Home
...the billion dollar lottery?

Me, we’d set up monthly or annual payouts to most family members. BIL, whose good with cash can decide if he wants a lump sum, maybe 20 mill, or be on the payout plan.

Keep it simple by making it impossible for a family member to take out a loan against their payouts. Not gonna have Alyssa come to us in 3 years and say, “Unc, I’m outta money, my business tanked, can I get some more cash?”. 🖕🏾

Hire two good law firms to watch over each other’s handling of our winnings.

Friends get gifted stuff on a whim.

🦫
Keep farmin till it's all used up. laugh
When I came home and told the wife that I'd won the lottery.
She said she was divorcing me and taking 1/2.
Since I only won $100, gave her $50 and told her to get out. laugh
Originally Posted by wabigoon

All used up?

SMH 🤦‍♀️

🦫
finance the building of the largest primer manufacturing plant in the world, goal: 10 bucks a thousand in 4 years.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
When I came home and told the wife that I'd won the lottery.
She said she was divorcing me and taking 1/2.
Since I only won $100, gave her $50 and told her to get out. laugh

As the Indian in Dances with Wolves said....”Good Trade”

🦫

Does Pastor Mitzy approve of you gambling, buying chances?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
finance the building of the largest primer manufacturing plant in the world, goal: 10 bucks a thousand in 4 years.

Nice!

🤜👍🏼🦫
I don't and won't play but assuming I did -

Set up my nieces. Plenty of money that they get when they turn 30 or can draw upon to pay for school, in a degree we approve of. No 500k gender studies degree.

Retire my brother and augment my dad's retirement - we do nothing but hunt all fall together.

Set up my son - he'll never have to work if he doesn't want to but I suspect he'll want to at least have a farm with horses. So we'll do that.

Set up some scholarships at the local private schools. Get some kids in there that couldn't otherwise. Subsidize some adoptions, hire a lawyer to do nothing but sue democrats. Stuff like that.

Me - I'd buy a nice place in AK, learn to fly and get 2 aircraft. One on floats, one on tundra tires. Probably both Huskys or something (variation of a Cub but with HP). Spend my time in the woods, gun in hand contemplating my own navel.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Lol

I actually thought Wabs was gonna tithe it all to Maser.

😳🦫
First, the feds grab 25% before you ever see any of it. How much more you owe next April needs to be determined by a tax expert. Then your state grabs it's share. That's high variable and hopefully you live in one of the few states with no state income tax. Next, you need a tax expert to figure out how much you can give your relatives while avoiding gift taxes. It gets a bit complicated. So, worst case, the tax man gets as much as half.
You ever seen the movie Arthur? That.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
First, the feds grab 25% before you ever see any of it. How much more you owe next April needs to be determined by a tax expert. Then your state grabs it's share. That's high variable and hopefully you live in one of the few states with no state income tax. Next, you need a tax expert to figure out how much you can give your relatives while avoiding gift taxes. It gets a bit complicated. So, worst case, the tax man gets as much as half.

Umm, yeah, that’s a known and comes with winning.

Question was, ‘what’s your strategy if YOU won?’

🦫
Originally Posted by jackmountain
You ever seen the movie Arthur? That.

Somehow I’m not shocked by this ☝🏽

I’d like to submit my resume to be your Butler, if you win.

🦫
Taking care of family and friends first.

Then I'm gonna own a lot of land in Iowa, Kansas, WI and MN (along the Mississippi).
And I'm buying Rio's ranch in TX. laugh
Originally Posted by SKane

Then I'm gonna own a lot of land in Iowa, Kansas, WI and MN (along the Mississippi).

Flave, would be begging you to be named head caretaker of the Rio Ranch.

Lol

🦫
Originally Posted by SKane

I'd also want something like what Jeff Foiles had back in the day on the river - straight murder some ducks.
I'd give a ton of it away, Shriners and St. Judes mostly I'd think. My family would never worry about money again and I'd share many hunts with friends. I'd own a bunch of land too.

I'd have a place on Erie (waterfront) with a sweet azz Walleye boat.
Donate it to research for a viable penis augmentation surgery with the caveat that I get 10% royalties when they come up with it.
Put a new roof on the house.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Donate it to research for a viable penis augmentation surgery with the caveat that I get 10% royalties when they come up with it.

No way I'd donate to lose my comparative advantage.
Originally Posted by Teal

No way I'd donate to lose my comparative advantage.

Well played!
I’d spend some to figure out a way to take care of family then disappear.

Old70
None of you are going to win.

I will take that bet.
Surprise my wife with the most extravagant new vehicle I can find as a way to clue her in to my good fortune.

Next would be to travel in search of search for large pieces of contiguous property with the plan of finding one or 3 that have all my desired features which include maximum privacy, independence from locals and local government, water sources and game opportunities.

Donations to St. Jude's.

Plan international trips to points of interest.

Set up support for family, especially my Dad.

Support local charities for good causes.

In short, take care of mine while keeping an eye out for opportunities to help others in genuine need.
Hire the best tax attorney that I can find to shield as much pre-tax money as is legally possible.

Put 50% of the pre-tax money into charitable trusts.

Set up accounts for each brother, sister, niece, nephew, and a couple of close friends funded with $5M each so that they could draw the interest monthly for the rest of their lives. When they have passed on, the $5M principal would return to the trust.

Set up $500K bank accounts for each of our 20 first and second cousins.

Buy 550 Dreamcatcher Lane in Durango, CO, and build a really nice rifle range.

Maintain a low profile and do all good works through the anonymity of the trusts.

Buy into JETLINX.
search for large pieces of contiguous property with the plan of finding one or 3 that have all my desired features which include maximum privacy, independence from locals and local government, water sources and game opportunities.

I have always said to find 10, 20, 100K acres and put my house in the middle. Entertain myself with hunting shooting, fishing etc. Invite good people to come and enjoy it with me.

Taking care of family goes without saying.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Tear off the old one or just shingle over it? With all that dough, you might live large and do the tear off.
20,000 acres in Idaho or Montana. 20,000 acres in some southern state. Hunt, shoot and fly fish the rest of my life. Whatever I don't need for that give away.
Originally Posted by slumlord

If he wins, Pastor Mitzy will be his new side chick.
Cocaine and Hookers......................

