Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
oh and buy me a new mattress, I think my current one still has bed bugs in it..

I’d buy the dump where you work, just so I could fire you and watch you cry.

😝🦫

Before I got my job here, I worked for a porta potty company. My job was to scrub the inside of the tubs that hold the blue water when they come back to us. Well I guess the Boss gave his kid a Christmas gifts and that gift was to fire whomever from the company day before Christmas eve. Well I'm scrubbing inside this tub, felt a tap on the back it was the boss he said young Thomas has something he wants to tell you. I was thinking oh he's going to wish me a merry Christmas and give me a Christmas bonus. I stood up scrubber in one hand water hose in the other. Boss goes well tell him. Thomas yelled your fired.. My boss said you heard him your fired collect your things and go... So yeah wouldn't be the first I would be fired...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Before I got my job here, I worked for a porta potty company. My job was to scrub the inside of the tubs that hold the blue water when they come back to us. Well I guess the Boss gave his kid a Christmas gifts and that gift was to fire whomever from the company day before Christmas eve. Well I'm scrubbing inside this tub, felt a tap on the back it was the boss he said young Thomas has something he wants to tell you. I was thinking oh he's going to wish me a merry Christmas and give me a Christmas bonus. I stood up scrubber in one hand water hose in the other. Boss goes well tell him. Thomas yelled your fired.. My boss said you heard him your fired collect your things and go... So yeah wouldn't be the first I would be fired...

Nuggs,

If I win, I'm gonna buy you your own dump.

Just make sure not to fire yourself and you can live out your life in the style you've grown accustomed to.

And just because I'll be rich, like Kid Rock, I 'll make sure at least one truck a day has the good stuff on it for you.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Nuggs,

Just make sure not to fire yourself and you can live out your life in the style you've grown accustomed to.

And just because I'll be rich, like Kid Rock, I 'll make sure at least one truck a day has the good stuff on it for you.

That story brings a tear to my eye.... frown if I win the lottery I will buy that porta potty company and you can have your job back!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
...the 1.2 billion dollar lottery?

Me, we’d set up monthly or annual payouts to most family members. BIL, whose good with cash can decide if he wants a lump sum, maybe 20 mill, or be on the payout plan.

Keep it simple by making it impossible for a family member to take out a loan against their payouts. Not gonna have Alyssa come to us in 3 years and say, “Unc, I’m outta money, my business tanked, can I get some more cash?”. 🖕🏾

Hire two good law firms to watch over each other’s handling of our winnings.

Friends get gifted stuff on a whim.

🦫

Bev,
After spending 20 years in the finance industry, I'd have a little different strategy about how I shared it.

1. Anyone who asked for money would get ZERO.

2. I'd limit gifts to 32k per person, per year, 64k max for couples to avoid the 50% gift tax.

3. If I wanted someone to receive more than that, they'd have to opportunity to interview for an employment opportunity, think about how Trump Family organization works. Of course they'd receive a great benefits package, think payed education, 150% 401k match, and no BS health care plan.

4. I'd facilitate some wealth transfers through trusts. As an example, I'd buy my parent property from them, probably through a trust that would grant them the right to use trust assets, such as their former property, and a CAT D6 or what ever other assets I wanted to put in the Trust, then hire him as a "caretaker" of the trust lands and pay him just under the cap for the Social Security phase out. So I could put over 100K a year in his hands, plus all the toys he could want to play with, with minimal tax implications and not be in a situation of paying inheritance tax if and when those assets revert back to me. Oh, and since he's now an employee, best health care in the world, and instead of paying gift taxes, I get a deduction.

Charity:
1. The Second Amendment Foundation.
2. I'd fund ballot issues designed to make liberal heads explode. I'd crowd source the idea's to The Fire. I'd confident you degenerates would come up with some good one's.

Passion Project:
Open the private school I'd want for my kids, K through Bachelors degree. It would the school most of you would chose for your kids, especially your sons, in other words, a real education without the B.S.

Property:
My main property would be not small and somewhere I could hunt deer, antelope, elk and prairie dogs all from the main house. I'd probably run a combination of Bison and cattle and exotics in what ever combination recommended by my ranch manager. I'd have another dozen to a score of properties scattered around the world optimized for three things, conducting business, killing shìt, and fücking hot women, think Trump meets Karamojo Bell, meets Andrew Tate.

The only change to my original post would be to hire Antelope Sniper.

I’d hate to be paying too much in taxes.

🦫

Bev,
I'm sure we could work something out.

You mean like a bartering arrangement?

You provide all the booze, expensive hookers, and a Scarface Mtn of coke.

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

I thought this reply was from brother irfubar.

Yes, we would definitely work something out.

Lol
Bev, we could put irfubar in charge of your Amsterdam pleasure palace. Lots of Ukrainian refuges in Poland needing work. They can legally emigrate to the Netherlands, and hard drugs are legal as well.

