Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't have an agenda.
Yeah ya’ do. Clearly. If Luke clearly points out that Paul was handpicked by Jesus Himself, you simply discredit Luke. If John clearly points out the divinity of Jesus, you simply discredit John. If Peter clearly points out that Paul’s epistles were considered by him to be scripture, you simply discredit Peter. When Jesus Himself makes His divinity crystal clear, you simply discredit what He said. When the Law abiding Jews who were actually there with Jesus make it crystal clear that Jesus claimed to be God, you simply discredit them. You continuously make claims about “additions” and “alterations” to the New Testament when something in it doesn’t jive with your own already decided upon theology even though world renowned biblical scholars clearly and definitively refute your assertions. You most definitely do have an agenda.

Write Hastings off. He has made his bed, his free will, his choice… Let him wallow in his decision.

Christians even beat up other Christians. You guys need to sort this out.

And there’s our ever-faithful atheist, showing up on cue on the Christianity thread. If we only had the faith of you atheists!!

You got serious issues to sort out with your bretheren. I'll just spectate

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I recall a time when Antlers was fine with other people believing whatever they wanted to believe. There seems to be a limit now that if the belief comes close to his, then it must be consistent with his, otherwise the battle is on. Will be real Jesus belief system please stand up?

Mauser, why are you SO interested in Christianity and what Christians believe? If you, indeed, are an atheist, why would you care if some of us love Jesus and accept Him as our Lord and Savior?

Why are you front and center in a thread, make that every thread, about Christianity? Are you being convicted to change your mind? Are you that evil? What drives you so rabidly to attack Christians for loving their God Jesus Christ? Why would an atheist care at all about what Christians believe? What is your agenda?

My reasons have been stated before. Your cloak of persecution allows you to remain ignorant and act stupid while spewing a cloud of wild assertions.

Possible reasons for Mauser to cling and answer almost every discussion regarding Christianity are the following...
1. Demonic inspiration...this is within the realm of possibility.
2. Paid atheist troll...George Soros is not only funding the Democratic/liberal parties worldwide but also funding atheists groups as hinted by Sky News.
3. Mauser and SBT may be actual buds and just hate anything religious, and have extreme Faith in the atheistic cult.

For Christians like me, Proof is the final verdict that removes all doubts, whereas evidence only leads one in the direction of a possible fact or statement and that is why I have faith in the evidence from scriptures of God the Bible.

Illegitimi non carborundum

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by antlers
Yeah ya’ do. Clearly. If Luke clearly points out that Paul was handpicked by Jesus Himself, you simply discredit Luke. If John clearly points out the divinity of Jesus, you simply discredit John. If Peter clearly points out that Paul’s epistles were considered by him to be scripture, you simply discredit Peter. When Jesus Himself makes His divinity crystal clear, you simply discredit what He said. When the Law abiding Jews who were actually there with Jesus make it crystal clear that Jesus claimed to be God, you simply discredit them. You continuously make claims about “additions” and “alterations” to the New Testament when something in it doesn’t jive with your own already decided upon theology even though world renowned biblical scholars clearly and definitively refute your assertions. You most definitely do have an agenda.

Write Hastings off. He has made his bed, his free will, his choice… Let him wallow in his decision.

Christians even beat up other Christians. You guys need to sort this out.

And there’s our ever-faithful atheist, showing up on cue on the Christianity thread. If we only had the faith of you atheists!!

You got serious issues to sort out with your bretheren. I'll just spectate

I recall a time when Antlers was fine with other people believing whatever they wanted to believe. There seems to be a limit now that if the belief comes close to his, then it must be consistent with his, otherwise the battle is on. Will be real Jesus belief system please stand up?

Mauser, why are you SO interested in Christianity and what Christians believe? If you, indeed, are an atheist, why would you care if some of us love Jesus and accept Him as our Lord and Savior?

Why are you front and center in a thread, make that every thread, about Christianity? Are you being convicted to change your mind? Are you that evil? What drives you so rabidly to attack Christians for loving their God Jesus Christ? Why would an atheist care at all about what Christians believe? What is your agenda?

My reasons have been stated before. Your cloak of persecution allows you to remain ignorant and act stupid while spewing a cloud of wild assertions.

Possible reasons for Mauser to cling and answer almost every discussion regarding Christianity are the following...
2. Paid atheist troll...George Soros is not only funding the Democratic/liberal parties worldwide but also funding atheists groups as hinted by Sky News.
3. Mauser and SBT may be actual buds and just hate anything religious, and have extreme Faith in the atheistic cult.