That won't take long.
Buy a huge ranch in Idaho or Wyoming
Set up a shooting range and an airfield
Get pilots license and buy a small plane
Build kennels
Spend days horseback running lion, bear, bobcat with a pack of hounds (I know, bear isn't legal in WY with hounds, but don't forget I'm rich. I can travel to areas that are legal)
Reload, read, shoot, flyfish, hunt, trap, go on progressive pack trips to do all mentioned and tour the west with horses in tow riding wherever I wanted to roam.
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Cocaine and Hookers......................
First honest answer.
I'd be broke in two years like 98% of all the other idiots who win the lottery. If most people knew how to manage money they'd be rich before they won the lottery.
Move da fu'ck out of MN.

Buy a lot of land.

Hire Ryan some help to finish his fence.

Buy a used 2wd Dodge Dakota pick-up with a V-6, a mismatched topper, and drive around to jobsites and tell all the workers I used to do this sh'it for a living back when I was a workin man.
Get a new phone number and email address, disappear for a few months. Buy various properties through a few shell companies
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Surprise my wife with the most extravagant new vehicle I can find as a way to clue her in to my good fortune.

Next would be to travel in search of search for large pieces of contiguous property with the plan of finding one or 3 that have all my desired features which include maximum privacy, independence from locals and local government, water sources and game opportunities.

Donations to St. Jude's.

Plan international trips to points of interest.

Set up support for family, especially my Dad.

Support local charities for good causes.

In short, take care of mine while keeping an eye out for opportunities to help others in genuine need.

I like your plan and mine would be similar. Sharing would be a very big part.

I would buy Ted Turner's spread in Montana as a second home and keep the one I already have here.
Lay drunk
Anyone going to spend it all on more tickets? laugh
I would probably spend a couple Billion on hookers and blow, and knowing me, waste the rest.

JK
I'd buy a small island that's only accessible to me and whoever I let on it with me. I'd hire a designated person to bring me my groceries and necessities for the rest of my life. I'd also hire a few security guards just incase someone ship wrecks off my island and tries to swim to it, they can get shot dead in the water.
I'd build an orphanage in Nicaragua. I was saddened by what I saw there when I was there. And yes, I understand a communist dictatorship and Satanism is responsible for conditions there. But still the people that suffer, especially the children, need relief, and hope. I saw a woman nearly die from an open would on her leg, like a boil, for a lack of $12 antibiotics. Honest, caring, nice people there that deserve better. If I was wealthy beyond any possible need it would be unconscionable to not help knowing firsthand what I've seen.

Set up my wife's family. Wife's mom is a retired nurse and takes care of many people, she needs support.

Hire full time people to take care of my mom and put her in her own house. See that she has an activity director and lots of people around her.

For us, get a pilots license and get certified on several kinds of planes. Own land in NE Oregon with an airstrip and hire maids for housework, gardeners for outside work not because I'm lazy, but to free me up to do what matters to me.

Start a charity here to help people that want to help themselves. Structure it so the more they contribute to their own improvement, the more advantages and help they receive.

Get involved in Oregon politics. Without the worry of making a living a person could devote himself to bettering the state for everyone by doing away with the lefts agendas, especially in schools, as it pertains to drug use, and the homeless.

Build RV parks. Many people have transitioned to RV living and RV parks are needed everywhere.

I'm sure there's more.
I read where the chances of them sending you the money by mistake was greater than winning the lottery, so I'm increasing my chances of winning, by not buying a ticket, but......

If they send me the money, I'll buy 2 pieces of property in Ms. One in the tunica hills out from Woodville and one north of Natchez.

On the first, I'll cut most of the pine timber, bulldoze up the stumps, and plant soybeans. Lots of hardwood still on the place and a really nice house. Invite friends to hunt. Patmos for those in the know.

On the other, the house burned several years ago and I dont know if it was replaced, so building a house is first priority. This place is on the high bluffs and over looks miles of delta bottom, which is part of the place. Duck hunters paradise. Again, invite friends to hunt.

Good sum to charities and churches.
I would first undercoat my old truck.

Then, keep about 10 million and give the rest away.
A 100 million dollar donation to GOA might make some press....
I would LLC every aspect of my life before I claim the ticket.
Hookers and blow…until death !
Call my investment guy and my lawyer and then disappear for 6 months or so.
Buy a kick-ass motor home and disappear.
Buy a farm, and farm until I go broke.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Buy a farm, and farm until I go broke.
I'mma buy this ^^^ dude a farm/ranch in Eastern OR with the understanding I get to hunt on it whenever I want

Then, I'm gonna look for a section or two of public land surrounded by a private ranch and I'mma buy that ranch, cut off access to the public land, and make it ALL MINE basically...............just because that kinda scheidt pizzes me off to no end and sometimes it's good to be the pizzer instead of the pizzee. Gonna gather up all the water rights in the area I can too.

I'd likely find a good shop (Northern Dave's??) and send my Tacoma there for a complete redo, undercarriage, new paint, etc.

Then send the upholstery job to that dude the does the classy work on old Caddies and such.

Fix up a nice coursing course for the whippets (and their friends)

Finally be able to afford the 27 dogs I want.

And a coupla horsies, maybe a mule or three.

And build some really nice sheds for the migrant workers that will be necessary.

And of course, a really nice Gulag for the hens.

Edit to add:

I'm gonna hire this Antelope Sniper guy below my post to keep my finances straight. Might need a trust or something to buy that ranch and maybe I become a "caretaker" instead of a ranch owner. He seems like he sorta knows his scheidt, more than this retired biologist at least.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
...the 1.2 billion dollar lottery?

Me, we’d set up monthly or annual payouts to most family members. BIL, whose good with cash can decide if he wants a lump sum, maybe 20 mill, or be on the payout plan.

Keep it simple by making it impossible for a family member to take out a loan against their payouts. Not gonna have Alyssa come to us in 3 years and say, “Unc, I’m outta money, my business tanked, can I get some more cash?”. 🖕🏾

🦫

Bev,
After spending 20 years in the finance industry, I'd have a little different strategy about how I shared it.

1. Anyone who asked for money would get ZERO.

2. I'd limit gifts to 32k per person, per year, 64k max for couples to avoid the 50% gift tax.

3. If I wanted someone to receive more than that, they'd have to opportunity to interview for an employment opportunity, think about how Trump Family organization works. Of course they'd receive a great benefits package, think payed education, 150% 401k match, and no BS health care plan.

