several times. You either lack the intelligence to remember what was posted several pages back, or you are being deliberately obtuse by not directly refuting it. Please, no one give him any hints. Let's see if he can, or will, figure it out and address it.

Your purpose is not to inform, because, according to you, there is nothing to be informed about. No, your purpose is to agitate, aggravate, and disrupt.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Then stop feeding the trolls.

The way life should be.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Firstlight
I don't think Catholics or Protestants always see each other as Christians either.
I don't think Atheists see themselves as Communists either, even though 99.9% prove they are through their writings and actions.

You seem like you have no idea.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The commie atheists further prove they are hypocrites by the fact they too have a god they worship and believe in. Their god is “No-god”. They have “faith” there is no God. The church they attend are the internet forums they land in to spread their No-god faith, and the public education system where they get to indoctrinate the children.

That is the religion they have “faith” in, but attack Christian’s “faith”, and say faith doesn’t prove anything, while all along they have “their faith”, the No-God faith.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The Bible is the number one selling book, and has been for decades. I don't ever recall something being that popular becoming a minority in anything.

The above is exactly why these lying commie atheists work so hard to spread their lies to destroy Christianity.

You are using the argument from popularity fallacy.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
So just pick one and go for it. Why Christianity though? What don't you like about all the others?

You have had this answered several times. You either lack the intelligence to remember what was posted several pages back, or you are being deliberately obtuse by not directly refuting it. Please, no one give him any hints. Let's see if he can, or will, figure it out and address it.

Your purpose is not to inform, because, according to you, there is nothing to be informed about. No, your purpose is to agitate, aggravate, and disrupt.

No, it was ever answered. Just faith in one with justification from a flawed Pascals wager. I never got a rational answer to why that particular god. Theists have difficulty answering simple questions about their faith but they bank their eternal afterlife on it - you'd think there would be a compelling argument, to convince themselves at least if not others.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't think Catholics or Protestants always see each other as Christians either.
I don't think Atheists see themselves as Communists either, even though 99.9% prove they are through their writings and actions.

On the contrary, honestly, you seem you have no idea....

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

On the contrary, honestly, you seem you have no idea....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by IZH27
I've met and conversed and had friends over the years who were atheists. My experience was always good with normal atheists. What I find intriguing are the angry or militant atheists. They drip with bitterness, anger and a driving unsatiable desire to tear down the thing that they don't believe in, the thing that doesn't exist. It all seems a bit mad to me. Normal atheists are just cool with their views. Their shorts aren't twisted in a knot and they don't view Christians as an enemy. They don't insist on lashing out or talking about the "thing that isn't".

Militant/Angry atheists are just Nucking Futz. I have no doubt in my mind that this type has had a very bad experience with religion or were raised in a legalistic church environment. The level of hate that they demonstrate indicates a severe and deep knowledge of a metaphysical problem but suppressed. But, there is typically an undeniable psychological problem in that cranium.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

That's some sort of mirror syndrome. Team Jesus have been the ones displaying nastiness and personal attacks in this thread as another example. You guys are short on employing rational and logical grey matter but plenty long enough on the raw nerves.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

The best-selling book of all time is the Christian Bible. It is impossible to know exactly how many copies have been printed in the roughly 1500 years since its contents were standardized, but research conducted by the British and Foreign Bible Society in 2021 suggests that the total number probably lies between 5 and 7 billion copies.

From guinnessworldrecords.....the study produced by the British and Foreign Bible Society (founded in 1804) calculated that 2,458,000,000 Bibles were printed between 1815 and 1975.

The 5–7 billion figure has been arrived at by adding the above-mentioned figures to annual estimates compiled by United Bible Societies (the global umbrella organization). In the 21st century, Bibles are printed at a rate of around 80 million per year.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I've met and conversed and had friends over the years who were atheists. My experience was always good with normal atheists. What I find intriguing are the angry or militant atheists. They drip with bitterness, anger and a driving unsatiable desire to tear down the thing that they don't believe in, the thing that doesn't exist. It all seems a bit mad to me. Normal atheists are just cool with their views. Their shorts aren't twisted in a knot and they don't view Christians as an enemy. They don't insist on lashing out or talking about the "thing that isn't".

Militant/Angry atheists are just Nucking Futz. I have no doubt in my mind that this type has had a very bad experience with religion or were raised in a legalistic church environment. The level of hate that they demonstrate indicates a severe and deep knowledge of a metaphysical problem but suppressed. But, there is typically an undeniable psychological problem in that cranium.

That's some sort of mirror syndrome. Team Jesus have been the ones displaying nastiness and personal attacks in this thread as another example. You guys are short on employing rational and logical grey matter but plenty long enough on the raw nerves.