For Christians like me, Proof is the final verdict that removes all doubts, whereas evidence only leads one in the direction of a possible fact or statement and that is why I have faith in the evidence from scriptures of God the Bible.

More wild assertions.

Did you enjoy the old testament snippets that I sent you? You're that scared of death that you really want to worship that?

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Such resentment, intolerance, vitriol and hate.....isn't Christianity supposed to be about love and tolerance?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=WhiteTail48][quote=antlers][quote=Hastings] I don't have an agenda.
Yeah ya’ do.

Why do you resent atheists participating? Why such intolerance and resentment?

And you know that a lack of conviction is not a matter of faith. How many things are you not convinced of because there is insufficient evidence to support a conviction?

Do you believe that Mohammad was a prophet of God? Do you believe the gods of Hinduism exist? Do you need faith to tell you how unlikely these things are?

Originally Posted by DBT

Again, as stated before, it’s absurd when you continuously claim that you are simply countering and challenging “by rational argument” the position of those that you refer to as irrational, especially when the opposite of such is clearly evident to nearly all.

Originally Posted by DBT
And you know that a lack of conviction is not a matter of faith. How many things are you not convinced of because there is insufficient evidence to support a conviction?

You continuously drive the conversation in circles, and flat-out denial of the evidence in God the Bible, that is clearly there, and are both examples of the efforts of those who are clearly and desperately try to maintain their weak and tenuous position.

Originally Posted by DBT
Do you believe that Mohammad was a prophet of God? Do you believe the gods of Hinduism exist? Do you need faith to tell you how unlikely these things are?

I believe and chose God the Bible, as there is much, much evidence that may lead me to possible truth.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[quote=mauserand9mm][quote=WhiteTail48][quote=mauserand9mm][quote=WhiteTail48][quote=antlers]

More wild assertions.

Did you enjoy the old testament snippets that I sent you? You're that scared of death that you really want to worship that?

Wild assertions only to a paid atheist....I haven't seen your snippets yet....give me time.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Such resentment, intolerance, vitriol and hate.....isn't Christianity supposed to be about love and tolerance?

Most of the time....but when you keep stabbing Christian faith in the heart, then what do you expect?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT

You have no clue kitten. If only this was a real campfire….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ribka
We witnessed pure evil reappear in 2020 and it was quickly embraced in a former slave colony like facist Australia by the anti science ignorant pro totalitarian mouth breathers 2mmmauser

Yet he’s a freedom luvin anti Christian bigot!

Originally Posted by IZH27
All atheists aren’t hostile. I have friends who are atheists. Good people and a joy to be around.

I’ve run into a few of these hostile types. I have found them to generally have a personal “history” with Christianity, something that causes trauma to the point that there is exaggerated mistrust that tends to convert into open hostility.

There is certainly no justification for the absurd amount of energy they consume and ends to which they go to rail against something that “Doesn’t Exist”.

Being slaughtered by Christians for not believing their faith may seem hostile. Enforcing Christian beliefs onto others may seem hostile. Asking questions and pointing out fallacies and logical errors and contradictions is doing the right thing but Christians call that hostile.

Infanticide, genocide, slavery etc appears to be acceptable to the Christians - it was good enough for God. Fun for the whole family.

In the 1860s the US had a civil war...bottom line the slaves were officially free citizens...what you say is true as was Christians being slaughtered too....no one here is forcing Christians belief on anyone...no harm in asking questions, but when you denigrate the Christian belief, then you are hostile....cannot you see that?

Just pointing out what millenia of history has taught us. You all good with the Christianity CV?

No you are not just pointing out....you denigrate the Christian belief.

Just pointing out that Christianity has some things that it should be ashamed of. Being that scared of your god to accept his immoral actions is a damn shame.

Hey, good to see you show up for a whinge. How's things going your way? Are you still angry with your girlfriend for getting double vaxed? Are you still on the "Chosen Ones" list?

Why do you keep denigrating the Christian belief?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT

You have no clue kitten. If only this was a real campfire….

DBT, C'on man, that statement is very stale, try a new one.....but you do not care as you are a paid atheist troll...

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We witnessed pure evil reappear in 2020 and it was quickly embraced in a former slave colony like facist Australia by the anti science ignorant pro totalitarian mouth breathers 2mmmauser

All atheists aren’t hostile. I have friends who are atheists. Good people and a joy to be around.

I’ve run into a few of these hostile types. I have found them to generally have a personal “history” with Christianity, something that causes trauma to the point that there is exaggerated mistrust that tends to convert into open hostility.

There is certainly no justification for the absurd amount of energy they consume and ends to which they go to rail against something that “Doesn’t Exist”.