4. I'd facilitate some wealth transfers through trusts. As an example, I'd buy my parent property from them, probably through a trust that would grant them the right to use trust assets, such as their former property, and a CAT D6 or what ever other assets I wanted to put in the Trust, then hire him as a "caretaker" of the trust lands and pay him just under the cap for the Social Security phase out. So I could put over 100K a year in his hands, plus all the toys he could want to play with, with minimal tax implications and not be in a situation of paying inheritance tax if and when those assets revert back to me. Oh, and since he's now an employee, best health care in the world, and instead of paying gift taxes, I get a deduction.

Charity:
1. The Second Amendment Foundation.
2. I'd fund ballot issues designed to make liberal heads explode. I'd crowd source the idea's to The Fire. I'd confident you degenerates would come up with some good one's.

Passion Project:
Open the private school I'd want for my kids, K through Bachelors degree. It would the school most of you would chose for your kids, especially your sons, in other words, a real education without the B.S.

Property:
My main property would be not small and somewhere I could hunt deer, antelope, elk and prairie dogs all from the main house. I'd probably run a combination of Bison and cattle and exotics in what ever combination recommended by my ranch manager. I'd have another dozen to a score of properties scattered around the world optimized for three things, conducting business, killing shìt, and fücking hot women, think Trump meets Karamojo Bell, meets Andrew Tate.
Not tell anybody until all provisions and contingencies were in place.

Let the day job know they can kiss both sides of my ass.
Let Mom and Dad know they're set for life - you'll see X amount deposited in your account each month, spend or save how you see fit.
Same for wife's folks.

BIL/SIL get a generous one time sum - not enough to be done working, but enough to get WAY ahead if they're smart about it.

Other family, close or distant "You should hear it from me, you get nothing for nothing. Don't make it weird for both of us by asking. If this upsets you speak up, you can be culled from the Christmas card list post haste if thats how you want it to be".

Friends would be having some fun weekends on me.

Buy a large parcel of land, build a modest (by billionaire standards) home - huge pole shed. Let the rest work for me and set it up in trust for my son and any future kids.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Buy a large parcel of land, build a modest (by billionaire standards) home - huge pole shed. Let the rest work for me and set it up in trust for my son and any future kids.

I'd have a 1200 square foot house with a 45,000 square foot reloading/hunting/shooting/screwing around pole barn out back.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Umm, yeah, that’s a known and comes with winning.

Question was, ‘what’s your strategy if YOU won?’

🦫
They take more than 25%
It would be fun to send some kids to trade school.
If Nugget win that powerball.. shoot I get me one of those soda dispensing machines like at the store, fix up my trailer so all the lights work, get a new tire and tubes for my bike, oh one of those headlights for it too, couple packages of socks and Superman underwear…
Oh ya, and good snow removal for said farm! 😀
Call Antelope Sniper...
Make sure my very long driveway is well paved for UPS.
Originally Posted by smallfry
Make sure my very long driveway is well paved for UPS.

Now that's thinking ahead!
Make The Bin a ridiculous offer he couldn't refuse for the site.
20mil.
And cover his taxes on that.

Then I get the Space Ghost Button on this mofo.
Go all Pol Pot on some schitbyrds....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣
Me, we’d set up monthly or annual payouts to most family members.
This would be my plan. Then, in retirement, I'd be doling out money to people I deem deserving of my largess and generosity. On another note, my wife the other day exclaimed "I need to get a lottery ticket because it's now over 1 billion". I said, "I understand; however, was 5 hundred million dollars last week too small of an amount for us to care?".

Oh, I almost forgot, I'd also by a 1963 Chevy Impala hardtop. This was my high school car and is the year of my birth.

Finally, I would invest all of the remainder in a combined toilet paper and revolving door company to see if I could get wiped out before I turn around.
Buy Nugget a new E-bike.
But he has to get me on a moose (4 legged) next fall.

Have guys show up at the Conrad Land and Sheep Co. ready to roof.
Keep an eye on those Conrad kids, maybe leave an envelope in the
mailbox in a few years. Don't think that would be necessary, but it
would be fun.

20 year old daughter has a decent job, but not expanding her value.
Just bought a car with $500/month obligations.
Planning a wedding next year to a 19 year old in the trades.
He is studying to do code inspections.

She would be offered car payments, all school expenses paid if
she could maintain Bs, and work to buy gas and spending money.
On graduation of both, I would pay down a small farm to payment levels
they could handle.

15 year old has decided to go to college, working harder than ever to
get good grades. 3.5+GPA. Would get her the (used) manual tranny
pickup she dreams of. Might go full out and make it the Dodge/Cummins
she really wants. Same college offer as her sister.

I'd try hard to make the young adulthood days much easier for them.
Allow them to start investing early. Nothing free, gotta work.

My folks? Mom always wanted a '57 Chevy.

In-laws, would get them a single level in town.

Always dreamed of my place being a chunk of property where I never
had indication of other humans around me. Enough land to handle
30-50 cows, a few less hogs, chickens and be able to raise their food.

Try to find people to help.
It is very hard. The folks I want to help are not asking.
They need a car fixed, maybe tires.
Most poor people can't be helped. They make themselves poor.
Women and whisky. The rest will just get wasted.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I'd give a ton of it away, Shriners and St. Judes mostly I'd think. My family would never worry about money again and I'd share many hunts with friends. I'd own a bunch of land too.

I always knew you were a good dude, even though you’d hump an unclean skank just for a laugh.

🦫
I’d make it my mission in whatever time I have left to do everything within my means to end the scourge of suicides amongst our returning veterans. It absolutely wrecks me every time I read about another veteran that can’t cope with the things he’s done and seen. Having been around my fair share of death and destruction I know what those memories can be like and I know how they can creep into our thoughts despite doing everything to keep them out. I can’t imagine the things that others have to remember, things too horrible to even put words to. If I hit the big lottery I would dedicate the rest of my life to helping them.

I’d consider opening a clinic for female nymphomaniacs in Arizona.

I would play a small role in the clinic, primarily intake and evaluation of the severity of the whores sexual thirst.

🦫
One of my closest friends owns a working plantation here. 15,000 acres. His accountant told him years ago “you’re losing a million a year farming that place!” He told him “Good…I can farm for 320 more years then”.

