Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by akrange
Hope is not an Option..
Optimism is a mental disorder.

Especially when one holds to a biblical (ie transcendent/real) anthropology.

But a lot of that stuff was Paul, so…
Huh?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We arent voting the countries problem away. Hopefully most in here understand that. They have the playbook in place to cheat and its been proven to work. They will just label anyone a home grown terrorist if you question the results. America and the world is spiraling out of control!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
48 % of this Country is Addled

Given over to a reprobate mind.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Such a ignorant gullible bunch of fools you all are. Still picking the cat turds to eat I see.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
We arent voting the countries problem away. Hopefully most in here understand that. They have the playbook in place to cheat and its been proven to work. They will just label anyone a home grown terrorist if you question the results. America and the world is spiraling out of control!
This.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
48 % of this Country is Addled

Given over to a reprobate mind.
Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on: "we might not know the results of Tuesday's election for days." What does that mean? Maybe nothing but when in 2020 the following issues have never been answered at least not to my satisfaction:

-When (if ever) was there a presidential election where the winning party actually LOST seats in the Congress?

-Why was the election in Arizona called so early and with such a small margin, yet the one in PA where Trump was ahead by over 700 thousand votes at midnight not called and instead "went dark" until the next morning and Biden won?

-Why were there so many votes in both PA and GA with ONLY the president checked off and no "downstream" candidates selected?

-Why didn't anyone make an issue of the obvious vote "harvesting" in GA, clearly a violation of voting laws?

- Ohio, THE bell weather state for presidential elections was won by President by 8% points?

-why were there so many unanswered discrepancies in Michigan's vote count?

This Tuesday, the four states everyone is talking about, are back in the limelight of "too close to call" and now Biden is telling us the final count is going to take a while? And of course the obvious disdain of the likes of McConnell for candidates supported by President Trump?

I truly believe now ( didn't a few months ago) this should be a significant win for the Rs, but my trust in election integrity is just not there...

Couldn't agree more, on all points, especially the last sentence.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp

We are a running deer shot very high in the lungs. Dead on our feet, just waiting for the inevitable. No amount of running (voting) will change that.

Me

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
I just told what a Red Wave is, Republicans, especially MAGA Republicans winning all across America, not just in DC.

Picking up a few seats in the Senate and the House is just a normal cycle and certainly not. Nation Wide Red Wave.

I guess you can't quantify what that number is even though you appeared to do so in another thread where you delineated specific names and annotated "fraud" next to their names/states of just Senators and Governors...No big deal

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Too many people make the obvious, and therefore, mistaken assumptions.

I will not count Trump and the Military out until Trump is dead or says to.

If the MSM says Trump is dead, I will wait for him to confirm it. Yeah, I said it.

Too many assume the Red Wave is the November Election. Trump warned them not to do it in the spring of 2020 as people would be watching. He knew they would do it anyway. He guided them to the trough of poison. People paid him no attention but his hands were then clean of the blood the traitors would later pay for their crimes with. He told the truth. People were watching. Still, they paid no attention to the fact he had told them the truth.

He knew they had to do the steal to postpone their impending demise. He has repeatedly given them chances to admit their lies. He, like someone else, has always given many chances.

It appears now they are determined to repeat their treason. It will result in their demise.

The coming Red Wave is not the election, its the people.

What did Trump say a week ago? He said when the people see the truth, they will support what he's going to do.

What better way for the people to see the truth than for them to see here what the people in Brazil just saw. What is now happening there? The Military is moving in support of the people.

What message did the Commander in Chief just send, that he is LOOKING FORWARD TO BEGINNING THE BATTLE.

Grab the Popcorn friends. As Q said, it's going to be Biblical. GOD and His men always win.

MAGA

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]photo uploader

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/03/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on: "we might not know the results of Tuesday's election for days." What does that mean? Maybe nothing but when in 2020 the following issues have never been answered at least not to my satisfaction:

-When (if ever) was there a presidential election where the winning party actually LOST seats in the Congress?

-Why was the election in Arizona called so early and with such a small margin, yet the one in PA where Trump was ahead by over 700 thousand votes at midnight not called and instead "went dark" until the next morning and Biden won?

-Why were there so many votes in both PA and GA with ONLY the president checked off and no "downstream" candidates selected?

-Why didn't anyone make an issue of the obvious vote "harvesting" in GA, clearly a violation of voting laws?

- Ohio, THE bell weather state for presidential elections was won by President by 8% points?

This Tuesday, the four states everyone is talking about, are back in the limelight of "too close to call" and now Biden is telling us the final count is going to take a while? And of course the obvious disdain of the likes of McConnell for candidates supported by President Trump?

I truly believe now ( didn't a few months ago) this should be a significant win for the Rs, but my trust in election integrity is just not there...

Though I’ve been thru this before, allow me to recap:

- why ballots in GA and PA with only Prez and Senate picked? Ballot harvesting. Dem workers went door to door in 99%Dem areas (read as Black neighborhood) collecting ballots door to door. If the resident hadn’t filled out the mail in ballot, they were told just vote fur the top two “cuz that’s all that matter's”

- why didn’t “anyone” (you mean in the GOP) make an issue of this? Because they had no defense for the Race Card and refused to fight that fight.

- why did Ohio (and Fla) go big for Trump when they have been bellwether states since 2000?

Easy. OH and Fl outlawed ballot harvesting. That negated the effect of nail in voting in those states.

- when has the Party won the WH and lost seats in Congress? Quite often. Happened to FDR 3 times, Ike lost seats, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan etc.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/sta...idents-party-presidential-election-years

Glad to be of service😉

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Trump is speaking in Sioux City Iowa this afternoon, folks started lining up last night. How many folks would line up all night to see Biden?
If the elections were honest we’d have a huge red wave.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari

Though I’ve been thru this before, allow me to recap:

- why ballots in GA and PA with only Prez and Senate picked? Ballot harvesting. Dem workers went door to door in 99%Dem areas (read as Black neighborhood) collecting ballots door to door. If the resident hadn’t filled out the mail in ballot, they were told just vote fur the top two “cuz that’s all that matter's”

- why didn’t “anyone” (you mean in the GOP) make an issue of this? Because they had no defense for the Race Card and refused to fight that fight.

- why did Ohio (and Fla) go big for Trump when they have been bellwether states since 2000?

Easy. OH and Fl outlawed ballot harvesting. That negated the effect of nail in voting in those states.

- when has the Party won the WH and lost seats in Congress? Quite often. Happened to FDR 3 times, Ike lost seats, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan etc.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/sta...idents-party-presidential-election-years

Glad to be of service😉

So the election WAS fraudulent..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No image there. Try something different.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
No image there. Try something different.

I linked the page. The globalists played their game in Brazil and it's about to blow.

The same will happen here.
All that link does is take us to a page that invites us to post an image.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I can't find the photo I wanted so I deleted the post. Apparently, it's gone down the memory hole.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I just told what a Red Wave is, Republicans, especially MAGA Republicans winning all across America, not just in DC.

Picking up a few seats in the Senate and the House is just a normal cycle and certainly not. Nation Wide Red Wave.

I guess you can't quantify what that number is even though you appeared to do so in another thread where you delineated specific names and annotated "fraud" next to their names/states of just Senators and Governors...No big deal
JFC, grow up child.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

JFC, grow up child.

In other words the definition of 'Red Wave" is only valid if you say it is..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

JFC, grow up child.

LOL,

You asked me my definition, i gave it to you. Child

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

JFC, grow up child.

LOL,

You asked me my definition, i gave it to you. Child

You must be a liberal arts major.. "Winning all across America" go it.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,846 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,967
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.