Being slaughtered by Christians for not believing their faith may seem hostile. Enforcing Christian beliefs onto others may seem hostile. Asking questions and pointing out fallacies and logical errors and contradictions is doing the right thing but Christians call that hostile.

Infanticide, genocide, slavery etc appears to be acceptable to the Christians - it was good enough for God. Fun for the whole family.

In the 1860s the US had a civil war...bottom line the slaves were officially free citizens...what you say is true as was Christians being slaughtered too....no one here is forcing Christians belief on anyone...no harm in asking questions, but when you denigrate the Christian belief, then you are hostile....cannot you see that?

Just pointing out what millenia of history has taught us. You all good with the Christianity CV?

Just pointing out that Christianity has some things that it should be ashamed of. Being that scared of your god to accept his immoral actions is a damn shame.

Nobody is scared...what immoral actions?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[quote=mauserand9mm][quote=WhiteTail48][quote=mauserand9mm][quote=WhiteTail48][quote=antlers]

More wild assertions.

....I haven't seen your snippets yet....give me time.

I thought that you'd already read the bible - you already subscribed to their system.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Hey, good to see you show up for a whinge. How's things going your way? Are you still angry with your girlfriend for getting double vaxed? Are you still on the "Chosen Ones" list?

Why do you keep denigrating the Christian belief?

Your bible speaks for itself.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Nobody is scared...what immoral actions?

Read your bible for god's sake.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see the beta male male Australian pooosesies are quadruple vaxxing now

Follow the Aussie science lol

What a low IQ [bleep]. Now wonder you worship gun bans and totalitarian pedophiles

The new and improved Australia is quite the country now Lol

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Yeah ya’ do.

Originally Posted by DBT

Again, as stated before, it’s absurd when you continuously claim that you are simply countering and challenging “by rational argument” the position of those that you refer to as irrational, especially when the opposite of such is clearly evident to nearly all.

Originally Posted by DBT

You continuously drive the conversation in circles, and flat-out denial of the evidence in God the Bible, that is clearly there, and are both examples of the efforts of those who are clearly and desperately try to maintain their weak and tenuous position.

Originally Posted by DBT

I believe and chose God the Bible, as there is much, much evidence that may lead me to possible truth.

What evidence? You know that what is written in a book, be it the bible, quran, gita or whatever is not evidence for the truth of their supernatural claims?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

What a low IQ [bleep]. Now wonder you worship gun bans and totalitarian pedophiles

I must have touched a raw nerve - you'll get over it, just sit down and have a good cry.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Yeah ya’ do.

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

What evidence? You know that what is written in a book, be it the bible, quran, gita or whatever is not evidence for the truth of their supernatural claims?

You are full of something and not honest....100s of time we discussed of evidence in God the Bible....There is much evidence in God the Bible that strengthens our Faith in the hope for things promised and unseen.

I only believe in God the Bible as discussed before and quit trying to use circuitous tactics as that is getting old.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[quote=mauserand9mm][quote=Raspy][quote=mauserand9mm][quote=Raspy][quote=DBT][quote=Raspy][quote=DBT][quote=IZH27]
The problem with you 2 is that you do not have an honest open inquiry and honest questioning..I respond with frustration toward you 2....How many times does one have to tell you that we do not have proof of the TRUTH, only that there is much EVIDENCE in God the Bible that strengthens our Faith in the HOPE for things PROMISED and UNSEEN.

The majority of the world don't share your faith though - deal with it.

Deal with it..

10. Cao Dai (4.4 Million Followers)
9. Muism/Sinism/Shingyo (10 Million Followers)
8. Daoism (12 Million Followers)
7. Judaism (14 Million Followers)
6. Sikhism (25 Million Followers)
5. Shintoism (104 Million Followers)
4. Buddhism (500 Million Followers)
3. Hinduism (1.1 Billion Followers)
2. Islam (1.8 Billion Followers)
1. Christianity (2.3 Billion Followers)

Surely there is a less vile religion than Christianity in that list - you checked any of the others out yet?
The snippets you pointed out are OT...and NT...but you do not include the context....for example, the one you despise the most....

“Happy is the one who seizes your infants / and dashes them against the rocks.” To “imprecate” means to “pray evil against,” and the imprecatory prayers in the Bible strike people today as strange or wrong. It is important to understand the context of this verse and others like it. The background is the Jewish people calling upon God to exact revenge upon their military enemies.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I must have touched a raw nerve - you'll get over it, just sit down and have a good cry.

Truth hurts, yes?

Page 74 of 81 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 80 81

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (1lessdog, 222Sako, 280shooter, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 1,038 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.