He increased his wealth to where he can now farm for 700-800 more years.

Damn!
Oh, I forgot.

I'd get the Beav a winch with a mile of cable so he didn't have to go get dinks he shoots a half mile away on the other side of the canyon. Like the rest of us, he's gettin' older every day.
Stay as anonymous as possible. Hire a pitbull attorney and tax accountant to fend off the jackals. Won't help the freeloaders, distant relatives, or those whose predicament is self-inflicted.

Set up an education trust fund for trade and occupational school scholarships.

Help people who just once need to catch a break....anonymously.

Won't give money outright, but might get some folks 'back up to zero'. Any debts after that are on them.

I always knew you were a good dude, even though you’d hump an unclean skank just for a laugh.

🦫

You can't even imagine my depravity.
Build an American owned slaughterhouse thats a rancher/processor cooperative.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Build an American owned slaughterhouse thats a rancher/processor cooperative.

Amen! That’s actually something I was discussing with a buddy the other day. I’d seriously look into getting a co-op like you describe.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 673
I would probably spend a couple Billion on hookers and blow, and knowing me, waste the rest.

JK

hahaa laugh
Buy a mountain and live like the McCann brothers in Secondhand Lions.
I would continue living my humble life.... go to work everyday... drive the same 12 yr old car... money wouldn't change me.... hahahhahahaha
Fuugg that..... GOA would get millions
Originally Posted by irfubar
I would continue living my humble life.... go to work everyday... drive the same 12 yr old car... money wouldn't change me.... hahahhahahaha
Could I offer cash to anyone in Cali that would vote against Gavin in the next election he runs in?

A billion (or the remainder thereof) might go a long way.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Could I offer cash to anyone in Cali that would vote against Gavin in the next election he runs in?

You could be a right wing George Soro's I like it..... but are most of the tards in Calif. worth saving?
I would have Hannah Baron, stop by onc’t a week and wash my dishes, fry me some catfish and read me a bedtime story.

I am a simple man
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

🦫

Bev,
After spending 20 years in the finance industry, I'd have a little different strategy about how I shared it.

2. I'd limit gifts to 32k per person, per year, 64k max for couples to avoid the 50% gift tax.

3. If I wanted someone to receive more than that, they'd have to opportunity to interview for an employment opportunity, think about how Trump Family organization works. Of course they'd receive a great benefits package, think payed education, 150% 401k match, and no BS health care plan.

4. I'd facilitate some wealth transfers through trusts. As an example, I'd buy my parent property from them, probably through a trust that would grant them the right to use trust assets, such as their former property, and a CAT D6 or what ever other assets I wanted to put in the Trust, then hire him as a "caretaker" of the trust lands and pay him just under the cap for the Social Security phase out. So I could put over 100K a year in his hands, plus all the toys he could want to play with, with minimal tax implications and not be in a situation of paying inheritance tax if and when those assets revert back to me. Oh, and since he's now an employee, best health care in the world, and instead of paying gift taxes, I get a deduction.

Charity:
2. I'd fund ballot issues designed to make liberal heads explode. I'd crowd source the idea's to The Fire. I'd confident you degenerates would come up with some good one's.

Passion Project:
Open the private school I'd want for my kids, K through Bachelors degree. It would the school most of you would chose for your kids, especially your sons, in other words, a real education without the B.S.

Property:
My main property would be not small and somewhere I could hunt deer, antelope, elk and prairie dogs all from the main house. I'd probably run a combination of Bison and cattle and exotics in what ever combination recommended by my ranch manager. I'd have another dozen to a score of properties scattered around the world optimized for three things, conducting business, killing shìt, and fücking hot women, think Trump meets Karamojo Bell, meets Andrew Tate.

The only change to my original post would be to hire Antelope Sniper.

I’d hate to be paying too much in taxes.

🦫

Let Mom and Dad know they're set for life - you'll see X amount deposited in your account each month, spend or save how you see fit.
Same for wife's folks.

BIL/SIL get a generous one time sum - not enough to be done working, but enough to get WAY ahead if they're smart about it.

Other family, close or distant "You should hear it from me, you get nothing for nothing. Don't make it weird for both of us by asking. If this upsets you speak up, you can be culled from the Christmas card list post haste if thats how you want it to be".

LIKE 🟢 BUTTON

“Don’t make it weird for both of us by asking”.....I think you meant ‘Begging’

🦫

You could be a right wing George Soro's I like it..... but are most of the tards in Calif. worth saving?
It's not the tards I'm trying to save. It's the State itself..

I figure if only we could get a few good Republican regimes in a row going, the exodus would change to one where the Red voters are staying and the Blues are leaving and moving to .............................

TX or OK. No strike that..............................maybe they move back to MI and OH.

That way it would take the heat off of us Cali members for being the bad guys.
Oh, I forgot.

I'd get the Beav a winch with a mile of cable so he didn't have to go get dinks he shoots a half mile away on the other side of the canyon. Like the rest of us, he's gettin' older every day.

Maybe instead, just anchor a giant buck in my yard every year.

Thanks in advance, G.

-Beav

It's not the tards I'm trying to save. It's the State itself..

I figure if only we could get a few good Republican regimes in a row going, the exodus would change to one where the Red voters are staying and the Blues are leaving and moving to .............................

TX or OK. No strike that..............................maybe they move back to MI and OH.

That way it would take the heat off of us Cali members for being the bad guys.

Gotcha... I like that plan and I bet Salmonela would help you....
Oh, I forgot.

Maybe instead, just anchor a giant buck in my yard every year.

Thanks in advance, G.

-Beav
If I win, I will have my private helicopter spot one for you, come back and get you, and take you to where they have it tied up.
I would have to buy a ticket to have a shot. Lots of good ideas in here though.
Which lottery is it? I might have Mrs. Geno pick a ticket up on her next trip to campus.
I'd have a square mile(+) farm that my horse operation was based out of, a new truck and a new horse trailer to travel with.
Traveling the country and abroad doing endurance rides, exploring by horseback, fishing and hunting would be the life.

Kids and grands would be set up with trusts based on contingencies.
oh and buy me a new mattress, I think my current one still has bed bugs in it..
Originally Posted by 79S

#dumplifeishard
oh one more for me. Buy me one of those fancy exterior doors at Lowes to put on my trailer. Replace my current tarp one I have..

