Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
So when the GOP wins next week, will they allow the Neocons, who control the party, to continue pushing WWIII and a nuclear war with Russia and China?

If so how many of the useful warmongering idiots on here will sign up and and encourage their sons and daughters to go over and die again for a corrupt country like Ukraine?

Will Cruz, Rubio, Cotton, Biden's grandchildren, Pelosi's grand children, Schumer's grand children, , Clinton, Obama, Graham, Goldman Sachs Officials, Black Rock officials, Kevin McCarthy', et al tell their sons and daughters to go over and die for the glory of the corrupt Ukraine ?

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We’re going to vote them in with high hopes of salvation, and be extremely let down when they squander their time in control.
They will do nothing of importance.

Our only hope is that Trump is re-elected in 2024.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
535 lynchings and start over. Are there enough trees, lamp posts, and overpasses in DC to handle all the bureaucrats and lobbyists, not to mention enough rope?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Our children’s lives are cheap and have been cheap to politicians for eons. I don’t have much hope for “republicans” as a whole but certain individuals within the “party” give me hope.

I think the forces that are pushing for WWIII are so big and powerful that even if the entire party were to coalesce around preventing WWIII those forces are so strong that they’ll get their way unless we all push back. If the republicans were monolithic in solidarity against WWIII the democrats would be just as monolithic in support FOR WWIII. No matter how moral the cause might be there will always be 50% of the population of the sheep that will fight tooth and nail against it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We’re going to vote them in with high hopes of salvation, and be extremely let down when they squander their time in control.
They will do nothing of importance.

Our only hope is that Trump is re-elected in 2024.

This!!^^^^. Missed one point, though. They will add nicely to their net worth while they squander their opportunity to serve the nation with the righteousness it deserves.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Mitch needs to go.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It really depends if enough good people get elected to stop them but the problem is they are still in control.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ribka
So when the GOP wins next week, will they allow the Neocons, who control the party, to continue pushing WWIII and a nuclear war with Russia and China?

You will have all your answers when they vote for the house and senate leaders, providing they take the house and senate.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Remember, the GOP may win next week, but the Ds are still in control until January. Lots will happen in those two months (non Q related).

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I look at this election as a good first step. It isn't a cure, it's the start of the cure. What we have in DC is much like the Communist Party bosses in China. The are all in it together and fight mainly for their own survival and could not care less about all of us. The more patriots and America First people that get elected each cycle, the closer we get to flushing the Swamp. It will not happen over night, because it didn't get this way over night.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Cowards shiver and shake every time Putin says the word nuclear.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If so how many of the useful warmongering idiots on here will sign up and and encourage their sons and daughters to go over and die again for a corrupt country like Ukraine?
Will Cruz, Rubio, Cotton, Biden's grandchildren, Pelosi's grand children, Schumer's grand children, , Clinton, Obama, Graham, Goldman Sachs Officials, Black Rock officials, Kevin McCarthy', et al tell their sons and daughters to go over and die for the glory of the corrupt Ukraine ?
Calling a liars bluff is not pushing for WWIII.

Last edited by OldHat; 11/06/22.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The way the world works is ...

Liars like Putin threaten with maximum scare. Soft men shiver and shake when the bluff is presented.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logger
Remember, the GOP may win next week, but the Ds are still in control until January. Lots will happen in those two months (non Q related).
No telling what will get pushed through and signed by Biden. Reckon there will be 2/3s majority come in in January to get rid of all the crap they pass? You know there won't be, and we have the idiot Democrat in disguise Mitt Romney and bunch of others calling themselves Republican that won't do jack sh** to overturn anything.

Last edited by Hastings; 11/06/22. Reason: spelling correction

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
What is our problem with whatever takes place over there? You reckon we have an interest in European issues that are worth the slightest risk of war? Last time I checked we had an ocean between us and them and not much danger from either side if we just stay neutral and trade freely with either side.

Any time I've had mutual friends or acquaintances wishing to involve me in their disputes I always say I can make enough enemies on my own without adopting theirs. Much to her credit I raised a daughter that was in a class of privileged mean girls that were always trying to drag her into disputes and shunnings and she adopted the same attitude. She is still friends with every one of those girls, some of whom are still grateful for her stand.

We could learn a lot from truly neutral nations because rarely is one side or the other totally in the right.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
What is our problem with whatever takes place over there? You reckon we have an interest in European issues that are worth the slightest risk of war? Last time I checked we had an ocean between us and them and not much danger from either side if we just stay neutral and trade freely with either side.

Any time I've had mutual friends or acquaintances wishing to involve me in their disputes I always say I can make enough enemies on my own without adopting theirs. Much to her credit I raised a daughter that was in a class of privileged mean girls that were always trying to drag her into disputes and shunnings and she adopted the same attitude. She is still friends with every one of those girls, some of whom are still grateful for her stand.

We could learn a lot from truly neutral nations because rarely is one side or the other totally in the right.
There is no such thing as neutral. Claimed neutrality is just a way of letting others pay the cost.

In any event, the knee knockers in America will shiver sooner or later when Putin makes his next demand.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

If so how many of the useful warmongering idiots on here will sign up and and encourage their sons and daughters to go over and die again for a corrupt country like AMERKA?
?
FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Calling a liars bluff is not pushing for WWIII.
You're a fool.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Putin has 2 choices.

1. Back down and let the west engulf him and die.

2. Or die taking those down who are trying to take him down.

I'd do just what he's doing.

I wouldn't sit on my ass and let the western Neonazis turn smallpox loose in my country from our illegal Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The way the world works is ...

Liars like Putin threaten with maximum scare. Soft men shiver and shake when the bluff is presented.

Why are you still here? Why aren't you already in Ukraine fighting against the big bluffer?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (35, Amos63, Akhutr, anothergun, 12 invisible), 1,598 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,647
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.