The best expensive hookers are the one's making money for you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Fubar for sainthood. 😂😂😂

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Nuggs,

That story brings a tear to my eye.... frown if I win the lottery I will buy that porta potty company and you can have your job back!!!

Dude,

if we both win we could pool our resources and get Nugget a dump and a porta-loo company, combined in one location so he doesn't have to ride too far every day.

Then he can have both jobs......... the best of both worlds, eh?

He could hire that young Thomas dude, then fire him on his birthday or something too. Show young Thomas how it feels to be unwanted.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Me, we’d set up monthly or annual payouts to most family members. BIL, whose good with cash can decide if he wants a lump sum, maybe 20 mill, or be on the payout plan.

Keep it simple by making it impossible for a family member to take out a loan against their payouts. Not gonna have Alyssa come to us in 3 years and say, “Unc, I’m outta money, my business tanked, can I get some more cash?”. 🖕🏾

🦫

Bev,
After spending 20 years in the finance industry, I'd have a little different strategy about how I shared it.

2. I'd limit gifts to 32k per person, per year, 64k max for couples to avoid the 50% gift tax.

3. If I wanted someone to receive more than that, they'd have to opportunity to interview for an employment opportunity, think about how Trump Family organization works. Of course they'd receive a great benefits package, think payed education, 150% 401k match, and no BS health care plan.

4. I'd facilitate some wealth transfers through trusts. As an example, I'd buy my parent property from them, probably through a trust that would grant them the right to use trust assets, such as their former property, and a CAT D6 or what ever other assets I wanted to put in the Trust, then hire him as a "caretaker" of the trust lands and pay him just under the cap for the Social Security phase out. So I could put over 100K a year in his hands, plus all the toys he could want to play with, with minimal tax implications and not be in a situation of paying inheritance tax if and when those assets revert back to me. Oh, and since he's now an employee, best health care in the world, and instead of paying gift taxes, I get a deduction.

Charity:
2. I'd fund ballot issues designed to make liberal heads explode. I'd crowd source the idea's to The Fire. I'd confident you degenerates would come up with some good one's.

Passion Project:
Open the private school I'd want for my kids, K through Bachelors degree. It would the school most of you would chose for your kids, especially your sons, in other words, a real education without the B.S.

Property:
My main property would be not small and somewhere I could hunt deer, antelope, elk and prairie dogs all from the main house. I'd probably run a combination of Bison and cattle and exotics in what ever combination recommended by my ranch manager. I'd have another dozen to a score of properties scattered around the world optimized for three things, conducting business, killing shìt, and fücking hot women, think Trump meets Karamojo Bell, meets Andrew Tate.

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

Dude,

you should know by now...................

cheap hookers work harder.....................especially fo a big stack of cash.

Since you know so much about cheap hookers, the Bangcock Pleasure Emporium is all your.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

Dude,

you should know by now...................

cheap hookers work harder.....................especially fo a big stack of cash.

Since you know so much about cheap hookers, the Bangcock Pleasure Emporium is all your.

Yeah, but I had good blow.................................

the hookers just showed up.............................

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

Lol
Bev, we could put irfubar in charge of your Amsterdam pleasure palace. Lots of Ukrainian refuges in Poland needing work. They can legally emigrate to the Netherlands, and hard drugs are legal as well.

I'm already on it guys.... hired these two from the Ukraine... real former virgins... wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Nuggs,

Dude,

if we both win we could pool our resources and get Nugget a dump and a porta-loo company, combined in one location so he doesn't have to ride too far every day.

Then he can have both jobs......... the best of both worlds, eh?

He could hire that young Thomas dude, then fire him on his birthday or something too. Show young Thomas how it feels to be unwanted.

We will name our new business "pump & dump" 79s can run it for us

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Geno67
Which lottery is it? I might have Mrs. Geno pick a ticket up on her next trip to campus.
Powerball I believe.

My wife is in charge of that kind of silliness.

I just reap the benefits if she wins...........................like the $2000 she won back in the 90's when we were starving students living in a trailer (slightly better than Nugget's) on the side of a hill in NorCal. She paid some bills than took us to the fancy ass Benbow in for a couple of nights! Mints on the pillow kind of place. A whole lot better than the Motel 6.

Sounds nice. Neither of us knew about it. LOL

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

Lol

I'm already on it guys.... hired these two from the Ukraine... real former virgins... wink

Bev and I will be over to assist with the quality control and training.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Slum and Rene’ finally have serious competition for a Beaver Award for Funniest Guy on Fire.

Nug’s if you win. Melt down your award and buy those Under-Roos you’ve always wanted.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

Lol

Bev and I will be over to assist with the quality control and training.