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,
I'm sure we could work something out.
First - call a pitbull lawyer to protect wife and I with all the legal stuff associated with winning such a sizeable sum.

Second - call a financial dude (or dudette) to set us up to have unfettered access to said sum and invest what is left to grow and grow.

Third thing to do (no need to call anyone on this) - TURN OFF THE DAMN PHONE !!! (Maybe go sat-phone?)

Fourth (a) - find a mountain to buy, build a compound on the top of it and a 12 ft hi-tension electric fence ALL the way around property.
(b) - inform close family and friends they will want for nothing (within reason) for a long, long time (or until they piss me off).
(c) - decide which worthy charities to gift monies to.

Hire ample armed security 24/7/365 for the compound for the duration.

Beyond that - "wing it" for the first couple years or so.

I've all the toys I need/want but my bride might want a few.

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Yeah if Beav wins.... I'm sure I could be of some use?
Originally Posted by Geno67
Which lottery is it? I might have Mrs. Geno pick a ticket up on her next trip to campus.
Powerball I believe.

My wife is in charge of that kind of silliness.

I just reap the benefits if she wins...........................like the $2000 she won back in the 90's when we were starving students living in a trailer (slightly better than Nugget's) on the side of a hill in NorCal. She paid some bills than took us to the fancy ass Benbow in for a couple of nights! Mints on the pillow kind of place. A whole lot better than the Motel 6.
Nothing.

I need $44B to buy twitter.
I'd buy a big chunk of land and a munch of earth moving equipment. Loader, dozer, excavator, dump truck. I'd spend all day digging holes, moving dirt from one place to another and then moving it back when i feel like it.
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
I'd buy a big chunk of land and a munch of earth moving equipment. Loader, dozer, excavator, dump truck. I'd spend all day digging holes, moving dirt from one place to another and then moving it back when i feel like it.

Damn you sound like the government... dig a hole... fill it in... pretend you are productive... but if you are footin the bill dig away my friend... wink
There is about a 2000 acre plot of woods with 4 great bass ponds each roughly 50 acres each and the deer and turkey are plentiful. It's a short distance from my property and nobody hunts it. I think I would start there, build a cabin overlooking the biggest pond.
I would hire somebody that could truly make the golden years golden
There’s somethings I would like done about certain people but some things are better left unsaid
Best dam piece of white tail property I could buy and a couple top notch processors to make fancy fixings out of the meat
All the corona a fellow could want , ice cold

But if a fellows gonna wish
How about 40 yrs of youth with current knowledge
Kenneth
I would pay off the other 2 workers I work with and retire . it is to the point, I hate going to work. I do carpenter work and been doing it full time for 41 yrs. and i am sick of it. I just want to have some time to hunt and fish . Most days, by the time I get home I am so tired I dont even want to go fishing or hunting. I would give money to my cousins out to 3rd cousins . There is one person in the family that would not get one penny.
I'd put in a deep fried burrito cooker and my own nacho cheese and chili bar like town pump complete with beer cooler laugh

Maybe buy my own tropical island for winter ...
I'd have to think about the details, but the ocean is the only freedom left on earth.
Originally Posted by 79S

I’d buy the dump where you work, just so I could fire you and watch you cry.

😝🦫

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

You mean like a bartering arrangement?

You provide all the booze, expensive hookers, and a Scarface Mtn of coke.

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

I thought this reply was from brother irfubar.

Yes, we would definitely work something out.

Lol
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I'd put in a deep fried burrito cooker and my own nacho cheese and chili bar like town pump complete with beer cooler laugh

A Slurpy machine too?
Drink it all up
Buy everything at the Big Tulsa Gun Show. 🤠

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

Dude,

you should know by now...................

cheap hookers work harder.....................especially fo a big stack of cash.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

A Slurpy machine too?

Now that's dreaming big laugh

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

Dude,

cheap hookers work harder.....................especially fo a big stack of cash.

But, but, they’re ugly, G!

If you want to be billions rich and stuff your sausage into another pig making machine.

I’ll watch, record, and sell the videos.....To make a few extra bucks on the side.

😬🦫
Now we know why most lottery winners go broke in just a few years....
And a coat of paint...
Originally Posted by ihookem
I would pay off the other 2 workers I work with and retire . it is to the point, I hate going to work. I do carpenter work and been doing it full time for 41 yrs. and i am sick of it. I just want to have some time to hunt and fish . Most days, by the time I get home I am so tired I dont even want to go fishing or hunting. I would give money to my cousins out to 3rd cousins . There is one person in the family that would not get one penny.

I hope you win....

The next big lottery...

After I win this one...

🦫

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

Dude,

But, but, they’re ugly, G!

I you want to be billions rich and stuff your sausage into another pig making machine.

I’ll watch, record, and sell the videos.....To make a few extra bucks on the side.

😬🦫

You are stuck in oldthink.

You're richer than hell if you win.

Pay for a shower, a nice hairdo, some good clothes, and maybe even some " face work".

Most of them clean up OK if you can get them straightened up and checked out by a good sawbones.
Anyone gonna give Flavor some money, beside me and Nugget?

Just checking.

🦫
Anyone gonna give Flavor some money, beside me and Nugget?

Just checking.

🦫

Yes if I won Flave would be on the payroll, no doubt....
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Before I got my job here, I worked for a porta potty company. My job was to scrub the inside of the tubs that hold the blue water when they come back to us. Well I guess the Boss gave his kid a Christmas gifts and that gift was to fire whomever from the company day before Christmas eve. Well I'm scrubbing inside this tub, felt a tap on the back it was the boss he said young Thomas has something he wants to tell you. I was thinking oh he's going to wish me a merry Christmas and give me a Christmas bonus. I stood up scrubber in one hand water hose in the other. Boss goes well tell him. Thomas yelled your fired.. My boss said you heard him your fired collect your things and go... So yeah wouldn't be the first I would be fired...
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Before I got my job here, I worked for a porta potty company. My job was to scrub the inside of the tubs that hold the blue water when they come back to us. Well I guess the Boss gave his kid a Christmas gifts and that gift was to fire whomever from the company day before Christmas eve. Well I'm scrubbing inside this tub, felt a tap on the back it was the boss he said young Thomas has something he wants to tell you. I was thinking oh he's going to wish me a merry Christmas and give me a Christmas bonus. I stood up scrubber in one hand water hose in the other. Boss goes well tell him. Thomas yelled your fired.. My boss said you heard him your fired collect your things and go... So yeah wouldn't be the first I would be fired...

