K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
oh and buy me a new mattress, I think my current one still has bed bugs in it..

I’d buy the dump where you work, just so I could fire you and watch you cry.

😝🦫

Before I got my job here, I worked for a porta potty company. My job was to scrub the inside of the tubs that hold the blue water when they come back to us. Well I guess the Boss gave his kid a Christmas gifts and that gift was to fire whomever from the company day before Christmas eve. Well I'm scrubbing inside this tub, felt a tap on the back it was the boss he said young Thomas has something he wants to tell you. I was thinking oh he's going to wish me a merry Christmas and give me a Christmas bonus. I stood up scrubber in one hand water hose in the other. Boss goes well tell him. Thomas yelled your fired.. My boss said you heard him your fired collect your things and go... So yeah wouldn't be the first I would be fired...

Nuggs,

If I win, I'm gonna buy you your own dump.

Just make sure not to fire yourself and you can live out your life in the style you've grown accustomed to.

And just because I'll be rich, like Kid Rock, I 'll make sure at least one truck a day has the good stuff on it for you.

Hell , I’d pay somebody to pick you up and ride over to the porta potty joint and you could set in your caddy and watch the lil [bleep] get his knees taken out and dropped feet first into an uncleaned tub
Ride off and take your residence at the landfill you now own
😀

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dumdum
If I won I’d fill up my propane tank!
LOL.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Got three tickets for tonight's 1.5 Billion Dollar drawing. I call that good odds. Wish me luck. grin

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
keep it quiet till i talked to a number of financial planers , would not trust just one, talk to a tax smart lawyer and trust fund expert.

rebuild my 09 F350,buy a 26-28 ft fishing boat, set up for West coast waters, put my oldest grand son in charge of all the guiding and whale watching,[ he is into that now]. pick up 3 or 4 100 to 1000 acre parcels of land so i can play with my excavators and trucks developing what i want .
Yeshave others do most of the work with my direction.

look after family carefully, all the grand kids need to learn good work ethics
and money management.

set up endowments for some charities and evangelical organizations that keep on giving. donating some large amounts to organizations that do disaster relief here and abroad. i know of some orfanages that need help around the world..i would like to set up an organization to stop women and kids being sold into sexual slavery.

any thing i can do to keep every dime out of government hands.

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’d put a Fück the ukraine billboard on every highway in the nation

MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Dumdum
If I won I’d fill up my propane tank!

You might have some money left over.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, you'd want to sign it, claim it according to the instructions, and then contact a reputable tax attorney, in that order.

Amazingly, one of the recommended ways (by Lotto) to claim a winning ticket is to mail it in. Yeah right. You'd have to be an idiot to let it out of your hands until after you've been registered officially to be the winner.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It’s Saturday night and you’re watching the lottery drawing live on tv. Boom, all your numbers come up. You just won!

Now you have to wait until Monday to claim the money, or weeks to months, if you want to talk to a financial pro on how to handle the huge windfall.

Where are you gonna keep that $1.5 billion dollar piece of paper until you claim the winnings?

Your gun safe with a 72 minute high temperature burn rating?

Safety deposit box?

Give it to your wife to stuff in her bra?

Hide it in the freezer inside a bag of frozen peas?

Mason jar buried in the yard?

I would be paranoid about something bad happening to that tab of paper until I turned it in.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It’s Saturday night and you’re watching the lottery drawing live on tv. Boom, all your numbers come up. You just won!

Now you have to wait until Monday to claim the money, or weeks to months, if you want to talk to a financial pro on how to handle the huge windfall.

Where are you gonna keep that $1.5 billion dollar piece of paper until you claim the winnings?

Safety deposit box?

I would be paranoid about something bad happening to that tab of paper until I turned it in.

🦫
Yep. My thought, exactly.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Safety deposit box?

🦫

I’m laying on top of it with my eyes open and a gun in each hand. After it’s official I’m buying Beaver a helicopter Rosie hunt so he doesn’t have to pack it out. As corrupt as this state’s government is I shouldn’t have to much trouble buying his way out

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would email strangers telling them I am a Nigerian Prince and I need them to send me $100 and in turn I will send them a million.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Safety deposit box?

🦫

I’m laying on top of it with my eyes open and a gun in each hand. After it’s official I’m buying Beaver a helicopter Rosie hunt so he doesn’t have to pack it out. As corrupt as this state’s government is I shouldn’t have to much trouble buying his way out

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (222ND, 12344mag, 270wsmnutt, 44mc, 7887mm08, 160user, 23 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,058 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,646
Posts18,533,760
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.