Just think the Pelosi's have uber wealth and power and they squander it on drugged out homo hookers....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Didnt read the posts. Anyone go with hookers and blow yet? Its a solid plan

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Current job is working with some of the most spoiled, petty, jealous guys I've ever met. Chicks with dicks pretty much.

If I won, after I collected, I'd buy a $100k pickup.
And keep working. Talking poor mouth.

Lately my job has been more putting time than working.
Could show up, piss everyone off, get the work done and leave AFTER break. Break is a half hour to really get em tight!😂😂😂

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...the billion dollar lottery?🦫
Since I'm the skunk at the garden party I'll point out that winning a billion dollars could be a disaster. Young adult children could come undone if their parents endowed them with enough money to be Hunter Biden. There are lots of stories of lottery winners lives disintegrating. If it were me I would hope I would be very careful to arrange things to where any beneficiary had a lot of responsibility to work and behave. I have 3 adult children and 5 grandchildren, I would hate to ruin them as so often happens when kids know they have a huge inheritance coming.

Personally I would enjoy having more of what I have now, having people to do the hard work I have to do plus a good bit that doesn't get done now. And most of all being able to help good people having a hard time. For instance I have a good 65 year old neighbor that was born poor but has managed to put together some equipment and does dozer and backhoe work. I would love to buy him all new a dozer, a hoe, and and a dump truck, and maybe a year worth of fuel and turn him loose.

I have a nephew that is a really good kid but he has a touch of Aspergers syndrome which holds him back some. He did get a GED and when the Army was desperate they allowed some GEDs in the national guard. He is actually very intelligent, holds a job with an oil field supply company, and is married to a nice girl. I would love to set him up with something he could work at.

As far as my wife is concerned. She is a pediatric RN-NP and I cannot imagine she would retire. I know I would have to work hard at holding her back from giving undeserving patients and goofy relatives whatever they wanted. We are well off enough for our simple needs but I have had to pull back on the reins a lot of times when she would have helped people who were doing nothing to help themselves.

I know this has run on way too long, but suffice to say becoming suddenly rich can be a disaster. I know of a local man in the 1970s won$100,000 and ended up in prison after a spending spree.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s true that the communists made it worse, but I bet the non-communist Guatemala is just as bad.

[Linked Image from ]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
...the billion dollar lottery?🦫
Since I'm the skunk at the garden party I'll point out that winning a billion dollars could be a disaster. Young adult children could come undone if their parents endowed them with enough money to be Hunter Biden. There are lots of stories of lottery winners lives disintegrating. If it were me I would hope I would be very careful to arrange things to where any beneficiary had a lot of responsibility to work and behave. I have 3 adult children and 5 grandchildren, I would hate to ruin them as so often happens when kids know they have a huge inheritance coming.

Personally I would enjoy having more of what I have now, having people to do the hard work I have to do plus a good bit that doesn't get done now. And most of all being able to help good people having a hard time. For instance I have a good 65 year old neighbor that was born poor but has managed to put together some equipment and does dozer and backhoe work. I would love to buy him all new a dozer, a hoe, and and a dump truck, and maybe a year worth of fuel and turn him loose.

I have a nephew that is a really good kid but he has a touch of Aspergers syndrome which holds him back some. He did get a GED and when the Army was desperate they allowed some GEDs in the national guard. He is actually very intelligent, holds a job with an oil field supply company, and is married to a nice girl. I would love to set him up with something he could work at.

As far as my wife is concerned. She is a pediatric RN-NP and I cannot imagine she would retire. I know I would have to work hard at holding her back from giving undeserving patients and goofy relatives whatever they wanted. We are well off enough for our simple needs but I have had to pull back on the reins a lot of times when she would have helped people who were doing nothing to help themselves.

I know this has run on way too long, but suffice to say becoming suddenly rich can be a disaster. I know of a local man in the 1970s won$100,000 and ended up in prison after a spending spree.

Hastings my friend, you are not wrong. Money make a person neither better nor worse. Instead it acts like a multiplier on their personality traits both the good and the bad. This is one of the reasons stimulus checks killed so many people. 4 grand buys a lot of fentanyl laced heroine for the person who typically buy their junk the normal welfare check.

What's the number one reason for the break up of our favorite bands? Someone gets hooked on drugs and relationships suffer. That's why in my model I may give people money, but not enough to steal their dignity, and I'm in a position to cut it off if they go off the rails. The big money would go to people who work and help grow the empire for all involved. Again, I'd more closely follow the Trump model vs. something like the Warren Buffet model. I wouldn't give it away, nor split it evenly between my kids. Shares would be divided according to their demonstrated ability to handle it both inner personally and professionally.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Didnt read the posts. Anyone go with hookers and blow yet? Its a solid plan

Yes, someone, but I can't imagine who, suggested pimping hookers and selling blow in legal markets.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,668 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,949
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.