Nuggs,

If I win, I'm gonna buy you your own dump.

Just make sure not to fire yourself and you can live out your life in the style you've grown accustomed to.

And just because I'll be rich, like Kid Rock, I 'll make sure at least one truck a day has the good stuff on it for you.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Nuggs,

Just make sure not to fire yourself and you can live out your life in the style you've grown accustomed to.

And just because I'll be rich, like Kid Rock, I 'll make sure at least one truck a day has the good stuff on it for you.

That story brings a tear to my eye.... frown if I win the lottery I will buy that porta potty company and you can have your job back!!!

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

Lol
Bev, we could put irfubar in charge of your Amsterdam pleasure palace. Lots of Ukrainian refuges in Poland needing work. They can legally emigrate to the Netherlands, and hard drugs are legal as well.

The best expensive hookers are the one's making money for you.
Fubar for sainthood. 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Nuggs,

That story brings a tear to my eye.... frown if I win the lottery I will buy that porta potty company and you can have your job back!!!

Dude,

if we both win we could pool our resources and get Nugget a dump and a porta-loo company, combined in one location so he doesn't have to ride too far every day.

Then he can have both jobs......... the best of both worlds, eh?

He could hire that young Thomas dude, then fire him on his birthday or something too. Show young Thomas how it feels to be unwanted.

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

Dude,

Since you know so much about cheap hookers, the Bangcock Pleasure Emporium is all your.

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

Dude,

Since you know so much about cheap hookers, the Bangcock Pleasure Emporium is all your.

Yeah, but I had good blow.................................

the hookers just showed up.............................

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

Lol
Bev, we could put irfubar in charge of your Amsterdam pleasure palace. Lots of Ukrainian refuges in Poland needing work. They can legally emigrate to the Netherlands, and hard drugs are legal as well.

I'm already on it guys.... hired these two from the Ukraine... real former virgins... wink

Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Nuggs,

Dude,

if we both win we could pool our resources and get Nugget a dump and a porta-loo company, combined in one location so he doesn't have to ride too far every day.

Then he can have both jobs......... the best of both worlds, eh?

He could hire that young Thomas dude, then fire him on his birthday or something too. Show young Thomas how it feels to be unwanted.

We will name our new business "pump & dump" 79s can run it for us
Originally Posted by Geno67
Powerball I believe.

My wife is in charge of that kind of silliness.

I just reap the benefits if she wins...........................like the $2000 she won back in the 90's when we were starving students living in a trailer (slightly better than Nugget's) on the side of a hill in NorCal. She paid some bills than took us to the fancy ass Benbow in for a couple of nights! Mints on the pillow kind of place. A whole lot better than the Motel 6.

Sounds nice. Neither of us knew about it. LOL

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

Lol

I'm already on it guys.... hired these two from the Ukraine... real former virgins... wink

Bev and I will be over to assist with the quality control and training.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Slum and Rene’ finally have serious competition for a Beaver Award for Funniest Guy on Fire.

Nug’s if you win. Melt down your award and buy those Under-Roos you’ve always wanted.

🦫

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

Lol

Just think the Pelosi's have uber wealth and power and they squander it on drugged out homo hookers....
Didnt read the posts. Anyone go with hookers and blow yet? Its a solid plan
Current job is working with some of the most spoiled, petty, jealous guys I've ever met. Chicks with dicks pretty much.

If I won, after I collected, I'd buy a $100k pickup.
And keep working. Talking poor mouth.

Lately my job has been more putting time than working.
Could show up, piss everyone off, get the work done and leave AFTER break. Break is a half hour to really get em tight!😂😂😂
...the billion dollar lottery?🦫
Since I'm the skunk at the garden party I'll point out that winning a billion dollars could be a disaster. Young adult children could come undone if their parents endowed them with enough money to be Hunter Biden. There are lots of stories of lottery winners lives disintegrating. If it were me I would hope I would be very careful to arrange things to where any beneficiary had a lot of responsibility to work and behave. I have 3 adult children and 5 grandchildren, I would hate to ruin them as so often happens when kids know they have a huge inheritance coming.

Personally I would enjoy having more of what I have now, having people to do the hard work I have to do plus a good bit that doesn't get done now. And most of all being able to help good people having a hard time. For instance I have a good 65 year old neighbor that was born poor but has managed to put together some equipment and does dozer and backhoe work. I would love to buy him all new a dozer, a hoe, and and a dump truck, and maybe a year worth of fuel and turn him loose.

I have a nephew that is a really good kid but he has a touch of Aspergers syndrome which holds him back some. He did get a GED and when the Army was desperate they allowed some GEDs in the national guard. He is actually very intelligent, holds a job with an oil field supply company, and is married to a nice girl. I would love to set him up with something he could work at.

As far as my wife is concerned. She is a pediatric RN-NP and I cannot imagine she would retire. I know I would have to work hard at holding her back from giving undeserving patients and goofy relatives whatever they wanted. We are well off enough for our simple needs but I have had to pull back on the reins a lot of times when she would have helped people who were doing nothing to help themselves.

I know this has run on way too long, but suffice to say becoming suddenly rich can be a disaster. I know of a local man in the 1970s won$100,000 and ended up in prison after a spending spree.
It’s true that the communists made it worse, but I bet the non-communist Guatemala is just as bad.
Originally Posted by Hastings
...the billion dollar lottery?🦫
Since I'm the skunk at the garden party I'll point out that winning a billion dollars could be a disaster. Young adult children could come undone if their parents endowed them with enough money to be Hunter Biden. There are lots of stories of lottery winners lives disintegrating. If it were me I would hope I would be very careful to arrange things to where any beneficiary had a lot of responsibility to work and behave. I have 3 adult children and 5 grandchildren, I would hate to ruin them as so often happens when kids know they have a huge inheritance coming.

Personally I would enjoy having more of what I have now, having people to do the hard work I have to do plus a good bit that doesn't get done now. And most of all being able to help good people having a hard time. For instance I have a good 65 year old neighbor that was born poor but has managed to put together some equipment and does dozer and backhoe work. I would love to buy him all new a dozer, a hoe, and and a dump truck, and maybe a year worth of fuel and turn him loose.