Bidet problems, remember? I agree with There_Ya_Go.....Your purpose is not to inform, because, according to you, there is nothing to be informed about. No, your purpose is to agitate, aggravate, and disrupt.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

The best-selling book of all time is the Christian Bible. It is impossible to know exactly how many copies have been printed in the roughly 1500 years since its contents were standardized, but research conducted by the British and Foreign Bible Society in 2021 suggests that the total number probably lies between 5 and 7 billion copies.

From guinnessworldrecords.....the study produced by the British and Foreign Bible Society (founded in 1804) calculated that 2,458,000,000 Bibles were printed between 1815 and 1975.

The 5–7 billion figure has been arrived at by adding the above-mentioned figures to annual estimates compiled by United Bible Societies (the global umbrella organization). In the 21st century, Bibles are printed at a rate of around 80 million per year.

It's got all the hallmarks of fiction though, any everybody seems to read it differently - thousands of Christian denominations can't all be wrong, can they?

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

No, it was ever answered. Just faith in one with justification from a flawed Pascals wager. I never got a rational answer to why that particular god. Theists have difficulty answering simple questions about their faith but they bank their eternal afterlife on it - you'd think there would be a compelling argument, to convince themselves at least if not others.

Man we've discussed and discussed the theory, you know what a theory, any theory is, right? Again, I'll repeat...waaaaayyyyyyyyy back, I started to choose to believe in God the Bible, It was just that Pasqual’s fifty-fifty odds were just too great for me (no I do not gamble)...so I decided, that I will continue to pray, ask for forgiveness, and always do the right thing... But I never believed that it could stop there. I must become mature in my Christian faith and have definitive reasons for it that are based on reasonable evidence that would lead me to the possible, because as stated before, God can see what is truly in the heart.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

It's got all the hallmarks of fiction though, any everybody seems to read it differently - thousands of Christian denominations can't all be wrong, can they?

Well maybe or maybe not....it is all fiction to you and WE get it....it is the pursuit of truth....I believe the reason there are so many denominations is that in the pursuit of truth, people have learned some things and then stopped, as if to think we got it all. But the commonality to all of them is that Christians believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God – fully human and fully divine – and that through believing in him and following his teachings they can inherit eternal life. Christians believe that Jesus died for humanity, that God raised him from the dead, and that Jesus will come again at the end of time.....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Man we've discussed and discussed the theory, you know what a theory, any theory is, right? Again, I'll repeat...waaaaayyyyyyyyy back, I started to choose to believe in God the Bible, It was just that Pasqual’s fifty-fifty odds were just too great for me (no I do not gamble)...so I decided, that I will continue to pray, ask for forgiveness, and always do the right thing... But I never believed that it could stop there. I must become mature in my Christian faith and have definitive reasons for it that are based on reasonable evidence that would lead me to the possible, because as stated before, God can see what is truly in the heart.

.....waaaaayyyyyyyyy back, I started to choose to believe in God the Bible...

Why? What was wrong with all the others? Not good enough for ya?

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I believe that the difference found in the Christian faith is that it is grounded on real historical person and eyewitness records about him. The other outstanding aspect of Christianity is that it provides a way to have a right relationship with God, forgiveness for wrongs we’ve done, and hope for the future. All of these good things are offered to us freely, when we trust that Jesus has paid for and achieved them for us. Most religions require us to work hard to get right with God. Christianity offers the gift of being right with God, and having a right relationship with God, because Jesus has done the hard work for us....I am not going to dismiss other religions...

Why do you keep asking and asking? ...Is your purpose is to agitate, aggravate, and disrupt....as seen in from the below.

Last edited by Raspy; 10/27/22. Reason: spelling

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I believe that the difference found in the Christian faith is that it is grounded on real historical person and eyewitness records about him. The other outstanding aspect of Christianity is that it provides a way to have a right relationship with God, forgiveness for wrongs we’ve done, and hope for the future. All of these good things are offered to us freely, when we trust that Jesus has paid for and achieved them for us. Most religions require us to work hard to get right with God. Christianity offers the gift of being right with God, and having a right relationship with God, because Jesus has done the hard work for us....I am not going to dismiss other religions...

Why do you keep asking and asking? ...Is your purpose is to agitate, aggravate, and disrupt....as seen in from the below.

Christianity offers the threat of eternal hell if you don't believe in it, so there's that (courtesy of a loving god who arranged this set-up deal from the start). There's also the fixed list of immorals that go along with it - handy for judging other people against.

You have dismissed other religions. Food for thought.

Well?
Page 67 of 81 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 80 81

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,716
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.