I have a nephew that is a really good kid but he has a touch of Aspergers syndrome which holds him back some. He did get a GED and when the Army was desperate they allowed some GEDs in the national guard. He is actually very intelligent, holds a job with an oil field supply company, and is married to a nice girl. I would love to set him up with something he could work at.

As far as my wife is concerned. She is a pediatric RN-NP and I cannot imagine she would retire. I know I would have to work hard at holding her back from giving undeserving patients and goofy relatives whatever they wanted. We are well off enough for our simple needs but I have had to pull back on the reins a lot of times when she would have helped people who were doing nothing to help themselves.

I know this has run on way too long, but suffice to say becoming suddenly rich can be a disaster. I know of a local man in the 1970s won$100,000 and ended up in prison after a spending spree.

Hastings my friend, you are not wrong. Money make a person neither better nor worse. Instead it acts like a multiplier on their personality traits both the good and the bad. This is one of the reasons stimulus checks killed so many people. 4 grand buys a lot of fentanyl laced heroine for the person who typically buy their junk the normal welfare check.

What's the number one reason for the break up of our favorite bands? Someone gets hooked on drugs and relationships suffer. That's why in my model I may give people money, but not enough to steal their dignity, and I'm in a position to cut it off if they go off the rails. The big money would go to people who work and help grow the empire for all involved. Again, I'd more closely follow the Trump model vs. something like the Warren Buffet model. I wouldn't give it away, nor split it evenly between my kids. Shares would be divided according to their demonstrated ability to handle it both inner personally and professionally.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Yes, someone, but I can't imagine who, suggested pimping hookers and selling blow in legal markets.
An absurd amount of hookers and blow.

That’s how I do things…

Damnit!
I am an hour late to this party…

🦫

Bev,

Charity:

Passion Project:

Property:

🦫

Bev,

Deal!

🦫

EDIT

Lol

Redundancy for this unique situations is recommended.

😬🦫
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Damnit!
I am an hour late to this party…

That never stopped you before from enjoying my sloppy seconds.

Lol

🦫

PS

Suck it, you sexy bitch!
Stopping and liking being late are two different things.

Same for wife's folks.

LIKE 🟢 BUTTON

“Don’t make it weird for both of us by asking”.....I think you meant ‘Begging’

🦫

Potato/Tomato

BIG house!
shocked
I prob wouldn't tell anyone but there would be signs....

Kinda forgot about the Nugget...

Get him that short leg fixed where they break it gradually over time with that expando bracket thing.

Get him a start up junk yard salvage business set up.
Dude needs to move on up from just being a dump worker.

Owner of a junk yard salvage place would probably be pretty cool for Nugget...

👍👍👍
Now we know why most lottery winners go broke in just a few years....

I worked with vietnamese boat people in the 80s.
They were rich in Nam, then the pirates got their Gold.
They spoke no English and were poor in the USA.
But within 10 years they were rich again.
first, put a crate motor in my wood hauling truck.

get a headache/wood rack welded for it.

get JC a well drilled and a pork chop sandwich from Mercury St. (and huckleberry milkshakes for his kids)

buy 1000 WLR primers

I'd be set.
We talked about this at home yesterday....

1st thing to do...go down to the Kubota dealer, buy the biggest tractor on the lot and drive it home, park in the front yard.

2nd thing to do, buy up most of the neighbor hood and plow through homes...turning it into acreage. Hell, I don't want to move...

3rd thing to do, buy a Tesla, rip out all the electronics, lift it, 4 wheel it, and put a short block chevy in it...just to piss the wokesters off.

After that, we'd start gifting family and friends and really start to get trailer park about the rest of it...

I’d consider opening a clinic for female nymphomaniacs in Arizona.

I would play a small role in the clinic, primarily intake and evaluation of the severity of the whores sexual thirst.

🦫

Nympho Assessor….I like it!
I'd buy Nugget the shed that Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys lives in and stock it with sardines and pickled eggs.

Not a a shed "like" it.....THE shed.

Then I'd bring his boots to a shoe repair shop and get the soles put back on and some fancy new laces. If he wanted, I'd spring for some conspicuity tape and a squeeze horn for his bike so he doesn't get run over at night.
I planned on buying Oregon.

LOL
I would meet with my lawyer, accountant and financial advisor as soon as possible. And I would mostly follow their advice! Mostly! I would give family members and good friends a one time pay out. I would suggest to them to invest it and forget about it until they reached retirement age. Immediate Family would get more and distant family would get less. Kids and Grandkids would get large trust funds. And I would caution them that this was a ONE TIME payout. I would probably do something big for Arkansas Childrens Hospital and probably the Shriners Hospital. Probably buy a place up at Martha's Vineyards and fly in a bunch of illegals! After all of that I might do something for me. Maybe!
Originally Posted by lightman
...After all of that I might do something for me. Maybe!

- Your generosity knows no bounds.
"If."
I'd get a new truck. A nice one.
"If."

We know... you would give it to the church... for good deeds like sponsoring illegals....
Originally Posted by Sycamore

get JC a well drilled and a pork chop sandwich from Mercury St. (and huckleberry milkshakes for his kids)

buy 1000 WLR primers

I'd be set.

With 1.5 why would you want a motor to haul wood, you could afford to have someone else do that
Case of Slim Jims.
Never hire hookers.

With a win like that, golddiggers would come outta the woodwork.

Probably be amazing, maybe sickening, what some of them would do before they ever saw a dime.

Rumer got around once that my dog brother had won a 100K local lotto. Within 2 weeks he'd nailed 3 local gals he'd been hittin on for years. Laughed my azz off about those greedy hoes.. brother mowed my yard in exchange for pool use. I couldn't wait to get home from work to see what bimbo had taken the bait.
Originally Posted by jwp475

buy 1000 WLR primers

I'd be set.

With 1.5 why would you want a motor to haul wood, you could afford to have someone else do that

Cuz he's a stupid fugging Dumocrat. Geeeeze

buy 1000 WLR primers

I'd be set.

I could afford store bought ammo too, but I enjoy reloading! same-same.

keeps me from having to go to a gym!

Where I cut firewood is where a lot of people go to vacation. great place to be, and I don't mind working while I'm there.

buy 1000 WLR primers

I'd be set.

blah blah

What was your old username? Or are you running multiples? You don't know anything about me.

buy 1000 WLR primers

I'd be set.

blah blah

What was your old username? Or are you running multiples? You don't know anything about me.
Doesn't matter, I know your a piece of shiet.
Buy the Campfire and gift it to Renegade 50 & Slumlord in the hopes that they Ban me as a Caser Macaroni or whatever?.. That way i might get more done around my place...
First thing would be to keep my mouth shut about it other than telling my wife. Then I'd call my lawyer, accountant, and financial adviser.

I'd figure the rest out later.
I'd buy a few friends.
Originally Posted by AZmark
I'd buy a few friends.

I'd pay to lose a few...
I would buy Kansas, or someplace big there, and invite every campfire member there.

Have Loretta Lynn's Restaurants former staff cater the event, in case some folks want to go out to the parking lot to take care of unfinished business.

Cheap beer and whiskey only, none of that mathman stuff (but, he's still welcome to come to the shindig)

Those from the far flung parts of the interweb might have to get to the event on their own dime if they want to partake in the festivities, to show their fealty to the Campfire.

Rick Bin will be the guest of honor and we will all get to meet him, Nugget will get a seat at Rick's right hand (his transportation will be provided as he'd likely show up 2 months late due to bike breakdowns) .

I may decide to do something fun, like have 1000 harmless snakes released in the area so we can find out who the real scaredycats are.

OH, there WILL be carbs there...................bread, chips, taters, cake, cookies, noodles, all sorts of carbs. Partake as you will.

Hanco will build BBQs for us all. They'll be raffled off at the end of the event.
I’d get Jim_Conrad and his family a new water well. And whatever else they needed to make things better for em’ all.
And if Hastings owed any money to anybody for anything, I’d pay it off.
Originally Posted by antlers
I’d get Jim_Conrad and his family a new water well. And whatever else they needed to make things better for em’ all.
I figured on buying him a section or two in Northern Alberta so they could live in an even more remote/cold/short growing season area than they do now.

Because they are a tough bunch.

buy 1000 WLR primers

I'd be set.

blah blah

What was your old username? Or are you running multiples? You don't know anything about me
Blow it on cocaine and cheap hookers. Buy property to hunt quail, Stag and Boar in Argentina, Big ranch in Chama New Mexico for elk and not hear the neighbors toilet flush. 120 foot expedition Trawler type yacht. Take care of my family.

Of course the lawyer, accountant and financial adviser would be there to help with all the above endeavors.

buy 1000 WLR primers

I'd be set.

blah blah

What was your old username? Or are you running multiples? You don't know anything about me

Why did you edit my quote? That's not right. Leftist scum bag
I'd do the same thing I did with the first billion I earned.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'd do the same thing I did with the first billion I earned.

smile good post
If I won I’d fill up my propane tank!
laugh
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😝🦫

Nuggs,

Hell , I’d pay somebody to pick you up and ride over to the porta potty joint and you could set in your caddy and watch the lil [bleep] get his knees taken out and dropped feet first into an uncleaned tub
Ride off and take your residence at the landfill you now own
😀
Originally Posted by Dumdum
LOL.
Got three tickets for tonight's 1.5 Billion Dollar drawing. I call that good odds. Wish me luck. grin
keep it quiet till i talked to a number of financial planers , would not trust just one, talk to a tax smart lawyer and trust fund expert.

rebuild my 09 F350,buy a 26-28 ft fishing boat, set up for West coast waters, put my oldest grand son in charge of all the guiding and whale watching,[ he is into that now]. pick up 3 or 4 100 to 1000 acre parcels of land so i can play with my excavators and trucks developing what i want .
Yeshave others do most of the work with my direction.

look after family carefully, all the grand kids need to learn good work ethics
and money management.

set up endowments for some charities and evangelical organizations that keep on giving. donating some large amounts to organizations that do disaster relief here and abroad. i know of some orfanages that need help around the world..i would like to set up an organization to stop women and kids being sold into sexual slavery.

any thing i can do to keep every dime out of government hands.
I’d put a Fück the ukraine billboard on every highway in the nation
Originally Posted by Dumdum

You might have some money left over.
Yeah, you'd want to sign it, claim it according to the instructions, and then contact a reputable tax attorney, in that order.

Amazingly, one of the recommended ways (by Lotto) to claim a winning ticket is to mail it in. Yeah right. You'd have to be an idiot to let it out of your hands until after you've been registered officially to be the winner.
It’s Saturday night and you’re watching the lottery drawing live on tv. Boom, all your numbers come up. You just won!

Now you have to wait until Monday to claim the money, or weeks to months, if you want to talk to a financial pro on how to handle the huge windfall.

Where are you gonna keep that $1.5 billion dollar piece of paper until you claim the winnings?

Your gun safe with a 72 minute high temperature burn rating?

Safety deposit box?

Give it to your wife to stuff in her bra?

Hide it in the freezer inside a bag of frozen peas?

Mason jar buried in the yard?

I would be paranoid about something bad happening to that tab of paper until I turned it in.

🦫
It’s Saturday night and you’re watching the lottery drawing live on tv. Boom, all your numbers come up. You just won!

Now you have to wait until Monday to claim the money, or weeks to months, if you want to talk to a financial pro on how to handle the huge windfall.

Where are you gonna keep that $1.5 billion dollar piece of paper until you claim the winnings?

Safety deposit box?

I would be paranoid about something bad happening to that tab of paper until I turned it in.

🦫
Yep. My thought, exactly.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Safety deposit box?

🦫

I’m laying on top of it with my eyes open and a gun in each hand. After it’s official I’m buying Beaver a helicopter Rosie hunt so he doesn’t have to pack it out. As corrupt as this state’s government is I shouldn’t have to much trouble buying his way out
I would email strangers telling them I am a Nigerian Prince and I need them to send me $100 and in turn I will send them a million.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Safety deposit box?

🦫

I’m laying on top of it with my eyes open and a gun in each hand. After it’s official I’m buying Beaver a helicopter Rosie hunt so he doesn’t have to pack it out. As corrupt as this state’s government is I shouldn’t have to much trouble buying his way out

😂🦫
© 24hourcampfire